❝TODD CALLENDER & DR. LEE VLIET - CESIUM-137 IN THE VAX!!❞ - - covid death protocol

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝TODD CALLENDER & DR. LEE VLIET - CESIUM-137 IN THE VAX!!❞ - - covid death protocol

Post by sushi_chef »

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6cB7z5F6D9DQ/
"TODD CALLENDER & DR. LEE VLIET - CESIUM-137 IN THE VAX!!
November 2nd, 2022. Right2Freedom"

"Todd Callender, CEO of the insurance company:.
Last week it was discovered that the Covid vaccine hydrogel contains a top secret critical ingredient. It is cesium-137. According to Dr. Lee Bray, who only recently learned of this fact, cesium-137 is a radioactive material and this material is in the hydrogel and insulin. They are putting Cesium-137 in all the injectable drugs. They are uploading their operating system into people's bodies. They are injecting people with Covid vaccines that contain this substance for the purpose of uploading the operating system. This is what the Covid pandemic is all about. What we also found out is that without cesium-137, 5G has no effect on the human body.

SGT: We learned for the first time that the Covid vaccine contains cesium-137.
They are euthanizing and insane people unnecessarily by injecting people with Covid vaccines (bioweapons). This is a population reduction program by the Satanist world's elite class.
Both the FDA and the CDC continue to explain that the Covid vaccine is safe and effective.
The world is getting crazier and crazier.
Currently, the Canadian government is euthanizing teens who are depressed or who have dropped out of society without their consent. The government pays for the euthanasia.

Dr.: These people who are doing this are sick and have deliberately planned the devil's agenda. The Canadian government is excluding its citizens from the health care system to reduce health care costs. The same thing is happening in US hospitals. A shadow advisor to the current Biden administration (Ezekiel Emmanuel) wrote op-eds in 1999 and 2009 about denying medical care to children under 15 who are sick or mentally or physically disabled, he also determined the Covid policy. The Satanic elitists who believe Lucifer is their god are not only perpetrating satanic attacks on people, they are euthanizing the human race that God created.

CEO: They are trying to change all the plants and creatures (genes) that exist on earth to invite Lucifer to come to earth. They call this syn-bio (genetically manipulating every species that exists on earth and turning it into something completely different). That is happening right now.
Ezekiel Emanuel, who belongs to the group that promotes the SDG: Death Judgment Group, says, "No one should live over 75 years old. Because anyone over 75s will only waste (deplete) the system." He said. He has two brothers. One of them (Rahm Emanuel) was chief of staff in the Obama administration and mayor of Chicago.

Dr.: And Ezekiel Emanuel is the architect of Obamacare. He brought about Obamacare to reduce the cost of health care for the elderly. And then he used the health care costs for the elderly that Obamacare reduced for young people and illegal immigrants. His thesis is attributed to England's Liverpool Protocol (end-of-life care and hastening the end of life). And US hospitals (as well as hospitals in other countries) are taking advantage of Covid to implement his policies (pneumonia, blood clots, diabetes, and all the other diseases they refuse to treat and intentionally let patients die).

SGD: In the US we have Ezekiel Emanuel and Rahm Emanuel, and the third brother, Arleigh Emanuel, is the most powerful and influential agent in Hollywood. And the fathers of these brothers were high ranking men in Israel. They are of the ruling bloodline. Ezekiel is a strong proponent of the death squads, Rahm pushes for health care cuts, and Early keeps the media in check. These three brothers control US politics, major media outlets, and the healthcare system. It is very frightening that they control major sectors of the US, the economy, and the lives of its citizens.

SGT: No one can question these elites. No one can question these elites because anyone who resists them will be murdered.

Dr.: Just recently, his mother told me that a healthy 30 year old man went to the hospital because he was feeling ill, where he was given a PCR test and tested positive (actually it could have been a false positive) and was treated as a Covid patient, and as a result, died. He was a healthy young man, but the hospital explained that he had dislocated both shoulders. In other words, the hospital had forcibly dislocated both of his shoulders.

Mr. Callender: Whenever I see footage of doctors injecting little children with the Covid vaccine, it breaks my heart because I know what is in this vaccine. The children know they are being injected with something horrible. This is why they are crying out that they don't want to die. But they are forcefully injecting the vaccine into the children without thinking about it, even though they hate it so much. It is really painful. ..
"
deepl free translation ++

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ceksjQ2nbiRM/
"5TH GENERATION WARFARE: IT IS WHAT IS BEING USED AGAINST US RIGHT NOW - WHAT IT IS AND HOW IT WORKS
November 1st, 2022. Jim_Crenshaw
Jordan Sather explains what our own governments are doing to us in the western countries. 5th Generation warfare is warfare you cannot see. Think silent weapons for quiet warfare. More on that here:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/UAehi4ZGiqHz/
"
:arrow:

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Re: ❝TODD CALLENDER & DR. LEE VLIET - CESIUM-137 IN THE VAX!!❞ - - covid death protocol

Post by Shawn Henry »

Todd Calendar was actually on Mike Adams's podcast yesterday, November 1st. I've heard both podcasts and the Mike Adams podcast is more easily understood that the SGT Report, mostly because Mike has been working with Cesium-137 for a long time and already has a patent to get it out of your body.

It's not just the small doses of radiation that are scary, but the fact that the government can scan and detect who has been vaxxed because the Cesium-137 is detectable. Fake vax paperwork won't work anymore, because they can detect who has been vaccinated.

This puzzle piece doesn't really fit with the 'some only got saline' puzzle piece, which I've never believed. Why waste a prime opportunity to at least inject something.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ❝TODD CALLENDER & DR. LEE VLIET - CESIUM-137 IN THE VAX!!❞ - - covid death protocol

Post by Lizzy60 »

Shawn Henry wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 1:09 pm Todd Calendar was actually on Mike Adams's podcast yesterday, November 1st. I've heard both podcasts and the Mike Adams podcast is more easily understood that the SGT Report, mostly because Mike has been working with Cesium-137 for a long time and already has a patent to get it out of your body.

It's not just the small doses of radiation that are scary, but the fact that the government can scan and detect who has been vaxxed because the Cesium-137 is detectable. Fake vax paperwork won't work anymore, because they can detect who has been vaccinated.

This puzzle piece doesn't really fit with the 'some only got saline' puzzle piece, which I've never believed. Why waste a prime opportunity to at least inject something.
Here is the Mike Adams and Todd Callender interview. I agree that it is excellent and informative, while not difficult to understand.

https://www.brighteon.com/c7df9be9-a92d ... 2bef4a59fe

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Lizzy60 wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 2:07 pm Here is the Mike Adams and Todd Callender interview. I agree that it is excellent and informative, while not difficult to understand.

Wow, you listen to Mike Adams and had already heard the podcast, no wonder you are so smart and always make good posts! :D

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Shawn Henry wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 2:49 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 2:07 pm Here is the Mike Adams and Todd Callender interview. I agree that it is excellent and informative, while not difficult to understand.

Wow, you listen to Mike Adams and had already heard the podcast, no wonder you are so smart and always make good posts! :D
Same to you! I really enjoy listening to intelligent people discussing the issues we are facing, and Mike obviously is a very educated and intelligent man. I find it funny-not-funny that wiki has done a complete hatchet job on him, making him out to be some sort of tin-foil-hat-moron. He and others like him will have the last laugh.