Is God not talking to us here?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Is God not talking to us here?

Post by Chip »

Is this lady not speaking God's words to us right now?

https://rumble.com/v1q57df-these-are-th ... -fall.html

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Is God not talking to us here?

Post by Chip »

God says a geat division is coming because many will not register His coming works. They will be too trapped in religion and its legalism to understand.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Chip wrote: October 28th, 2022, 11:33 am God says a geat division is coming because many will not register His coming works. They will be too trapped in religion and its legalism to understand.
This is why the vast majority will miss the Davidic Servant when he comes. They will be trapped in what the Church says and not what the scriptures say. They will not recognize him.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

HereWeGo wrote: October 28th, 2022, 11:46 am
Chip wrote: October 28th, 2022, 11:33 am God says a geat division is coming because many will not register His coming works. They will be too trapped in religion and its legalism to understand.
This is why the vast majority will miss the Davidic Servant when he comes. They will be trapped in what the Church says and not what the scriptures say. They will not recognize him.

I believe she mentioned the Davidic Servant in that video. Or, it might have been today's video. She has amazing "thus saith the Lord" prophecies Monday through Friday.

luvnlite
Hi, I'm new.

Post by luvnlite »

I agree that she does have wonderful message that give hope and direction from the Lord. I found her after praying to know those who are really speaking for the Lord. I’ve listened to her for the past year and it has been exciting to see so many of the prophecies coming to pass. I try to share with family members but because she is outside the church - most won’t listen. Makes me so sad - but I will continue to pray that their eyes and ears may be opened.

It is good that you’ve posted her messages here Chip.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Chip wrote: October 28th, 2022, 9:41 am Is this lady not speaking God's words to us right now?

Nope, she's a proven false prophet.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Chip wrote: October 28th, 2022, 12:34 pm

I believe she mentioned the Davidic Servant in that video. Or, it might have been today's video. She has amazing "thus saith the Lord" prophecies Monday through Friday.
Which are embarassingly false.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Subcomandante wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:12 pm
Chip wrote: October 28th, 2022, 9:41 am Is this lady not speaking God's words to us right now?

More false than your PSRs? I'm just curious about what measuring stick we're using here. The LDS org is batting .000 for quite a while.

I haven't watched her video, but the irony of those "in" religion discounting her words was simply amplified by your response.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:20 pm

More false than your PSRs? I'm just curious about what measuring stick we're using here. The LDS org is batting .000 for quite a while.

I haven't watched her video, but the irony of those "in" religion discounting her words was simply amplified by your response.
By ANY conceivable measuring stick possible Julie Green is a false prophet. The LDS Church is doing a lot better in the prophecy business than this huckster, by far, and it is not even close.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Oh, crap, she drinks coffee. False prophet!!!

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:30 pm By ANY conceivable measuring stick possible Julie Green is a false prophet. The LDS Church is doing a lot better in the prophecy business than this huckster, by far, and it is not even close.
Oh, like when they told us God gave us a vaccine... that actually killed and maimed the people of this earth, that revelation? You know, the one y'all fasted for. At least she has the strength to call out governments for their corruption. Where are your prophets? Huh... where are they? Today, now more than any dispensation, prophets should be calling the nations to repentance for specific sins and idolatries. But no, all we get from the PSRs is, "some day in the future you'll need the Holy Ghost. Take your vitamins." Your prophets are prophets of generalities, who vomit scripture and distort the word of the Lord.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Thus saith the fact-checker.

I could gauge the veracity of something just by noting your response to it.

luvnlite
Hi, I'm new.

Post by luvnlite »

Subcomandante - there have been many prophecies fulfilled that she has put out in the name of the Lord. Those of us that listen to her knew that Row vs. Wade was going to be overturned a year before it happened. We knew Tulsi Gabbard was going to leave the Democratic Party since Feb. of this year. We knew Fauci was going to step down months before he did. We knew Boris Johnson was gonna be stepping down as PM in England before it happened. These are just a few examples - there are actually so many things that have come to pass and/or playing out before us, that it brings joy to my heart and I’m so grateful there are prophets of God walking this earth and sounding the alarm on the wicked things of this world, as well as calling us to repent and to also not sit idly by as God’s church - but to raise our voices to heaven to call down the evil in His holy name.

Before you accuse - maybe you should watch her videos and then watch the news (and give it some time please) to see if they come to pass - because God is surely giving us the news BEFORE the news! (One of the phrases she uses often and it is true)

karend77
captain of 1,000

Post by karend77 »

I dont know this person in the video but am not going to discount what she is sharing. Who are we to say who speaks for God- God speaks to people who arent members of the LDS Church too. Examples from the bible of those who were not official PSR

https://bibleask.org/who-were-the-proph ... the-bible/

There were many instances where women were considered as prophetesses in the Bible. Here are some of them:

Miriam: She was the sister of Moses and Aaron, “Miriam the prophetess” (Exodus 15:20). She was named as one of the three who helped lead the children of Israel out of Egypt: “I brought thee up out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of servants; and I sent before thee Moses, Aaron, and Miriam” (Micah 6:4; Exodus 15:20).
Deborah: She was the fourth judge in Israel. Deborah was led by the Lord to battle and free the kingdom from the subjugation of a foreign king. Deborah rightly was able to say, “I arose a mother in Israel” (Judges 5:7; Judges 4:4).
Huldah: She lived in the time of the righteous king Josiah (640 B.C.). She prophesied that the wicked people of Judah would feel the wrath of God, but that Josiah would be blessed (2 Kings 22:14-20).
Isaiah’s wife: Not much is known about her other than the fact that Isaiah calls her “the prophetess.” She bore him children that were named by the Lord (Isaiah 8:3).
Anna: She was an 84-year-old widow who was present when Jesus was taken to the temple as a baby. Luke wrote that she “departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.” When she saw baby Jesus, she “gave thanks . . . unto the Lord, and spake of him to all that looked for redemption in Jerusalem” (Luke 2:36-38).
Philip the evangelist had four daughters who are mentioned in Acts 21:9. These women also had the gift of prophecy.
Joel foretold the pouring out of the gift of prophecy in the latter times upon people and specifically women: “And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days” (Joel 2:28, 29).

The events of Pentecost on both men and woman was but a partial fulfillment of Joel’s prediction (1 Corinthians 12:8-10). The prophecy is to “reach its full accomplishment in the manifestation of divine grace which will attend the closing work of the gospel.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

karend77 wrote: October 28th, 2022, 4:26 pm

I dont know this person in the video but am not going to discount what she is sharing. Who are we to say who speaks for God- God speaks to people who arent members of the LDS Church too. Examples from the bible of those who were not official PSR

https://bibleask.org/who-were-the-proph ... the-bible/

There were many instances where women were considered as prophetesses in the Bible. Here are some of them:

Miriam: She was the sister of Moses and Aaron, “Miriam the prophetess” (Exodus 15:20). She was named as one of the three who helped lead the children of Israel out of Egypt: “I brought thee up out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of servants; and I sent before thee Moses, Aaron, and Miriam” (Micah 6:4; Exodus 15:20).
Deborah: She was the fourth judge in Israel. Deborah was led by the Lord to battle and free the kingdom from the subjugation of a foreign king. Deborah rightly was able to say, “I arose a mother in Israel” (Judges 5:7; Judges 4:4).
Huldah: She lived in the time of the righteous king Josiah (640 B.C.). She prophesied that the wicked people of Judah would feel the wrath of God, but that Josiah would be blessed (2 Kings 22:14-20).
Isaiah’s wife: Not much is known about her other than the fact that Isaiah calls her “the prophetess.” She bore him children that were named by the Lord (Isaiah 8:3).
Anna: She was an 84-year-old widow who was present when Jesus was taken to the temple as a baby. Luke wrote that she “departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.” When she saw baby Jesus, she “gave thanks . . . unto the Lord, and spake of him to all that looked for redemption in Jerusalem” (Luke 2:36-38).
Philip the evangelist had four daughters who are mentioned in Acts 21:9. These women also had the gift of prophecy.
Joel foretold the pouring out of the gift of prophecy in the latter times upon people and specifically women: “And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. And also on My menservants and on My maidservants I will pour out My Spirit in those days” (Joel 2:28, 29).

The events of Pentecost on both men and woman was but a partial fulfillment of Joel’s prediction (1 Corinthians 12:8-10). The prophecy is to “reach its full accomplishment in the manifestation of divine grace which will attend the closing work of the gospel.
I don't question her sex or even her calling per se. I question her prophecies which have ended in utter failure.

luvnlite
Hi, I'm new.

Post by luvnlite »

Are you perhaps confusing her with Julie Rowe? This ladie’s name is Julie Green and none of her prophecies have proven false to this point.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

luvnlite wrote: October 28th, 2022, 3:55 pm Subcomandante - there have been many prophecies fulfilled that she has put out in the name of the Lord. Those of us that listen to her knew that Row vs. Wade was going to be overturned a year before it happened. We knew Tulsi Gabbard was going to leave the Democratic Party since Feb. of this year. We knew Fauci was going to step down months before he did. We knew Boris Johnson was gonna be stepping down as PM in England before it happened. These are just a few examples - there are actually so many things that have come to pass and/or playing out before us, that it brings joy to my heart and I’m so grateful there are prophets of God walking this earth and sounding the alarm on the wicked things of this world, as well as calling us to repent and to also not sit idly by as God’s church - but to raise our voices to heaven to call down the evil in His holy name.

Before you accuse - maybe you should watch her videos and then watch the news (and give it some time please) to see if they come to pass - because God is surely giving us the news BEFORE the news! (One of the phrases she uses often and it is true)
You are engaging with one of a few of the posters who is All Church, All Defense, All of the Time. When you engage with one of these posters, you will not be engaging with someone looking to learn new truths. They are here to defend the Church and thwart any attacks that they perceive.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

deleted by user.

apologies I don't wish to get involved in this discussion.
Last edited by hedgehog on October 29th, 2022, 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hosh
captain of 100

Post by Hosh »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:31 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 28th, 2022, 2:30 pm By ANY conceivable measuring stick possible Julie Green is a false prophet. The LDS Church is doing a lot better in the prophecy business than this huckster, by far, and it is not even close.
Oh, like when they told us God gave us a vaccine... that actually killed and maimed the people of this earth, that revelation? You know, the one y'all fasted for. At least she has the strength to call out governments for their corruption. Where are your prophets? Huh... where are they? Today, now more than any dispensation, prophets should be calling the nations to repentance for specific sins and idolatries. But no, all we get from the PSRs is, "some day in the future you'll need the Holy Ghost. Take your vitamins." Your prophets are prophets of generalities, who vomit scripture and distort the word of the Lord.
Ezekiel 33

6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Hosh wrote: October 28th, 2022, 11:19 pm
Ezekiel 33

6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.
A similar message is repeated in the Book of Mormon several times by various prophets.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

My local True Blue Mormon friends have to say that Julie Green is only a wannabe prophet, making stuff up, though she does get points from them for pointing people to God and giving Him all the credit. I know they must do this to keep their idols propped up. The LDS leaders will not be upstaged by any rank amateurs lacking authority and reknown. This is a totally cultural phenomenon which renders TBM's disinterested in evaluating truth.

LDS Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by LDS Watchman »

HereWeGo wrote: October 28th, 2022, 9:16 pm
You are engaging with one of a few of the posters who is All Church, All Defense, All of the Time. When you engage with one of these posters, you will not be engaging with someone looking to learn new truths. They are here to defend the Church and thwart any attacks that they perceive.
Two questions.

1) What about the posters on this forum who are Anti Church, All Attack, All of the Time?

If you're being consistent then you will also have to say that these individuals are not looking to learn new truths. They are here to attack the church and thwart any defense of the church.

2) Why do you feel the need to try and discredit and slander those who defend the church? Are we really that threatening to you?

innocentoldguy
captain of 100

Post by innocentoldguy »

luvnlite wrote: October 28th, 2022, 3:55 pm Subcomandante - there have been many prophecies fulfilled that she has put out in the name of the Lord. Those of us that listen to her knew that Row vs. Wade was going to be overturned a year before it happened. We knew Tulsi Gabbard was going to leave the Democratic Party since Feb. of this year. We knew Fauci was going to step down months before he did. We knew Boris Johnson was gonna be stepping down as PM in England before it happened. These are just a few examples - there are actually so many things that have come to pass and/or playing out before us, that it brings joy to my heart and I’m so grateful there are prophets of God walking this earth and sounding the alarm on the wicked things of this world, as well as calling us to repent and to also not sit idly by as God’s church - but to raise our voices to heaven to call down the evil in His holy name.

Dan Bongino predicted a lot of this stuff too. Is he a prophet?

Also, I'm not sure what any of this has to do with my salvation. Isn't the point of a prophet to lead people to Christ? I'm not sure how knowing Boris Johnson combs his hair with a balloon is going to get you into heaven.

innocentoldguy
captain of 100

Post by innocentoldguy »

HereWeGo wrote: October 28th, 2022, 9:16 pm

Meh. Any "new truths" that necessitate me going around to church-related sites to spew judgment and condemnation aren't "truths" I'm interested in knowing.

innocentoldguy
captain of 100

Post by innocentoldguy »

Who said God gave us a vaccine? President Nelson said he prayed for a vaccine, but said he got the vaccine via his physician. He encouraged members to consult their physicians. He also said, "members are responsible to make their own decisions about vaccination. If members have concerns, they should counsel with competent medical professionals and also seek the guidance of the Holy Ghost." If you're going to attack his commentary, at least get it right.

Off the top of my head, President Nelson talked about government corruption in 2016 or 2017, right before he became the prophet. Since then, he has talked a lot about getting the corruption out of our own lives, which is probably more important anyway.