Sister Jacinda will hunt down all unvaccinated New Zealanders

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
I Dont Know...
captain of 100

Re: Sister Jacinda

Post by I Dont Know... »

Niemand wrote: January 5th, 2022, 5:28 pm
BroJones wrote: January 5th, 2022, 7:47 am
Elizabeth wrote: July 9th, 2021, 2:23 am Also... at the time she was living with her "partner" the father of her illegitimate child.
President Nelson made the comment in May 2019. Was she an outspoken Exmo at that time?
She left long ago. She is a career politician. She left as soon as she was old enough. The LDS are a big church in NZ, especially among Maori and Polynesians, but are still enough outside the mainstream to draw mockery, so that's probably as much an issue as the gay thing.

As for the gender thing, don't any of our NZ members (wherever they are today) know people who grew up with her?
...the vast majority of LDS in NZ I know...and I know a lot of LDS there....fawn all over her...she can do no wrong...

Her uncle is Ian Adern Area Seventy and President of the Pacific Area Presidency.

He taught my children as a teacher at church college of NZ. (High School).

I am not sure about her personal circumstances but its clear she is well supported by her family. If there was a story to tell I am pretty sure only those closest to her would know...

I tend to think she simply decided to follow her heart...right into the Lions den...

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Sister Jacinda will hunt down all unvaccinated New Zealanders

Post by Robin Hood »

Ivebeenouthere wrote: January 6th, 2022, 4:43 am
Prana wrote: July 7th, 2021, 5:52 pm Jacinda is a hero in the exmormon community who pat themselves on the back for trading the cult of Mormonism for the cult of government.
The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints is not a cult.
Are you sure about that? Those Strangites are a very strange bunch.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Prana wrote: July 7th, 2021, 5:52 pm Jacinda is a hero in the exmormon community who pat themselves on the back for trading the cult of Mormonism for the cult of government.
Isn't one of the traits of a cult that you should follow the leader, no matter what, and he can nevrr lead you astray?

Even if it means drinking Kool Aid or cutting your balls off before being picked up by a comet.

The LDS may not 100% be a cult, but there are definitely cultish aspects to it and this recent debacle shows how easy it is to manipulate members.

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Niemand wrote: January 6th, 2022, 5:50 am
Isn't one of the traits of a cult that you should follow the leader, no matter what, and he can nevrr lead you astray?

Even if it means drinking Kool Aid or cutting your balls off before being picked up by a comet.

The LDS may not 100% be a cult, but there are definitely cultish aspects to it and this recent debacle shows how easy it is to manipulate members.
Cults are as cults do. This is one of my major concerns with the church. Behavior is not what it should be in Christ's church. When people say the Mormon Church is a cult, I can't exactly disagree with them. It shouldn't be this way, but it is this way. I think it was fairly liberal (classical definition) under Joseph Smith but got authoritarian under Brigham Young. Then when the church has strange doctrine or practices they have to justify, the church uses cult-like tactics to keep the members in line. This is why it is soooooooooo important to keep the doctrine pure and not proclaim things that aren't the word of the Lord, because then you have to use crazy cult tactics to justify it all. And then people have a faith crisis trying to make sense of it all, when in reality God is good and the church at times has done wrong and doubled-down on it instead of apologizing and correcting it. Read it and weep:

PS, if you resist the "cult" aspects of the church, you will be labeled as having little faith, not supporting the brethren, etc. But you just have to accept it. that's just how it is. But I would rather be loyal to Heavenly Father and the Savior and the eternal truths of free agency then have my bishop or GA think low of me.

PPS This is also why DC 121 is the most important scripture about how the church should be run. All this stuff we complain about should not be done. God is not pleased. That's clear. What's not as clear is what members should do about it. The church has the truth, and (apparently) still has priesthood authority. God is not happy, but has not rejected it yet, IMO.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Look what hat happened in New Zealand:

https://www.wnd.com/2022/02/court-strik ... e-mandate/

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Trucker wrote: July 8th, 2021, 2:29 pm
DavidWebb wrote: July 8th, 2021, 2:06 pm
Trucker wrote: July 7th, 2021, 3:25 pm https://twitter.com/ConspiracyCen/statu ... 1650308102

The same exmormon woman from:
"“She’s courageous,” President Nelson said of Prime Minister Ardern.

“The world will discover they’ve got a real leader here. It’s an unlikely scenario, a young mother leading a great nation. ... We’re very impressed with her, she will have a great future.“

President Nelson Praises New Zealand's Prime Minister during Visit to Wellington https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/chu ... n?lang=eng
...saying President Nelson was supposed to put her down instead? Make a real enemy instead of a diplomatic gesture?
or maybe not make a point to publicly praise her? She's a "real leader" and he is "impressed with her" and "she will have a great future." How's that going?
A movie line keeps coming to mind...."We Will Watch Your Career With Great Interest...young Skywalker."

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Mamabear wrote: February 28th, 2022, 3:54 pm Look what hat happened in New Zealand:

https://www.wnd.com/2022/02/court-strik ... e-mandate/
She does not smile quite as much as she did on that video when she was talking about an increase in suicide rates because of the plandemic.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Art Vandelay wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 12:17 am New Zealand must've taken cues from Oh Canaduh.

https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-paci ... 022-03-01/

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

Niemand wrote: January 6th, 2022, 3:48 am
EvanLM wrote: January 5th, 2022, 6:04 pm Ardern has described herself as a social democrat,[9] a progressive,[10] a republican[193] and a feminist,[194] citing Helen Clark as a political hero.[9][195] She has described the extent of child poverty and homelessness in New Zealand as a "blatant failure" of capitalism.
Amazed that anyone would think Helen Clark was a hero. She was PM when I spent a bit of time over there. If you think Jacinda is a transgender, you probably should be looking at Helen Clark. She has a very deep voice.

Helen Clark famously wanted to abolish the New Zealand Air Force. It didn't happen.

Always amazes me how people talk about the "blatant failures of capitalism" (which are many, by the way), but then try and Institute something more repulsive. If Ardern is a republican, she has failed in that remit. She probably dropped that idea because it would interfere in her career.
Whenever you have a central bank centrally controlling the price and creation of money you have communist banking not free market capitalism. With this central power over money (credit) you basically control everything else. That we live and have lived under free market capitalism is the greatest illusion of the 20th century.
Last edited by Hogmeister on March 2nd, 2022, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

I can’t really understand why nations have so easily fallen for these “young global leaders”. Even Buttigieg. And Dan Crenshaw, Nikki Haley and Tulsi Gabbard. They are all poison like Adern. It is not as if she is charismatic.
Last edited by Christianlee on March 2nd, 2022, 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Christianlee wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 1:34 pm I can’t really understand why nations have so easily fallen for these “young global leaders”. Even Buttigieg. And Ben Crenshaw, Nikki Haley and Tulsi Gabbard. They are all poison like Adern. It is not as if she is charismatic.

Because people love marketing buzzwords. A thin veneer of candy coating covering a stanky turd.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Christianlee wrote: March 2nd, 2022, 1:34 pm I can’t really understand why nations have so easily fallen for these “young global leaders”. Even Buttigieg. And Ben Crenshaw, Nikki Haley and Tulsi Gabbard. They are all poison like Adern. It is not as if she is charismatic.
She is actually quite well liked - or was - among certain sections of New Zealanders. I suspect many will have changed their minds. Just like with Trudeau who was all smiley faced a few years ago, now turned into Caligula.

I think she appeals to a lot of the 20-40 female demographic. She's made great play of having a baby while PM and pretends to be ordinary. Some people are taken in by it.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

https://twitter.com/ConspiracyCen/statu ... 1650308102

“The world will discover they’ve got a real leader here. It’s an unlikely scenario, a young mother leading a great nation. ... We’re very impressed with her, she will have a great future.“

President Nelson Praises New Zealand's Prime Minister during Visit to Wellington https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/chu ... n?lang=eng
Full article here - https://notthebee.com/article/the-prime ... rse-online

The prime minister of New Zealand says world leaders "cannot ignore" the "threat" posed by unregulated political discourse online
Sep 29, 2022 · NottheBee.com

Sometimes the budding fascists among us are dopey enough to let slip their ultimate plans, like the New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.

At the U.N. General Assembly on Friday, Ardern announced a new initiative "to help improve research and understanding of how a person's online experiences are curated by automated processes," saying the work, done in partnership with companies and non-profits, will be "important in understanding more about mis- and disinformation :lol: online - A challenge that we must as leaders address." ...

"As leaders, we are rightly concerned that even the most light-touch approaches to disinformation could be misinterpreted as being hostile to the values of free speech that we value so highly," :lol: she noted. "But while I cannot tell you today what the answer is to this challenge, I can say with complete certainty that we cannot ignore it. To do so poses an equal threat to the norms :lol: we all value."

After all, how do you successfully end a war if people are led to believe the reason for its existence is not only legal but noble? How do you tackle climate change if people do not believe it exists? How do you ensure the human rights of others are upheld, when they are subjected to hateful and dangerous rhetoric and ideology?" :roll: she asked.

~~~

"courageous"

"a real leader"

"we're very impressed with her"

"she will have a great future"

~~~

She, like all globalists, wants to shut down free speech. They can't achieve their goals if we can continue talking and communicating - so they must end it - and take our guns (she can already check that one off in her country).

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

EmmaLee wrote: October 25th, 2022, 4:57 pm
https://twitter.com/ConspiracyCen/statu ... 1650308102

Full article here - https://notthebee.com/article/the-prime ... rse-online

The prime minister of New Zealand says world leaders "cannot ignore" the "threat" posed by unregulated political discourse online
Sep 29, 2022 · NottheBee.com

Sometimes the budding fascists among us are dopey enough to let slip their ultimate plans, like the New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern.

At the U.N. General Assembly on Friday, Ardern announced a new initiative "to help improve research and understanding of how a person's online experiences are curated by automated processes," saying the work, done in partnership with companies and non-profits, will be "important in understanding more about mis- and disinformation :lol: online - A challenge that we must as leaders address." ...

"As leaders, we are rightly concerned that even the most light-touch approaches to disinformation could be misinterpreted as being hostile to the values of free speech that we value so highly," :lol: she noted. "But while I cannot tell you today what the answer is to this challenge, I can say with complete certainty that we cannot ignore it. To do so poses an equal threat to the norms :lol: we all value."

After all, how do you successfully end a war if people are led to believe the reason for its existence is not only legal but noble? How do you tackle climate change if people do not believe it exists? How do you ensure the human rights of others are upheld, when they are subjected to hateful and dangerous rhetoric and ideology?" :roll: she asked.

~~~

"courageous"

"a real leader"

"we're very impressed with her"

"she will have a great future"

~~~

She, like all globalists, wants to shut down free speech. They can't achieve their goals if we can continue talking and communicating - so they must end it - and take our guns (she can already check that one off in her country).
ImageImage

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

So sad. My family lived in Temple View, near the Church College, when the temple was built. My dad was ordained Bishop by Elder Spencer Kimball there in the late-1950s. Now this…

decision2020
captain of 50

Post by decision2020 »

BigT wrote: October 25th, 2022, 8:58 pm So sad. My family lived in Temple View, near the Church College, when the temple was built. My dad was ordained Bishop by Elder Spencer Kimball there in the late-1950s. Now this…
how interesting seeing the maori 'warriors' doing their lockdown/vaccine protest haka.
only to head home before curfew with their tail between their legs.

'once we were warriors' indeed..

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

truefreedom wrote: October 25th, 2022, 7:49 pm ImageImage
Uncle Joe has a nicer smile. Vote Stalin!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

decision2020 wrote: October 26th, 2022, 8:46 am
BigT wrote: October 25th, 2022, 8:58 pm So sad. My family lived in Temple View, near the Church College, when the temple was built. My dad was ordained Bishop by Elder Spencer Kimball there in the late-1950s. Now this…
how interesting seeing the maori 'warriors' doing their lockdown/vaccine protest haka.
only to head home before curfew with their tail between their legs.

'once we were warriors' indeed..
I had a pleasant surprise a few weeks ago when I went up to someone's house and an old friend from NZ was visiting. I got a good chance to chat to him for several hours which was great, and he told me a lot of things about Jacinda, most of which were not flattering.

He is an inactive church member. He is also of Maori (native NZer) descent and is a city dweller, so you might think he supports Jacinda because she panders to those groups.

Except he isn't. He is a self-made businessman, so that's strike one against her. He is also in hospitality and tourism, strike two against her and a lot of his friends work in farming... and that's strike three. He has made a success of his life (more so than me!) and Ardern has made it her mission to attack such people.

He can't stand her. Thinks she is utterly evil. She apparently let slip recently that she doesn't think political dialogue should be allowed online. He like me has not taken the shot. He jokingly called us "purebloods" – that's one way to put it.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Kinda disturbing the Dictator worship.

Maybe they know something I don't.

I mean.

I do think we could use a strong hand here and there.

But the only one I can trust.

Is me!

Vote Sir H

He will make the trains run on time.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

HVDC wrote: October 26th, 2022, 9:53 am Kinda disturbing the Dictator worship.

Maybe they know something I don't.

I mean.

I do think we could use a strong hand here and there.

But the only one I can trust.

Is me!

Vote Sir H

He will make the trains run on time.
Ironically a benign dictator wouldn't be completely amiss... except none of them are benign, which is how they become dictators in the first place.

I think we will have a benign dictator in the near future and his initials are JC. Unfortunately there will be satanic forces in play before then.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Niemand wrote: January 6th, 2022, 5:50 am Isn't one of the traits of a cult that you should follow the leader, no matter what, and he can nevrr lead you astray?

Did they really mutilate their genitals?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 26th, 2022, 10:11 am
Niemand wrote: January 6th, 2022, 5:50 am Isn't one of the traits of a cult that you should follow the leader, no matter what, and he can nevrr lead you astray?

Heaven's Gate supposedly cut their bollocks off. Supposedly because their leader Applewhite commanded it. He seems to have been gay and wanted to suppress his lusts.

A couple of pre-Revolutionary Russian cults used to do the same.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Niemand wrote: October 26th, 2022, 10:44 am

Heaven's Gate supposedly cut their bollocks off. Supposedly because their leader Applewhite commanded it. He seems to have been gay and wanted to suppress his lusts.

LDSFF Pro Tip: If anyone asks you to mutilate your genitals, they are probably leading you astray.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 26th, 2022, 11:40 am

LDSFF Pro Tip: If anyone asks you to mutilate your genitals, they are probably leading you astray.
FGM is supposedly illegal in this country but to my knowledge no one's been prosecuted for it even though some Muslims and Africans practice it.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 26th, 2022, 11:40 am

Like Circumcision?

Sir H