Is RMN really Owl and Key?

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: Is RMN really Owl and Key?

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Subcomandante wrote: November 10th, 2022, 12:13 pm I would like to thank you guys for releasing the book.

Now I have a question...

If this guy was really Skull and Bones, Owl and Key, etc. (I don't doubt he is, in fact all the facts point to this being the case), and this was automatically a ticket to the club, how come it took President Nelson 12 years to buy a decent engagement ring for his beloved?
Why would they tell the truth when they could paint a story that rips at people's heartstrings and manipulates them to love the guy because of a story, and get more followers?

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Subcomandante wrote: November 10th, 2022, 12:13 pm I would like to thank you guys for releasing the book.

Now I have a question...

If this guy was really Skull and Bones, Owl and Key, etc. (I don't doubt he is, in fact all the facts point to this being the case), and this was automatically a ticket to the club, how come it took President Nelson 12 years to buy a decent engagement ring for his beloved?
🤣

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Mamabear wrote: November 10th, 2022, 12:02 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: November 10th, 2022, 11:47 am
marc wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:07 am Yes, Skull and Bones, also. Flip to page 48 of his out of print Autobiography:

https://archive.org/details/from-heart- ... -m.-nelson
Welp there it is!! :!:
How many excuses will people make for this and pretend he isn't one of the elites doing EVERYTHING the elites do?
He is IN THE CLUB guys. So are the rest of them.
Hellowwwwww Mormon 8.
Wakey wakey everyone!
We all knew and didn’t need proof…. But it’s nice to have it confirmed.
Saw a copy of this book on Amazon for 2,000. Lol
I didn't expect to get more evidence to support his Elite Gender Inverse status in the club, from his own journal :lol:
NELSONSKULLBONES.jpg
NELSONSKULLBONES.jpg (401.56 KiB) Viewed 1002 times
Fg2-V9iUUAEnKbV.jpg
Fg2-V9iUUAEnKbV.jpg (111.87 KiB) Viewed 1002 times
https://youtu.be/ynJgU5qnkig

:idea:

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Now I have a question...

How come you believe it took President Nelson 12 years to buy a “decent engagement ring” (whatever that means)?

You ever done any research into these secret societies and the oaths they require their initiates to take upon themselves? Not to mention the acts they require them to perform to become an initiate? Might want to…

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

https://worldofsecrets.org/en/2014/05/skull-bones-322/
SKull and bones is more than an ordinary student connection. The also “Brotherhood of death” (Brotherhood of death”) was called community 1832 at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, Connecticut founded. The order is the oldest and at the same time most of the seven secret societies at Yale University. There are also still scroll & Key, Book & Snake, Wolf's head, Eliahu and Berzelius. These fraternities serve as a recruitment base for young men, for careers in Government, Justice, Finance and other influential sectors in the United States. Skull & Bones is the distinguished among these secret societies. Only Scroll & Key can a similar high impact on American society in the last 170 Claim years.

Unlike the student connections to most other American universities, there are skull & Bones and the him similar secret societies only at Yale. So belong to any nationally organized Association. The other elite universities are Harvard and Princeton similar to exclusive leagues. But with regard to the impact on American politics, keep the secret societies of Yale, led by skull & Bones, unmatched.

The number 322 belongs to the logo, It is the room number of the Inner Temple in the Crypt. Had the Federal Government at Yale 1832 as a Department 2 has been established. Therefore, the sequence of digits is clear 322.

Is it any wonder why the only other branch of the Yale Skull & Bones is found in UTAH of all places? (University of Utah)

https://dailyutahchronicle.com/2018/12/ ... and-bones/

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:09 pm https://worldofsecrets.org/en/2014/05/skull-bones-322/
SKull and bones is more than an ordinary student connection. The also “Brotherhood of death” (Brotherhood of death”) was called community 1832 at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, Connecticut founded. The order is the oldest and at the same time most of the seven secret societies at Yale University. There are also still scroll & Key, Book & Snake, Wolf's head, Eliahu and Berzelius. These fraternities serve as a recruitment base for young men, for careers in Government, Justice, Finance and other influential sectors in the United States. Skull & Bones is the distinguished among these secret societies. Only Scroll & Key can a similar high impact on American society in the last 170 Claim years.

Unlike the student connections to most other American universities, there are skull & Bones and the him similar secret societies only at Yale. So belong to any nationally organized Association. The other elite universities are Harvard and Princeton similar to exclusive leagues. But with regard to the impact on American politics, keep the secret societies of Yale, led by skull & Bones, unmatched.

The number 322 belongs to the logo, It is the room number of the Inner Temple in the Crypt. Had the Federal Government at Yale 1832 as a Department 2 has been established. Therefore, the sequence of digits is clear 322.

Is it any wonder why the only other branch of the Yale Skull & Bones is found in UTAH of all places? (University of Utah)

https://dailyutahchronicle.com/2018/12/ ... and-bones/

7F05F4FD-B259-4878-854D-1DA90C041825.jpeg
7F05F4FD-B259-4878-854D-1DA90C041825.jpeg (198.47 KiB) Viewed 952 times

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

BOMdotcom wrote: June 29th, 2022, 5:02 pm Is RMN really a member of the Owl & Key and/or Skull & Bones?
Can anyone provide proof of this on this thread?
Give me a freaking break.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Chris wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:30 pm
BOMdotcom wrote: June 29th, 2022, 5:02 pm Is RMN really a member of the Owl & Key and/or Skull & Bones?
?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Chris wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:30 pm
You no likey the evidence presented in this thread? Refute it.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

kittycat51 wrote: June 29th, 2022, 8:07 pm From my understanding it’s Owl and Key who decide who becomes part of skull and bones.
so now even making honor society is bad on this site.

Owl and Key
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
Owl and Key is a student organization at the University of Utah that is a cross between a class club and an honor society. Organized in 1910, its membership was traditionally restricted to senior men. However, women are now represented among the society's members. Membership is by invitation only. Invitations are generally extended as a recognition for scholastic achievement and leadership and service in the community. Invitations are limited to 15 initiates per year. Members are recognized during commencement exercises.[1][2]

Notable members of Owl and Key include Bob Bennett, Hugh W. Pinnock, John Thomas Greene, Jr. and Russell M. Nelson.[3][4]

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Chris wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:40 pm
kittycat51 wrote: June 29th, 2022, 8:07 pm From my understanding it’s Owl and Key who decide who becomes part of skull and bones.

Owl and Key
Owl and Key is a student organization at the University of Utah that is a cross between a class club and an honor society. Organized in 1910, its membership was traditionally restricted to senior men. However, women are now represented among the society's members. Membership is by invitation only. Invitations are generally extended as a recognition for scholastic achievement and leadership and service in the community. Invitations are limited to 15 initiates per year. Members are recognized during commencement exercises.[1][2]

Notable members of Owl and Key include Bob Bennett, Hugh W. Pinnock, John Thomas Greene, Jr. and Russell M. Nelson.[3][4]
You ever been invited to join one of these “honor societies”? I have…

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

marc wrote: November 10th, 2022, 9:07 am Yes, Skull and Bones, also. Flip to page 48 of his out of print Autobiography:

The quote:
University life was wonderful and successful. On April 3, 1944, I was elected president of the Sigma Chi fraternity. I was also later elected to the honorary societies of Skull and Bones in the junior year, Ow l and Key in the senior year, the Beehive Honorary Society in the senior year, and at graduation time co the honorary scholastic societies of Phi Kappa Phi and Phi Beta Kappa. I was awarded my B.A. degree in June commencement of 1945, and there on hand was Dantzel , along with our dear parents, brothers , sisters, and ocher relatives who always did so much to encourage me. Dantzel got her bachelor's degree a year later in 1946
I doubt very much he went through any initiation ceremony described for the Yale Skull and Bones. And reading his description of his focus on he wife to be at the time, very tough to believe he would not be greatly bothered by that kind of degrading ordeal.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

larsenb wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:52 pm

The quote:
University life was wonderful and successful. On April 3, 1944, I was elected president of the Sigma Chi fraternity. I was also later elected to the honorary societies of Skull and Bones in the junior year, Ow l and Key in the senior year, the Beehive Honorary Society in the senior year, and at graduation time co the honorary scholastic societies of Phi Kappa Phi and Phi Beta Kappa. I was awarded my B.A. degree in June commencement of 1945, and there on hand was Dantzel , along with our dear parents, brothers , sisters, and ocher relatives who always did so much to encourage me. Dantzel got her bachelor's degree a year later in 1946
I doubt very much he went through any initiation ceremony described for the Yale Skull and Bones. And reading his description of his focus on he wife to be at the time, very tough to believe he would not be greatly bothered by that kind of degrading ordeal.
Okay. What initiation ceremonies do you think he had to go through? Or do you think they waived the initiation ceremonies for the UofU chapter in the name of religious freedom?

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:26 pm
Now that's bizarre! Why on earth would Beck wear something like that for a 'belt-buckle??! Being curious to see if he had any Yale Univ. connection I looked up his Wikipedia page and found this:

"In 1996, while working for a New Haven area radio station, Beck took a theology class at Yale University, with a written recommendation from Senator Joe Lieberman, a Yale alumnus who was a fan of Beck's show at the time. Beck enrolled in an "Early Christology" course, but soon withdrew, marking the extent of his post-secondary education." . . . which still doesn't explain the 'belt buckle'

Just a strange obsession or what??

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Owl and Key

There is a secret element, along with the satanic association with the owl (like Moloch)

Add to that the infamous Skull and Bones... RMN has some serious splaining to do
Attachments
owl.jpg
owl.jpg (63.06 KiB) Viewed 857 times

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

endlessismyname wrote: November 10th, 2022, 2:01 pm
larsenb wrote: November 10th, 2022, 1:52 pm

The quote:
Okay. What initiation ceremonies do you think he had to go through? Or do you think they waived the initiation ceremonies for the UofU chapter in the name of religious freedom?
Tough to speculate about without more info/evidence on the Yale/UofU S&B connection, etc.

Probably something open to further research, though. If you delve further into it, please share what you find.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

ransomme wrote: November 10th, 2022, 2:11 pm

Owl and Key

There is a secret element, along with the satanic association with the owl (like Moloch)

Add to that the infamous Skull and Bones... RMN has some serious splaining to do
I dont think so, doesnt mean it was bad back in the day. He also says he only accepted token membership for one year. Organizations change over time. When i was a kid Boyscouts was good, now days in 20 years imagine how evil and bad it would be, our grandkids would see that and be like Dad what is wrong with you, you were a boy scout?

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Chris wrote: November 10th, 2022, 2:20 pm

Owl and Key

I dont think so, doesnt mean it was bad back in the day. He also says he only accepted token membership for one year. Organizations change over time. When i was a kid Boyscouts was good, now days in 20 years imagine how evil and bad it would be, our grandkids would see that and be like Dad what is wrong with you, you were a boy scout?
You aren't very good at mental gymnastics
Attachments
gymnast fail 01.jpg
gymnast fail 01.jpg (100.63 KiB) Viewed 812 times

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Owl and Key

brief intro less than 4 mins

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

ransomme wrote: November 10th, 2022, 2:39 pm

Owl and Key

You aren't very good at mental gymnastics
Says the man stoning the prophets for innocent decisions in their youth, always casting stones always putting down the church and the Lords anointed....

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Very strange family portrait in that Heart to Heart autobiography.

It looks very much like a spliced-together conglomerate of portraits.

(There are several targets the eyes of the subjects are pointing at)

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Chris wrote: November 10th, 2022, 3:11 pm ...the Lords anointed....
It's funny how often that phrase gets thrown around here on the forum.