Scamdemic authoritarians now want forgiveness for destroying peoples lives in ignorance

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Re: Scamdemic authoritarians now want forgiveness for destroying peoples lives in ignorance

Post by Atrasado »

Subcomandante wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:16 am
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 5:41 am
Subcomandante wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:16 pm
David13 wrote: November 1st, 2022, 10:58 pm

What on earth could possibly make you believe that the vax saved lives? What in God's name?

Oh, you mean what they meant, the god of this world. I don't know if you know who the Mormons believe that to be.
dc
The vax did indeed save many lives. Literally, millions of lives.

Before the vaccines came out, in Mexico, literally one out of ten people were dying of the Coronavirus. Now the vaccination rate here is higher than in the United States despite the fact that the government NEVER obligated the people to get vaccinated. Of course, the Mexican government, unlike the US government, was FAR more transparent about what was in the vaccines and gave as much information as possible to people before taking the shots. For certain shots, pregnant women and those people suffering from hypertension and diabetes were NOT allowed to get the shot.

The death rate for the coronavirus is now very low, less than one percent. It has been going down ever since the first shots were given to the public. The incidence rate from the coronavirus shots is very low to virtually nonexistent.

No, there's literally no way to prove that. Please educate yourself.

Secondly, do me a favor and open your browser and go to www.google.com and type in the search: "died suddenly".

Have fun
Already have. People "die suddenly" all the time. What you are trying to do is conjure up a narrative that it MUST be because of a faulty vaccine. The first story that shows up in my feed is that of a kickboxer who still had not gotten a vaccine for coronavirus yet died of myocarditis. You guys do not have scientific proof, just anecdotal evidence.

There have been nearly 13 billion coronavirus vaccines administered worldwide. Nearly five billion people worldwide are considered to have been fully vaxxed (which does differ between countries).

In comparison, there have been 630 million cases of Coronavirus in all the world since the first cases were registered in December of 2019 and 6.5 million deaths attributable to the virus. That is not 0.23 percent as a poster stated, but slightly above 1 percent. If you looked at the statistics in the first few months of the pandemic, several countries had death rates above ten percent. Mexico's rate was above ten percent for nearly a full year.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lani ... 6/fulltext

This article shows clear evidence that the Corona vaccines have indeed saved millions of lives.
No, they haven't. The vaccines make people more likely to get Covid-19 and more likely to be hospitalized from a Covid-19 infection. In country after country infections and deaths skyrocketed and birthrates plunged after vaccinations began.

All the data indicates that the vaccines have killed millions of people worldwide, if one is willing to look at the data. Why don't you read Steven Kirsch or Dr. Jessica Rose's substacks if you'd like to know the real truth about the vaccines?

So the vaccines aren't safe or effective. Deuteronomy 18:20-22 is in effect and God never lies. I'm not happy about it, but they show no remorse and they just keep lying.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Re: Scamdemic authoritarians now want forgiveness for destroying peoples lives in ignorance

Post by Subcomandante »

Atrasado wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 11:34 pm
Subcomandante wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:16 pm

The vax did indeed save many lives. Literally, millions of lives.

Before the vaccines came out, in Mexico, literally one out of ten people were dying of the Coronavirus. Now the vaccination rate here is higher than in the United States despite the fact that the government NEVER obligated the people to get vaccinated. Of course, the Mexican government, unlike the US government, was FAR more transparent about what was in the vaccines and gave as much information as possible to people before taking the shots. For certain shots, pregnant women and those people suffering from hypertension and diabetes were NOT allowed to get the shot.

The death rate for the coronavirus is now very low, less than one percent. It has been going down ever since the first shots were given to the public. The incidence rate from the coronavirus shots is very low to virtually nonexistent.

Secondly, do me a favor and open your browser and go to www.google.com and type in the search: "died suddenly".

Have fun
Already have. People "die suddenly" all the time. What you are trying to do is conjure up a narrative that it MUST be because of a faulty vaccine. The first story that shows up in my feed is that of a kickboxer who still had not gotten a vaccine for coronavirus yet died of myocarditis. You guys do not have scientific proof, just anecdotal evidence.

There have been nearly 13 billion coronavirus vaccines administered worldwide. Nearly five billion people worldwide are considered to have been fully vaxxed (which does differ between countries).

In comparison, there have been 630 million cases of Coronavirus in all the world since the first cases were registered in December of 2019 and 6.5 million deaths attributable to the virus. That is not 0.23 percent as a poster stated, but slightly above 1 percent. If you looked at the statistics in the first few months of the pandemic, several countries had death rates above ten percent. Mexico's rate was above ten percent for nearly a full year.

This article shows clear evidence that the Corona vaccines have indeed saved millions of lives.
No, they haven't. The vaccines make people more likely to get Covid-19 and more likely to be hospitalized from a Covid-19 infection. In country after country infections and deaths skyrocketed and birthrates plunged after vaccinations began.

All the data indicates that the vaccines have killed millions of people worldwide, if one is willing to look at the data. Why don't you read Steven Kirsch or Dr. Jessica Rose's substacks if you'd like to know the real truth about the vaccines?

So the vaccines aren't safe or effective. Deuteronomy 18:20-22 is in effect and God never lies. I'm not happy about it, but they show no remorse and they just keep lying.
I see a lot of emotion and very little data. You wouldn't be able to hide a million excess deaths in the USA much less ten million plus.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

they tried to weaponized compassion for their own manipulative ends back then, and trying to do the same now. abuser behaviour.
(language warning)

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

Subcomandante wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 7:32 am

Have fun

I see a lot of emotion and very little data. You wouldn't be able to hide a million excess deaths in the USA much less ten million plus.
Ask of God; ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For everyone that asketh, receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and unto him that knocketh, it shall be opened.

You have to want to know the truth, no matter what it is. The data is where I said it is, but you have to seek it or you won't be able to receive it. I perceive through the gift of the Spirit that you cannot receive the truth for we all believe what we want to believe.

If we trust in our righteousness as a Church we are deceived and will suffer the prophecied penalties. I have given my life to this Church, but it cannot save me or you although it is God's Church and the ordinances are essential. Only God can save us from the evil that we have allowed through sloth, indifference, and blinding pride to take hold of His Church, and He will. I pray only that I can be a small instrument in His mighty hand.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 9:12 am

Ask of God; ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. For everyone that asketh, receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and unto him that knocketh, it shall be opened.

You have to want to know the truth, no matter what it is. The data is where I said it is, but you have to seek it or you won't be able to receive it. I perceive through the gift of the Spirit that you cannot receive the truth for we all believe what we want to believe.

If we trust in our righteousness as a Church we are deceived and will suffer the prophecied penalties. I have given my life to this Church, but it cannot save me or you although it is God's Church and the ordinances are essential. Only God can save us from the evil that we have allowed through sloth, indifference, and blinding pride to take hold of His Church, and He will. I pray only that I can be a small instrument in His mighty hand.
I already did and He told me to get the shots and to follow local recommendations.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Subcomandante wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 9:30 am
Atrasado wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 9:12 am

I already did and He told me to get the shots and to follow local recommendations.

Which God (god) do you listen to?

You do know there are two, at least according to the Mormons. The one the corporate executives in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America listen to seems to be "the god of this world". Is that the one you listen to?

Turns out though, they didn't follow local recommendations.
dc

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

creator wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 8:40 pm
Subcomandante wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 2:25 pmPathologists are forbidden from listing COVID as a primary source whenever complications are found that are obviously not from the disease. A person can be counted as being positive from COVID but they would not be able to be say they died from COVID or even complications from COVID.

Doing such would be a severe violation of medical ethics.
Where have you been the last two years in which the world has experienced an unprecedented level of severe violation of medical ethics?

#WakeUp
Just a comment in general:

ever make a comment, and nobody likes it, and in fact they start coming out of the woodwork to show you "the other side" of what you thought you knew? So then you start researching and open your mind and start really evaluating what they are saying, and ACTUALLY consider that MAYBE they have a valid point - and MAYBE it's YOU that are not "full of understanding", and you begin to give them the benefit of a doubt - at least that their experience is valid? Maybe stop with your agenda for a moment and actually consider the data? Or maybe you go all the way and do a public "about face" / "I was wrong, please forgive me!"

yeah, that never happens. But it's still crazy to me that people DON'T do this, but yet there they are, full of their own pride and arrogance, ever learning, but never coming to an understanding of the truth. World is full of them - doctors, "scientists", "trusted medical professionals", ecclesiastical leaders, politicians, academicians - what we forget, on this blue ball experience, is that titles don't matter - being a doctor doesn't make you smarter (or worse: "better") than anyone else - anyone's idea can end up being the truth.

It's really pride and arrogance that holds us back from finding the truth, more than anything else.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Have fun

why not? they printed millions of votes in the last election. Do you really know what they are capable of at this point?

they MADE it so being a doctor is so very attractive to megalomaniacs - it's built into the training. Megalomaniacs definitely do not like their worldview to crumble, so very, very few of them will come forward - makes them look bad, you know. Pride is a very real part of the medical profession - it very much clouds their view of the truth.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

mudflap wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 10:44 am ever make a comment, and nobody likes it, and in fact they start coming out of the woodwork to show you "the other side" of what you thought you knew? So then you start researching and open your mind and start really evaluating what they are saying, and ACTUALLY consider that MAYBE they have a valid point - and MAYBE it's YOU that are not "full of understanding"...

yeah, that never happens. But it's still crazy to me that people DON'T do this ...

It's really pride and arrogance that holds us back from finding the truth, more than anything else.
I understand the point you're making and I'd say it mostly applies to people who are asleep; people who are closed-minded and blinded by the world (i.e. they are in the Matrix and refuse to acknowledge it). And they are far too trusting of people and institutions that do not deserve our trust.

I would add that there are likely many on this forum who have changed their mind on many things. It's part of the waking up process. I've woken up to many things over the past 15+ years of my awakening process. I've even noticed that there are things I've woken up to in steps, line upon line. I've also seen some who seem to wake up only partially. As we're seeking truth, we should definitely check our pride along the way and remain open-minded.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

creator wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 11:45 am
mudflap wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 10:44 am ever make a comment, and nobody likes it, and in fact they start coming out of the woodwork to show you "the other side" of what you thought you knew? So then you start researching and open your mind and start really evaluating what they are saying, and ACTUALLY consider that MAYBE they have a valid point - and MAYBE it's YOU that are not "full of understanding"...

yeah, that never happens. But it's still crazy to me that people DON'T do this ...

I understand the point you're making and I'd say it mostly applies to people who are asleep; people who are closed-minded and blinded by the world (i.e. they are in the Matrix and refuse to acknowledge it). And they are far too trusting of people and institutions that do not deserve our trust.

I would add that there are likely many on this forum who have changed their mind on many things. It's part of the waking up process. I've woken up to many things over the past 15+ years of my awakening process. I've even noticed that there are things I've woken up to in steps, line upon line. I've also seen some who seem to wake up only partially. As we're seeking truth, we should definitely check our pride along the way and remain open-minded.
ok, so I was a little too blackpilled there. "People probably do change their minds - I just may not be seeing it" is a more realistic statement.

Thanks for the correction!

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

mudflap wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 10:48 am

why not? they printed millions of votes in the last election. Do you really know what they are capable of at this point?

they MADE it so being a doctor is so very attractive to megalomaniacs - it's built into the training. Megalomaniacs definitely do not like their worldview to crumble, so very, very few of them will come forward - makes them look bad, you know. Pride is a very real part of the medical profession - it very much clouds their view of the truth.
Where's the evidence that they "printed millions of votes in the last election" ?

I see more emotion. When a conspiracy can be backed up by data, that is a conspiracy to be followed, and followed closely. When it is based off of whimsical emotion without anything backing it up, no sane person would follow the conspiracy.

This is why the Church asks us to avoid baseless conspiracy theories. Those theories that cannot be backed up by fact.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Have fun

There is none so blind as those who will not see.

There is tons of evidence, aka data. But, if you are one of the ones who entered Babylon to receive something inside your body, you are likely not one who wants to "look" at the data. Nevertheless, I will show you just a small part:

Cells Don’t Lie: Cancer is on the Rise Due To mRNA Injections https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/11/02/ce ... njections/

“The spike protein is a toxin,” says pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole and it is also almost certainly causing cancer in many cases. “We know that the spike protein can induce cancer pathways. It’s happening. Cancers are on the increase across the board,” says Cole. Edify Research and Consulting recently published a report on the rise of cancer due to mRNA injections.

Cole says it doesn’t matter who the manufacturer is, “they all make the spike protein.” Dr. Cole has been a pathologist for 26 years and has “never seen anything like this.” Cole examines blood and performs biopsies on tissue regularly. “Cells don’t lie, clots don’t lie, damaged organs don’t lie,” said Cole in his October 22 interview with Jan Jekielek on Epoch Times TV. Trained at the Mayo Clinic, Cole practices “high-volume pathology.” He believes he has done more biopsies than most biologists—around 500,000, a number that represents the “career of three biologists.” Cole said in an introductory video in the report:

“Lymphomas, leukemias, blood cancers [are on the rise] because that spike goes to the bone marrow. The lipid nanoparticle carries the mRNA to your dividing stem cells. Because it doesn’t stay in the arm, it can go into any cell in your body, and it turns that cell into a spike factory. It inhibits the ability of your DNA to repair itself. It binds to our mitochondria and destroys the energy of our brain cells. [It] Destroys the energy of our liver cells and destroys the energy of any cell that gets into your own immune system, attacks those cells. That spike protein causes mechanisms of cancer in many people. And I’ve been seeing that in the lab. I’ve been having it confirmed by oncologists, radiologists, radiation oncologists, and pathologists all around the world as I travel,”

In another interview with Steve Kirsch on October 16, Cole also states he is seeing people pass away 5 to 6 months after the injection. “The spike protein causes inflammation in the blood vessels, and blood vessels are in every organ of the body,” adds Cole. He contends it is the chronic inflammation in the vessels that can cause chronic disease over time, whether it is coronary disease, cancer, or other potentially fatal diseases. It is important to note that the spike protein present from natural infection clears much more quickly from the human body than does the spike protein from the mRNA injections.

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Booster vaccinations in the elderly lead to impaired neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 and atypical B cells

In a recent study published on the medRxiv* preprint server, researchers examine neutralizing antibody responses against the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) in individuals aged 70 or above who had received two primary doses of the AZD1222 (ChAdOx1 nCov-19) vaccine, followed by one booster dose of either the BNT162b2 or mRNA-1273 messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) vaccine.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20221 ... cells.aspx

Joan7
captain of 100

Post by Joan7 »

Subcomandante wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 1:00 pm

Where's the evidence that they "printed millions of votes in the last election" ?

I see more emotion. When a conspiracy can be backed up by data, that is a conspiracy to be followed, and followed closely. When it is based off of whimsical emotion without anything backing it up, no sane person would follow the conspiracy.

This is why the Church asks us to avoid baseless conspiracy theories. Those theories that cannot be backed up by fact.
I noticed that you removed your original comment:

Why did you do that?

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

just like "the vaccines are safe and effective" cannot be backed up by fact.

For the elections - what kind of facts would you accept at proof?

Actually, no - don't answer that because: I don't care. I assume we have the same internet? it's out there. if you are interested, go find it yourself. I've posted so many times and with so much proof (hundreds (thousands?) of affidavits), that those who are willing have already satisfied themselves.

...And this is how the great divide really happens; how the chasm gets wider and wider and it finally becomes impossible to straddle it. Those folks mocking from the great and spacious building? Their foundation was a bed of lies, in other words: they had no foundation.

Those on the other side: "we heeded them not". We're almost to the point of no return - from either side. please join us. I'm about to start reading the BOM yet again, for the (I honestly lost count) at least 50th time....

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

mudflap wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 2:40 pm

just like "the vaccines are safe and effective" cannot be backed up by fact.

For the elections - what kind of facts would you accept at proof?

Actually, no - don't answer that because: I don't care. I assume we have the same internet? it's out there. if you are interested, go find it yourself. I've posted so many times and with so much proof (hundreds (thousands?) of affidavits), that those who are willing have already satisfied themselves.

...And this is how the great divide really happens; how the chasm gets wider and wider and it finally becomes impossible to straddle it. Those folks mocking from the great and spacious building? Their foundation was a bed of lies, in other words: they had no foundation.

Those on the other side: "we heeded them not". We're almost to the point of no return - from either side. please join us. I'm about to start reading the BOM yet again, for the (I honestly lost count) at least 50th time....
The vaccines are safe and effective can DEFINITELY be proven just by looking at the facts and the data.

The elections in the United States being "stolen" was examined by court after court who found no merit in the data that was presented.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

The covid vaxx does not prevent transmission or acquiring the disease. The covid vaxx has caused harm and death to millions.

The courts refused to hear the cases about election fraud. On every level, up to the Supreme Court, they threw the cases out, without having a hearing, much less handing down a decision. Bought and paid, or blackmailed.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Subcomandante wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 3:04 pm

The vaccines are safe and effective can DEFINITELY be proven just by looking at the facts and the data.

The elections in the United States being "stolen" was examined by court after court who found no merit in the data that was presented.
Prove it then, hotshot. Please...are you really as dumb as you let on?

I'm sorry. You need help.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Subcomandante wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 3:04 pmThe vaccines are safe and effective can DEFINITELY be proven just by looking at the facts and the data.
Only cherry-picked data would reveal this false conclusion you speak of.

Are you a paid propagandist or do you just do this for fun?

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Original_Intent wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:07 am https://www.zerohedge.com/political/you ... y-pandemic
"We need to forgive one another for what we did and said when we were in the dark about COVID," writes Brown Professor Emily Oster - a huge lockdown proponent, who now pleads from mercy from the once-shunned.
Hey—sorry you lost your job b/c of the vax that doesn’t work and your grandmother died alone and you couldn’t have a funeral and your brother’s business was needlessly destroyed and your kids have weird heart problems—but let’s just admit we were all wrong and call a truce, eh?
Asking for forgiveness.

Is not the same thing as repentance.

They are doing neither.

Sir H

Edited for pithiness.

Edited again for grandchild foot.
Last edited by HVDC on November 3rd, 2022, 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Have fun

They weren't able to hide it in the insurance records.... For those that take a look at them. But like weak minded people who trust the mainstream media say: "if it were true, I'd see it on the news."

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 4:59 pm

They weren't able to hide it in the insurance records.... For those that take a look at them. But like weak minded people who trust the mainstream media say: "if it were true, I'd see it on the news."
You can't hide ten million deaths that easily. You couldn't even hide one million deaths that easily in a country like the USA.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/rise-in-no ... 1645576252

The claims spoken of were 2/3 COVID-19 related and one third from other sources.

From another source, we see four main peaks of excess mortality corresponding with the peaks of the pandemic in Europe:

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistic ... did=576931

If this were vaccine-related, you would need to see these stats remain quite constant and throughout all the countries that had strict mandates and compare them to other areas with more relaxed mandates (like Sweden for instance). That is something which you do not see on this map.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20221103-192817.png
Screenshot_20221103-192817.png (628.67 KiB) Viewed 341 times

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Subcomandante wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 6:24 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 3rd, 2022, 4:59 pm

You can't hide ten million deaths that easily. You couldn't even hide one million deaths that easily in a country like the USA.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/rise-in-no ... 1645576252

The claims spoken of were 2/3 COVID-19 related and one third from other sources.

From another source, we see four main peaks of excess mortality corresponding with the peaks of the pandemic in Europe:

https://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistic ... did=576931

If this were vaccine-related, you would need to see these stats remain quite constant and throughout all the countries that had strict mandates and compare them to other areas with more relaxed mandates (like Sweden for instance). That is something which you do not see on this map.
Did they release the excess deaths numbers for 2020 yet?

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

I'm still trying to square the circle on what I'm reading here from Subco, and what he posted a few weeks ago. I guess I'm a little confused. Maybe I'm just not smart enough to discern the nuances...
;|::::> story

Post by Subcomandante » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:56 pm
So apparently my wife was going to get my daughter ;|::::> today, however the local hospital did not have any more ;|::::>s, and she called me to ask me what to do about the :|::::>s.

I told her don't do it. Just head back home. I have the FL SG recommendations waiting for her as well as the story where Faizer did not do the transmissibility studies (here in Mexico the only ;|::::> available for the little kids are the Faizer :|::::>s.)

My wife now has serious misgivings about Faizer, thanks to you guys and now thanks to me.

Seriously everyone, thanks!