Jodi Stoddard Debunked

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Jodi Stoddard Debunked

Post by Primary Outcast »

I made a video today debunking Jodi Stoddard's last days timeline video on youtube.

HisWrathSoon
captain of 100

Re: Jodi Stoddard Debunked

Post by HisWrathSoon »

You could do a series of videos addressing all of Julie Rowes lies and publish on YouTube and tik tok.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

maybe your problem is that they are women. You guys are so funny because you don't like RMN prophecies or talks either.

btw: temple books were printed years ago, the garment is pictured on church website, lots of things from the temple have been put into books and magazines with permission of GA, and we have been told what things we can talk about regarding the temple ordinances and what we can't reveal.

If someone is going to be blasted about discussing temple things, then the complainer needs to go to a few sessions and really listen to what cannot be talked about. This forum used to follow one line of thinking, now the thinking is all over the place.

The division that Isaiah prophecies about is very clear now. Division in the church and division on this website. Posters just put stuff in without documentation. Please document your view on temple discussions.

Then, when I document no thank you or recognition. Patriarchal blessings and personal blessings and revelations are always presented in GC and at Stake conf and even in the ward meetings especially at fast meeting, written into journals and shared, written into books, etc. Then, we get real hypocritical of anyone that does the same if they don't carry the right priesthood. But. . ... the rules are. . . . cuz I say. . . .

more prophecy fulfilled ---Closer to the Savior's return today.

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

EvanLM wrote: August 31st, 2021, 5:27 am maybe your problem is that they are women. You guys are so funny because you don't like RMN prophecies or talks either.

btw: temple books were printed years ago, the garment is pictured on church website, lots of things from the temple have been put into books and magazines with permission of GA, and we have been told what things we can talk about regarding the temple ordinances and what we can't reveal.

If someone is going to be blasted about discussing temple things, then the complainer needs to go to a few sessions and really listen to what cannot be talked about. This forum used to follow one line of thinking, now the thinking is all over the place.

The division that Isaiah prophecies about is very clear now. Division in the church and division on this website. Posters just put stuff in without documentation. Please document your view on temple discussions.

Then, when I document no thank you or recognition. Patriarchal blessings and personal blessings and revelations are always presented in GC and at Stake conf and even in the ward meetings especially at fast meeting, written into journals and shared, written into books, etc. Then, we get real hypocritical of anyone that does the same if they don't carry the right priesthood. But. . ... the rules are. . . . cuz I say. . . .

more prophecy fulfilled ---Closer to the Savior's return today.
Thanks for the feedback. She's willfully deceiving people though right? Do you have any issues with her taking scriptures out of context and twisting to make it fit her narrative? If your biggest critique with my video is mansplaning and reading the first presidency statement then I'm ok with that.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Primary Outcast wrote: August 30th, 2021, 3:54 pm I made a video today debunking Jodi Stoddard's last days timeline video on youtube.
Yeah, her stuff is garbage but I think she genuinely believes what she’s putting out.

Best advice I ever received for understanding the book of Revelation is to first, take your study of the Old Testament seriously. We Mormons suck pretty badly at this and that’s why our eschatological understanding sucks, too.

A great podcast to kick off this understanding is Introducing the Old Testament in the Book of Revelation on the Naked Bible Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 0500726792

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

you are right----she has interpreted things incorrectly. she has also interpreted some things correctly. Because we are left with authorities that do not teach the scriptures anymore then this can be expected.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

but. . . I've seen people go to snuffer and pass around plenty of men's (some apostate) interpretations without anyone making a whole video of their false teachings.

She does quote from Glieadi without giving him credit and uses other peoples ideas without giving them credit

TruthSeeker77
captain of 100

Post by TruthSeeker77 »

At least she is trying to prepare people, instead of lulling them to sleep with "All is well...."
I have discernment to help me know what is truth and what isn't, but I will tell you that I've heard more truth in the strangest places than out of the mouths of our so-called prophets.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

agreed----you couldn't have said it better, Truthseeker

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Pazooka wrote: August 31st, 2021, 9:13 am
Primary Outcast wrote: August 30th, 2021, 3:54 pm I made a video today debunking Jodi Stoddard's last days timeline video on youtube.
Yeah, her stuff is garbage but I think she genuinely believes what she’s putting out.

Best advice I ever received for understanding the book of Revelation is to first, take your study of the Old Testament seriously. We Mormons suck pretty badly at this and that’s why our eschatological understanding sucks, too.

A great podcast to kick off this understanding is Introducing the Old Testament in the Book of Revelation on the Naked Bible Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/t ... 0500726792
I like the naked podcast also. I don't listen much, but he knows a lot about the councils in heaven so I used some of his references for my video about how the bible teaches that we are literally children of Heavenly Father. Really solid dude!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

HisWrathSoon wrote: August 30th, 2021, 6:56 pm You could do a series of videos addressing all of Julie Rowes lies and publish on YouTube and tik tok.
For what porpoise?

gx45650
Hi, I'm new.

Post by gx45650 »

These comments against Jodi Stoddard are rediculous. Jodi states right in the beginning of her 4 series presentations this is her interpretation and everyone should pray to gain their own perspectives and interpretation. This rebuttal site is just a bunch of jealous people that can’t stand it that this woman has very logical understanding of the scriptures by her own research. Her research and her opinions are just as valid as anyone else. Show us your research and your logical presentations on the events of the second coming and maybe we got something to compare against. But trashing her research is wrong and she is every bit entitled to her opinion. Whether she is right or wrong is not the point. She states it’s a perspective. Maybe we all can LEARN something good and meaningful.