Covid Vaccines Linked To Plummeting Fertility Rate

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Re: Covid Vaccines Linked To Plummeting Fertility Rate

Post by Christianlee »

It isn’t called the depop shot for nothing.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

“God gave us a vaccine.” Uchtdorf

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Heavenly Father: "Go forth and multiply."

Satan: "Go divide and subtract."

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 6th, 2022, 1:22 pm “God gave us a vaccine.” Uchtdorf
Which God? “The God of this world?”
They are his servants and spew his lies daily.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Dallin Oaks said in the Sunday afternoon session:

“Our Heavenly Father’s plan allows for “opposition in all things,” and Satan’s most strenuous opposition is directed at whatever is most important to that plan. Consequently, he seeks to oppose progress toward exaltation by distorting marriage, discouraging childbearing, or confusing gender.”

I would not want to be him, reminded of my signature on a letter urging all members to get the jab........

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

I'm sure a reputable site like InfoWars didn't just cherry pick data that sat what they want. I'm sure we're going to see this everywhere, right?

The US:
"The increase in 2021 was driven largely by women without children (first births) and women with a college education, who may have been more likely to benefit from working from home.

"The 2021 increase in fertility — which has continued through the summer of 2022, according to the California data — was “the first major reversal in declining U.S. fertility rates since 2007,” the authors wrote."
https://news.northwestern.edu/stories/2 ... baby-bump/

England:
"The total fertility rate in England and Wales has increased for the first time in a decade, with the largest rise among women aged between 35 and 39, data shows.

"Women with children have an average of 1.61 each according to 2021 data from the Office for National Statistics, up from 1.58 the previous year.

"The general fertility rate, the number of live births per 1,000 women, also increased in 2021 to 55.8 births per 1,000 women, compared with 55.1 the year before."
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... land-wales

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 6th, 2022, 2:22 pm I'm sure a reputable site like InfoWars didn't just cherry pick data that sat what they want. I'm sure we're going to see this everywhere, right?

The US:
"The increase in 2021 was driven largely by women without children (first births) and women with a college education, who may have been more likely to benefit from working from home.

"The 2021 increase in fertility — which has continued through the summer of 2022, according to the California data — was “the first major reversal in declining U.S. fertility rates since 2007,” the authors wrote."

England:
"The total fertility rate in England and Wales has increased for the first time in a decade, with the largest rise among women aged between 35 and 39, data shows.

"Women with children have an average of 1.61 each according to 2021 data from the Office for National Statistics, up from 1.58 the previous year.

"The general fertility rate, the number of live births per 1,000 women, also increased in 2021 to 55.8 births per 1,000 women, compared with 55.1 the year before."
Well not all news sites say the same thing.
https://www.cato.org/blog/some-historic ... ty-decline

And Newswars covered Germany, a place that was militant when it came to injections. Said nothing about anywhere else.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Impregnations probably went up during lockdown (not much else to do) but what are the figures for miscarriages, cot death etc

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Niemand wrote: November 6th, 2022, 2:55 pm Impregnations probably went up during lockdown (not much else to do) but what are the figures for miscarriages, cot death etc

Those numbers went up, a tiny tiny tiny bit, PRIOR to the vax.

Wait til some numbers come out regarding AFTER the vax.

Those numbers are not even population replacement numbers, anyway.
dc

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

David13 wrote: November 6th, 2022, 2:58 pm
Niemand wrote: November 6th, 2022, 2:55 pm Impregnations probably went up during lockdown (not much else to do) but what are the figures for miscarriages, cot death etc

Those numbers went up, a tiny tiny tiny bit, PRIOR to the vax.

Wait til some numbers come out regarding AFTER the vax.

Those numbers are not even population replacement numbers, anyway.
dc
As I've said elsewhere the death rate among young people also went up due to suicide, and heart attacks went up pre-jab due to the stress people were under due to lockdown and bankruptcy. It is reasonable to factor these things in... but...

That cannot explain it all.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

madvin wrote: November 6th, 2022, 2:49 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: November 6th, 2022, 2:22 pm I'm sure a reputable site like InfoWars didn't just cherry pick data that sat what they want. I'm sure we're going to see this everywhere, right?

The US:

England:

And Newswars covered Germany, a place that was militant when it came to injections. Said nothing about anywhere else.
I don't understand. That Cato link is about birth rate declining over the last 15 years. Has it been declining for 15 years because of the vax?

The study I posted discussed the fact that there had been a long-term downward trend, but that it has gotten better for the first time post-vax.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 6th, 2022, 4:46 pm

The US:

England:

I don't understand. That Cato link is about birth rate declining over the last 15 years. Has it been declining for 15 years because of the vax?

The study I posted discussed the fact that there had been a long-term downward trend, but that it has gotten better for the first time post-vax.
Well the Cato article does include that recent time frame as well and does say it continues the downward trend.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

madvin wrote: November 6th, 2022, 4:51 pm

The US:

England:

Well the Cato article does include that recent time frame as well and does say it continues the downward trend.
You sure about that?

"More recently, the total fertility rate—a measure of the expected number of children a woman will have if she survives her reproductive years, and a sum of age‐​specific fertility rates—declined to record lows (1.64) during the pandemic. In 2021, U.S. births ticked up enough to put birth rates inline with their pre‐​pandemic, downward trend and remain at sub‐​replacement levels."

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 6th, 2022, 4:53 pm

You sure about that?

"More recently, the total fertility rate—a measure of the expected number of children a woman will have if she survives her reproductive years, and a sum of age‐​specific fertility rates—declined to record lows (1.64) during the pandemic. In 2021, U.S. births ticked up enough to put birth rates inline with their pre‐​pandemic, downward trend and remain at sub‐​replacement levels."
Your quote LITERALLY says “inline with their pre-pandemic, DOWNWARD TREND...”

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Lizzy60 wrote: November 6th, 2022, 5:25 pm

You sure about that?

Your quote LITERALLY says “inline with their pre-pandemic, DOWNWARD TREND...”
....... Right...... So did the vax cause the fertility rate to go down before the pandemic?

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"November 4, 2022
STOP the Infanticide! 5,000% Increase in Fetal Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccines!

Editor, Health Impact News

The U.S. Government’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) was updated today, and there are now 4,534 fetal deaths recorded in VAERS following COVID-19 vaccines given to pregnant and child-bearing women. (Source.)

And these recorded fetal deaths are but a fraction of the real number of unborn children who have died since the COVID-19 experimental vaccines were given emergency use authorization, as a previous report published for Department of Health and Human Services stated that fewer than 1% of all vaccine adverse events are actually reported to VAERS. (Source.)

Three of these fetal deaths have followed the new Bivalent COVID-19 booster shots from Pfizer and Moderna, including a 26-year-old woman from Arizona who developed breast cancer following the vaccine, and chose to have chemotherapy and terminate the life of her unborn child.

VAERS ID: 2447825: Began noting a breast lump 9/2021 Biopsied ER/PR + HER 2- breast cancer MRI 3/17/2022 with hepatic mets multiple small pulmonary mets also noted. Liver biopsy 4/1/22 consistent with metastatic breast cancer. Noted to be pregnant when she went for port-a-cath.

Choose to terminate pregnancy 3/31/22 to allow for complete chemo. ACT 4/5/22-7/23/22 . PET noted resolved axillary nodules and pulmonary nodules, Liver mets responding but still with activity. Sarted Lupron and anastrozole 8/10/22, Kisqoli addes 8/23/22.

I am not saying MRNA vaccines caused this but I have seen way more and way younger breast cancer in this remote population in than in a very long career.

We have had 18 new cancers since the vaccines only 1 was unvaccinated. This is the youngest ever. (Source.)

By way of contrast, for the 30 years prior to the emergency use authorization of the COVID-19 vaccines, there were 2,245 reported cases of fetal deaths following all FDA-approved vaccines, or about 75 fetal deaths per year. (Source.)

Taking the total fetal deaths following COVID-19 vaccines for the year 2021, 3,774 fetal deaths (source), that is an increase of 4,943% over the yearly average of fetal deaths following all FDA-approved vaccines for the previous 30 years.

Besides these government statistics from VAERS, medical professionals are corroborating this evidence of infanticide by COVID-19 vaccines based on the increase they are seeing in fetal deaths and stillborn babies following the roll outs of the COVID-19 vaccines.

An alleged leaked email from a “managing nurse” from a hospital in Fresno, California, states that there has been an increase in stillbirths following the COVID-19 vaccines, and that this trend is expected to continue according to Epoch Times.

This follows a report we recently published by Dr. John Campbell regarding the increase in neonatal deaths in Scotland.

And that follows another report we published last month (October, 2022) from Dr. James Thorp, a board certified OBGYN and Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician with over 43 years of obstetrical experience, who was interviewed by Dr. Drew Pensky and stated that in the past two years since the mRNA COVID vaccines were introduced, he has seen an “off-the-charts” rise in sudden fetal death and adverse pregnancy outcomes, such as fetal malformation and even fetal cardiac arrest, among his patients.
"
https://healthimpactnews.com/2022/stop- ... -vaccines/
:arrow:

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

The US:

England:

We are all well aware that you do no understand. But I think most of us believe that you DO NO WANT to understand.

The general birth rate in most countries has been down, and steadily going down for many many years. Japan, way way down on a downward spiral. Less so in the US of A.

And, logically, due to so called "lockdowns" and "quarantine" it went up a tiny tiny tiny bit. But not enough to make any difference.

And the vax (or whatever the poison really is) will send it down for quite some time, that is, much further down.
dc

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

David13 wrote: November 6th, 2022, 5:35 pm

The US:

England:

We are all well aware that you do no understand. But I think most of us believe that you DO NO WANT to understand.

The general birth rate in most countries has been down, and steadily going down for many many years. Japan, way way down on a downward spiral. Less so in the US of A.

And, logically, due to so called "lockdowns" and "quarantine" it went up a tiny tiny tiny bit. But not enough to make any difference.

And the vax (or whatever the poison really is) will send it down for quite some time, that is, much further down.
dc
No. That is not what the studies say. Lockdowns made the birthrate go down. It went back up again after the vax.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 6th, 2022, 4:53 pm "More recently, the total fertility rate—a measure of the expected number of children a woman will have if she survives her reproductive years, and a sum of age‐​specific fertility rates—declined to record lows (1.64) during the pandemic. In 2021, U.S. births ticked up enough to put birth rates inline with their pre‐​pandemic, downward trend and remain at sub‐​replacement levels."
Which part of 2021? If it was early 2021, then many people wouldn't have been injected yet. People in their twenties and thirties weren't given the shots in this country until early summer.

The best place to look for early change would be Israel. Israel got its first lot of jabs in by Passover 2021, way before Europe and North America. In fact it was on the boosters before many people had got their first shots in those areas. Israel has had a high birth rate for a developed country and was exhibiting this well into 2019.

[This post is not endorsement of the state of Israel. I think this is a special case for the reasons I state above, i.e earlier injections.]

https://israel365news.com/318406/buckin ... -prophecy/

Bucking Global Trend, Israel’s Jewish Birthrate Rises

https://www.algemeiner.com/2018/03/13/r ... ern-world/

Israel has the highest birthrate in the Western world, with an average of 3.11 children per family, Israel’s Central Bureau of Statistics reported on Tuesday.
The study also noted that the Jewish birthrate has been consistently rising since 2006, while it has been dropping among Muslims, Christians, and other religious groups.
https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/09/27/ ... 9-million/
Israeli birth rate reaches all-time high as population tops 9 million
===||========--------

https://www.israelhayom.com/2022/02/22/ ... ata-shows/

Coronavirus May Have Ended Israel’s Baby Boom
If so, that may be good news for the environment but it’s bad news for Israel’s high-tech economy
This source may be more contentious
https://christiansfortruth.com/new-isra ... vid-virus/

December 2021
New Israeli Study Blames Spate Of mRNA Vaccine-Induced Stillbirths On COVID ‘Virus’
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/1 ... d-by-april
Israel: Covid vaccine for babies, toddlers expected by April

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Niemand wrote: November 6th, 2022, 6:11 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: November 6th, 2022, 4:53 pm "More recently, the total fertility rate—a measure of the expected number of children a woman will have if she survives her reproductive years, and a sum of age‐​specific fertility rates—declined to record lows (1.64) during the pandemic. In 2021, U.S. births ticked up enough to put birth rates inline with their pre‐​pandemic, downward trend and remain at sub‐​replacement levels."
Which part of 2021? If it was early 2021, then many people wouldn't have been injected yet. People in their twenties and thirties weren't given the shots in this country until early summer.

The best place to look for early change would be Israel. Israel got its first lot of jabs in by Passover 2021, way before Europe and North America. In fact it was on the boosters before many people had got their first shots in those areas. Israel has had a high birth rate for a developed country and was exhibiting this well into 2019.

[This post is not endorsement of the state of Israel. I think this is a special case for the reasons I state above, i.e earlier injections.]

https://israel365news.com/318406/buckin ... -prophecy/

Bucking Global Trend, Israel’s Jewish Birthrate Rises

https://www.algemeiner.com/2018/03/13/r ... ern-world/

Israel has the highest birthrate in the Western world, with an average of 3.11 children per family, Israel’s Central Bureau of Statistics reported on Tuesday.
The study also noted that the Jewish birthrate has been consistently rising since 2006, while it has been dropping among Muslims, Christians, and other religious groups.
https://www.israelhayom.com/2019/09/27/ ... 9-million/
Israeli birth rate reaches all-time high as population tops 9 million
===||========--------

https://www.israelhayom.com/2022/02/22/ ... ata-shows/

Coronavirus May Have Ended Israel’s Baby Boom
If so, that may be good news for the environment but it’s bad news for Israel’s high-tech economy
This source may be more contentious
https://christiansfortruth.com/new-isra ... vid-virus/

December 2021
New Israeli Study Blames Spate Of mRNA Vaccine-Induced Stillbirths On COVID ‘Virus’
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/1 ... d-by-april
Israel: Covid vaccine for babies, toddlers expected by April
They don't break it down by month. That's why I didn't use the Cato study in my original post. I used one that included 2022 data. viewtopic.php?p=1318660#p1318660

We can also look at Israel if you'd like. Their birthrates have been declining for a while, and their 2022 numbers are in line with that. They dipped in 2020, went up slightly in 2021, then back to the 2020 levels in 2022 (based on preliminary numbers).
Screenshot_20221106-184058.png
Screenshot_20221106-184058.png (287.16 KiB) Viewed 356 times
https://www.cbs.gov.il/he/publications/ ... 022/c1.pdf

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

You sure about that?

Yes, it does say, even though it ticked up, it still remained in a "downward trend".

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

madvin wrote: November 7th, 2022, 7:52 am

You sure about that?

Yes, it does say, even though it ticked up, it still remained in a "downward trend".
In other words, the vax did not effect fertility. There's been a long term downward trend that only turned up after the vax.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Early in the morning and the troll is on the wrong side of things. As always.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Chip wrote: November 7th, 2022, 8:09 am Early in the morning and the troll is on the wrong side of things. As always.
I know you think being on the side of the facts is the wrong side, but I think it's a pretty good side.