October Surprise 2022

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: October Surprise 2022

Post by Niemand »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 27th, 2022, 11:20 am
Niemand wrote: October 27th, 2022, 4:37 am
Bronco73idi wrote: October 9th, 2022, 1:31 pm
creator wrote: October 9th, 2022, 12:24 pm My prediction for the October surprise: they will keep most people playing the false left-right paradigm game, thinking that it matters if elections are won by Democrats or Republicans. The game is rigged. THEY win no matter what (until enough people stop playing the game).
Almost like it’s the two horn beast of revelation 13.
That's something international rather than specifically American I think.

More likely the bipolar situation of the Cold War or the current Ukraine thing.
This goes with my other reply to you. 2 horn beast, left right wings of the Eagle of Ezra. The Eagle will be plucked off the Lion per Daniel and the servant will stand. 2 Esdra 12:11 connects his Eagle with Daniels Lion that has wings like an Eagle.
As I keep saying to you. These prophecies are about the entire world. Not just the USA.

There are only a few billion of us outside the USA. I can't imagine why Bible prophecy wouldn't apply to us too.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

mudflap wrote: October 27th, 2022, 12:53 pm
FrankOne wrote: October 27th, 2022, 12:32 pm
mudflap wrote: October 27th, 2022, 10:29 am
gkearney wrote: October 27th, 2022, 9:43 am

While I have not seen any report of Hillary Clinton or other Democratic operatives "peddling a stolen election narrative" church should hardly come as a surprise to anyone.

Once Donald Trump started down that path it was only a matter of time until the Democrats, seeing how well it worked in keeping the base fired up, decided to turn to the same narrative as well. What is good for the goose is good for the gander as they say.

All of this bodes ill for the kind of civic engagement that is necessary for election to work in a nation however. If every time your preferred candidate looses everyone charges that the election was stolen, then governing, no matter who it is that is attempting to do it will become impossible.
It's everywhere:
https://nypost.com/2022/10/25/hillary-c ... -election/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA13rtQ8

and a small correction - hillary also claimed the 2016 election was stolen - that's where it started recently. It was not "Trump starting down that path" - he only followed others.

But yes, governing is about to become impossible - possibly in the next few weeks.

got preps?
a few years ago, Dana Coverstone had the dreams of an explosive november which involved a devastating political brawl. I was a bit surprised that it was overwhelmingly assumed that it would be that next November. Dreams are tricky. This one could very well be what he saw. The fall of Biden and bizarre political wars. Throw in the start of WWIII in Europe and we may have a real event.
Let's hope not.

. Even if protests over elections erupt nationwide with screaming at the sky and stuff, a (mostly) free market economy will just shrug this stuff off. R's will continue to go to work, 9-5 / M-F, while D's will continue to pet their cats and scream at the sky.....

ok, joking aside, I saw this the other day - maybe when the dust from next Tuesday finally settles (in January 2023), THIS will be the result:

The priority of the Republican House will be to talk about how they will close the border, investigate corruption and defund the FIB. After all the talk, they will just spend moar money, but not quite as fast as the democrats.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2022 ... -election/
quite a yawn if you ask me.
[/quote]

We disagree on what to hope for. I hope so. Light the fuse already.

On the screaming at the sky, I've seen those videos and some of them truly depict a clinically insane group. They.are.mentally.ill. It is funny though.

the politics, yah... yawn. Different party, same results. Klown world..

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Niemand wrote: October 27th, 2022, 5:31 pm

This goes with my other reply to you. 2 horn beast, left right wings of the Eagle of Ezra. The Eagle will be plucked off the Lion per Daniel and the servant will stand. 2 Esdra 12:11 connects his Eagle with Daniels Lion that has wings like an Eagle.
As I keep saying to you. These prophecies are about the entire world. Not just the USA.

There are only a few billion of us outside the USA. I can't imagine why Bible prophecy wouldn't apply to us too.
The rest of the world has the dragon with many heads and horns (Europe), 1st beast, bear, leopard. The world is all there…..

Who is the kingdom that the last dispensation started in?

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63430150

It’s October still. Here’s a surprise.
I just don’t buy that an unhinged lunatic so easily broke into the house of one of the most powerful people in America. No security?

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Ado wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:27 pm https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63430150

It’s October still. Here’s a surprise.
I just don’t buy that an unhinged lunatic so easily broke into the house of one of the most powerful people in America. No security?
Ya I'm not sure this is as legit as they say...

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

mudflap wrote: October 27th, 2022, 10:40 ambut go ahead and vote, if that's what you want to do - just don't expect some huge "righting of the ship".
There will be no "righting of the ship" so long as the vast majority of people continue to vote for Republicans and Democrats; playing the game of the false left-right paradigm.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

creator wrote: October 29th, 2022, 8:21 pm
mudflap wrote: October 27th, 2022, 10:40 ambut go ahead and vote, if that's what you want to do - just don't expect some huge "righting of the ship".
There will be no "righting of the ship" so long as the vast majority of people continue to vote for Republicans and Democrats; playing the game of the false left-right paradigm.
You are more than half right. No democrat should ever be voted for. Non conservative republicans should never be voter for either. Especially rinos.

But if you expect people to never vote for either, this will require a massive paradigm shift.

I suppose we could vote only for constitutionalists. But there isn't such a candidate for every office. Then of course, we have the liars that say one thing and do another.

With the evolution of social media, we could make it illegal to give or receive a campaign contribution. That would cut the evil money backing. Then each candidate simply makes Youtube videos of his/her beliefs. Else, how else would you eliminate the big money backing. Because if you don't and no one will vote D or R, the big money will back a third or fourth party and we have gained nothing.

Or we could eliminate public servant salaries, so that only the already rich could afford to take the job. This would eliminate dweebs like AOC. But even so, there is a mass hatred for the only man in recent history to work for free, namely Donald Trump.

Just calling it a false paradigm does not solve it. People have to vote for someone. A rose by any other name is still a rose.

I don't think that people will take the time necessary to research the character and ideals of third party candidates, if you restrict D or R. Then we have an anonymous lottery.

In this particular election, if one realizes D stands for demon, and just vote straight R party, a few mistakes will be made, but not many. People with morals would have the majority of both houses of congress and the president.

We are like an airplane with no engine and spiraling towards the earth. Time is running out. It will take real answers, or else the plane crashes.

Or should we be passive and accept that the country must fail and just let God handle it?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

"Or should we be passive and accept that the country must fail and just let God handle it?"

Therefore, I, the Lord, justify you, and your brethren of my church, in befriending that law which is the constitutional law of the land; And as pertaining to law of man, whatsoever is more or less than this, cometh of evil." (Jesus the Christ, D&C 98:6).

“In the first place, we should tell you that it is a part of the doctrine of the Latter-day Saints, as much a part as any other tenet of our religion, that the Lord Himself “established the Constitution of this land, by the hands of wise men whom I raised up unto this very purpose, and redeemed the land by the shedding of blood”, and that this Constitution “should be maintained for the rights and protection of all flesh, according to just and hole principles..... this much we feel we can definitely say, that unless the people of America forsake the sins and the errors, political and otherwise, of which they are now guilty and return to the practice of the great fundamental principles of Christianity, and of Constitutional government, there will be no exaltation for them spiritually, and politically we shall lose our liberty and free institutions."
(1941 First Presidency letter to a Mr. Fitzgibbon, an officer in the U.S. Treasury)

“We must be righteous.”
“We must learn the principles of the Constitution in the tradition of the Founding Fathers.”
“We must become involved in civic affairs.”
“We must make our influence felt by our vote, our letters, our teaching, and our advice.”
“We must become accurately informed and let others know how we feel.”
(President Ezra Taft Benson, October 1987 General Conference)

“Our belief in divine inspiration gives Latter-day Saints a unique responsibility to uphold and defend the United States Constitution and principles of constitutionalism where ever we live.”
“It does require that we exercise our influence civilly and peacefully within the framework of our constitutions and applicable laws.”
“We should learn and advocate the inspired principles of the Constitution.”
“We should be knowledgeable citizens who are active in making our influence felt in civic affairs.”
“We should seek out and support wise and good persons who will support those principles in their public actions.”
(President Dallin H. Oaks, April 2021 General Conference)

I hope this answers that question/

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

lundbaek wrote: October 29th, 2022, 10:34 pm "Or should we be passive and accept that the country must fail and just let God handle it?"

Therefore, I, the Lord, justify you, and your brethren of my church, in befriending that law which is the constitutional law of the land; And as pertaining to law of man, whatsoever is more or less than this, cometh of evil." (Jesus the Christ, D&C 98:6).

“In the first place, we should tell you that it is a part of the doctrine of the Latter-day Saints, as much a part as any other tenet of our religion, that the Lord Himself “established the Constitution of this land, by the hands of wise men whom I raised up unto this very purpose, and redeemed the land by the shedding of blood”, and that this Constitution “should be maintained for the rights and protection of all flesh, according to just and hole principles..... this much we feel we can definitely say, that unless the people of America forsake the sins and the errors, political and otherwise, of which they are now guilty and return to the practice of the great fundamental principles of Christianity, and of Constitutional government, there will be no exaltation for them spiritually, and politically we shall lose our liberty and free institutions."
(1941 First Presidency letter to a Mr. Fitzgibbon, an officer in the U.S. Treasury)

“We must be righteous.”
“We must learn the principles of the Constitution in the tradition of the Founding Fathers.”
“We must become involved in civic affairs.”
“We must make our influence felt by our vote, our letters, our teaching, and our advice.”
“We must become accurately informed and let others know how we feel.”
(President Ezra Taft Benson, October 1987 General Conference)

“Our belief in divine inspiration gives Latter-day Saints a unique responsibility to uphold and defend the United States Constitution and principles of constitutionalism where ever we live.”
“It does require that we exercise our influence civilly and peacefully within the framework of our constitutions and applicable laws.”
“We should learn and advocate the inspired principles of the Constitution.”
“We should be knowledgeable citizens who are active in making our influence felt in civic affairs.”
“We should seek out and support wise and good persons who will support those principles in their public actions.”
(President Dallin H. Oaks, April 2021 General Conference)

I hope this answers that question/
when i read Oaks discourse on obeying the IRS and how the IRS was legally created, .legally ratified and legally enforced, I had to be honest and declare that he was a liar. This was in the New Era magazine back in the early 90's. I studied with attorneys during that time and Oaks came out of the closet as a liar and a collaborator with the devil himself.

yah, you don't want to hear this. I get it, I really do. I was like that at one time in my life.

take another pill. you'll sleep well.. See you when you wake up my friend.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

When the option of voting for the Independent ticket ..... the voice of common sense .... becomes clear and present.

remember this.

tptb own it too.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

mudflap wrote: October 27th, 2022, 6:26 am HilLIARy is already peddling a "stolen election" narrative.
While I have not seen any report of Hillary Clinton or other Democratic operatives "peddling a stolen election narrative"

Surely, you jest. But then, you probably get all your "news" from CNN and other 'mainstream' sources (which are all the same source, obviously, as they are all owned by the same few people).

Lest we forget, Democrats are old pros at election-denying. They love to deny elections. And if you need reminding, here's a lovely, brutal 4.5 minute supercut of Democrats and libtards, Hitlery among them, with their endless election denialism in which they engaged after Trump won the presidency in 2016.

https://youtu.be/uoMfIkz7v6s

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

gkearney wrote: October 27th, 2022, 9:43 am While I have not seen any report of Hillary Clinton or other Democratic operatives "peddling a stolen election narrative"

Here's another of your Democrat operatives peddling a stolen election narrative - for 4 YEARS now. Almost as sore of a loser as Hitlery.

Video of dear Stacey peddling a stolen election narrative here - https://notthebee.com/article/stacey-ab ... n-from-her

Stacey Abrams just lost a major lawsuit to advance her 4-year-long conspiracy theory that the 2018 Georgia governor's election was stolen from her

Oct 2, 2022 · NottheBee.com

A federal judge on Friday found that Georgia election practices challenged by a group associated with Democrat Stacey Abrams do not violate the constitutional rights of voters, ruling in favor of the state on all remaining issues in a lawsuit filed nearly four years ago.

"Although Georgia's election system is not perfect, the challenged practices violate neither the constitution nor the VRA," U.S. District Judge Steve Jones in Atlanta wrote, referring to the Voting Rights Act of 1965. He detailed his reasoning in a 288-page order.

Abrams didn't just attempt to deny the legitimacy of the election "throughout that contest." She's done it a whole lot since then. I mean, she's been so insistent about the illegitimacy of that election that she was still denying it over three years later.

The defeat of her lawsuit this week can thus be seen as yet another blow against her determined effort to cast doubt on the U.S. electoral system.

Sorry for your troubles, Stacey, hope you have a good weekend!

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I've wondered if the Paul Pelosi assault was either a planned October surprise that fell apart, or possibly the attacker thought that it could play out as one. It seems the left like to attack themselves so they can play the victim card.

It seems after the initial burst of accusations from Hitlery and others, the story has gone dark. People starting to request body cam or security cam footage may make this story get memory-holed.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Original_Intent wrote: October 31st, 2022, 4:12 pm I've wondered if the Paul Pelosi assault was either a planned October surprise that fell apart, or possibly the attacker thought that it could play out as one. It seems the left like to attack themselves so they can play the victim card.

It seems after the initial burst of accusations from Hitlery and others, the story has gone dark. People starting to request body cam or security cam footage may make this story get memory-holed.
He has quite a few serious charges. If he is out of jail in a month and has the cash to buy a new car, we will have a better understanding of how things work.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"Newspaper: Pelosi's Husband is Gay Alcoholic; Was "Assault" at Pelosi Home Gay Sex Gone Wrong
NATION
HAL TURNER 30 OCTOBER 2022

Reporter Stan Greene, a Staff Writer for the Santa Monica Observer, reports that the recent assault of Nancy Pelosi's Husband, at their San Francisco home, was likely an argument between Mr. Pelosi and a Gay Prostitute.

In his story,

"The Awful Truth: Paul Pelosi Was Drunk Again, And In a Dispute With a Male Prostitute Early Friday Morning."
Greene writes:

As SF's gay bars closed at 2 am, two gay men met in a bar and went home together. Happens every night in the City by the Bay. Except one of these two men, was married to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

I might disappear for telling you the truth. If I do, you'll all know why. But here's what really happened early Friday morning in San Francisco. IMHO...
https://halturnerradioshow.com/index.ph ... gone-wrong
:arrow:

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

EmmaLee wrote: October 31st, 2022, 2:38 pm
mudflap wrote: October 27th, 2022, 6:26 am HilLIARy is already peddling a "stolen election" narrative.
While I have not seen any report of Hillary Clinton or other Democratic operatives "peddling a stolen election narrative"

Surely, you jest. But then, you probably get all your "news" from CNN and other 'mainstream' sources (which are all the same source, obviously, as they are all owned by the same few people).

Lest we forget, Democrats are old pros at election-denying. They love to deny elections. And if you need reminding, here's a lovely, brutal 4.5 minute supercut of Democrats and libtards, Hitlery among them, with their endless election denialism in which they engaged after Trump won the presidency in 2016.

https://youtu.be/uoMfIkz7v6s
How soon the left forgets about the scalise attempted murder at a ball field in 2017...where the deranged lunatic leftist had a desire to take out all republicans there...totally politically motivated violence that actually put "democracy in danger."...then fast forward to blm and antifa...all the damage done to Seattle and Portland...defund the police and yadayadayada.....this isn't even the highlight reel...where do guys like gk get their Info? The left loves politically motivated violence.....loves burning things down...loves to destroy everything......and then this freaky weirdo who is obviously not a typical conservative...(unless you think conservatives live in a bus with blm and pride paraphernalia......lol....most don't...because they go to work everyday as that is a conservative value..lol) somehow breaks into pelosi's SF house and takes a hammer to Paul pelosi....and then the people who generally support the military and the police, who work hard to create things, are now branded as the destroyers of democracy......what about the designers of CHOP where black people were murdered and no one was ever held to account? What about the intimidation of the police in Seattle and Portland where antifa and blm beat anyone they wanted to while taking over the streets in the down town areas, looting and burning it down for months...no one was even looked for... Meanwhile we got FBI raids on people protesting abortion and J6 probes that have been going on forever......with actual jailings and prosecutions of anyone the FBi can find that was involved in J6.... Liberty justice no longer has Blinders on.....liberty justice checks your color and party first before even sending anyone out to find you for wrong doing.....and then you have arrogant posters who wear their blinders everywhere and only turn up the hearing aids when Trumps name is mentioned or some derelict hippy posing as a republican is caught up in some democratic scheme to make all republicans/conservatives look like a "danger to democracy"...lol....republicans/conservatives are a danger to the democracy alright........even though we are a republic....lol......I wonder if patty Murray has had any wierdos with hammers after her? All she does is scream in her ads that democracy is in danger because women in Washington will be banned from having abortions.....it's not even close to being true.....the people in outer darkness will continue to embrace murdering innocents until they are swallowed up by Puget sound....lol....sooooo please don't tell us the democrats are not going to cry foul about the midterm elections if they lose to a red wave......cuz there will be wailing, screaming, gnashing of teeth like only the demons of hell are capable off.....it's going to be epic......ok rant over......I'm going back to being a "danger to democracy'....now....carry on....

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

FrankOne wrote: October 29th, 2022, 11:31 pm
When the option of voting for the Independent ticket ..... the voice of common sense .... becomes clear and present.

remember this.

tptb own it too.
You're potentially not wrong. It depends on how it comes about. We need a huge cultural shift among the people, a shift towards valuing truth and freedom. It's entirely possible that in the process of that happening the whole system will be upended and will look nothing like it does today.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

mudflap wrote: October 5th, 2022, 7:59 am What will be the October Surprise for October 2022?

- Will it be the same this year? What will the surprise be?
- - EMP/nuclear detonation over the Atlantic is a rumor I've heard...
I don't understand why so many people are always predicting a Nuke/EMP... Could something happen on that scale, sure it could. But as far as predictions go, I would always put my money on predicting that TPTB prefer less chaos to maintain their control, and to maintain the left-right game that they keep people engaged in and distracted with.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Apparently, because most of us Americans are nationalists, and really can't grasp the concept that everything isn't always just about us. 😉

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

blitzinstripes wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 9:36 am

Apparently, because most of us Americans are nationalists, and really can't grasp the concept that everything isn't always just about us. 😉
We have the same here. There are some people who presume everyone out in the world knows and cares about us, but they don't. There are some people who think we still live in some kind of world power... when we don't anymore and pretty much haven't in my life time (nukes aside.)

At least the Americans here can see their country is on the slide and are trying to do something about it. ... and there is the question of whether countries are meaningful anymore on the world stage when they're all bound by international bodies and treaties etc. The "flaxen cords" have been there for a long time, but 2020 showed the world marching in lockstep for the first time.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

creator wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 9:22 am

remember this.

tptb own it too.
You're potentially not wrong. It depends on how it comes about. We need a huge cultural shift among the people, a shift towards valuing truth and freedom. It's entirely possible that in the process of that happening the whole system will be upended and will look nothing like it does today.
You are more optimistic than I am. It is my view that the man made system will continually degrade to collapse until there is a revival by a false savior which will be the great deception. Then his system falls due to world ending natural catastrophes. Then comes the millennium.

I expect the liberal party to be shredded like a snake eating it's tail and then the republican party as well. Then for a brief time, an independent party will rise , but then it falls during anarchy and war. Then an Anti-Christ. All of these steps organized and implemented by the AC for the garnering of souls because he already knows that he loses power on earth in the end. ...but his gains will be well worth his efforts. The subject of garnering souls is not one that most would want to study.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

FrankOne wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 2:26 pm
creator wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 9:22 am...We need a huge cultural shift among the people, a shift towards valuing truth and freedom. It's entirely possible that in the process of that happening the whole system will be upended and will look nothing like it does today.
You are more optimistic than I am. It is my view that the man made system will continually degrade to collapse until there is a revival by a false savior which will be the great deception. Then his system falls due to world ending natural catastrophes. Then comes the millennium.

I expect the liberal party to be shredded like a snake eating it's tail and then the republican party as well. Then for a brief time, an independent party will rise , but then it falls during anarchy and war. Then an Anti-Christ. All of these steps organized and implemented by the AC for the garnering of souls because he already knows that he loses power on earth in the end. ...but his gains will be well worth his efforts. The subject of garnering souls is not one that most would want to study.
I'm both optimistic and skeptical. I believe eventually a cultural shift will happen but I don't think it will happen anytime soon; perhaps not in our lifetime. Regardless of the wicked world around us, we do need to individually make that shift in our own lives and try to influence as many others as we can because eventually there comes a time in which the earth transitions and those who are ready will progress with it. Those who aren't ready will be left behind.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

FrankOne wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 2:26 pm
creator wrote: November 2nd, 2022, 9:22 am

remember this.

tptb own it too.

Lots of truth here. The only thing I would add, the Antichrist will be where the world expects Jehovah, in Jerusalem. They are on schedule to sacrifice a red calf in September 2023.