I'm confused;

Tell us about yourself...
LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

darknesstolight wrote: ↑November 6th, 2022, 6:21 am
You are a dishonest coward but I get it

Third time answering your simple questions. Keep denying it and keep piling on the sin to yourself πŸ˜„
Posting long random YouTube videos isn’t answering simple questions.

As for the rest, you are clearly projecting.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: ↑November 5th, 2022, 9:14 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: ↑November 5th, 2022, 9:12 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: ↑November 5th, 2022, 8:33 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: ↑November 4th, 2022, 8:14 pm

Yeah, call me crazy, but when someone accuses the Lord's prophet of being struck dead by God because he met with "Gadianton Robbers" I expect actual proof to back this charge up.

But alas asking people with an ax to grind against the church to back up their accusations with proof is usually a futile endeavor.

Here's the official obituary of President Wilford Woodruff that openly says that he met with Bohemian Grove SATANISTS at their headquarters in downtown San Francisco a day or so before he died in his sleep:

http://sites.rootsweb.com/~nyoswego/obi ... druff.html
https://archive.is/Hliig
So an obituary calling them Satanists proves that they had made Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain? Really?

You're disputing that these people are Satanists?
I just went and looked at this obituary more closely. It doesn't even call the Bohemian Club Satanists. It just says that WW met with the Bohemian Club, which wasn't being disputed.

So I have no idea why you posted this as some kind of proof that the Bohemian Club are Gadianton Robbers.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

LDS Watchman wrote: ↑November 6th, 2022, 6:25 am

Third time answering your simple questions. Keep denying it and keep piling on the sin to yourself πŸ˜„
Posting long random YouTube videos isn’t answering simple questions.

As for the rest, you are clearly projecting.
You lie again.

quote my whole post in your response.

And the video's are not random. I picked them because they are purposeful and relevant but those are not my answers to your simple questions. I gave simple answers to simple questions and even if I did give a video as a response that IS a response and it is an answer.

Fourth time I will answer your simple questions but I will put them in a format so your denials make you look even more idiotic than you do now

Answer to your first question about determining Constitutionality:

1. By The People. The People are the rulers

Answer to your second question about our duty to obey laws n scriptures:

2. To obey laws not pretend laws

You are denying reality!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

That's right secret Satanic societies always overtly announce they are Satanic murderous Gadiantons!!!πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ€£

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

Hey, your projecting aside, we're finally getting somewhere.
darknesstolight wrote: ↑November 6th, 2022, 6:32 am Answer to your first question about determining Constitutionality:

No, this is wrong. The Supreme Court does this. This power was delegated to the Judicial Branch by the people under the Constitution.
darknesstolight wrote: ↑November 6th, 2022, 6:32 am Answer to your second question about our duty to obey laws n scriptures:

Laws that are upheld by the Supreme Court are Constitutional laws. They aren't pretended laws. All people being required to follow the rule of law is one of the 7 essential principles of the Constitution.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

LDS Watchman wrote: ↑November 6th, 2022, 6:46 am Hey, your projecting aside, we're finally getting somewhere.
darknesstolight wrote: ↑November 6th, 2022, 6:32 am Answer to your first question about determining Constitutionality:

No, this is wrong. The Supreme Court does this. This power was delegated to the Judicial Branch by the people under the Constitution.
darknesstolight wrote: ↑November 6th, 2022, 6:32 am Answer to your second question about our duty to obey laws n scriptures:

Laws that are upheld by the Supreme Court are Constitutional laws. They aren't pretended laws. All people being required to follow the rule of law is one of the 7 essential principles of the Constitution.
Yes we are you finally can't deny that I answered and now that you acknowledge I answered please go back to those posts where you lied and said you won't respond to me until I answer your simple questions and respond to those posts.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

This thread has high entertainment value.

Enjoy 😊

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

darknesstolight wrote: ↑November 6th, 2022, 7:01 am
LDS Watchman wrote: ↑November 6th, 2022, 6:46 am Hey, your projecting aside, we're finally getting somewhere.

Yes we are you finally can't deny that I answered and now that you acknowledge I answered please go back to those posts where you lied and said you won't respond to me until I answer your simple questions and respond to those posts.

I just went back and looked. Looks like you did provide these answers earlier along with your YouTube videos.

I didn't lie, but I will concede that I missed your answers. Your answers got buried with all of the other things you were saying. And you most definitely originally dodged the questions completely and tried to just share YouTube videos as an answer.

In any event, now that I've replied to your answers, what is your response?

iWriteStuff
blithering blabbermouth

Post by iWriteStuff »

LDS Watchman wrote: ↑November 6th, 2022, 6:14 am
darknesstolight wrote: ↑November 6th, 2022, 6:11 am
LDS Watchman wrote: ↑November 5th, 2022, 9:10 pm

No, it isn't actually. If it was it would be really easy to show that they make Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. But alas as usual, those who accuse the church can't actually back up their claims.

Same old same old.
Hey I answered your simple questions. πŸ˜„

No, you didn't.

darknesstolight wrote: ↑November 5th, 2022, 3:28 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: ↑November 5th, 2022, 3:21 pm
darknesstolight wrote: ↑November 5th, 2022, 3:16 pm

I don't see any evidence of this. How much time have you spent humbly viewing the information I linked and have provided you?

Dude, you won't even answer my simple questions about what the Constitution actually says and what the scriptures say. Until you do, we're done here.

I'm not interested in your cat and mouse games.
I'm gonna assume ignorance again instead of false witness...

My answers to your two simple questions:
DtL wrote:By The People. The People are the rulers.

To obey laws not pretend laws.
Look at my post to you timestamp 506pm today. There are my answers originally.

The game I am playing is not a cat and mouse game. I'll assume ignorance again. But now you know the game I am playing is NOT cat and mouse game so that should not be an impedement. The game I am playing is one of humility and sincerity.

Please review the information I provided. I genuinely believe if you read it with humility and review the information with humility you will be very glad you did and you and I will smile together in joy.

Maybe put down the dynamite and build a bridge instead? Just a thought.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

???

If the Supreme Court ruled an unconstitutional ruling, It doesn't matter if it tramples on our natural rights because they are the Judicial Branch?

Lol are you serious?

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

nightlight wrote: ↑November 6th, 2022, 7:30 am

???

If the Supreme Court ruled an unconstitutional ruling, It doesn't matter if it tramples on our natural rights because they are the Judicial Branch?

Lol are you serious?
That's not what I said.

Nevervaxxed
captain of 100

Post by Nevervaxxed »

It might not be 3xa tly what you said, but it is the essence of what you are saying.

You hijacked this thread with a strawman argument - let's get back to the original post. Christ stood AGAINST the powers that be and was unwavering. He was crucified for it! He did " what was right", regardless of consequence, which is EXACTLY the opposite of what our current woke brethren are doing!

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

Nevervaxxed wrote: ↑November 7th, 2022, 9:24 am It might not be 3xa tly what you said, but it is the essence of what you are saying.

You hijacked this thread with a strawman argument - let's get back to the original post. Christ stood AGAINST the powers that be and was unwavering. He was crucified for it! He did " what was right", regardless of consequence, which is EXACTLY the opposite of what our current woke brethren are doing!
Let's go back to the OP. No, Christ didn't stand up to the powers that be (aka the government) in his day. He didn't challenge the authority of Rome in any way.

Nevervaxxed
captain of 100

Post by Nevervaxxed »

The powers that be were the yewish sanhedrin, the "elite" ruling class of the JEWS. that equates to the woke elitists of this day; just like now, the Jewish elite censored anyone that opposed their power and "narrative", which Christ did! The Roman empire allowed the Jewish elite to rule their own people. It was the wicked culture of the elitists Jews that Christ stood against, just like the wokism of today, which the brethren now cave to

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

LDS Watchman wrote: ↑November 7th, 2022, 11:59 am
Nevervaxxed wrote: ↑November 7th, 2022, 9:24 am It might not be 3xa tly what you said, but it is the essence of what you are saying.

Let's go back to the OP. No, Christ didn't stand up to the powers that be (aka the government) in his day. He didn't challenge the authority of Rome in any way.
wow - do you like to argue with everyone.

coming to the truth - or wanting to find it -
doesn't mean you have to argue and debate everyone.;
or is that how you think a Christian forum should be.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

Being There wrote: ↑November 7th, 2022, 7:02 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: ↑November 7th, 2022, 11:59 am

wow - do you like to argue with everyone.

coming to the truth - or wanting to find it -
doesn't mean you have to argue and debate everyone.;
or is that how you think a Christian forum should be.
I think a "Christian forum" shouldn't be primarily focused on falsely accusing Christ's church and it leaders.

But since this is sadly the way it goes on this forum, defending Christ's church and it's leaders against false accusations is necessary.