Pyramids of Egypt were batteries

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Pyramids of Egypt were batteries

Post by Lexew1899 »

I've heard this theory several times. This video is pretty compelling. It's pretty hard to argue it isn't accurate after watching.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: Pyramids of Egypt were batteries

Post by Silver Pie »

I've heard this theory before (that the pyramids were a power source). Looking forward to watching the video.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

"The Great Pyramid Gives Up More Secrets" by Christopher Dunn in 2019 -- apparently the primary source for the OP:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RY92US0BONg

"LUCY WYATT: What Evidence for the Ancient Uses of Electrical Phenomena?" -- examines the Egyptian "light bulb" as a plasma tube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExYa3YfLgc8

And Randall Carlson has addressed the dating of the Sphinx and other features at Giza and rebuts Schoch.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

Excellent video. I had read two of the books mentioned in the video several years ago. After speaking with a few scientists/ engineers it's interesting how many see the truth in this theory/ set of facts. However they are always more concerned with their employment. Few are willing to speak out on what their superiors have already signed off on backing . They fear not being ale to feed their families. Not enough faith in Christ.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

moving2zion wrote: October 21st, 2022, 7:07 pm Excellent video. I had read two of the books mentioned in the video several years ago. After speaking with a few scientists/ engineers it's interesting how many see the truth in this theory/ set of facts. However they are always more concerned with their employment. Few are willing to speak out on what their superiors have already signed off on backing . They fear not being ale to feed their families. Not enough faith in Christ.
This is a form of worshipping man, their thoughts of fear give them a mark in their forehead. Their thoughts of fear make their works of man, mark in their forearm.

Revelation 13:

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man;

(Everyone always talks about the last statement of this verse, the actual number)

and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

moving2zion wrote: October 21st, 2022, 7:07 pm they are always more concerned with their employment.
I think this is the case with a lot of scientists, no matter what field they may be in. Gotta toe the party line because anything that doesn't fit preconceived ideas can blackball you in the scientific community and make you unemployable. So, far too often, lies stay or truths are agonizingly slow to be accepted.

That's what I like about reading Graham Hancock. He's a researcher and a writer, so he doesn't care that the archeological community hates him.