I'm confused;

Tell us about yourself...
Locked
User avatar
ransomme
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1549

Re: I'm confused;

Post by ransomme »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 6:11 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 5:11 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:59 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:47 pm

OK I couldn't include that because he didn't say that. And attached here is proof that I did quote what he said. So what I stated still stands, IW never implied that God struck him dead. You shouldn't always expect the worse possible from people, but maybe that's how you really see what others write. IDK of course but it is either in haste or on purpose that you keep twisting things people say or don't say. Having better accuracy will cut down greatly on the back and forth if you are interested in a real conversation.
proof 1.JPG

And also some evidence has been given but apparently, you are unwilling actually to view it.
Are you even reading what I write? Doesn't look like it.

I literally just said:

"Whether God allegedly killed WW for meeting with Gadianton Robbers or whether he allowed him to be killed by the Gadianton Robbers he met with is really not the point.

The point is whether or not WW met with "Gadianton Robbers" and was killed because of this "wicked" action on his part. "

As for your video, please provide the time stamp were it shows the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain and I'll be happy to check it out.
It's fine you can remain in ignorance... ALL IS WELL IN ZION folks, LDS Watchman said so...

Hey LDS Watchmen, are you one of the Watchmen for D&C 101 or Isaiah 56:10 "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber."

It seems highly likely...
So instead of admitting that can't give me a time stamp where the video shows the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain, you decide to insult me to cover your tracks.

Nice.
No, it's more like I am not going to spoon-feed you like a baby. Rather than discovering things you'd rather call everyone else a fool and enjoy blissful ignorance. So cheers, and enjoy.

And it is more of an observation that was delivered with humor, but I can see how you'd take it as an insult.

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3570

Re: I'm confused;

Post by darknesstolight »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 6:11 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 5:11 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:59 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:47 pm

OK I couldn't include that because he didn't say that. And attached here is proof that I did quote what he said. So what I stated still stands, IW never implied that God struck him dead. You shouldn't always expect the worse possible from people, but maybe that's how you really see what others write. IDK of course but it is either in haste or on purpose that you keep twisting things people say or don't say. Having better accuracy will cut down greatly on the back and forth if you are interested in a real conversation.
proof 1.JPG

And also some evidence has been given but apparently, you are unwilling actually to view it.
Are you even reading what I write? Doesn't look like it.

I literally just said:

"Whether God allegedly killed WW for meeting with Gadianton Robbers or whether he allowed him to be killed by the Gadianton Robbers he met with is really not the point.

The point is whether or not WW met with "Gadianton Robbers" and was killed because of this "wicked" action on his part. "

As for your video, please provide the time stamp were it shows the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain and I'll be happy to check it out.
It's fine you can remain in ignorance... ALL IS WELL IN ZION folks, LDS Watchman said so...

Hey LDS Watchmen, are you one of the Watchmen for D&C 101 or Isaiah 56:10 "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber."

It seems highly likely...
So instead of admitting that can't give me a time stamp where the video shows the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain, you decide to insult me to cover your tracks.

Nice.
Every July, some of the richest and most powerful men in the world gather at a 2,700 acre campground in Monte Rio, Calif., for two weeks of heavy drinking, super-secret talks, druid worship (the group insists they are simply “revering the Redwoods”), and other rituals.

Their purpose: to escape the “frontier culture,” or uncivilized interests, of common men.

The people that gather at Bohemian Grove — who have included prominent business leaders, former U.S. presidents, musicians, and oil barons — are told that “Weaving Spiders Come Not Here,” meaning business deals are to be left outside. One exception was in 1942, when a planning for the Manhattan Project took place at the grove, leading to the creation of the atom bomb.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/bl ... _blog.html


...

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3570

Re: I'm confused;

Post by darknesstolight »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 6:11 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 5:11 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:59 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:47 pm

OK I couldn't include that because he didn't say that. And attached here is proof that I did quote what he said. So what I stated still stands, IW never implied that God struck him dead. You shouldn't always expect the worse possible from people, but maybe that's how you really see what others write. IDK of course but it is either in haste or on purpose that you keep twisting things people say or don't say. Having better accuracy will cut down greatly on the back and forth if you are interested in a real conversation.
proof 1.JPG

And also some evidence has been given but apparently, you are unwilling actually to view it.
Are you even reading what I write? Doesn't look like it.

I literally just said:

"Whether God allegedly killed WW for meeting with Gadianton Robbers or whether he allowed him to be killed by the Gadianton Robbers he met with is really not the point.

The point is whether or not WW met with "Gadianton Robbers" and was killed because of this "wicked" action on his part. "

As for your video, please provide the time stamp were it shows the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain and I'll be happy to check it out.
It's fine you can remain in ignorance... ALL IS WELL IN ZION folks, LDS Watchman said so...

Hey LDS Watchmen, are you one of the Watchmen for D&C 101 or Isaiah 56:10 "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber."

It seems highly likely...
So instead of admitting that can't give me a time stamp where the video shows the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain, you decide to insult me to cover your tracks.

Nice.
https://rumble.com/v1rl5ga-dark-secrets ... jones.html

...

User avatar
HereWeGo
captain of 100
Posts: 479

Re: I'm confused;

Post by HereWeGo »

Nevervaxxed wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 9:38 pm LDS Watchmen,
Why do you insist on creating strawman arguments? Why do you say I said Christ taught his disciples to rebell against authority? I never said anything like that.
You are experiencing what some like to do to threads on this site. Your thread has been hijacked. You are waking up like the majority on this site. Others can't handle this and do what they can to divert the subject matter and then take over the thread to stop you and those who want to support you from conversing. End game is to get people to walk away from threads where questions, answers and support exist. Don't let people like this discourage you. Just learn to not respond to them and then their tactics fail.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 6:46 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 6:11 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 5:11 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:59 pm

Are you even reading what I write? Doesn't look like it.

I literally just said:

"Whether God allegedly killed WW for meeting with Gadianton Robbers or whether he allowed him to be killed by the Gadianton Robbers he met with is really not the point.

The point is whether or not WW met with "Gadianton Robbers" and was killed because of this "wicked" action on his part. "

As for your video, please provide the time stamp were it shows the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain and I'll be happy to check it out.
It's fine you can remain in ignorance... ALL IS WELL IN ZION folks, LDS Watchman said so...

Hey LDS Watchmen, are you one of the Watchmen for D&C 101 or Isaiah 56:10 "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber."

It seems highly likely...
So instead of admitting that can't give me a time stamp where the video shows the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain, you decide to insult me to cover your tracks.

Nice.
No, it's more like I am not going to spoon-feed you like a baby. Rather than discovering things you'd rather call everyone else a fool and enjoy blissful ignorance. So cheers, and enjoy.

And it is more of an observation that was delivered with humor, but I can see how you'd take it as an insult.
You're funny.

Asking for a timestamp for an almost 2 hour long youtube video isn't asking to be spoon fed.

It's obvious that you know that the video doesn't actually show the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. If it did, you would provide the time stamp.

User avatar
Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1649

Re: I'm confused;

Post by Shawn Henry »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:21 pm you need to prove that the Bohemian Club had made secret Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain.
Why would anyone need to prove that? Are there idiots among us who don't know the sky is blue? Saying 'Bohemian Club' is proof enough amongst intelligent beings.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2298

Re: I'm confused;

Post by Artaxerxes »

Shawn Henry wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:20 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:21 pm you need to prove that the Bohemian Club had made secret Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain.
Why would anyone need to prove that? Are there idiots among us who don't know the sky is blue? Saying 'Bohemian Club' is proof enough amongst intelligent beings.
Intelligent being believe things without evidence?

User avatar
Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1649

Re: I'm confused;

Post by Shawn Henry »

Artaxerxes wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:22 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:20 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:21 pm you need to prove that the Bohemian Club had made secret Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain.
Why would anyone need to prove that? Are there idiots among us who don't know the sky is blue? Saying 'Bohemian Club' is proof enough amongst intelligent beings.
Intelligent being believe things without evidence?
Intelligent beings see the evidence.

Let me guess, you side with all the apostles who thought Elder Benson was wrong to speak about secret combinations.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000
Posts: 2298

Re: I'm confused;

Post by Artaxerxes »

Shawn Henry wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:28 pm
Artaxerxes wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:22 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:20 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:21 pm you need to prove that the Bohemian Club had made secret Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain.
Why would anyone need to prove that? Are there idiots among us who don't know the sky is blue? Saying 'Bohemian Club' is proof enough amongst intelligent beings.
Intelligent being believe things without evidence?
Intelligent beings see the evidence.

Let me guess, you side with all the apostles who thought Elder Benson was wrong to speak about secret combinations.
I'm fine with talking about secret combinations. I'm not in favor of believing things without evidence.

User avatar
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9307
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: I'm confused;

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 8:14 pm
ransomme wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:11 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 7:32 am
ransomme wrote: November 4th, 2022, 5:53 am

🙊🙉🙈

I'm sure lots of good people gather together in the woods and perform mock human sacrifice to Moloch.

Do you even believe that modern Gadiantons exist?

I wonder who you think they are...

There are Gadiantons and then there are Gadiantons. There are various levels. Sure there are some that give the blood oaths, but then there are many familiars who serve them, and so on.

There are more of them than most will recognize. There are many Gadiantons that don't even know that they are Gadiantons, because it's more than an single in-group. It's an archetype. Many play the role while simply in pursuit of gain and power.
I believe that modern Gadianton Robbers exist. If people have proof that someone is a Gadianton Robber I'm happy to look at it, but I'm not really interested in unproven theories intended to slander the leaders of the Lord's church.
lol you need proof
Yeah, call me crazy, but when someone accuses the Lord's prophet of being struck dead by God because he met with "Gadianton Robbers" I expect actual proof to back this charge up.

But alas asking people with an ax to grind against the church to back up their accusations with proof is usually a futile endeavor.


Here's the official obituary of President Wilford Woodruff that openly says that he met with Bohemian Grove SATANISTS at their headquarters in downtown San Francisco a day or so before he died in his sleep:

http://sites.rootsweb.com/~nyoswego/obi ... druff.html
https://archive.is/Hliig

San Francisco Chronicle: Wilford Woodruff, President of the Mormon Church, died at the residence of Colonel Isaac Trumbo shortly after 7 o’clock yesterday morning.

He died surrounded by every comfort that loving hands could provide, while close beside him were his wife and his old friends, George Q. Cannon, President and councelor in the Church, and Bishop Hiram B. Clawson, who, with their wives, were sojourning in the same hospitable home.

President Woodruff had for some time been suffering from kidney and bladder troubles, but still remained active and though in his ninety-second year frankly proclaimed his intention of becoming a centenarian. He grew so feeble, however, that when in July he was urged to come down to San Francisco and take a little holiday, he seized upon the idea with a boy’s enthusiasm, and immediately began preparations for the journey, telling all his friends that he was going off for a vacation. He was a very hard worker, and every check paid out in the great Mormon co-operative industrial organization had to pass through his hands. He told his attending physician here that on the day before he left he signed 800 checks. Yet he stood the journey well and greatly enjoyed the change. At a dinner given in his honor at the rooms of the Bohemian Club the other night, of which no man under 80 was permitted to partake and where George Bromley, Dr. Behr and other octogenarians of local note were assembled, Elder Woodruff was voted the smartest of the party. The day before he died he was talking of going out fishing.



User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3570

Re: I'm confused;

Post by darknesstolight »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:33 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 8:14 pm
ransomme wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:11 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 7:32 am

I believe that modern Gadianton Robbers exist. If people have proof that someone is a Gadianton Robber I'm happy to look at it, but I'm not really interested in unproven theories intended to slander the leaders of the Lord's church.
lol you need proof
Yeah, call me crazy, but when someone accuses the Lord's prophet of being struck dead by God because he met with "Gadianton Robbers" I expect actual proof to back this charge up.

But alas asking people with an ax to grind against the church to back up their accusations with proof is usually a futile endeavor.


Here's the official obituary of President Wilford Woodruff that openly says that he met with Bohemian Grove SATANISTS at their headquarters in downtown San Francisco a day or so before he died in his sleep:

http://sites.rootsweb.com/~nyoswego/obi ... druff.html
https://archive.is/Hliig

San Francisco Chronicle: Wilford Woodruff, President of the Mormon Church, died at the residence of Colonel Isaac Trumbo shortly after 7 o’clock yesterday morning.

He died surrounded by every comfort that loving hands could provide, while close beside him were his wife and his old friends, George Q. Cannon, President and councelor in the Church, and Bishop Hiram B. Clawson, who, with their wives, were sojourning in the same hospitable home.

President Woodruff had for some time been suffering from kidney and bladder troubles, but still remained active and though in his ninety-second year frankly proclaimed his intention of becoming a centenarian. He grew so feeble, however, that when in July he was urged to come down to San Francisco and take a little holiday, he seized upon the idea with a boy’s enthusiasm, and immediately began preparations for the journey, telling all his friends that he was going off for a vacation. He was a very hard worker, and every check paid out in the great Mormon co-operative industrial organization had to pass through his hands. He told his attending physician here that on the day before he left he signed 800 checks. Yet he stood the journey well and greatly enjoyed the change. At a dinner given in his honor at the rooms of the Bohemian Club the other night, of which no man under 80 was permitted to partake and where George Bromley, Dr. Behr and other octogenarians of local note were assembled, Elder Woodruff was voted the smartest of the party. The day before he died he was talking of going out fishing.


Him being voted the smartest was probably done in irony if he was indeed poisoned that is.

...

User avatar
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9307
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: I'm confused;

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:43 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:33 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 8:14 pm
ransomme wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:11 pm

lol you need proof
Yeah, call me crazy, but when someone accuses the Lord's prophet of being struck dead by God because he met with "Gadianton Robbers" I expect actual proof to back this charge up.

But alas asking people with an ax to grind against the church to back up their accusations with proof is usually a futile endeavor.


Here's the official obituary of President Wilford Woodruff that openly says that he met with Bohemian Grove SATANISTS at their headquarters in downtown San Francisco a day or so before he died in his sleep:

http://sites.rootsweb.com/~nyoswego/obi ... druff.html
https://archive.is/Hliig

San Francisco Chronicle: Wilford Woodruff, President of the Mormon Church, died at the residence of Colonel Isaac Trumbo shortly after 7 o’clock yesterday morning.

He died surrounded by every comfort that loving hands could provide, while close beside him were his wife and his old friends, George Q. Cannon, President and councelor in the Church, and Bishop Hiram B. Clawson, who, with their wives, were sojourning in the same hospitable home.

President Woodruff had for some time been suffering from kidney and bladder troubles, but still remained active and though in his ninety-second year frankly proclaimed his intention of becoming a centenarian. He grew so feeble, however, that when in July he was urged to come down to San Francisco and take a little holiday, he seized upon the idea with a boy’s enthusiasm, and immediately began preparations for the journey, telling all his friends that he was going off for a vacation. He was a very hard worker, and every check paid out in the great Mormon co-operative industrial organization had to pass through his hands. He told his attending physician here that on the day before he left he signed 800 checks. Yet he stood the journey well and greatly enjoyed the change. At a dinner given in his honor at the rooms of the Bohemian Club the other night, of which no man under 80 was permitted to partake and where George Bromley, Dr. Behr and other octogenarians of local note were assembled, Elder Woodruff was voted the smartest of the party. The day before he died he was talking of going out fishing.


Him being voted the smartest was probably done in irony if he was indeed poisoned that is.

...

Exactly. They all probably had this look on their faces:


Image

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

Shawn Henry wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:20 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:21 pm you need to prove that the Bohemian Club had made secret Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain.
Why would anyone need to prove that? Are there idiots among us who don't know the sky is blue? Saying 'Bohemian Club' is proof enough amongst intelligent beings.
No, it isn't actually. If it was it would be really easy to show that they make Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. But alas as usual, those who accuse the church can't actually back up their claims.

Same old same old.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:33 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 8:14 pm
ransomme wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:11 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 7:32 am

I believe that modern Gadianton Robbers exist. If people have proof that someone is a Gadianton Robber I'm happy to look at it, but I'm not really interested in unproven theories intended to slander the leaders of the Lord's church.
lol you need proof
Yeah, call me crazy, but when someone accuses the Lord's prophet of being struck dead by God because he met with "Gadianton Robbers" I expect actual proof to back this charge up.

But alas asking people with an ax to grind against the church to back up their accusations with proof is usually a futile endeavor.


Here's the official obituary of President Wilford Woodruff that openly says that he met with Bohemian Grove SATANISTS at their headquarters in downtown San Francisco a day or so before he died in his sleep:

http://sites.rootsweb.com/~nyoswego/obi ... druff.html
https://archive.is/Hliig
So an obituary calling them Satanists proves that they had made Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain? Really?

User avatar
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9307
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: I'm confused;

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:12 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:33 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 8:14 pm
ransomme wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:11 pm

lol you need proof
Yeah, call me crazy, but when someone accuses the Lord's prophet of being struck dead by God because he met with "Gadianton Robbers" I expect actual proof to back this charge up.

But alas asking people with an ax to grind against the church to back up their accusations with proof is usually a futile endeavor.


Here's the official obituary of President Wilford Woodruff that openly says that he met with Bohemian Grove SATANISTS at their headquarters in downtown San Francisco a day or so before he died in his sleep:

http://sites.rootsweb.com/~nyoswego/obi ... druff.html
https://archive.is/Hliig
So an obituary calling them Satanists proves that they had made Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain? Really?


You're disputing that these people are Satanists?

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:14 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:12 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:33 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 8:14 pm

Yeah, call me crazy, but when someone accuses the Lord's prophet of being struck dead by God because he met with "Gadianton Robbers" I expect actual proof to back this charge up.

But alas asking people with an ax to grind against the church to back up their accusations with proof is usually a futile endeavor.


Here's the official obituary of President Wilford Woodruff that openly says that he met with Bohemian Grove SATANISTS at their headquarters in downtown San Francisco a day or so before he died in his sleep:

http://sites.rootsweb.com/~nyoswego/obi ... druff.html
https://archive.is/Hliig
So an obituary calling them Satanists proves that they had made Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain? Really?


You're disputing that these people are Satanists?
I'm disputing that these people are Gadianton Robbers.

User avatar
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9307
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: I'm confused;

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:16 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:14 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:12 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:33 pm



Here's the official obituary of President Wilford Woodruff that openly says that he met with Bohemian Grove SATANISTS at their headquarters in downtown San Francisco a day or so before he died in his sleep:

http://sites.rootsweb.com/~nyoswego/obi ... druff.html
https://archive.is/Hliig
So an obituary calling them Satanists proves that they had made Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain? Really?


You're disputing that these people are Satanists?
I'm disputing that these people are Gadianton Robbers.

Isn't the fact that they're a secretive satanic organization that have some of the most influential men on earth in attendance a dead giveaway? I really couldn't think of a better example, actually.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:20 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:16 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:14 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:12 pm

So an obituary calling them Satanists proves that they had made Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain? Really?


You're disputing that these people are Satanists?
I'm disputing that these people are Gadianton Robbers.

Isn't the fact that they're a secretive satanic organization that have some of the most influential men on earth in attendance a dead giveaway? I really couldn't think of a better example, actually.
No, it isn't a dead give away. Again, if it's so obvious you should be able to show that they have made Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. But for some strange reason, you can't.

User avatar
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9307
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: I'm confused;

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:27 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:20 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:16 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:14 pm



You're disputing that these people are Satanists?
I'm disputing that these people are Gadianton Robbers.

Isn't the fact that they're a secretive satanic organization that have some of the most influential men on earth in attendance a dead giveaway? I really couldn't think of a better example, actually.
No, it isn't a dead give away. Again, if it's so obvious you should be able to show that they have made Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. But for some strange reason, you can't.

Ok dude... :lol:

User avatar
Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1649

Re: I'm confused;

Post by Shawn Henry »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:10 pm No, it isn't actually. If it was it would be really easy to show that they make Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. But alas as usual, those who accuse the church can't actually back up their claims.

Same old same old.
I didn't accuse the church; I accused the Bohemian Club. Nice try!

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

Shawn Henry wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:59 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:10 pm No, it isn't actually. If it was it would be really easy to show that they make Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. But alas as usual, those who accuse the church can't actually back up their claims.

Same old same old.
I didn't accuse the church; I accused the Bohemian Club. Nice try!
I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to InfoWarrior82's accusation against that Wilford Woodruff was killed because he was in kahoots with Gadianton Robbers over his meeting with the Bohemian Club.

User avatar
ransomme
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1549

Re: I'm confused;

Post by ransomme »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 7:58 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 6:46 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 6:11 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 5:11 pm

It's fine you can remain in ignorance... ALL IS WELL IN ZION folks, LDS Watchman said so...

Hey LDS Watchmen, are you one of the Watchmen for D&C 101 or Isaiah 56:10 "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber."

It seems highly likely...
So instead of admitting that can't give me a time stamp where the video shows the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain, you decide to insult me to cover your tracks.

Nice.
No, it's more like I am not going to spoon-feed you like a baby. Rather than discovering things you'd rather call everyone else a fool and enjoy blissful ignorance. So cheers, and enjoy.

And it is more of an observation that was delivered with humor, but I can see how you'd take it as an insult.
You're funny.

Asking for a timestamp for an almost 2 hour long youtube video isn't asking to be spoon fed.

It's obvious that you know that the video doesn't actually show the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. If it did, you would provide the time stamp.
Obviously, I guess that you'll never know :twisted:

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3570

Re: I'm confused;

Post by darknesstolight »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:10 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:20 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:21 pm you need to prove that the Bohemian Club had made secret Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain.
Why would anyone need to prove that? Are there idiots among us who don't know the sky is blue? Saying 'Bohemian Club' is proof enough amongst intelligent beings.
No, it isn't actually. If it was it would be really easy to show that they make Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. But alas as usual, those who accuse the church can't actually back up their claims.

Same old same old.
Hey I answered your simple questions. 😄

...

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

darknesstolight wrote: November 6th, 2022, 6:11 am
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:10 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:20 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:21 pm you need to prove that the Bohemian Club had made secret Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain.
Why would anyone need to prove that? Are there idiots among us who don't know the sky is blue? Saying 'Bohemian Club' is proof enough amongst intelligent beings.
No, it isn't actually. If it was it would be really easy to show that they make Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. But alas as usual, those who accuse the church can't actually back up their claims.

Same old same old.
Hey I answered your simple questions. 😄

...
No, you didn't.

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3570

Re: I'm confused;

Post by darknesstolight »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 6th, 2022, 6:14 am
darknesstolight wrote: November 6th, 2022, 6:11 am
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 9:10 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: November 5th, 2022, 8:20 pm
Why would anyone need to prove that? Are there idiots among us who don't know the sky is blue? Saying 'Bohemian Club' is proof enough amongst intelligent beings.
No, it isn't actually. If it was it would be really easy to show that they make Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. But alas as usual, those who accuse the church can't actually back up their claims.

Same old same old.
Hey I answered your simple questions. 😄

...
No, you didn't.
You are a dishonest coward but I get it

Third time answering your simple questions. Keep denying it and keep piling on the sin to yourself 😄
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:28 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:21 pm
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:16 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:12 pm

I'm quite familiar with the Constitution, but I'm not sure you are.
I don't see any evidence of this. How much time have you spent humbly viewing the information I linked and have provided you?

...
Dude, you won't even answer my simple questions about what the Constitution actually says and what the scriptures say. Until you do, we're done here.

I'm not interested in your cat and mouse games.
I'm gonna assume ignorance again instead of false witness...

My answers to your two simple questions:
DtL wrote:By The People. The People are the rulers.

To obey laws not pretend laws.
Look at my post to you timestamp 506pm today. There are my answers originally.

The game I am playing is not a cat and mouse game. I'll assume ignorance again. But now you know the game I am playing is NOT cat and mouse game so that should not be an impedement. The game I am playing is one of humility and sincerity.

Please review the information I provided. I genuinely believe if you read it with humility and review the information with humility you will be very glad you did and you and I will smile together in joy.

...
...

Locked