I'm confused;

Tell us about yourself...
Locked
LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 12:28 am
LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 8:14 pm
ransomme wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:11 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 7:32 am

I believe that modern Gadianton Robbers exist. If people have proof that someone is a Gadianton Robber I'm happy to look at it, but I'm not really interested in unproven theories intended to slander the leaders of the Lord's church.
lol you need proof
Yeah, call me crazy, but when someone accuses the Lord's prophet of being struck dead by God because he met with "Gadianton Robbers" I expect actual proof to back this charge up.

But alas asking people with an ax to grind against the church to back up their accusations with proof is usually a futile endeavor.
Well there is some evidence in the video a couple of posts above.

Also it's interesting what you infer. Didn't info warrior just mentioned that WW died within days of the Bohemian Club meeting. And you say that he said he was struck dead... Hmm...

Personally I think there's a fair possibility that he was poisoned but idk.
God killing WW for meeting with Gadiaton Robbers is what InfoWarrior was clearly implying, yet no evidence of the Bohemian Club having made Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain where provided. None.

This is the way it so often goes on this forum with those who are bitter and angry with the church and its leaders. Reasoning with these kinds of people is usually a futile endeavor, because they don't actually care about the facts.

User avatar
Luke
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 9461
Location: England

Re: I'm confused;

Post by Luke »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 6:52 am This is the way it so often goes on this forum with those who are bitter and angry with the church and its leaders. Reasoning with these kinds of people is usually a futile endeavor, because they don't actually care about the facts.
I don’t think it’s entirely fair to characterise people as “bitter and angry with the church and its leaders”. I’m certainly not, yet you constantly imply that I am.

I just believe different to the leaders of the LDS Church, yet to you this is tantamount to reviling against them.

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3574

Re: I'm confused;

Post by darknesstolight »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 8:14 pm
ransomme wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:11 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 7:32 am
ransomme wrote: November 4th, 2022, 5:53 am

🙊🙉🙈

I'm sure lots of good people gather together in the woods and perform mock human sacrifice to Moloch.

Do you even believe that modern Gadiantons exist?

I wonder who you think they are...

There are Gadiantons and then there are Gadiantons. There are various levels. Sure there are some that give the blood oaths, but then there are many familiars who serve them, and so on.

There are more of them than most will recognize. There are many Gadiantons that don't even know that they are Gadiantons, because it's more than an single in-group. It's an archetype. Many play the role while simply in pursuit of gain and power.
I believe that modern Gadianton Robbers exist. If people have proof that someone is a Gadianton Robber I'm happy to look at it, but I'm not really interested in unproven theories intended to slander the leaders of the Lord's church.
lol you need proof
Yeah, call me crazy, but when someone accuses the Lord's prophet of being struck dead by God because he met with "Gadianton Robbers" I expect actual proof to back this charge up.

But alas asking people with an ax to grind against the church to back up their accusations with proof is usually a futile endeavor.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aA5AYcbFN ... e=youtu.be

...

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

Luke wrote: November 5th, 2022, 12:19 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 6:52 am This is the way it so often goes on this forum with those who are bitter and angry with the church and its leaders. Reasoning with these kinds of people is usually a futile endeavor, because they don't actually care about the facts.
I don’t think it’s entirely fair to characterise people as “bitter and angry with the church and its leaders”. I’m certainly not, yet you constantly imply that I am.

I just believe different to the leaders of the LDS Church, yet to you this is tantamount to reviling against them.
When have I ever implied that YOU personally are "bitter and angry with the church and its leaders?"

I don't recall ever doing this. So if you're going to accuse me of constantly doing this, please provide some examples of me doing this. Otherwise please retract your false accusation.

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3574

Re: I'm confused;

Post by darknesstolight »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 1:15 pm
Luke wrote: November 5th, 2022, 12:19 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 6:52 am This is the way it so often goes on this forum with those who are bitter and angry with the church and its leaders. Reasoning with these kinds of people is usually a futile endeavor, because they don't actually care about the facts.
I don’t think it’s entirely fair to characterise people as “bitter and angry with the church and its leaders”. I’m certainly not, yet you constantly imply that I am.

I just believe different to the leaders of the LDS Church, yet to you this is tantamount to reviling against them.
When have I ever implied that YOU personally are "bitter and angry with the church and its leaders?"

I don't recall ever doing this. So if you're going to accuse me of constantly doing this, please provide some examples of me doing this. Otherwise please retract your false accusation.
The Constitution tells us that if Congress passes a law that is NOT congruent with the Constitution then a judge or the State or the People are NOT bound to obey such a pretend law.

No law that is announced, proclaimed, asserted, legislated, or brought forth by any means other than that which is indicated in the Constitution and which is not congruent with the Constitution is not enforceable and is in fact a breach of our compact and is tyranny and the acts of robbers and criminals.

...

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3574

Re: I'm confused;

Post by darknesstolight »

Don't be distracted by silliness on the forum. Get educated. Study the Constitution and our founding documents and study the scriptures with the eyes of a child, as one who has not yet been programmed and allow, LET the Word of God penatrate your heart and be no more stiffnecked or hard hearted.

...

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 2:11 pm Don't be distracted by silliness on the forum. Get educated. Study the Constitution and our founding documents and study the scriptures with the eyes of a child, as one who has not yet been programmed and allow, LET the Word of God penatrate your heart and be no more stiffnecked or hard hearted.

...
According to the Constitution, how is the Constitutionality of laws determined?

According to the scriptures, what is our belief concerning keeping the laws made by those governments who are in authority over us?

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3574

Re: I'm confused;

Post by darknesstolight »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 2:47 pm
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 2:11 pm Don't be distracted by silliness on the forum. Get educated. Study the Constitution and our founding documents and study the scriptures with the eyes of a child, as one who has not yet been programmed and allow, LET the Word of God penatrate your heart and be no more stiffnecked or hard hearted.

...
According to the Constitution, how is the Constitutionality of laws determined?

According to the scriptures, what is our belief concerning keeping the laws made by those governments who are in authority over us?
By The People. The People are the rulers.

To obey laws not pretend laws.

You are ignorant and I say that on purpose because I want you to get educated. Stop just sharing the party line and posting whatever it is headquarters are asking you to post this week and think independent and look at the facts and information I have provided. Review the information I have provided with an open heart and with humility. Then if there is something in the information, facts I have offered, that you think is off, bring it forth and let us reason together upon it .

Read through the Constitution thoroughly. Study your Civic duty. Get informed because you don't know what you are saying and because of your ignorance you pose a threat to my liberty and sovereignty so I have a vested interest in convincing you to stop supporting tyranny.

...

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:06 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 2:47 pm
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 2:11 pm Don't be distracted by silliness on the forum. Get educated. Study the Constitution and our founding documents and study the scriptures with the eyes of a child, as one who has not yet been programmed and allow, LET the Word of God penatrate your heart and be no more stiffnecked or hard hearted.

...
According to the Constitution, how is the Constitutionality of laws determined?

According to the scriptures, what is our belief concerning keeping the laws made by those governments who are in authority over us?
By The People. The People are the rulers.

To obey laws not pretend laws.

You are ignorant and I say that on purpose because I want you to get educated. Stop just sharing the party line and posting whatever it is headquarters are asking you to post this week and think independent and look at the facts and information I have provided. Review the information I have provided with an open heart and with humility. Then if there is something in the information, facts I have offered, that you think is off, bring it forth and let us reason together upon it .

Read through the Constitution thoroughly. Study your Civic duty. Get informed because you don't know what you are saying and because of your ignorance you pose a threat to my liberty and sovereignty so I have a vested interest in convincing you to stop supporting tyranny.

...
I'm quite familiar with the Constitution, but I'm not sure you are.

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3574

Re: I'm confused;

Post by darknesstolight »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:12 pm
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:06 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 2:47 pm
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 2:11 pm Don't be distracted by silliness on the forum. Get educated. Study the Constitution and our founding documents and study the scriptures with the eyes of a child, as one who has not yet been programmed and allow, LET the Word of God penatrate your heart and be no more stiffnecked or hard hearted.

...
According to the Constitution, how is the Constitutionality of laws determined?

According to the scriptures, what is our belief concerning keeping the laws made by those governments who are in authority over us?
By The People. The People are the rulers.

To obey laws not pretend laws.

You are ignorant and I say that on purpose because I want you to get educated. Stop just sharing the party line and posting whatever it is headquarters are asking you to post this week and think independent and look at the facts and information I have provided. Review the information I have provided with an open heart and with humility. Then if there is something in the information, facts I have offered, that you think is off, bring it forth and let us reason together upon it .

Read through the Constitution thoroughly. Study your Civic duty. Get informed because you don't know what you are saying and because of your ignorance you pose a threat to my liberty and sovereignty so I have a vested interest in convincing you to stop supporting tyranny.

...
I'm quite familiar with the Constitution, but I'm not sure you are.
I don't see any evidence of this. How much time have you spent humbly viewing the information I linked and have provided you?

...

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:16 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:12 pm
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:06 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 2:47 pm

According to the Constitution, how is the Constitutionality of laws determined?

According to the scriptures, what is our belief concerning keeping the laws made by those governments who are in authority over us?
By The People. The People are the rulers.

To obey laws not pretend laws.

You are ignorant and I say that on purpose because I want you to get educated. Stop just sharing the party line and posting whatever it is headquarters are asking you to post this week and think independent and look at the facts and information I have provided. Review the information I have provided with an open heart and with humility. Then if there is something in the information, facts I have offered, that you think is off, bring it forth and let us reason together upon it .

Read through the Constitution thoroughly. Study your Civic duty. Get informed because you don't know what you are saying and because of your ignorance you pose a threat to my liberty and sovereignty so I have a vested interest in convincing you to stop supporting tyranny.

...
I'm quite familiar with the Constitution, but I'm not sure you are.
I don't see any evidence of this. How much time have you spent humbly viewing the information I linked and have provided you?

...
Dude, you won't even answer my simple questions about what the Constitution actually says and what the scriptures say. Until you do, we're done here.

I'm not interested in your cat and mouse games.

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3574

Re: I'm confused;

Post by darknesstolight »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:12 pm
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:06 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 2:47 pm
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 2:11 pm Don't be distracted by silliness on the forum. Get educated. Study the Constitution and our founding documents and study the scriptures with the eyes of a child, as one who has not yet been programmed and allow, LET the Word of God penatrate your heart and be no more stiffnecked or hard hearted.

...
According to the Constitution, how is the Constitutionality of laws determined?

According to the scriptures, what is our belief concerning keeping the laws made by those governments who are in authority over us?
By The People. The People are the rulers.

To obey laws not pretend laws.

You are ignorant and I say that on purpose because I want you to get educated. Stop just sharing the party line and posting whatever it is headquarters are asking you to post this week and think independent and look at the facts and information I have provided. Review the information I have provided with an open heart and with humility. Then if there is something in the information, facts I have offered, that you think is off, bring it forth and let us reason together upon it .

Read through the Constitution thoroughly. Study your Civic duty. Get informed because you don't know what you are saying and because of your ignorance you pose a threat to my liberty and sovereignty so I have a vested interest in convincing you to stop supporting tyranny.

...
I'm quite familiar with the Constitution, but I'm not sure you are.
Did you know these things (see video below)? If you are familiar with the facts presented in the video why would not these principles apply now?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aA5AYcbFN ... e=youtu.be

...

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:22 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:12 pm
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:06 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 2:47 pm

According to the Constitution, how is the Constitutionality of laws determined?

According to the scriptures, what is our belief concerning keeping the laws made by those governments who are in authority over us?
By The People. The People are the rulers.

To obey laws not pretend laws.

You are ignorant and I say that on purpose because I want you to get educated. Stop just sharing the party line and posting whatever it is headquarters are asking you to post this week and think independent and look at the facts and information I have provided. Review the information I have provided with an open heart and with humility. Then if there is something in the information, facts I have offered, that you think is off, bring it forth and let us reason together upon it .

Read through the Constitution thoroughly. Study your Civic duty. Get informed because you don't know what you are saying and because of your ignorance you pose a threat to my liberty and sovereignty so I have a vested interest in convincing you to stop supporting tyranny.

...
I'm quite familiar with the Constitution, but I'm not sure you are.
Did you know these things (see video below)? If you are familiar with the facts presented in the video why would not these principles apply now?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aA5AYcbFN ... e=youtu.be

...
Like I said, until you answer my simple questions, we're done here.

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3574

Re: I'm confused;

Post by darknesstolight »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:21 pm
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:16 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:12 pm
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:06 pm

By The People. The People are the rulers.

To obey laws not pretend laws.

You are ignorant and I say that on purpose because I want you to get educated. Stop just sharing the party line and posting whatever it is headquarters are asking you to post this week and think independent and look at the facts and information I have provided. Review the information I have provided with an open heart and with humility. Then if there is something in the information, facts I have offered, that you think is off, bring it forth and let us reason together upon it .

Read through the Constitution thoroughly. Study your Civic duty. Get informed because you don't know what you are saying and because of your ignorance you pose a threat to my liberty and sovereignty so I have a vested interest in convincing you to stop supporting tyranny.

...
I'm quite familiar with the Constitution, but I'm not sure you are.
I don't see any evidence of this. How much time have you spent humbly viewing the information I linked and have provided you?

...
Dude, you won't even answer my simple questions about what the Constitution actually says and what the scriptures say. Until you do, we're done here.

I'm not interested in your cat and mouse games.
I'm gonna assume ignorance again instead of false witness...

My answers to your two simple questions:
DtL wrote:By The People. The People are the rulers.

To obey laws not pretend laws.
Look at my post to you timestamp 506pm today. There are my answers originally.

The game I am playing is not a cat and mouse game. I'll assume ignorance again. But now you know the game I am playing is NOT cat and mouse game so that should not be an impedement. The game I am playing is one of humility and sincerity.

Please review the information I provided. I genuinely believe if you read it with humility and review the information with humility you will be very glad you did and you and I will smile together in joy.

...

User avatar
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000
Posts: 3574

Re: I'm confused;

Post by darknesstolight »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:25 pm
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:22 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:12 pm
darknesstolight wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:06 pm

By The People. The People are the rulers.

To obey laws not pretend laws.

You are ignorant and I say that on purpose because I want you to get educated. Stop just sharing the party line and posting whatever it is headquarters are asking you to post this week and think independent and look at the facts and information I have provided. Review the information I have provided with an open heart and with humility. Then if there is something in the information, facts I have offered, that you think is off, bring it forth and let us reason together upon it .

Read through the Constitution thoroughly. Study your Civic duty. Get informed because you don't know what you are saying and because of your ignorance you pose a threat to my liberty and sovereignty so I have a vested interest in convincing you to stop supporting tyranny.

...
I'm quite familiar with the Constitution, but I'm not sure you are.
Did you know these things (see video below)? If you are familiar with the facts presented in the video why would not these principles apply now?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aA5AYcbFN ... e=youtu.be

...
Like I said, until you answer my simple questions, we're done here.
I did. Me not answering your questions is a fake excuse. It's a nasty thing to blame others for your own weaknesses.

...

User avatar
ransomme
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1551

Re: I'm confused;

Post by ransomme »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 6:52 am
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 12:28 am
LDS Watchman wrote: November 4th, 2022, 8:14 pm
ransomme wrote: November 4th, 2022, 6:11 pm

lol you need proof
Yeah, call me crazy, but when someone accuses the Lord's prophet of being struck dead by God because he met with "Gadianton Robbers" I expect actual proof to back this charge up.

But alas asking people with an ax to grind against the church to back up their accusations with proof is usually a futile endeavor.
Well there is some evidence in the video a couple of posts above.

Also it's interesting what you infer. Didn't info warrior just mentioned that WW died within days of the Bohemian Club meeting. And you say that he said he was struck dead... Hmm...

Personally I think there's a fair possibility that he was poisoned but idk.
God killing WW for meeting with Gadiaton Robbers is what InfoWarrior was clearly implying, yet no evidence of the Bohemian Club having made Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain where provided. None.

This is the way it so often goes on this forum with those who are bitter and angry with the church and its leaders. Reasoning with these kinds of people is usually a futile endeavor, because they don't actually care about the facts.
I think he inferred that they killed him not God.

You may put your head in the sand if you want. But know that you are willfully turning a blind eye to the connections that do exist.

To scratch the surface did you view the video yet?

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:40 pm
I think he inferred that they killed him not God.
No, I don't think so. He definitely implied that God did it.

User avatar
ransomme
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1551

Re: I'm confused;

Post by ransomme »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:43 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:40 pm
I think he inferred that they killed him not God.
No, I don't think so. He definitely implied that God did it.
InfoWarrior said, "Sorry, but I'll take the literal words of Jesus Christ instead of the words of a man. I believe he caved to fear in the end instead of acting with faith.

And you're wrong. He died in San Francisco immediately after wining and dining with Bohemian Grove members.

What are your thoughts on why he was the last church president to receive literal word for word revelation from Jesus Christ to the world?"

There is no implication that he said or meant that God struck him dead. If you were more familiar with his death you'd know that it's a common belief that he was poisoned like I said it seems quite possible.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:52 pm
InfoWarrior said, "Sorry, but I'll take the literal words of Jesus Christ instead of the words of a man. I believe he caved to fear in the end instead of acting with faith.
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:52 pm What are your thoughts on why he was the last church president to receive literal word for word revelation from Jesus Christ to the world?"
I already answered this.

User avatar
ransomme
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1551

Re: I'm confused;

Post by ransomme »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:02 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:52 pm
InfoWarrior said, "Sorry, but I'll take the literal words of Jesus Christ instead of the words of a man. I believe he caved to fear in the end instead of acting with faith.
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 3:52 pm What are your thoughts on why he was the last church president to receive literal word for word revelation from Jesus Christ to the world?"
I already answered this.
that was a part of his quote, not my question. Anyhow his quote does not show that he implied that God stuck WW dead as you said. It's not that big of a deal to be wrong here. but whatever...

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:06 pm Anyhow his quote does not show that he implied that God stuck WW dead as you said. It's not that big of a deal to be wrong here. but whatever...
You left out the quote where he said that WW died a day after wining and dining with Gadianton Robbers.

Whether God allegedly killed WW for meeting with Gadianton Robbers or whether he allowed him to be killed by the Gadianton Robbers he met with is really not the point.

The point is whether or not WW met with "Gadianton Robbers" and was killed because of this "wicked" action on his part.

If you're going to make that accusation, then you need to prove that the Bohemian Club had made secret Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. Yet no evidence for this has been provided.

User avatar
ransomme
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1551

Re: I'm confused;

Post by ransomme »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:21 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:06 pm Anyhow his quote does not show that he implied that God stuck WW dead as you said. It's not that big of a deal to be wrong here. but whatever...
You left out the quote where he said that WW died a day after wining and dining with Gadianton Robbers.

Whether God allegedly killed WW for meeting with Gadianton Robbers or whether he allowed him to be killed by the Gadianton Robbers he met with is really not the point.

The point is whether or not WW met with "Gadianton Robbers" and was killed because of this "wicked" action on his part.

If you're going to make that accusation, then you need to prove that the Bohemian Club had made secret Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. Yet no evidence for this has been provided.
OK I couldn't include that because he didn't say that. And attached here is proof that I did quote what he said. So what I stated still stands, IW never implied that God struck him dead. You shouldn't always expect the worse possible from people, but maybe that's how you really see what others write. IDK of course but it is either in haste or on purpose that you keep twisting things people say or don't say. Having better accuracy will cut down greatly on the back and forth if you are interested in a real conversation.
proof 1.JPG
proof 1.JPG (83.49 KiB) Viewed 223 times
And also some evidence has been given but apparently, you are unwilling actually to view it.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:47 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:21 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:06 pm Anyhow his quote does not show that he implied that God stuck WW dead as you said. It's not that big of a deal to be wrong here. but whatever...
You left out the quote where he said that WW died a day after wining and dining with Gadianton Robbers.

Whether God allegedly killed WW for meeting with Gadianton Robbers or whether he allowed him to be killed by the Gadianton Robbers he met with is really not the point.

The point is whether or not WW met with "Gadianton Robbers" and was killed because of this "wicked" action on his part.

If you're going to make that accusation, then you need to prove that the Bohemian Club had made secret Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. Yet no evidence for this has been provided.
OK I couldn't include that because he didn't say that. And attached here is proof that I did quote what he said. So what I stated still stands, IW never implied that God struck him dead. You shouldn't always expect the worse possible from people, but maybe that's how you really see what others write. IDK of course but it is either in haste or on purpose that you keep twisting things people say or don't say. Having better accuracy will cut down greatly on the back and forth if you are interested in a real conversation.
proof 1.JPG

And also some evidence has been given but apparently, you are unwilling actually to view it.
Are you even reading what I write? Doesn't look like it.

I literally just said:

"Whether God allegedly killed WW for meeting with Gadianton Robbers or whether he allowed him to be killed by the Gadianton Robbers he met with is really not the point.

The point is whether or not WW met with "Gadianton Robbers" and was killed because of this "wicked" action on his part. "

As for your video, please provide the time stamp were it shows the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain and I'll be happy to check it out.

User avatar
ransomme
captain of 1,000
Posts: 1551

Re: I'm confused;

Post by ransomme »

LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:59 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:47 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:21 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:06 pm Anyhow his quote does not show that he implied that God stuck WW dead as you said. It's not that big of a deal to be wrong here. but whatever...
You left out the quote where he said that WW died a day after wining and dining with Gadianton Robbers.

Whether God allegedly killed WW for meeting with Gadianton Robbers or whether he allowed him to be killed by the Gadianton Robbers he met with is really not the point.

The point is whether or not WW met with "Gadianton Robbers" and was killed because of this "wicked" action on his part.

If you're going to make that accusation, then you need to prove that the Bohemian Club had made secret Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. Yet no evidence for this has been provided.
OK I couldn't include that because he didn't say that. And attached here is proof that I did quote what he said. So what I stated still stands, IW never implied that God struck him dead. You shouldn't always expect the worse possible from people, but maybe that's how you really see what others write. IDK of course but it is either in haste or on purpose that you keep twisting things people say or don't say. Having better accuracy will cut down greatly on the back and forth if you are interested in a real conversation.
proof 1.JPG

And also some evidence has been given but apparently, you are unwilling actually to view it.
Are you even reading what I write? Doesn't look like it.

I literally just said:

"Whether God allegedly killed WW for meeting with Gadianton Robbers or whether he allowed him to be killed by the Gadianton Robbers he met with is really not the point.

The point is whether or not WW met with "Gadianton Robbers" and was killed because of this "wicked" action on his part. "

As for your video, please provide the time stamp were it shows the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain and I'll be happy to check it out.
It's fine you can remain in ignorance... ALL IS WELL IN ZION folks, LDS Watchman said so...

Hey LDS Watchmen, are you one of the Watchmen for D&C 101 or Isaiah 56:10 "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber."

It seems highly likely...

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated
Posts: 7227
Contact:

Re: I'm confused;

Post by LDS Watchman »

ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 5:11 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:59 pm
ransomme wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:47 pm
LDS Watchman wrote: November 5th, 2022, 4:21 pm

You left out the quote where he said that WW died a day after wining and dining with Gadianton Robbers.

Whether God allegedly killed WW for meeting with Gadianton Robbers or whether he allowed him to be killed by the Gadianton Robbers he met with is really not the point.

The point is whether or not WW met with "Gadianton Robbers" and was killed because of this "wicked" action on his part.

If you're going to make that accusation, then you need to prove that the Bohemian Club had made secret Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain. Yet no evidence for this has been provided.
OK I couldn't include that because he didn't say that. And attached here is proof that I did quote what he said. So what I stated still stands, IW never implied that God struck him dead. You shouldn't always expect the worse possible from people, but maybe that's how you really see what others write. IDK of course but it is either in haste or on purpose that you keep twisting things people say or don't say. Having better accuracy will cut down greatly on the back and forth if you are interested in a real conversation.
proof 1.JPG

And also some evidence has been given but apparently, you are unwilling actually to view it.
Are you even reading what I write? Doesn't look like it.

I literally just said:

"Whether God allegedly killed WW for meeting with Gadianton Robbers or whether he allowed him to be killed by the Gadianton Robbers he met with is really not the point.

The point is whether or not WW met with "Gadianton Robbers" and was killed because of this "wicked" action on his part. "

As for your video, please provide the time stamp were it shows the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain and I'll be happy to check it out.
It's fine you can remain in ignorance... ALL IS WELL IN ZION folks, LDS Watchman said so...

Hey LDS Watchmen, are you one of the Watchmen for D&C 101 or Isaiah 56:10 "His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber."

It seems highly likely...
So instead of admitting that can't give me a time stamp where the video shows the Bohemian Club making Satanic oaths to commit secret murder and get gain, you decide to insult me to cover your tracks.

Nice.

Locked