The Covid Plan

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

The Covid Plan

Post by Silver Pie »

This post is about the scriptures below.

I don't think they have yet fallen into the pit they've been digging, but I want to present what I think could have been a feasible scenario (forget the "viruses don't cause disease" theory for this, because they seem to believe viruses do).

The plan was laid to create a disease that would be so deadly that anyone not vaccinated would die from it, thus those who were obedient would be spared, and the rebellious would die.

But something went wrong. Whether by accident or design the virus was let out too early. Or maybe they thought it had and decided to seize the moment for propaganda. The "vaccine" wasn't ready yet. It was still killing and maiming people in the few trials they'd done, but they decided to force and enforce it in nations all over the planet.

It could be a trial run, but I think it wasn't. I think the plan backfired big-time. Now, they have killed or maimed a great many who would have been obedient sheep - and awakened many who were obedient sheep to begin with, but no longer are.

I believe we still have a lot of trials to go through at their hands before their great fall is complete.

1 Nephi 14:1-3
if the Gentiles shall hearken unto the Lamb of God in that day that he shall manifest himself unto them in word, and also in power, in very deed, unto the taking away of their stumbling blocks—

And harden not their hearts against the Lamb of God, they shall be numbered among the seed of thy father; yea, they shall be numbered among the house of Israel; and they shall be a blessed people upon the promised land forever; they shall be no more brought down into captivity; and the house of Israel shall no more be confounded.

And that great pit, which hath been digged for them by that great and abominable church, which was founded by the devil and his children, that he might lead away the souls of men down to hell—yea, that great pit which hath been digged for the destruction of men shall be filled by those who digged it, unto their utter destruction, saith the Lamb of God; not the destruction of the soul, save it be the casting of it into that hell which hath no end.
I think it is interesting that this scripture, above, makes sure to point out that their destruction is here, in this life - as well as in the afterlife.

1 Nephi 22: 13-15
And the blood of that great and abominable church, which is the whore of all the earth, shall turn upon their own heads; for they shall war among themselves, and the sword of their own hands shall fall upon their own heads, and they shall be drunken with their own blood.

And every nation which shall war against thee, O house of Israel, shall be turned one against another, and they shall fall into the pit which they digged to ensnare the people of the Lord. And all that fight against Zion shall be destroyed, and that great whore, who hath perverted the right ways of the Lord, yea, that great and abominable church, shall tumble to the dust and great shall be the fall of it.

For behold, saith the prophet, the time cometh speedily that Satan shall have no more power over the hearts of the children of men; for the day soon cometh that all the proud and they who do wickedly shall be as stubble; and the day cometh that they must be burned.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Covid Plan

Post by Niemand »

There seem to be some hints out there of the following:
* The virus mutated away from more dangerous variants early on, undermining their story. The public noticed.
* Chinese biosecurity is poor and yes, it may have been released prematurely.
* People did not react exactly as predicted. The elites are insulated from the common people by various means so do not understand them.
* Some politicians and scientists were not fully on board.

Thank you for quoting this verse. It gives me some hope.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

It’s probably true that TPTB don’t understand people - at least in some ways - though they have done other test runs before Covid/ coronavirus (common cold) hoopla…

Ie:

In 2007, another puppet - who works with J&J - played the part of Fauci… in Belgium, in persuading the masses to believe what is counter to common sense, science & logic. This is explained clearly in the 2nd 1/2 of this video… They even joked how the masses would freak out according to media focus even when the number of flu deaths were comparable to previous years… & how first adore him - then hate him - like Fauci pawn.
https://odysee.com/@LegunusAspieAnalyti ... in-India:3

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

This Catholic nun has some very interesting things to say about all this.

https://gettr.com/post/p1t1qcyff26

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Chip wrote: November 6th, 2022, 3:48 pm This Catholic nun has some very interesting things to say about all this.

https://gettr.com/post/p1t1qcyff26
She nails it very well. What has also been revealed by Dr Robert O. Young is the reduced graphene oxide that is present in the injection will act as a biochip.

mRNA/liposome/graphene-laden vaccines are now hooking people up to cloud computing and AI which is something people are being targeted with. These Smart City technologies as well as micro and nanotech implants and WBANs (wireless body area networks) and BCI (brain computer interface) implants have been reported for a few decades now.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Association Between Vaccines and EXCESS MORTALITY Getting Stronger -- and is Discussed in UK

Parliament
Association Becoming Strangely Stronger -- and More Worrying

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/assoc ... ccines-and