Uchtdorf: God gave us masks. God gave us a vaccine.

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Re: Uchtdorf: God gave us masks. God gave us a vaccine.

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Christianlee wrote: October 26th, 2022, 7:17 pm He’s still spouting nonsense like this? This is cultish. Don’t they do any research?
At this point, it's difficult to attribute any of this to lack of research. And probably more difficult for some of us to accept that it's simply ideological, and/or obligated by some corporate agenda.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

This is what happens when you trap yourself in a yes-man bubble, with no chance of hearing anything contrary to what you're spewing. It's even worse than a business environment. At least there, the yes-men can just leave when they've had enough, instead of feeling like they're jumping on the bullet train to Hell.

jpark
captain of 50

Post by jpark »

Is the source link broken for anyone else?

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Christianlee wrote: October 26th, 2022, 8:07 pm The State has become their idol.
For many these days, government is their god. In that sense, god did give us masks, vaxxes, lockdown commandments for our own protection and the greater good...

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

This actually scares me. I know not everyone round these parts believes these guys are still in charge of Christ's church, and some think they are something opposite of Christ, but I still believe.

So I ask myself, what would possibly persuade them to stick to the collapsing narrative? Why would Uctdorf bring it up at all?

Could it be the PTB are going to make another push?

What information has the PTB collected on the church and it's leaders over the years that they are still holding over their heads?

I am scared.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Maybe the vaxx broke something in their personal and collective navigation systems.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Dusty Wanderer wrote: October 26th, 2022, 9:47 pm
Christianlee wrote: October 26th, 2022, 8:07 pm The State has become their idol.
For many these days, government is their god. In that sense, god did give us masks, vaxxes, lockdown commandments for our own protection and the greater good...
That is why it is so important for them to get rid of God. They want government to be the Savior. All of this in my lifetime. I was in the second grade when prayers in school were banned. Same year they killed Kennedy.

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

Just when you think things are going to be sane again, a GA says something like this.

Ancalagon
captain of 50

Post by Ancalagon »

h_p wrote: October 26th, 2022, 7:58 pm This is significant.

Let's say they truly did believe everything they've been telling us about covid, the clotshot. and the wise and thoughtful leaders. There has been lots of evidence coming out since then that the shot is not safe. Some countries are even acknowledging it, and recommending people don't get it. Pfizer has publicly admitted that they never tested the shot for effectiveness. Nobody in their right mind is even saying the thing stops transmission or prevents you from getting sick anymore. Mandates are being struck down. The dam is breaking. Leaders of an international organization should be aware of these things by now (and if not, shame on them). If this new evidence had made the Q15 start to realize the error of their ways, he would not have said something like this.

If, like some of the apologists on this forum have theorized, they secretly know what's going on, but are too afraid to speak the truth because it would damage the church or whatever, he would no longer have felt the need to continue the lies at this point in time. If this were the case, even if they had no plans to admit anything, the expected narrative coming from the Q15 would have been silence, at best.

Nope, this means they truly believe the crap they've been peddling. They swallowed it hook, line, and sinker, and they're going down with the ship. These clowns will probably be the last people on earth to ever admit the whole thing was a sham.
I know they are insulated from the real world, but I do not think they are so insulated as to not see the news of how harmful it is. Instead of silence, they continue the narrative.

I wonder if they are seeing the amount of members drifting away from the church and are having concerns.

If they go silent on the issue in light of the news, many may wonder why, since it was a Godsend. If they admit they were wrong, are they truly PSRs? Either way, more members may leave. I think they may not have a choice but to double down on this.
Last edited by Ancalagon on October 27th, 2022, 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

tribrac wrote: October 26th, 2022, 9:51 pm This actually scares me. I know not everyone round these parts believes these guys are still in charge of Christ's church, and some think they are something opposite of Christ, but I still believe.

So I ask myself, what would possibly persuade them to stick to the collapsing narrative? Why would Uctdorf bring it up at all?

What information has the PTB collected on the church and it's leaders over the years that they are still holding over their heads?

I am scared.
Read Matthew chapter 10, Jesus Christ is speaking to us for a time such as this.

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear Him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

creator wrote: October 26th, 2022, 8:02 pm
Fred wrote: October 26th, 2022, 7:43 pmNow I know that anyone promoting either the mask or shot is simply a dedicated disciple of satan.
To be fair, I think it can fall into two categories: deceived or a deceiver. I wouldn't want to wrongly judge someone's intentions. Some people are just ignorantly going along with the deceivers/wolves. Neither category is good.
Evil men and seducers are what they are, according to 2 Timothy 3:13 "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived."

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

They all have family and friends who are not so insulated. Surely they have heard something by now. Good or bad, they have supported vaksination for decades.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

jpark wrote: October 26th, 2022, 9:44 pm Is the source link broken for anyone else?
Still works for me.

Edit: looks like the post is only visible to friends of friends or maybe just to a specific FB group.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

FrankOne wrote: October 26th, 2022, 9:18 pm fiduciary
Please don't tell me I'm the only one who still chuckles every time this word is used. I seriously can't help it, it brings out the 12 year old in me.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

h_p wrote: October 26th, 2022, 9:43 pm This is what happens when you trap yourself in a yes-man bubble
Exactly! If they do have advisors they let speak, I'm sure those advisors learned long ago not to bring up conspiracy theories.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

I've always thought it was interesting that Garrett Gong used to give the Q15 curated news reports from MSM sources. Soon after, he is made an apostle, the first Asian apostle, probably proven safe from his servile performance as an advisor to the Q15. Kind of feeds the echo-chamber theory.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CpVh24_wG ... e=youtu.be

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

“I wear my mask all the time. Sometimes I forget. Harriet says, ‘Wear your mask!.’ And she’s right. God gave us masks. God gave us a vaccine. God gave us technology so we could stay close to each other and close to the church during the pandemic” Uchdorf

“I plead with you now - to take charge of your own testimony of Jesus Christ and His gospel. Work for it. Nurture it so that it will grow. Feed it truth. Don’t pollute it with FALSE PHILOSOPHIES of UNBELIEVING MEN and women.” Nelson

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

and yet again, a reason for leaving the church. where is faith? Jesus in the bible taught us how to heal one another, anointing with oil, etc. but today, any priesthood blessing I have listened to in the past many years, seems we take the faith away from God, away from Jesus healing us, and instead, praying for the health administrator, doctor, or nurse to heal us. We use man as a basis to our faith. So, since our faith seems to be so weak, that even God can't control what the government does to "THE" church, "THE" church caves in to what the worldly god demands. Again, just another thought on how "THE" church paints a weak God. Good thing Moses wasn't this weak when commanded to take the Israelites out of Egypt. God wasn't sitting by and letting "MAN" dictate to God how things will be done. Today, the government says jump, "THE" church says how high.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

We all remember that part of the gospels where Jesus masked up by the lepers and then vaccinated them. Oh and the bit where the Good Samaritan asked the man for his vaccine passport before helping him out.

But I looked in the Bible the other day and couldn't find them. Must be the Mandela Effect or something.

Say what?
captain of 100

Post by Say what? »

Need a valid reference.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Say what? wrote: October 27th, 2022, 5:46 am Need a valid reference.
Fact checked by trusted media partners?

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Lizzy60 wrote: October 26th, 2022, 7:28 pm Obviously God isn’t talking to Uchtdorf.
He's too busy writing tithing checks to the democratic national convention and Georgia senate candidates.

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

Niemand wrote: October 27th, 2022, 5:41 am We all remember that part of the gospels where Jesus masked up by the lepers and then vaccinated them. Oh and the bit where the Good Samaritan asked the man for his vaccine passport before helping him out.

But I looked in the Bible the other day and couldn't find them. Must be the Mandela Effect or something.
A story of hope for all.......
Leprosy was the most dreaded of diseases, to the Jew it made him ceremonially impure, cursed, to be isolated, indeed he was the most rejected and loneliest man in Israel, unfit to attend the temple or synagogue or to dwell amongst his own people.
There is a story in the Gospels were a poor leper in the advanced stages of leprousy begged pitafully when he saw Jesus and His disciples, we find the disciples drawing back, moving away for fear of the Leper and contamination, but Jesus did not move away from the leper and the man fell to his knees in front of Jesus and said,
"Master if you want to , you can make me whole"
Note the love and compassion, the pure mercy of Jesus to the leper,
"Of course I want to"
And he strechted forth His hand and touched the leper and he was immediatly healed"
Again note our Lord did not draw away or remove Himself out of the presence of the leper nor did he ignore the distressed sick mans pleas for succor as did the Disciples, but listened to the man, gave him comfort and fellowship by touching him and giving him the healing he begged for...........

We are all lepers in a spiritual sense and we all need the touch of Jesus apon us in these last of days..........
It is a time when the message should be "Come unto Jesus of Nazerath and be healed"

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

These men eat a steady diet of CNN, MSNBC, network news, NYT, etc.

They also get their information from "briefings" in church HQ presented to them by people who get their information from the mainstream media.

Revelation from God is clearly not coming to them. It's painful to finally realize that this didn't start in 2020, but looooonng before any of us were born. And for many of us, that realization is too much to bear, so we take the blue pill.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

tribrac wrote: October 26th, 2022, 9:51 pm This actually scares me. I know not everyone round these parts believes these guys are still in charge of Christ's church, and some think they are something opposite of Christ, but I still believe.

I am scared.
I don't think it's that deep.

They are just going along with the professional medical consensus

They're just wrong.