"We will never get a man into space" - JFS

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: "We will never get a man into space" - JFS

Post by FrankOne »

bjornagain wrote: October 18th, 2022, 11:23 am
pho·to·syn·the·sis wrote: October 17th, 2022, 7:44 pm
It's hard to say. Everything is so compartmentalized within R&D and advanced projects. I work for a defense contractor, and can tell you, no one really knows what the other is doing. Verifying anything can be tricky. I do believe some stuff is simply BS. I will also say, that I have witnessed pretty incredible things in the night sky. When I was younger, I spent a tremendous amount of time outdoors, and spent hours "looking up", if you look long enough, you'll see something. My wife witnessed an event with me when we were dating. Scared her pretty bad. I actually like seeing "weird" stuff.
I've seen a few UFOs. I'm quite certain that the things I've seen were not any sort of government technology.
when I was a kid in the late 60's, early 70's , me and friends would sleep outside on a trampoline and talk all night. The only comfortable thing to do was lay down. So....we'd all be staring up into space for hours. I can't count the number of times that we watched ufo's . Doing mach 30 , stopping on a dime. Do a 90 degree turn and accelerate into oblivion. We didn't believe in ufo's we watched them.

when i watched tapes on men walking on the moon, it certainly appeared that they were tethered. One guy falls down and miraculously rises from unseen help. Looked staged, but I dunno. Years ago, there were many that said Russians laughed at the whole thing because that their suits would never stop the amount of radiation there as well as the light intensity itself. Whatever it is , it is. or not.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

🤔

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

bUt iTs mAtH !!!!

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

nightlight wrote: October 20th, 2022, 8:12 pm
🤔
that guy acts likes he is suffering from acute retardation.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

FrankOne wrote: October 20th, 2022, 8:45 pm
nightlight wrote: October 20th, 2022, 8:12 pm
🤔
that guy acts likes he is suffering from acute retardation.
He has a weird pattern of speech for sure. Apparently he's a brilliant guy though

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

@creator this is true, but the point is that many have tried to utilize the other line of thought to support the discrattionary and false concept of the flat Earth. This flat Earth line of thinking is luciferian in origin and is being used by the cavern world control squad to keep humanity disunified and off the path of truth. If everyone could come to a full understanding of the fact that all planets are hollow and get behind true science we could prepare ourselves much more rapidly for the Messiah's millennial reign.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

larsenb wrote: October 19th, 2022, 4:16 pm chronosynclasticinfindibulum.
Ouch!!! Sounds like you had a really bad proctology exam!

Try singing Moon River next time :)

p8riot
captain of 100

Post by p8riot »

I've come to believe that although the moon landing was real, much of the "live" footage was faked prior to the actual missions. First, as a PR insurance in case something went terribly wrong during the mission, they didn't want to broadcast it live. Second, to keep certain things secret from the Soviets. But this article kinda makes me want to rethink about it.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israels-s ... artemis-i/

"The study will represent the first time that radiation penetration into the human body will be measured in deep space."

So they didn't take any measurements during all those Apollo missions? If radiation isn't that big a problem going to the moon, why the need for newer, more effective radiation suits? Hmmm..

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Shawn Henry wrote: October 21st, 2022, 3:20 am
larsenb wrote: October 19th, 2022, 4:16 pm chronosynclasticinfindibulum.
Ouch!!! Sounds like you had a really bad proctology exam!

Try singing Moon River next time :)
What a nasty thing to say about a perfectly good word, along with the nasty innuendo directed toward me :shock: . Surely, Shawn, you can do better than that.

In fact, I love that word and use it any chance I can get. It comes from Kurt Vonnegut's novel, Sirens of Titian. One could also break it up into two words; and it is essentially a fancy and humorous word for a time machine or teletransporter machine.

Maybe you need to work on your sense of humor a bit.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

p8riot wrote: October 21st, 2022, 11:23 am I've come to believe that although the moon landing was real, much of the "live" footage was faked prior to the actual missions. First, as a PR insurance in case something went terribly wrong during the mission, they didn't want to broadcast it live. Second, to keep certain things secret from the Soviets. But this article kinda makes me want to rethink about it.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israels-s ... artemis-i/

"The study will represent the first time that radiation penetration into the human body will be measured in deep space."

So they didn't take any measurements during all those Apollo missions? If radiation isn't that big a problem going to the moon, why the need for newer, more effective radiation suits? Hmmm..
I would replace "moon landing" with moon landings. But your basic idea of why they may have created fake 'live' footage is probably close to the mark; though I don't think the footage that appears to be faked constitutes a high percentage of all the footage put forth.

You can access articles to find out how the Apollo mission scientists tried to mitigate the radiation effects of the Van Allen belts. They used shielding to protect against protons (which would handle alpha particles, as well). Electron and gamma radiation tougher to shield against. They also apparently planned the rocket/capsule trajectories to travel through the weaker portions of the belts.

One of the Apollo astronauts (Niel Armstrong? ed.) has publicly stated that he was far more worried about the strange bright streaks he picked up in his internal vision than anything else, thinking they represented strong radiation particles streaking through his brain/optic nerve.
Last edited by larsenb on October 22nd, 2022, 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I must admit that after I passed through the Van Halen Belts that I felt sick too, but maybe that was just their lyrics and that cheesy synth sound.

Sirius
captain of 100

Post by Sirius »

larsenb wrote: October 18th, 2022, 6:12 pm
bjornagain wrote: October 17th, 2022, 4:18 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 17th, 2022, 4:05 pm
He was wrong and apologized for it.

Good thing that he mentioned this in a stake conference and not a general conference. Even so, he was wrong and he apologized for it.
It's a shame that he caved and apologized, because HE WAS RIGHT.
Nope. He got it wrong. Just another indication of the dangers of speaking out on something based simply on your understanding of scriptures or some other religious idea. Religious leaders should really try to avoid speaking out on issues outside of their immediate ecclesiastical purview. We've seen how that works with the recent COVID shot issues, etc.

But then I guess I'm handicapped . . .. having worked directly with moon-rock thin sections, having worked directly with the people involved in training the astronauts in their ability to assess the geology they were seeing on the moon, having directly rummaged through a USGS (Branch of Astrogeology) repository of thousands of photographs taken on the moon, having a wife whose engineer father worked for Allison Corporation a subsidiary of GM, on heat-transfer problems with the moon-landing capsule and rocketry; etc., etc; where the etc., includes being a co-author/researcher for a paper appearing in the Apollo 15- Preliminary Science Report. My wife's husband assiduously followed the whole program he had been a part of with great enthusiasm, as I'm sure the rest of the engineers/scientists involved with the program did.

One Very Big problem w/the 'fake moon landing' claims are the thousands of engineers working on the project including the myriad people involved w/the telemetry/tracking/radio contact with the capsule. The ones using these monitors probably also had a close hand in designing and testing them. If you think all these people were somehow fooled in what they were directly dealing with and monitoring, there's always that bridge spanning the East River someone will gladly sell you.
It's always the same with deception. What you've described in making your case for the moon landing, was also used with 9/11, the aforementioned Covid "pandemic", and a number of other means in deceiving the populace.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Sirius wrote: October 21st, 2022, 7:34 pm . . . . . It's always the same with deception. What you've described in making your case for the moon landing, was also used with 9/11, the aforementioned Covid "pandemic", and a number of other means in deceiving the populace.
Not really. I've explained just why, here: viewtopic.php?p=1312963#p1312963

Gadget
captain of 100

Post by Gadget »

gruden2.0 wrote: October 17th, 2022, 4:45 pm
bjornagain wrote: October 17th, 2022, 2:34 pm
gruden2.0 wrote: October 17th, 2022, 2:28 pm He's correct that this is our home. I've read some statements by Hugh Nibley in one of his books that God put up barriers between at least some worlds to keep them from combining against Him.

That being said, JFS's convictions shouldn't be interpreted beyond anything other than his personal conviction. There are 2 aspects of the space program: the public aspect and the black/shadow government aspect. I am skeptical of the public program, much of it may have been for show for sure. But the shadow gov't aspect, much different. If you remember a couple years back when the Chinese were about to send a probe to investigate an area of the moon, there was an abrupt explosion at that spot where the US was 'testing' some kind of projectile launch. Clearly there was something they didn't want the Chinese to find.

If I may suggest, read "Dark Mission' by Richard Hoagland. Someone has been to the moon, it just hasn't been how it's presented to the public.
I'm very familiar with Richard Hoagland and his claims. I don't believe him, and in fact I think he's essentially working for NASA. IMO all this Secret Space Program stuff is a psyop designed to fool people into thinking the government is way more powerful and advanced than it actually is.
There is a secret space program that is WAY more advanced than what they show in public.
I think the secret space program is about dealing with NEO's

Sirius
captain of 100

Post by Sirius »

larsenb wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 6:36 pm
Sirius wrote: October 21st, 2022, 7:34 pm . . . . . It's always the same with deception. What you've described in making your case for the moon landing, was also used with 9/11, the aforementioned Covid "pandemic", and a number of other means in deceiving the populace.
That's great you're so sure it all happened the way it's portrayed. There is no indication God wanted or would need us to leave this world he created for us. All this stuff you've been a part of and are so sure about is just our modern day Tower of Babel, in my opinion. That path never amounts to anything worthwhile.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Sirius wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 7:04 pm
larsenb wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 6:36 pm
That's great you're so sure it all happened the way it's portrayed. There is no indication God wanted or would need us to leave this world he created for us. All this stuff you've been a part of and are so sure about is just our modern day Tower of Babel, in my opinion. That path never amounts to anything worthwhile.
Experiences and observations are just that. I personally try to avoid assumptions about almost anything.

And then you have the desire to explore and discover knew things, which I believe are God-given gifts to much of human-kind. Space flight and exploration fit this template for me.

However, exploits such as sending various probes to the planets and beyond or sending men to the moon, can tend to reinforce those prone to scientific reductionism to revel in man' ability to do such things. In line with this was the famous declaration of Nikita Krushchev after Yuri Gagarin's first manned spaced flight (from: https://www.pravmir.com/did-yuri-gagari ... -in-space/):
This was connected with a plenary session of the Central Committee addressing the question of anti-religious propaganda. Khrushchev then set the task for all Party and Komsomol [Young Communists] organizations to boost such propaganda. He said: “Why are you clinging to God? Here Gagarin flew into space and didn’t see God.”
Now that is the kind of attitude that could rightly equate space exploration to a modern-day Tower of Babel. However, instead of building a tower to find God, they are building a tower to show that God doesn't exist.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

The Red Pill wrote: October 17th, 2022, 5:57 pm From what I hear, from guys a lot smarter than I am in this matter...the radiation belt is the red flag on the field.

The amount of radiation would kill a man, if the capsule wasn't inches thick in lead...and we all know that it was not and could not be...or the thing would never leave the ground.

So yes, the manned moon landings were definitely faked.
See my comment, here: viewtopic.php?p=1313668#p1313668

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

larsenb wrote: October 24th, 2022, 10:52 amNow that is the kind of attitude that could rightly equate space exploration to a modern-day Tower of Babel. However, instead of building a tower to find God, they are building a tower to show that God doesn't exist.
In this case, I believe they are pretending to build a tower to further their agenda to convince people that God doesn't exist.

They know they don't have to actually go to the moon, put probes on Mars, send satellites into deep space, etc -- they just need to convince people that they are doing it. I suspect everything NASA says they are doing beyond Earth's orbit is a hoax.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

creator wrote: October 25th, 2022, 1:49 pm
larsenb wrote: October 24th, 2022, 10:52 amNow that is the kind of attitude that could rightly equate space exploration to a modern-day Tower of Babel. However, instead of building a tower to find God, they are building a tower to show that God doesn't exist.
In this case, I believe they are pretending to build a tower to further their agenda to convince people that God doesn't exist.

They know they don't have to actually go to the moon, put probes on Mars, send satellites into deep space, etc -- they just need to convince people that they are doing it. I suspect everything NASA says they are doing beyond Earth's orbit is a hoax.
As I mentioned, some of the people involved may feel this way about what is being done, but not all. There really is a legitimate human desire to explore and discover and go beyond perceived limits.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

And I do realize that my theories about NASA seem far fetched when you consider the vast majority of NASA employees probably believe in what they think they are doing. Still I remain highly skeptical.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

creator wrote: October 25th, 2022, 2:57 pm And I do realize that my theories about NASA seem far fetched when you consider the vast majority of NASA employees probably believe in what they think they are doing. Still I remain highly skeptical.
Skepticism can be carried too far, in my opinion and experience. I've even been burned by my skepticism.

But it's not only that the vast majority of NASA employees probably believe in what they are doing, they can back it up w/massive amounts of direct experience (many of them).

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

larsenb wrote: October 25th, 2022, 3:33 pmSkepticism can be carried too far, in my opinion and experience. I've even been burned by my skepticism.
Sure, but I'd much rather err on the side of disbelieving a proven corrupt government that is essentially using NASA as a massive money laundering scheme.

No tax dollars should be used for alleged space exploration.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

creator wrote: October 25th, 2022, 4:39 pm
larsenb wrote: October 25th, 2022, 3:33 pmSkepticism can be carried too far, in my opinion and experience. I've even been burned by my skepticism.
Sure, but I'd much rather err on the side of disbelieving a proven corrupt government that is essentially using NASA as a massive money laundering scheme.

No tax dollars should be used for alleged space exploration.
Then we need to get our legislators to put a stop to it. But the reality that the whole business is tied up with and even married to some degree to our defense establishment makes that even harder.