Is the Church Spying on Us?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Re: Is the Church Spying on Us?

Post by Shawn Henry »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 20th, 2022, 4:07 pm Brothels were owned/built by the church in SLC and other places by the church to spy on members that way too. (Google that.)
I would love to learn more about that, that's fascinating.

I have no doubt that BY would take advantage of that potential source of income considering he solely controlled alcohol and tobacco sales.

What I have never before thought of is the church using the same honey pot method of promotion as the CIA and other corrupt agencies. It would be all too easy right? Just wait and see if any general authorities have a secret sex addiction (hinting at you Gordon) and then you have blackmail ability.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

EmmaLee wrote: October 21st, 2022, 12:41 pm Pretty sure Brian has more integrity than that.
True, but keep an eye on Sub!

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

gkearney wrote: October 21st, 2022, 2:26 pm Does this forum even ask for the real name of the users, and even if it did how would any know if someone used their real name or not?
It's just a matter of resources though, right? Get our IP address and get a simple favor from the internet provider and link our computers to actual names and physical addresses.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

EmmaLee wrote: October 21st, 2022, 3:48 pm Are you referring to AVOW and Christopher Parrett
That's what I'm talking about EmmaLee! Bust out old Christopher and throw him directly into the bus! Frank is being way too nice, lol.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

EmmaLee wrote: October 21st, 2022, 12:52 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 20th, 2022, 9:21 pm
EmmaLee wrote: October 20th, 2022, 6:31 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 20th, 2022, 4:07 pm What makes anyone think they are anonymous just because they don't use their real name?

How would the church get people's real names off of LDSFF, for example, unless the church hacks into this system (which wouldn't surprise me, tbh).
I was doxxed on Twitter one time for upsetting someone with my Joe Biden snark. They did it in 30 seconds - they had info about my life with my ex husband from 15 years ago and typed it right on Twitter. The only reason they told me they doxxed me was to scare me - if they never told me, they could have cruised around my computer and all my accounts all day without me knowing about it.

Church has powers/money/support/tech, etc., a stupid Twitter hacker jerk only wishes he had. And the church wants to run the world and keep eyes on their money bringers. No doubt they watch, and no doubt they hack whatever system they want to, beneath their level on the power structure.
I've never been too impressed with the Church's tech abilities, websites, etc. despite their vast funds and fortunes. They seem pretty bottom of the barrel, to be honest. With what they pay their tech employees, it's no surprise their tech sucks.

At any rate, it all goes back to not ever saying anything online that we wouldn't want attached to our real name and splashed on the front page of the paper (or whatever in today's parlance). Living life online is dangerous - there are crazies out there (and a couple on LDSFF, sadly) - it is a risk people take, I suppose, knowing full-well that everybody's info is easily obtained by anyone else, seeing how all our info is online these days. If people want any semblance of security, they need to get offline as much as possible.
This. Times a third of the host of Heaven.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

creator wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:38 pm Email Address.
The same email address the church already has on file, lol. We don't need Perry Mason's help on this one.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

creator wrote: October 21st, 2022, 6:39 pm That narrows it down to exactly one person: CLICK TO REVEAL THE REAL DUKE! >>
You're either telling Duke you'll never give him up or you are letting us know his name is Rick.

I, for one, am going to start calling him Rick.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 27th, 2022, 1:44 pm We know about manipulating EMOTION with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
We know about manipulating VISIONS with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
We know about manipulating PSYCHOLOGICAL STATES with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
We know about manipulating MATTER with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
Well, here is something I've never thought of. Of course, the government would want tech designed to manipulate emotions, but I've never considered that tech to be used on members to mimic feeling the spirit. That is indeed sinister.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Shawn Henry wrote: October 27th, 2022, 4:34 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 27th, 2022, 1:44 pm We know about manipulating EMOTION with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
We know about manipulating VISIONS with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
We know about manipulating PSYCHOLOGICAL STATES with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
We know about manipulating MATTER with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
Well, here is something I've never thought of. Of course, the government would want tech designed to manipulate emotions, but I've never considered that tech to be used on members to mimic feeling the spirit. That is indeed sinister.
Exactly.

Look into "voice of God" and "voice to skull" tech.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 27th, 2022, 1:44 pm
Thinker wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:00 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 20th, 2022, 4:07 pm…And that was only one database - not even the super duper duper secret info they collect and use where they have a copy of your blood information from that pinprick the hospital did on you as a baby, and compare and track you with the spit you submit thru 23&Me. ;)

Somebody ought to check into the "steple-tech" installed in church ward houses, and see what that does. ;)
The timing is definitely suspicious…
Church offers “free accounts with Ancestry” while giving members’ data to Ancestry which was then (2020) sold to China-affiliated Blackstone (same origin as Blackrock).

And China - & who knows who else - are in the business of selling body parts & biological warfare. So they demand AT LEAST people give them DNA spit, if they don’t cave to having mRNA injections. Freaking insane how many have gone along with this! Some I know have suffered either side effects &/or lost loved ones after getting these stupid shots - YET STILL, do not consider nefarious causes!

Between cult indoctrination & media PSY OPS, so many have failed to have light to SEE up from down.

What is steple-tech? I remember seeing something strange going on at 2 local buildings during lockdown & still wonder what that was.

Oh, & after the pedophile symbols within a fingerprint on last year’s youth manual, it’s concerning how recording young boys administering sacrament is still being recorded for the world to see - as well as any other children who get in front of the camera.
I looked up the youth manual and had a freak out over that HOLY MO&#^%@SES brazen pedo symbolism :x :cry: , and forgot to get back to the forum for a week :lol: :lol: Oh my WOW!! :!:
Do you have any links to the pages in the youth manual with these symbols? I'm aware of the heart from last year and see stuff like the spiral on the youth.lds.org page, but wondering if you're referring to more than that.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

More on "steeples", aether energy harvesting and transmission, and related info:

https://twitter.com/TNTJohn1717/status/ ... XFIOdACGkw

https://www.tiktok.com/@onefoulwow1/vid ... 4501491205

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Dusty Wanderer wrote: October 27th, 2022, 4:45 pm
Thinker wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:00 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 20th, 2022, 4:07 pm…And that was only one database - not even the super duper duper secret info they collect and use where they have a copy of your blood information from that pinprick the hospital did on you as a baby, and compare and track you with the spit you submit thru 23&Me. ;)

Somebody ought to check into the "steple-tech" installed in church ward houses, and see what that does. ;)
The timing is definitely suspicious…
Church offers “free accounts with Ancestry” while giving members’ data to Ancestry which was then (2020) sold to China-affiliated Blackstone (same origin as Blackrock).

And China - & who knows who else - are in the business of selling body parts & biological warfare. So they demand AT LEAST people give them DNA spit, if they don’t cave to having mRNA injections. Freaking insane how many have gone along with this! Some I know have suffered either side effects &/or lost loved ones after getting these stupid shots - YET STILL, do not consider nefarious causes!

Between cult indoctrination & media PSY OPS, so many have failed to have light to SEE up from down.

What is steple-tech? I remember seeing something strange going on at 2 local buildings during lockdown & still wonder what that was.

Oh, & after the pedophile symbols within a fingerprint on last year’s youth manual, it’s concerning how recording young boys administering sacrament is still being recorded for the world to see - as well as any other children who get in front of the camera.
I looked up the youth manual and had a freak out over that HOLY MO&#^%@SES brazen pedo symbolism :x :cry: , and forgot to get back to the forum for a week :lol: :lol: Oh my WOW!! :!:
Do you have any links to the pages in the youth manual with these symbols? I'm aware of the heart from last year and see stuff like the spiral on the youth.lds.org page, but wondering if you're referring to more than that.
Just what's screaming at me there in the logo. They even have some subtle one-eye wink, and sun-worship symbols in there.
Attachments
DJAZ-MIW4AEQ-Sg.jpg
DJAZ-MIW4AEQ-Sg.jpg (131.11 KiB) Viewed 791 times
brightspot-assets.churchofjesuschrist.jpg
brightspot-assets.churchofjesuschrist.jpg (177.7 KiB) Viewed 791 times
17718_000_26.jpg
17718_000_26.jpg (88.19 KiB) Viewed 791 times

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Gadget wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 12:12 pm Everything you do and say on earth is recorded perfectly. It is ALL available for review in the after life by anyone that choses.

Just saying....
If it is ALL available for review in the after life by anyone that chooses, like you state, I think I’ll take a hard pass.
It’s all I can handle just dealing with my kids bathroom habits behind closed doors…not sure I want to review anyone else’s after this life either…😬😂

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Shawn Henry wrote: October 27th, 2022, 4:13 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 20th, 2022, 4:07 pm Brothels were owned/built by the church in SLC and other places by the church to spy on members that way too. (Google that.)

I have no doubt that BY would take advantage of that potential source of income considering he solely controlled alcohol and tobacco sales.

What I have never before thought of is the church using the same honey pot method of promotion as the CIA and other corrupt agencies. It would be all too easy right? Just wait and see if any general authorities have a secret sex addiction (hinting at you Gordon) and then you have blackmail ability.
Here's some, I'm sure there is more.
https://www.exmormon.org/mormon/mormon363.htm

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 27th, 2022, 8:59 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: October 27th, 2022, 4:13 pm

Here's some, I'm sure there is more.
Speaking of Mormon brothels…I thought this was ironic, from an article in The Guardian back in 2018: ‘This is a moral issue’: the campaign to shut down Nevada’s old west brothels.

“This is totally politically driven,” said Hof, wearing a gun on his waist and speaking from the parlor of his Love Ranch brothel, adding: “This is the Mormon mafia in the political establishment trying to throw me off my game while I’m running for office.”

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 27th, 2022, 8:59 pm Here's some, I'm sure there is more.
This portion is a good quick read. I understand this is not vetted, but it does make one think.

Jan 25, 1886 - Federal court begins hearings concerning effort of two men to bribe U.S. deputy marshal E. A,. Franks to give advance warning of efforts to arrest Mormon polygamists. Both men are sentenced to three years' imprisonment for attempted bribery, but are released in May 1888. Unknown to court, these men had worked with Brigham Y. Hampton in spying on anti-Mormons in the brothel. By 1888 Deputy Franks is on First Presidency�s payroll as bribed informer.

Jan 15,1897 � Apostle Brigham Young, Jr. temporarily resigns as vice-president of Brigham Young Trust Company because first counselor George Q. Cannon allows its property to become "a first class" brothel on Commercial Street (now Regent Street), Salt Lake City. Apostle Heber J. Grant is invited to its opening reception and is stunned to discover himself inside "a regular whore-house." This situation begins in 1891, and for fifty years church controlled real estate companies lease houses of prostitution.

June 14, 1900 - First Presidency and apostles agree to give $3,600 to Brigham Y. Hampton for his prior "detective work" in which he paid prostitute to allow him and nearly thirty LDS "Home Missionaries" and policemen to spy on anti-Mormons engaging in sex acts in Salt Lake City brothels in 1885. Although first counselor denies it at this meeting, in private meetings of First Presidency George Q. Cannon refers to Hampton's brothel work as "services rendered the Church" and "work in behalf of the Church." Hampton has been set apart as a Salt Lake temple worker since 1893, and another coordinator of brothel spying is the temple doorkeeper (1893-1910).

Mar 10,1941 - First Presidency orders Clayton Investment Company to get rid of its "whore-houses," no matter the financial loss, so that church affiliated company can merge with church owned Zion's Securities Corp. Ends fifty years of church's leases to brothels.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

FoundMyEden wrote: October 27th, 2022, 9:10 pm the Mormon mafia
It's interesting how he speaks of it so matter of factly. I used to tell myself that the church wasn't that influential because if so, we would fix things and pass the right laws and so forth, but the power and influence is there, there is just no desire to fix the corruption and it appears there is even a level of embeddedness with the corruption.

Gadget
captain of 100

Post by Gadget »

Google is an excellent, reliable and trust worthy way to gain information. I highly doubt satan has spread any false info anywhere in the digital world. You keyboard truth warriors are so brilliant, I may have to put on my shades...

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

EmmaLee wrote: October 20th, 2022, 6:31 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 20th, 2022, 4:07 pm What makes anyone think they are anonymous just because they don't use their real name?

How would the church get people's real names off of LDSFF, for example, unless the church hacks into this system (which wouldn't surprise me, tbh).

Hire a hacker. All the hacker needs to do is monitor unique IP's that are connecting to this forum. Once these IP's have been collected they'll have effectively collected a list of most of the members. Once a hacker has your IP, he can find out a lot about you, including where you live. That is why it is wise to use a VPN online at the very least.

Furthermore, once a hacker has your IP, he can then install malware on your PC to find out everything on your PC. The really good ones will install a keylogger program that will literally copy everything you do on your PC. This includes every site you visit, and every word you type.

Ideally, you want to learn how to use Linux OS, it is a more secure system. You also want to learn all you can about how to stay invisible online for your own privacy. Be very careful what you download, you never know what else that program does in the background.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Shawn Henry wrote: October 28th, 2022, 1:09 pm
FoundMyEden wrote: October 27th, 2022, 9:10 pm the Mormon mafia
It's interesting how he speaks of it so matter of factly. I used to tell myself that the church wasn't that influential because if so, we would fix things and pass the right laws and so forth, but the power and influence is there, there is just no desire to fix the corruption and it appears there is even a level of embeddedness with the corruption.
Bingo.

buffalo_girl
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by buffalo_girl »

Gosh! and, and I’ve been removed from three separate Ward callings as a Sunday School teacher - over a period of 46 years - without a hearing or formal charges, being abruptly summoned into ‘the hall’ to be chastised for readings taken directly from scripture. Apparently, most members - including presiding authorities - don’t bother to study the assigned readings in advance of class.

As our adult son sometimes wonders“, “Have they ever actually read the book?”

Have to wonder what all can be found in my file.

Seeker144k
captain of 100

Post by Seeker144k »

NowWhat wrote: October 20th, 2022, 2:22 pm Not on this site, because we are anonymous, hopefully. But on other sites, we use our names.

This, from a person on another LDS thread:

"We would be found to be in apostasy for saying that President Nelson was at the very least wildly incorrect and devastatingly wrong when he said safe and effective. And what’s creepier than that is that the Strengthening the Church committee in the Church Administration Building in Salt Lake City, with who knows how many employees, is scouring the Internet and looking for comments like these so they can bring the member in question into a disciplinary counsel prompted by Church Headquarters and not by a bishop or a stake president...Yes they’ve been doing it for many years… And President Nelson spearheaded the project when he was in the Quorum of the 12."

Is there truth to this? I knew that freedom of speech is history in the Church, but, really, guys?
I know several people who have been reported and excommunicated as a result of post made on forums like this, even anonymous ones. The bishop or stake president presented several pages of posts from the forum as evidence. When asked where these pages were obtained, some of the leaders expressed that they were provided to them through church channels.

This is absolutely true.

~Seeker

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Seeker144k wrote: November 8th, 2022, 9:07 am
NowWhat wrote: October 20th, 2022, 2:22 pm Not on this site, because we are anonymous, hopefully. But on other sites, we use our names.

This, from a person on another LDS thread:

"We would be found to be in apostasy for saying that President Nelson was at the very least wildly incorrect and devastatingly wrong when he said safe and effective. And what’s creepier than that is that the Strengthening the Church committee in the Church Administration Building in Salt Lake City, with who knows how many employees, is scouring the Internet and looking for comments like these so they can bring the member in question into a disciplinary counsel prompted by Church Headquarters and not by a bishop or a stake president...Yes they’ve been doing it for many years… And President Nelson spearheaded the project when he was in the Quorum of the 12."

Is there truth to this? I knew that freedom of speech is history in the Church, but, really, guys?
I know several people who have been reported and excommunicated as a result of post made on forums like this, even anonymous ones. The bishop or stake president presented several pages of posts from the forum as evidence. When asked where these pages were obtained, some of the leaders expressed that they were provided to them through church channels.

This is absolutely true.

~Seeker
If they were anonymous posts, what evidence did they have? "I'll bend your pinky until you fess up?" I'm kind of being facetious but I know what you're saying is most likely true because the bishopric usually works in the tattle-on-your-brother-and-sister-system instead of ....

“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.

IcedKoffee
captain of 100

Post by IcedKoffee »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 27th, 2022, 7:13 pm
Dusty Wanderer wrote: October 27th, 2022, 4:45 pm
Just what's screaming at me there in the logo. They even have some subtle one-eye wink, and sun-worship symbols in there.
Did you catch the fallopian tubes baphomet link?
Attachments
IMG_1475.jpeg
IMG_1475.jpeg (240.84 KiB) Viewed 90 times
IMG_1476.jpeg
IMG_1476.jpeg (129.37 KiB) Viewed 90 times

Erastothenes
captain of 100

Post by Erastothenes »

Atrasado wrote: October 20th, 2022, 3:17 pm My understanding was that it was Elder Boyd Packer who started that and his best friend Elder Merlin Lybbert (Sister Renlund's father) who ran it for years. They really do scan social media and they are, I would assume, very aware of this forum. I am sure they would like to know who some of us are.
If I could guarantee immediate excommunication I would gladly reveal who I am.