Scamdemic authoritarians now want forgiveness for destroying peoples lives in ignorance

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
mudflap
captain of 1,000

Re: Scamdemic authoritarians now want forgiveness for destroying peoples lives in ignorance

Post by mudflap »

first they have to admit they were wrong. or not. I'm done with these people.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Re: Scamdemic authoritarians now want forgiveness for destroying peoples lives in ignorance

Post by Atrasado »

I suspect this was a big part of the plan all along. Push the vaccines hard and then gradually clue people into how horrible they are. Then watch society tear itself apart. This is why so many CEOs left their posts in 2019. They knew their companies were going to have to mandate the vaccines and they didn't want to get blamed for it because they could probably visualize the mobs coming for them, pitchforks and all.

When the Atlantic (cabal-controlled liberal trash can, although sometimes they have some interesting writing) puts out an article like this the deluge might not be too far behind.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I'm with Elizabeth Smart on this one... she said of her attackers that she could forgive but she could not forget. People have to remember this distinction.

It should not be allowed to happen again and those responsible should be removed from positions of influence. Those who did so knowingly, as opposed to being deceived as most were, should be punished. I suspect this won't be the case.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 5:41 am
Subcomandante wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:16 pm
David13 wrote: November 1st, 2022, 10:58 pm
randyps wrote: November 1st, 2022, 4:39 pm

Technically speaking there were lives that were saved by the vaccine and there were lives that were lost from the vaccine. It was a God send for some and it sucked for others.

We were also not forced by the Q15 to get vaxed. God did not command it on all of the members.

In my household we all got vaxd except my wife, we exercised our free agency. In a perfect world I would rather that none of my household get vacced but my workplace forced me to get it and the public schools forced my 3 kids to get it. My wife is a stay at home mom so she had the freedom to not get it. No prophet or church leader forced me or even convinced me to get it.
What on earth could possibly make you believe that the vax saved lives? What in God's name?

Oh, you mean what they meant, the god of this world. I don't know if you know who the Mormons believe that to be.
dc
The vax did indeed save many lives. Literally, millions of lives.

Before the vaccines came out, in Mexico, literally one out of ten people were dying of the Coronavirus. Now the vaccination rate here is higher than in the United States despite the fact that the government NEVER obligated the people to get vaccinated. Of course, the Mexican government, unlike the US government, was FAR more transparent about what was in the vaccines and gave as much information as possible to people before taking the shots. For certain shots, pregnant women and those people suffering from hypertension and diabetes were NOT allowed to get the shot.

The death rate for the coronavirus is now very low, less than one percent. It has been going down ever since the first shots were given to the public. The incidence rate from the coronavirus shots is very low to virtually nonexistent.

No, there's literally no way to prove that. Please educate yourself.

Secondly, do me a favor and open your browser and go to www.google.com and type in the search: "died suddenly".

Have fun
Already have. People "die suddenly" all the time. What you are trying to do is conjure up a narrative that it MUST be because of a faulty vaccine. The first story that shows up in my feed is that of a kickboxer who still had not gotten a vaccine for coronavirus yet died of myocarditis. You guys do not have scientific proof, just anecdotal evidence.

There have been nearly 13 billion coronavirus vaccines administered worldwide. Nearly five billion people worldwide are considered to have been fully vaxxed (which does differ between countries).

In comparison, there have been 630 million cases of Coronavirus in all the world since the first cases were registered in December of 2019 and 6.5 million deaths attributable to the virus. That is not 0.23 percent as a poster stated, but slightly above 1 percent. If you looked at the statistics in the first few months of the pandemic, several countries had death rates above ten percent. Mexico's rate was above ten percent for nearly a full year.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lani ... 6/fulltext

This article shows clear evidence that the Corona vaccines have indeed saved millions of lives.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Subcomandante wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:16 am In comparison, there have been 630 million cases of Coronavirus....
Do you still believe the testing was actually accurate? Where did the flu go Sub? Where?

When my mom went into the hospital I asked the doctor on call. He said something to the effect of, "Yeah, that's interesting. I've had zero cases of the flu. Maybe it was all of the mask-wearing." I was speechless. A man of "science" and he chalks it up to a face diaper.

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:21 am
Subcomandante wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:16 am In comparison, there have been 630 million cases of Coronavirus....
Do you still believe the testing was actually accurate? Where did the flu go Sub? Where?

When my mom went into the hospital I asked the doctor on call. He said something to the effect of, "Yeah, that's interesting. I've had zero cases of the flu. Maybe it was all of the mask-wearing." I was speechless. A man of "science" and he chalks it up to a face diaper.
Right? So, now a "face-diaper" can tell the difference between a coronavirus and an influenza virus.... hahaha. When people say this I can't help die laughing out loud anymore.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Original_Intent wrote: November 1st, 2022, 12:39 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 1st, 2022, 12:01 pm
4Joshua8 wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:52 am I'm fine with forgiving. But there also must be justice. The criminals who organized and carried out this despicable plan surely did so with knowledge of their actions and the harm it would cause. This plandemic was a tool for them, and they showed a merciless and criminal disregard for the health and lives of billions. They must be brought to justice.
Do you think our church leaders knew? Or are they are all just old CNN-watching fuddy duddys?

Do you think they know now that they were wrong? Do they need to repent like anyone else, or are they exempt?
The church does not do "We were wrong."
Preach nothing but repentance… unless it’s you that makes the mistake, then, whatever you do, don’t repent!

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

Subcomandante wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:16 am

What on earth could possibly make you believe that the vax saved lives? What in God's name?

Oh, you mean what they meant, the god of this world. I don't know if you know who the Mormons believe that to be.
dc

Before the vaccines came out, in Mexico, literally one out of ten people were dying of the Coronavirus. Now the vaccination rate here is higher than in the United States despite the fact that the government NEVER obligated the people to get vaccinated. Of course, the Mexican government, unlike the US government, was FAR more transparent about what was in the vaccines and gave as much information as possible to people before taking the shots. For certain shots, pregnant women and those people suffering from hypertension and diabetes were NOT allowed to get the shot.

The death rate for the coronavirus is now very low, less than one percent. It has been going down ever since the first shots were given to the public. The incidence rate from the coronavirus shots is very low to virtually nonexistent.

Secondly, do me a favor and open your browser and go to www.google.com and type in the search: "died suddenly".

Have fun
Already have. People "die suddenly" all the time. What you are trying to do is conjure up a narrative that it MUST be because of a faulty vaccine. The first story that shows up in my feed is that of a kickboxer who still had not gotten a vaccine for coronavirus yet died of myocarditis. You guys do not have scientific proof, just anecdotal evidence.

There have been nearly 13 billion coronavirus vaccines administered worldwide. Nearly five billion people worldwide are considered to have been fully vaxxed (which does differ between countries).

In comparison, there have been 630 million cases of Coronavirus in all the world since the first cases were registered in December of 2019 and 6.5 million deaths attributable to the virus. That is not 0.23 percent as a poster stated, but slightly above 1 percent. If you looked at the statistics in the first few months of the pandemic, several countries had death rates above ten percent. Mexico's rate was above ten percent for nearly a full year.

This article shows clear evidence that the Corona vaccines have indeed saved millions of lives.
“630 million cases of Coronavirus in all the world”

I didn’t know you could count that high, Sub…

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Hrm.. PubMed scientific journals vs "The Lancet". Sorry, but not sorry, I'll trust PubMed "slightly" above an opinion piece at The Lancet.

Jashon
captain of 100

Post by Jashon »

LateOutOfBed wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:44 am

Hrm.. PubMed scientific journals vs "The Lancet". Sorry, but not sorry, I'll trust PubMed "slightly" above an opinion piece at The Lancet.
Yes, and of course Covid death numbers have been greatly exaggerated, for various reasons.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

dc

Have fun

Silly silly man, compare "died suddenly" results now, to prior to 2020. You will have to eat your words.

Check out the insurance companies evidence. Have you seen that yet?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 11:45 am Silly silly man, compare "died suddenly" results now, to prior to 2020. You will have to eat your words.

The best search to do is "Died Suddenly" w/ a year and then click on "News." That's when you start to get the segmented out analytics because then you are just seeing what the News is reporting.
Attachments
died-suddenly-news.png
died-suddenly-news.png (95.98 KiB) Viewed 532 times
died-suddenly-2013-2022.png
died-suddenly-2013-2022.png (65.9 KiB) Viewed 532 times

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 12:05 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 11:45 am Silly silly man, compare "died suddenly" results now, to prior to 2020. You will have to eat your words.

The best search to do is "Died Suddenly" w/ a year and then click on "News." That's when you start to get the segmented out analytics because then you are just seeing what the News is reporting.

Damn.... That's bad....

Jamescm
captain of 100

Post by Jamescm »

The sham perpetuated by governments and churches alike are the clearest evidence I've ever suffered to the spiritual, social, and legal necessity for individual freedom. Speech and association must have no restrictions-if the wicked can restrict either thing under any circumstance, they will engineer that circumstance to do so. My innate trust for other members of the Church and of medical "professionals" has turned into a simmering mistrust. For honoring the agency of others, I seek to one day enjoy an Eternal life with no restrictions to my own agency. Were I among those who have damaged or destroyed lives by trying to rule them "for the greater good", I would expect to live eternally under the thumb of some freedom, power, and joy-restricting Heavenly bureaucracy.

My alignment changed from "Lawful Good" to "Neutral Good". I can't level paladin anymore, but I've picked up a few levels in Monk and I have to say it's not so bad. My attacks per round and flexibility are pretty nice. No, Monks don't have to be Lawful by fluff, it is only what is most likely to lead to a successful one.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

So at one point 950 people had died from COVID in WA, of those 950 at least 20 included gunshot wounds to the chest from gangs and were tested for COVID after death. In the end only a fraction (according to an independent study), maybe 40-50% had COVID as a major contributor, but all got $$$ for the claim. Numbers lie.

Another example. I was taking a Statin drug for my very high cholesterol. I did some research a decade ago and determined at the time it made sense. During lockdown I didn't get to renew my prescription. I did some new research. 35 M people in US are on Statin's. 150 M or more in the world. $140B in profits from statin drugs in 40 years (fraction of 2 years of COVID vaxes). I wanted to know likelihood of getting saved. US says about 650k heart attaches a year with about 100k deaths, very few from first heart attack ... maybe 100k due to heart disease... others due to age, diabetes, stroke, etc... maybe 6 potential categories. Add up each category and you get about 2M of the 650k ............ too many co-causes. Someone can be aged, diabetic, with high cholesterol and native american that is a drinker and a smoker........ that counts like all six of the categories............... NUMBERS LIE to make a point. I will give you that maybe 10-20% of those claimed actually died primarily from COVID, not with other primary comorbitities (like gunshots, kniving, heart attacks or just plain ole old age).

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

TheDuke wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 1:35 pm
So at one point 950 people had died from COVID in WA, of those 950 at least 20 included gunshot wounds to the chest from gangs and were tested for COVID after death. In the end only a fraction (according to an independent study), maybe 40-50% had COVID as a major contributor, but all got $$$ for the claim. Numbers lie.

Another example. I was taking a Statin drug for my very high cholesterol. I did some research a decade ago and determined at the time it made sense. During lockdown I didn't get to renew my prescription. I did some new research. 35 M people in US are on Statin's. 150 M or more in the world. $140B in profits from statin drugs in 40 years (fraction of 2 years of COVID vaxes). I wanted to know likelihood of getting saved. US says about 650k heart attaches a year with about 100k deaths, very few from first heart attack ... maybe 100k due to heart disease... others due to age, diabetes, stroke, etc... maybe 6 potential categories. Add up each category and you get about 2M of the 650k ............ too many co-causes. Someone can be aged, diabetic, with high cholesterol and native american that is a drinker and a smoker........ that counts like all six of the categories............... NUMBERS LIE to make a point. I will give you that maybe 10-20% of those claimed actually died primarily from COVID, not with other primary comorbitities (like gunshots, kniving, heart attacks or just plain ole old age).
Pathologists are forbidden from listing COVID as a primary source whenever complications are found that are obviously not from the disease. A person can be counted as being positive from COVID but they would not be able to be say they died from COVID or even complications from COVID.

Doing such would be a severe violation of medical ethics.

You get counted as being dead from COVID if:

You were positive for COVID at the time of death AND
if any medical complications such as pneumonia caused by COVID are present (there IS a way to differentiate a pneumonia caused by the flu, a pneumonia caused by a bacteria, and COVID caused pneumonia.

Likewise, if you died from a sickness that is considered to be a side effect from a vaccine, pathologists have to investigate the body to ensure that it was indeed the vaccine. The spike proteins would need to be visible under microscopic study in the case of mRNA vaccines. Having a report on VAERS isn't enough in itself. Autopsies are needed, and in the name of transparency I would be very much in favor of making these public. If I am wrong, I am wrong, and if I am right, I am right.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 2:25 pm Pathologists are forbidden from listing COVID as a primary source whenever complications are found that are obviously not from the disease. A person can be counted as being positive from COVID but they would not be able to be say they died from COVID or even complications from COVID.

And yet it happens.

My brother-in-law knew a guy, working in the field. A piece of equipment flies off a machine, hits him in the neck, and cuts the arteries. He dies within a few minutes. The family got the final medical report and it said that we died "with Covid." That goes down as a covid stat. They were dumbfounded and challenged the hospital, but their little test supposedly showed covid somewhere in his system. And then you have all the people who were put on ventilators and the vent is what killed them. Or all the people who died by sheer lack of care by the hospitals.

Ancalagon
captain of 50

Post by Ancalagon »

Subcomandante wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 2:25 pm
TheDuke wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 1:35 pm

Pathologists are forbidden from listing COVID as a primary source whenever complications are found that are obviously not from the disease. A person can be counted as being positive from COVID but they would not be able to be say they died from COVID or even complications from COVID.

You get counted as being dead from COVID if:

You were positive for COVID at the time of death AND
if any medical complications such as pneumonia caused by COVID are present (there IS a way to differentiate a pneumonia caused by the flu, a pneumonia caused by a bacteria, and COVID caused pneumonia.

Likewise, if you died from a sickness that is considered to be a side effect from a vaccine, pathologists have to investigate the body to ensure that it was indeed the vaccine. The spike proteins would need to be visible under microscopic study in the case of mRNA vaccines. Having a report on VAERS isn't enough in itself. Autopsies are needed, and in the name of transparency I would be very much in favor of making these public. If I am wrong, I am wrong, and if I am right, I am right.
In an ideal world, yes, that would be the case but that is not how it's been done:

"There are other countries that if you had a pre-existing condition and let’s say the virus caused you to go to the ICU and then have a heart or kidney problem — some countries are recording that as a heart issue or a kidney issue and not a COVID-19 death.
Right now, we’re still recording it, and we’ll — I mean, the great thing about having forms that come in and a form that has the ability to mark it as COVID-19 infection — the intent is, right now, that those — if someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death."
https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/br ... il-7-2020/

Gunshot Wound Victims Included In Colorado County’s Covid-Related Death Totals, Report
https://web.archive.org/web/20210714024 ... als-report

Jashon
captain of 100

Post by Jashon »

TheDuke wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 1:35 pm Another example. I was taking a Statin drug for my very high cholesterol. I did some research a decade ago and determined at the time it made sense. During lockdown I didn't get to renew my prescription. I did some new research. 35 M people in US are on Statin's. 150 M or more in the world. $140B in profits from statin drugs in 40 years (fraction of 2 years of COVID vaxes). I wanted to know likelihood of getting saved.
My advice, get off the statin, if you're still on it. It offers a sliver of benefit, with potentially bad side effects. Just lower your fasting insulin by diet, and lower your trigs and raise your HDL. High LDL is actually good the older you get as long as you're not prediabetic. There's a study of older Norwegian women. The ones with higher LDL lived the longest.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I'm not on the Statin any more per my second analysis that uncovered real world false statistics.

Sub: you are very wrong in your understanding. And it is WRONG to say they cannot list death as COVID if they want. Here, they are often told to list EVERYTHING for the purpose of later analysis, years down the road, where they are looking for links that seemed rare at the time. But when you pay them $$$ to put COVID as one of the issues, you get that. My friend's elderly step-dad, nearly 100, died. He didn't have covid before death, they tested after death and nothing, testing again in mortuary, and listed him as covid because one of the orderlies in the area had covid like symptoms around the same time!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Subcomandante wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 10:16 am Already have. People "die suddenly" all the time.
People didn't die suddenly "all the time" unless they were very sick already, elderly or involved in narcotics. It was a rare occurrence until recently in younger age groups.

I've mentioned this incident before, but many years ago my cousins were at high school with a boy who died watching (not playing!) a sports match.

This was so unusual at the time that we talked about it for weeks, and I specifically remember it. There were hundreds of people at my high school, yet I don't remember anyone round my age just dropping dead. I doubt it even happened there once a decade. I never heard of it. (On the other hand I did hear of pupils who died from suicide, accidents or ended up in hospital from drugs or drink.)
What you are trying to do is conjure up a narrative that it MUST be because of a faulty vaccine. The first story that shows up in my feed is that of a kickboxer who still had not gotten a vaccine for coronavirus yet died of myocarditis. You guys do not have scientific proof, just anecdotal evidence.
They aren't vaccines. That's the first thing to point out. The second is that this used to be an uncommon occurrence. Now we hear about it regularly.

You're using the Thalidomide argument. You or possibly Artaxerxes/Atticus was trying to use this before. Babies can and do have deformed limbs because of natural causes. We know that. But when there was a sharp increase in mothers with deformed babies, and there was a connecting artificial factor then we couldn't blame nature.
And guess what? The figures for heart and stroke trouble in the 20-40 range are now way above what they were three years ago. What is different from 2019? The answers would include these shots, these lockdowns and the stress that many people have been put under. We know some of the trouble is directly due to these shots because it happens within a short time of them taking it. Sometimes under a day.
In comparison, there have been 630 million cases of Coronavirus in all the world since the first cases were registered in December of 2019 and 6.5 million deaths attributable to the virus.
The average age of death here from Covid is higher than average life expectancy. Close examination of reports shows that Covid was roped into the deaths of people who were already physically weak or elderly, and the opposite has occurred witb the shots, i.e. they try and list every possible cause BUT the shot.
The natural recovery rate for Covid was extremely high. It's actually higher than the supposed efficacy of the jags. If people have already had it, then they have some immunity to it in most cases.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

And this is just a small sampling from a very short span of time. The method of killing in hospitals over the last 2 1/2 years was to put patients on the deadly Fauci poison remdesivir and to vent them very early on. None of these people died of "covid". The hospital "protocols" killed them. The PCR tests were and are bogus - this has been proven and even put out in mainstream media - so no one has ever been proven to have a virus called "covid", let alone died of it. Not one single person. Other people have asked, where did the flu go for the past 2 1/2 years? Great question. The answer is obvious. But some people are too afraid to wake up.

Full article, charts, and graphs here - https://michaelpsenger.substack.com/p/a ... icans-were

An Estimated 30,000 Americans Were Killed by Ventilators & Iatrogenesis in April 2020

Reexamining excess deaths during peak lockdown

Michael P Senger
Oct 5

To date, we still don’t have especially good studies on the actual causes of excess deaths by state and country when the world first went into lockdown in spring 2020.

For political reasons, these deaths were all generally been lumped together as “Covid deaths,” but this coding was appallingly sloppy. According to the World Health Organization’s initial coding guidance, if a decedent had either tested positive—using a PCR test later confirmed by the New York Times to have a false positive rate over 85%—or been in contact with anyone who had within several weeks prior to their death, then the death should be classified as a “Covid death.” This enormous number of “Covid deaths” was obviously belied by the fact that many places reporting those “Covid deaths,” such as Maine, actually had no excess deaths to speak of.

Thus, this article reexamines data from the US CDC on all-cause excess deaths by state during peak lockdown in April 2020 using the information we now know to determine what actually caused them.

This examination concludes that, contrary to popular belief, there was no uniquely deadly strain or variant emanating out of New York in spring 2020; this is clear from the fact that several states close to New York such as Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine experienced little to no excess deaths during that time period.

On the contrary, over 30,000 Americans appear to have been killed by mechanical ventilators or other forms of medical iatrogenesis throughout April 2020, primarily in the area around New York.

This result is not altogether surprising, as subsequent studies revealed a 97.2% mortality rate among those over age 65 who were put on mechanical ventilators in accordance with the initial guidance from the WHO—as opposed to a 26.6% mortality rate among those over age 65 who weren’t put on mechanical ventilators—before a grassroots campaign put a stop to the practice by the beginning of May 2020.

To put this in perspective, patients over age 65 were more than 26 times as likely to survive if they were not placed on mechanical ventilators.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

4Joshua8 wrote: November 1st, 2022, 11:52 amI'm fine with forgiving. But there also must be justice...
Repentance should require that anyone who peddled the false propaganda and lies, even ignorantly, should never be allowed in a position of authority or influence over people.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Subcomandante wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 2:25 pmPathologists are forbidden from listing COVID as a primary source whenever complications are found that are obviously not from the disease. A person can be counted as being positive from COVID but they would not be able to be say they died from COVID or even complications from COVID.

Where have you been the last two years in which the world has experienced an unprecedented level of severe violation of medical ethics?

#WakeUp