I got delivered of panic attacks

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Juliet
captain of 1,000

I got delivered of panic attacks

Post by Juliet »

I have had some severe panic attacks, and these caused me to look for deliverance and healing. I learned many trauma processing methods in the last several years. I remember Johnny L posted something about the Peak States Institute. When he did I looked them up at peakstates.com and bought their books. After having some success with their books, I emailed the CEO, in which he got in touch with me and invited me to take one of their foundational training classes.

I recently enrolled in a class taught by the Institute of Peak States, where they teach their basic trauma healing techniques. I had already purchased all of their books and read them. In taking the class, I learned just a bit more information. Last week, I had a panic attack that hit me with sheer terror when I was wrapping candy with tin foil. Something about the crunching of the foil sent me into a spin. When this has happened in times past, I have been debilitated for a good 8 hours at a time, suffering in complete agony. Before I decided to go lay down and give up on the day, I figured I better use their tapping method on these intense emotions. In two minutes, I was back to feeling calm and peaceful.

I was honestly flabbergasted. Usually, these attacks are pure agony and there is little relief using EMDR, EFT, and other trauma processing methods. I did have a couple of "after shocks" in the afternoon. But I was able to proceed with my day normally.

I wish I had known this tapping method when I was first having my flashbacks come up 7 years ago. It would have saved me a lot of pain. The good news is, answers for healing these types of issues are coming out, and I get to tell about them.

So for anyone else who deals with intense trauma and needs some help, I highly recommend learning about the Peak States. You can find a therapist on their site to help you heal traumas, stuck beliefs, and intense emotions. (Peakstates.com)

Ado
captain of 100

Re: I got delivered of panic attacks

Post by Ado »

I deal with ptsd. Symptoms for me are night terrors that leave me exhausted the next morning and on edge all day. The kind of night terrors where I’m jumping over my husband and running into walls to escape, or screaming hysterically. My poor husband suffers, I suffer, my kids suffer from my exhaustion the next day. I was on sertraline for the last several years to tone things down. That helped but then I developed insomnia from it. I weaned myself off now it but needed to address the PTSD still, ideally without drugs.
Any ways, a family friend who is a nurse told me about an alpha stim electrotherapy device . She has one that she got through her work as a VA nurse, and she let me try it. I felt so calm after using, and I wound up purchasing my own brand new on eBay. It has changed my life. I use it every single night for 40 minutes, then go to sleep. Haven’t had a night terror in the 2 months I’ve used it. I had one nightmare when I skipped a night. I’m much more calm and present during the day. It has saved my life.
Thanks for sharing your resource. I’m interested in learning all of the techniques that can potentially help me that are available.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Many years ago, I considered tapping as a fake type of therapy. I've learned since that it can be miraculous. My wife does it now and again and it has been of great benefit to her. What works , works.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

FrankOne wrote: October 26th, 2022, 9:08 pm Many years ago, I considered tapping as a fake type of therapy. I've learned since that it can be miraculous. My wife does it now and again and it has been of great benefit to her. What works , works.
There is one spot that heals cellular damage that allows the trauma to replay over and over....it's the 9 gamut spot.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

This is so good:
Since the 1950s, researchers assumed that symptoms have something to do with bad biochemistry – but attempts to follow up with that model have failed. And failed so thoroughly and for so long that the large drug companies have abandoned research into mental disorders.
I agree with it for what is meant, and also as an explanation for our fallen society. The moment we veer away from a sure foundation (and fail to correct ourselves by thinking we’re right) or from learning new things, it is inevitable that we fail—since Adam and Eve and all societies since (except Enoch’s). This is a good explanation for anyone that thinks our society is progressing (just because we’ve learned new things since the industrial revolution). We’ve obviously taken wrong turns at every step since. We’ve just chosen false pet theories over others and continue onward without looking back.

Going to look into this site more. Thanks for the share.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Jonesy wrote: October 27th, 2022, 4:01 am This is so good:
Since the 1950s, researchers assumed that symptoms have something to do with bad biochemistry – but attempts to follow up with that model have failed. And failed so thoroughly and for so long that the large drug companies have abandoned research into mental disorders.
I agree with it for what is meant, and also as an explanation for our fallen society. The moment we veer away from a sure foundation (and fail to correct ourselves by thinking we’re right) or from learning new things, it is inevitable that we fail—since Adam and Eve and all societies since (except Enoch’s). This is a good explanation for anyone that thinks our society is progressing (just because we’ve learned new things since the industrial revolution). We’ve obviously taken wrong turns at every step since. We’ve just chosen false pet theories over others and continue onward without looking back.

Going to look into this site more. Thanks for the share.
Their book "Peak States of Consciousness Volume 2" has the most information if you just want to learn their model... Their "Whole Hearted Healing Manual" has their basic regression healing technique. Their "Silence the Voices vol 4" teaches the tapping technique... and the "Whole Hearted Healing Workbook" has the most of their methods in one place for the lay person.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I find EFT utterly useless although some swear by it. I recommend breathing exercises as well as a practical way of offsetting effects.

(This is in addition to prayer, but that goes without saying.)

Also ensure decent sleep patterns and stay away from caffeine.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Niemand wrote: October 27th, 2022, 5:44 am I find EFT utterly useless although some swear by it. I recommend breathing exercises as well as a practical way of offsetting effects.

Also vitamin D, omega-3 fatty acids and B vitamins (especially B1, B6 and B12). Stay away from vegetable oils.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

EFT can be helpful but it is also laced with new age philosophies. I decided to put the brakes on it.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoundMyEden wrote: October 27th, 2022, 11:28 am EFT can be helpful but it is also laced with new age philosophies. I decided to put the brakes on it.
It didn't do a thing for me. I went to a counsellor who suggested it and then told me I wasn't trying when I said it didn't achieve anything. 🙄 Needless to say I went elsewhere.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Niemand wrote: October 27th, 2022, 5:33 pm
FoundMyEden wrote: October 27th, 2022, 11:28 am EFT can be helpful but it is also laced with new age philosophies. I decided to put the brakes on it.
It didn't do a thing for me. I went to a counsellor who suggested it and then told me I wasn't trying when I said it didn't achieve anything. 🙄 Needless to say I went elsewhere.
It didn’t for my spouse either.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

this one??
:arrow:

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

Niemand wrote: October 27th, 2022, 5:44 am I find EFT utterly useless although some swear by it. I recommend breathing exercises as well as a practical way of offsetting effects.

I didn't find it particularly effective either... it works for light issues