“Viruses do not exist” was a psy-op

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Re: “Viruses do not exist” was a psy-op

Post by madvin »

Birth of Virology - A Myth

Monomorphism was the cornerstone of developments in 20th-century medical research and treatments. Refusal by the mainstream to examine fairly, much less accept, the demonstrated facts of pleomorphism-that viruses and bacteria (and also yeast and fungi) are evolutions from the microzyma; that microforms or germs can rapidly change their form (evolve and “devolve”) in vivo, one becoming another dependent upon conditions in the inner terrain (environment); that blood and tissues are not necessarily sterile; and that there are no specific diseases, but only specific disease conditions-was the foundation of a latter day “Galileo debate.” It is so called because those who wore the “robes” of scientific authority, reprising the religious fanatics who punished the noted astronomer for his truths, would not be swayed from folly when presented with its contrary proofs.

These proofs began in earnest with Antoine Bechamp in the last century (who also endured the indignation of a fanatical clergy).

In the early third of the 20th century, the heated debate took place over filterable bacteria versus non-filterable. This was a major battle concerning micromorphology (discussed briefly below). The orthodox view prevailed: bacterial forms were not small enough to pass, or did not have a smaller, earlier stage. What passed through “bacteria-proof filters was something else, i.e., viruses. Standard medical textbooks long made this filtering distinction between bacteria and viruses. Subsequently, however, the cellular nature of many filterable forms originally thought to be viruses, such as some mycoplasmas, rickettsias, and various other groups, has been established.

With the victory of the monomorphic view, deeper understanding of so-called infectious “disease” was lost, setting the stage for cancer, degenerative symptoms and AIDS (acquired immune disease syndrome) or VAIDS (vaccine acquired immune disease syndrome).

Unfortunately, electron microscopes and the process of chemical staining disorganize all specimens, whereas Rife’s technology allowed life to proceed and thus evolve under its lens. (Royal Rife’s microscope technology and career were destroyed by vested interests). As filterable bacteria or viruses became visible to advancing technology, the ramification was that the technology revealed, to minds infected with monomorphism, protein structures deemed foreign to the body.

A New Theory

Formulated by Bechamp in the 19th century, microzymian principle is the basis of a new theory about “viruses.” Briefly, this principle holds that in all living organisms are biologically indestructible anatomical elements, which he called microzymas. They are independently living organized ferments, capable of producing enzymes and capable of evolution into more complex microforms, such as bacteria.

Bechamp’s thesis is that disease is a condition of one’s internal environment (terrain); that disease (and its symptoms) are “born of us and in us”; and that disease is not produced by an attack of micro-entities but calls forth their endogenous evolution.

Dr. Robert O. Young's research suggests that the complexes science calls viruses and retroviruses as originating in and from the body's cell as microzymian evolution. However, these complexes are created in response to an alarming situation (condition of disease) for the purpose of genetic repair. The so-called viruses and/or retroviruses are repair proteins evolved from the indestructable eternal anatomical elements of all organized genetics and cells are microzymian organization, not pathogenic organisms. It is known that normal cell activity includes genetic repair.

Viruses are organized around DNA or RNA, not both. Thus, they are intended to repair genetic molecules or other structures, and show up with disease symptoms because the body needs them. Since viruses require a living cell/host for reproduction, how do we know that the scenario is not set in motion for a purpose by the cell (i.e., its microzymas), rather than being the result of invasion?

Because disease (disturbance of balance in the organism) is so prevalent, especially that which has not yet become indicated by common symptoms, repair proteins may be frequently or constantly present. A toxified cell may easily suffer localized damage to the genome. Since most observers are not even aware of microzymian principle, much less understand or even consider it, and since monomorphic or germ theorists stress invasion and infection from the outside world, these protein complexes are regarded as foreign and disease is wrongfully attributed to them.

For example, the coronavirus is not a virus that infects the cell but an exosome which is endogenously created and released by the cell as a repair protein. These nano particles called exosomes which are born in and released from the cells as a response to a toxic acidic interstitial fluid environment and not the invasion of some infectious nano organism like the so-called coronavirus, monkeypox or HIV.

In his book, The Blood and Its Third Anatomical Element, Bechamp states: “The microzyma is at the beginning and at the end of all organization. It is the fundamental anatomical element whereby the cellules, the tissues, the organs, the whole of an organism are constituted living. … In a state of health the microzymas act harmoniously and our life is, in every meaning of the word, a regular fermentation. In the condition of disease, the microzymas do not act harmoniously, the fermentation is disturbed, the microzymas have either changed their function or are placed in an abnormal situation by some modification of the medium.”

The virus is either a self-ordered microzymian polymerization, or (less likely) a structure made by microzymas. It is enveloped in protein which is also composed of microzymas, and could well be thought of as an autonomous molecular tool box for cell or germ (re)organization and healing.

The Pleomorphic Cycle

Dr. Robert O. Young suggests a developmental cycle in vivo (living) consisting of three macrostages:

(1) a primitive stage comprising the repair protein complexes;

(2) an intermediate, or bacterial, stage including filterable forms such as the cell-wall deficient forms described by Lida Mattman, Ph.D. (in Cell Wall Deficient Forms, Stealth Pathogens); and

(3) a culmination stage consisting of yeast and fungal phases, and then mold, the end phase. The usual course of development would be from microzyma to repair protein and then to bacterium, etc. However, under certain conditions, such as trauma for example, it is highly likely that the microzymas can skip the primitive stage and become bacteria directly. Although these transformations are as astounding as that of a larva to a butterfly, what is equally impressive under observation is the rapidity with which they can take place-in minutes, even seconds, sometimes. By the same token, when provoked by conditions and the cycle proceeds to yeast, fungus and then mold, it may occur so rapidly that the bacterial stage, if it happens, has no time to be of any significance.

Thus, symptogenic microforms can originate within higher organisms without invasion, via a permutation of the endogenous microzymas when the situation calls for such change. The situation is an imbalance referred to by Bechamp as a “modification of the medium.” Endogenous evolution is evident under the microscope when bacterial, yeast, and fungal forms are seen coming out of red blood cells which initially appear normal.

Biological Basis for the Pleomorphic Cycle:

There is a common biological basis for the pleomorphic cycle and its increasing complexity of organization: More complex forms evolve inherently upon the death of an organism for the purpose of recycling its anatomical and chemical structures in the carbon cycle. The process of rapid evolution (which is reversible) is an essential life process which, beyond the repair stage, is necessary to return a dead organism to the earth. The second and third-stage microforms degenerate the body’s vital substances and tissues via putrefaction (bacteria) and fermentation (yeast and fungus). Fermentation results in acid waste products, which further break down tissue.

Disease symptoms, then, especially the degenerative type, are not produced by viruses, but manifest as chemical decomposition, or attempted recycling via fermentation and acidic toxins, but with “host” survival processes still operable Obviously, certain other factors may play important roles in producing symptoms, such as radiation poisoning, acidic diets, heavy metal toxicity, or state of mind, for example.

Some of the body’s survival methods also produce symptoms commonly called diseases. An example is eczema, an emergency expulsion of acid toxic waste via the skin.

Thus, we distinguish between this disease condition and its consequent symptoms, which include both the morbidly evolved microzymas and the physiological signs commonly thought of as specific diseases.
(Taken from one of Dr. Robert O. Young's November's blog post)
Last edited by madvin on November 9th, 2022, 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

The term “virus” is the Latin word for poison, and gives us insight into the immediate cause of disease symptoms-poisons: mycotoxins, endotoxins, exotoxins, and toxins from environmental sources (many of which are primary or secondary mycotoxins). Orthodox medicine is well aware that it is bacterial toxins more than the bacteria themselves (they feed in us), that cause the symptoms referred to as infectious disease. Little if any emphasis is placed on this fine but important distinction. Always, the germ is emphasized. There is little to no awareness (or acknowledgment), either, of the same role played by toxins of the culminate microforms of the pleomorphic cycle.

Their action and the body’s response to them are frequently ascribed to viruses, which do not produce toxins but are said to wreak havoc by a number of other means. However, if they participate in symptogenesis in a host it is because they are stimulated to evolve into more complex, toxigenic forms. Somewhat less likely is the possibility that they cause damage as a result of erroneous construction or function, for one reason or another-missing mineral nutrients leading to enzyme deficiencies, for example.

In addition to chemical toxicity, however, what is the impact of the fear (emotional toxicity) that the word “virus” brings to mind and heart? It has been said that fear is the most deadly of disease conditions. If a “disease” kills one person, the fear of it may kill twenty.

General prejudice concerning the danger of viruses is fundamental biological error based on Louis Pasteur’s germ theory, and is itself a perpetrator of auto-suggested illness. For example, in Africa doctors attribute some AIDS sickness to “voodoo death” syndrome, the term for illnesses induced psychologically. According to one nurse, “We had people who were symptomatically AIDS patients. They were dying of AIDS, but when they were tested and found out they were negative they suddenly rebounded and are now perfectly healthy.”[5] Ironically, if the germ theory were founded on facts it would be correct to fear viruses, except there would be few, if any, humans living to discuss the issues. These so-called pathogenic entities are to researchers, medical practitioners and the press what criminals are to detectives-the focus and justification of their existence.

The Encyclopedia Britannica has this to say about bacteria, which relates also to viruses:

The common idea of bacteria in the minds of most people is that of a hidden and sinister scourge lying in wait for mankind. This popular conception is born of the fact that attention was first focused upon bacteria through the discovery, some 70 years ago, of the relationship of bacteria to disease in man, and that in its infancy the study of bacteriology was a branch of medical science. Relatively few people assign to bacteria the important position in the world of living things that they rightly occupy, for it is only a few of the bacteria known today that have developed in such a way that they can live in the human body, and for every one of this kind, there are scores of others which are perfectly harmless and far from being regarded as the enemies of mankind, must be numbered among his best friends.

It is in fact no exaggeration to say that upon the activities of bacteria the very existence of man depends; indeed, without bacteria there could be no other living thing in the world; for every animal and plant owes its existence to the fertility of the soil, and this in turn depends upon the activity of the micro-organisms which inhabit the soil in almost inconceivable numbers. It is one of the main objects of this article to show how true is this statement; there will be found in it only passing reference to the organisms which produce disease in man and animals - for information on these see Pathology and Immunity. (Encyclopaedia Britannica, 14th ed., Vol. 2, p. 899

The general message of the foregoing article applies even more aptly to viruses in the sense that much fear has been bred and cultivated around them, although they never produce disease symptoms, whereas some bacteria do. The writer of the above understands bacteria, with the exceptions that symptogenic bacteria found in man and animals do not produce disease (only secondary symptoms), that their precursors are endogenous to higher organisms, and they have not “developed in such a way that they can live in the human body.” If anything, the reverse is true. According to one theory of microbiology, microforms or germs have colonized over eons to become higher organisms. In one sense, then, the human body has developed as a specialized environment for them.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

As Bechamp said, “The microbian doctrine is the greatest scientific silliness of this age.” This is not to say that there is no transmission, only that invasion is not necessary for symptogenesis, nor is it the primary mechanism for illness. It is to say that for transmission to take place, susceptibility in the form of a compromised terrain must pre-exist in the receiver, who is then likely to be ill anyway. With the exception of the immune component in the mucosal barrier, primary host “resistance” is a function of terrain condition rather than immunity per se.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

after i had this discussion with my daughter which is a nurse practitioner, I decided that it didn't matter.

when we get sick, we do what we can to remedy the problem.

Whatever the covid is, I had it and it knocked me down like i had been poisoned. 3 guys that I worked closely with also got it at the exact same time. We are all strong and healthy people. All of us were down hard in bed for 2 weeks and another week before being able to come back to work. It wasn't poisoning because we all drank different water and ate different food. It was transmissible. We all did different treatments. One did the normal doctor routine. ..yet... we all got well in the exact same time frame. I found that odd.

I don't care if it isn't a virus, because it IS something. Whatever it is, it is parasitic.

If 'knowing' that virus' don't exist, then offer information that benefits people, not just an idea that is nothing more than argument.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Just knowing that the virus doesn't cause sickness puts my mind at ease so as not to worry about getting something from someone or from the air or from touching something. One of the causes of disease is fear.

I have never thought truth didn't matter, no matter what it is and how insignificant the subject may seem to be. Truth leads to more truth and knowledge needed to progress.

I know many people that don't care about this. but for those who do, there you go.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

I think the psyop is saying the psyop is 'viruses don't exist'. As was stated before, those nano particles called viruses are "the firemen who put out the fire; the flies that break down garbage", not the cause of the fire nor the cause of the garbage.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

madvin wrote: November 8th, 2022, 7:24 pm Just knowing that the virus doesn't cause sickness puts my mind at ease so as not to worry about getting something from someone or from the air or from touching something. One of the causes of disease is fear.

I have never thought truth didn't matter, no matter what it is and how insignificant the subject may seem to be. Truth leads to more truth and knowledge needed to progress.

I know many people that don't care about this. but for those who do, there you go.
well... as i said, we all got it at the same exact time. the theory of ours was that we got it from the home owners wife that had just been vaxed. (we were all working on building a custom home). All of us 3 spread it to at least one person (family members) but their experience was about half as bad as ours had been. All i know is what happened in real life. Theories don't apply.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Regardless of whether or not viruses exist, terrain theory trumps germ theory. #fact. You'll get closer to truth by studying terrain theory and rejecting germ theory.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Also, the alleged pandemic was a proven hoax.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Interesting.

When coronavirus 1st came front stage, I think TheCreator suggested viruses act more like vultures who prey on weak/dead bodies. This is why multiple people can be exposed to the same virus but only some succumb. I hope I’m remembering & explaining it right. (Correct me if I’m mistaken.)

Kinda like the spiritual idea that God may not make everything easier, but may strengthen us to be able to make it through fine.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

creator wrote: November 8th, 2022, 8:30 pm Regardless of whether or not viruses exist, terrain theory trumps germ theory. #fact. You'll get closer to truth by studying terrain theory and rejecting germ theory.
Just getting educated a bit on this, terrain theory is certainly valid but it doesn't explain 3 people that are very different contracting the same sickness at the same time with the same exact symptoms.

As I said, I am a newbe on this subject and here is a quote on this subject followed by a question from me that perhaps someone more educated than I can answer.

"When there is a healthy terrain, it can handle the foreign pathogenic microorganisms and they can be chased from the body."
https://www.differencebetween.com/diffe ... in-theory/

The question: What are 'foreign pathogenic microorganisms"? . Doesn't this just get us back to the same subject of viruses and bacteria?

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

creator wrote: November 8th, 2022, 8:32 pm Also, the alleged pandemic was a proven hoax.
Could you define "hoax" as you understand it?
edit to qualify: I mean in the context of what you stated.

I've heard this many times , but it definitely has a different meaning for different people.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Thinker wrote: November 8th, 2022, 8:36 pm Interesting.

When coronavirus 1st came front stage, I think TheCreator suggested viruses act more like vultures who prey on weak/dead bodies. This is why multiple people can be exposed to the same virus but only some succumb. I hope I’m remembering & explaining it right. (Correct me if I’m mistaken.)

Kinda like the spiritual idea that God may not make everything easier, but may strengthen us to be able to make it through fine.
Yes, I think that's a good analogy.

The so-called viruses are products of our own dead or dying (sick) cells, which break down and are removed by pleomorphic bacteria. That is, they change shape to be useful for the situation, which is often to clean up the debris of those dying and dead cells.

“There are no specific diseases only specific disease conditions” said the brilliant nurse Florence Nightingale. Through her keen sense of the observations of the sick, she knew there were no germs causing a disease. As it was the environment that led to symptoms, the lack of fresh air to remove gaseous waste from the room that made the patients worse. She also said, “Badly constructed houses do for the healthy what badly constructed hospitals do for the sick. Once insure that the air is stagnant, and sickness is certain to follow.”​

When the filter is incorrect, or the lens we are using is warped, the conclusions too, are incorrect. So when people think there are “new sets of symptoms” they are trained to think that is a “new disease”. This was done by the Rockefeller Medical cartel (creating disease characteristics) with the false germ theory at the helm. This was done to segregate and separate the knowledge of what really happens when our body wants to regulate. And when our bodies want to get back into homeostasis. They invented specific symptoms for “diseases”, labelling the symptoms as “bad” and the disease “real”. They then trained the MDs (and infiltrated our holistic medicine as well, NDs, DCs) to need a diagnosis just to be able to even think about what drug, treatment or suppressive therapy to administer. - Amandha Vollmer, Holistic Health Practitioner, Degree of Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

FrankOne wrote: November 8th, 2022, 9:15 pm
creator wrote: November 8th, 2022, 8:30 pm Regardless of whether or not viruses exist, terrain theory trumps germ theory. #fact. You'll get closer to truth by studying terrain theory and rejecting germ theory.
Just getting educated a bit on this, terrain theory is certainly valid but it doesn't explain 3 people that are very different contracting the same sickness at the same time with the same exact symptoms.
Neither does the theory of viruses. We're so hamstrung by germ theory that it's almost impossible to make any progress on the whole contagion issue.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

FrankOne wrote: November 8th, 2022, 9:21 pm
creator wrote: November 8th, 2022, 8:32 pm Also, the alleged pandemic was a proven hoax.

I've heard this many times , but it definitely has a different meaning for different people.
I'm not even sure why this is a question at this point. The fact that it was a hoax is old news. We have a huge ongoing thread dedicated to to the lies and false propaganda of the fake pandemic. There was no pandemic. It was just a trial by the elites to see how submissive the people are, to see how much control and tyranny they could exert, to see how much they could fool the people into believing there is a threat to their health. Possibly even a cover-up of the effects of the new worldwide 5G network on people's health (but I admit that factor is still more of a suspicion than a proven fact). Even if there was ever a real pandemic, it's not the role of government to be involved; and they just proved they only make things worse. I could go on..

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

FrankOne wrote: November 8th, 2022, 9:15 pmJust getting educated a bit on this, terrain theory is certainly valid but it doesn't explain 3 people that are very different contracting the same sickness at the same time with the same exact symptoms.
It actually does explain it. But it's not as simple of an explanation as the germ theory lies. People get sick based on how they live, think, eat, sleep, manage stress, etc. as well as environmental factors (i.e. toxins and pollution in the air, water, food, etc, including all the radio waves and EMF we are being exposed to).

Three people getting sick at the same time could be explained by a variety of causes.. but I would need specifics about what happened before they got sick. Did they just have a party and over consume sugar, stay up late, etc. Was there some disruption to their normal life pattern. Was there a new 5G tower just placed in their neighborhood? Introducing new radio waves into the environment can make people sick. For example, I know of people getting sick after installing a new WiFi router in their home, or after getting a new 5G phone (and they had to switch back to a 4G phone), or even getting sick from LED light bulbs, so they had to switch back to incandescent. If you dig into some of the past alleged epidemics you'll find that they eventually discovered some were caused by polluted water. There are other factors as well, likely even some unseen spiritual factors that are beyond our control.

The elites prefer we simply believe in germ theory, that we are a threat to each other, and that their pharmaceuticals are the answer.

Terrain Theory vs Germ Theory

The Contagion Myth

Addressing the MYTH That We Are a Danger to Each Other (Bacteria, Viruses, and COVID)

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

creator wrote: November 9th, 2022, 9:10 am
FrankOne wrote: November 8th, 2022, 9:21 pm

I'm not even sure why this is a question at this point. The fact that it was a hoax is old news. We have a huge ongoing thread dedicated to to the lies and false propaganda of the fake pandemic. There was no pandemic. It was just a trial by the elites to see how submissive the people are, to see how much control and tyranny they could exert, to see how much they could fool the people into believing there is a threat to their health. Possibly even a cover-up of the effects of the new worldwide 5G network on people's health (but I admit that factor is still more of a suspicion than a proven fact). Even if there was ever a real pandemic, it's not the role of government to be involved; and they just proved they only make things worse. I could go on..
I've said this to family from the beginning.

I said Covid wasn't real.

Most agreed that something was wrong.

But they objected to my using the word Hoax.

They believed it was either a weaponized flu or something else.

And all insisted that this cycle of seasonal flus were worse than any other.

Such is the power of suggestion.

I have never tested nor received the vax.

And have had the flu twice the past two years.

The first case was mild.

The last was very bad.

But.

I had exactly the same level of bad five years ago.

Psy-op for sure.

Don't know how to convince the family though.

They don't believe in Sheny Scams either.

But unlike Covid.

Those are real, like the Covid Vaxx, 9-11, Liberty Attack, Sandy Hook, etc...

So frustrating.

Sir H

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

In one of *Bruce Lipton's videos, he talks about viruses as if they were exosomes - a natural part of the body. I don't know if it was him or someone on this forum who said they were bits of cells.

I think this was the video (15 minutes, 1 second) where he talks about viruses and exosomes:

*For those who don't know him, Bruce Lipton is a scientist. Used to teach medical students, but stopped after he realized that DNA was not the controlling factor in our lives and that he had been teaching untruths to the students who were on their way to being medical doctors. (He was one of those teachers who was hired by universities to do experiments. Taught very few classes, but brought the schools funding by the experiments he did.)

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

creator wrote: November 9th, 2022, 9:22 am
FrankOne wrote: November 8th, 2022, 9:15 pmJust getting educated a bit on this, terrain theory is certainly valid but it doesn't explain 3 people that are very different contracting the same sickness at the same time with the same exact symptoms.

Three people getting sick at the same time could be explained by a variety of causes.. but I would need specifics about what happened before they got sick. Did they just have a party and over consume sugar, stay up late, etc. Was there some disruption to their normal life pattern. Was there a new 5G tower just placed in their neighborhood? Introducing new radio waves into the environment can make people sick. For example, I know of people getting sick after installing a new WiFi router in their home, or after getting a new 5G phone (and they had to switch back to a 4G phone), or even getting sick from LED light bulbs, so they had to switch back to incandescent. If you dig into some of the past alleged epidemics you'll find that they eventually discovered some were caused by polluted water. There are other factors as well, likely even some unseen spiritual factors that are beyond our control.

The conditions that I am aware of:

We all ate at different places. One guy only interfaced with me and the owner of the home because he was working on a separate project while I worked on both. His location was 10 miles away from the custom home. We all drank different water. I brought mine from home, which is well water 30 miles away. Lights, not applicable.

No party beforehand and we never all met together at any time. We all got sick enough to not be able to work within 2 days of each other and all down for 3 weeks with the exact same symptoms. One symptom that was not one of any 'flu' that I know is the affect it had on the sense of taste. At a certain point in my sickness, I turned to just eating fruit. An orange was sickening sweet to me. The degree of sweet was beyond comprehension. This symptom lasted for several days. All of these guys also had their sense of taste completely distorted.

When I asked about the word "hoax" I meant that everyone uses that word differently.. To one, the hoax was that an illness existed, but it was lab created and disseminated. Another is that no one ever got sick and it was just in everyone's head. Another is that it was just a normal flu that made people sick. Others believe that it was created by 5g.

I do not understand why you responded in the manner that you did on the question regarding "Hoax".

All I know is that I don't know what caused these symptoms. Also, I was in error when I said 3 of us got sick. It was 4 including the husband of the woman which had been recently vaxed. (the owners of the custom home). We were all very actively working and when we all got sick, no one even tried to call the other for two weeks to see if we were expected to go back to the jobs. We were too sick to even think about calling. One was a laborer, the other, the Gen. Cont, myself, and the owner. After 3 weeks, we started talking . That sickness was nothing like I"ve had in my entire life. I don't get sick typically. I haven't had the 'flu' for over 15 yrs. I hadn't missed work due to sickness for over 10 yrs.

Logic goes to something the owners wife carried. My total guess is that the Delta Varient was started with a vax and as it was transmitted to others, it lessened in severity from person to person, as it did with 3 of us to others that we were close to.

-My wife
-The wife of the GC
-The girlfriend of the laborer.

I am sharing this with as much accuracy as I possibly can.
I don't have answers, I just have some experience with extrapolated GUESSES.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Silver Pie wrote: November 9th, 2022, 7:19 pm In one of *Bruce Lipton's videos, he talks about viruses as if they were exosomes - a natural part of the body. I don't know if it was him or someone on this forum who said they were bits of cells.

I think this was the video (15 minutes, 1 second) where he talks about viruses and exosomes:

*For those who don't know him, Bruce Lipton is a scientist. Used to teach medical students, but stopped after he realized that DNA was not the controlling factor in our lives and that he had been teaching untruths to the students who were on their way to being medical doctors. (He was one of those teachers who was hired by universities to do experiments. Taught very few classes, but brought the schools funding by the experiments he did.)
Bruce Lipton changed how I saw things - giving factual specifics how genes are never turned on or off by themselves but in response to environmental stimuli - which may be anything from diet… to deep emotional beliefs (ie placebo/nocebo effects). Some genetic expressions are inherent at birth - but it’s obvious that many are developed later, when you consider how many more babies are healthy compared to adults who later develop health problems.

That video reminds me how incredibly miraculous our bodies are! What testaments of Intelligent Design! The intricate way our body parts & systems communicate & work with each other - is so amazing! And birth is another common occurrence yet still miraculous!

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

madvin wrote: November 8th, 2022, 11:33 pm
Thinker wrote: November 8th, 2022, 8:36 pm Interesting.

Yes, I think that's a good analogy.

The so-called viruses are products of our own dead or dying (sick) cells, which break down and are removed by pleomorphic bacteria. That is, they change shape to be useful for the situation, which is often to clean up the debris of those dying and dead cells.

“There are no specific diseases only specific disease conditions” said the brilliant nurse Florence Nightingale. Through her keen sense of the observations of the sick, she knew there were no germs causing a disease. As it was the environment that led to symptoms, the lack of fresh air to remove gaseous waste from the room that made the patients worse. She also said, “Badly constructed houses do for the healthy what badly constructed hospitals do for the sick. Once insure that the air is stagnant, and sickness is certain to follow.”​

When the filter is incorrect, or the lens we are using is warped, the conclusions too, are incorrect. So when people think there are “new sets of symptoms” they are trained to think that is a “new disease”. This was done by the Rockefeller Medical cartel (creating disease characteristics) with the false germ theory at the helm. This was done to segregate and separate the knowledge of what really happens when our body wants to regulate. And when our bodies want to get back into homeostasis. They invented specific symptoms for “diseases”, labelling the symptoms as “bad” and the disease “real”. They then trained the MDs (and infiltrated our holistic medicine as well, NDs, DCs) to need a diagnosis just to be able to even think about what drug, treatment or suppressive therapy to administer. - Amandha Vollmer, Holistic Health Practitioner, Degree of Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
That explains the phenomena I saw while living outside of the country. I was living on a small island in the middle of nowhere, everyone lived in self-constructed huts made out of wood, bamboo, and tin. The floors were typically dirt that was as smooth as concrete, and there was plenty of fresh air living in these huts.

What I noticed was some of the healthiest I have ever seen in my life. One lady I met was in her 90s and didn't have so much as a wrinkle. Furthermore, she could outwork most women in their mid-30s. I think there are other things contributing to their health including organic food that was local to the environment and using natural herbs. Using remedies rather than use western drugs. Spending a lot of time outside doing physical labor such as cooking, cleaning, gardening, fishing, and so forth.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

He completely changed my outlook, too.

Thinker wrote: November 12th, 2022, 2:14 pm
Silver Pie wrote: November 9th, 2022, 7:19 pm In one of *Bruce Lipton's videos, he talks about viruses as if they were exosomes - a natural part of the body. I don't know if it was him or someone on this forum who said they were bits of cells.

Bruce Lipton changed how I saw things - giving factual specifics how genes are never turned on or off by themselves but in response to environmental stimuli - which may be anything from diet… to deep emotional beliefs (ie placebo/nocebo effects). Some genetic expressions are inherent at birth - but it’s obvious that many are developed later, when you consider how many more babies are healthy compared to adults who later develop health problems.

That video reminds me how incredibly miraculous our bodies are! What testaments of Intelligent Design! The intricate way our body parts & systems communicate & work with each other - is so amazing! And birth is another common occurrence yet still miraculous!