Multiple Mortal Probation Doctrine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Multiple Mortal Probation Doctrine

Post by TheDuke »

Alaris wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 11:53 am
I like MMP.
15 years ago Satan came into my family and broke it up by evil, Native black magic, choices, darkness, chaos, sickness, etc... I went on a journey to restore my family. A lonely journey, but one where I came to be with (literally at one point) and understand the Lord. In 2019 the Lord came to me and said it was time to begin the gathering and I was to get my act together. The Lord came into my life, and had done such it turns out for a few years. But, during that journey the threads of gospel truth led me down many, many dead end paths.

I had no idea why I was chosen to suffer such pain. BTW the Lord had brought me a beautiful and wonder new wife, but by family was still broken and my eternal companion in gross darkness. At one point the Lord made it clear that I could attain eternal life and have celestial offspring. A blessing for sure, but following LDS (and Christian) teachings this meant that almost all of my children would be consigned to hell (1/3) or telestial glory (90%) where I could not come. Even the 6% or so in Terrestrial would only be brief visits and only a few (Jesus said ".... few there be that find it") would return home. Was it worth it? Was it worth losing all your children and having the love of a few? I fretted for a very long time. then one day god commanded me to reread the KFD, again (perhaps 5th time). I saw it there. JS taught that all of god's children come home. And that almost none (few per Jesus) do after this life. So, the path of eternal progression must be much, much more than the LDS Plan of Salvation.

At that point the Lord led me to LDS FF, of all places. Not sure how. I never posted and eventually got locked out. But he led me to Alaris' discussion of MMP. Not that I agree with all the details of all the blog. But, it was laden with truth a the Holy Ghost began to use it to expound some of the Mysteries of the Kingdom. I studied it for months, not just the blog but the links, the KFD, Joseph's other teachings and where ever the HG led me. From there I learned about eternal progression, MMP, this earthly telestial sphere, heavenly mother and heavenly father. Most of all I learned who I am, why I am here. And lastly, one day as I was pondering, it became clear to me that I had some how transcended the gap, at least as far as eternal progression was concerned, and I screamed in my home that "all truth is surely circumscribed into one great whole!"

BTW I learned that I'm no longer scared of being like my heavenly father for fear of losing my offspring. Now, I am in fear for failing them in the long, long, relentless journey of bringing them ALL back home. But alas, I know my objective

Why do I say this here? To thank Alaris for his efforts. Perhaps the forum and the web users all react (mostly anyway) with distain, and anger, but the writing were crucial to my coming to God.

BTW, after all the &!@$#%$@ I do about many folks on LDS FF that are haters, antis (I mean anti-LDS, anti-common sense, anti-science), and negative folks, I love LDS FF. I just wish it had the doctrinal discussions that used to be here, and less open conspiracy. The entire damned world is a conspiracy. I can read that anywhere, here on LDS FF, I would like to again discover truths. And truths (for me anyway), can only be discovered when written in positive ways, agree or disagree in positive ways and then and ONLY then can the HG manifest the truth or partial truth and lead to full truth. IMO.

thanks Alaris

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

TheDuke wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 6:49 pm
I like MMP.
I fretted for a very long time. then one day god commanded me to reread the KFD, again (perhaps 5th time). I saw it there. JS taught that all of god's children come home. And that almost none (few per Jesus) do after this life. So, the path of eternal progression must be much, much more than the LDS Plan of Salvation.

And lastly, one day as I was pondering, it became clear to me that I had some how transcended the gap, at least as far as eternal progression was concerned, and I screamed in my home that "all truth is surely circumscribed into one great whole!"

, I would like to again discover truths. And truths (for me anyway), can only be discovered when written in positive ways, agree or disagree in positive ways and then and ONLY then can the HG manifest the truth or partial truth and lead to full truth. IMO.

thanks Alaris
thank you for sharing your experience. Although I haven't gone thru the same depth of anguish, my course led me to a place of suffering which caused me to go the depths of my soul ...looking.

It doesn't matter how one perceives eternal progression whether in MMP or some other venue of experience, we all go home. I can attest to that same truth. The gospel is the good news of Christ and thanks to him, we all return.

As far as new subjects go on the forum, I would also enjoy more educational experiences and discussions. My point of view is a bit more broad? than most ....perhaps better labeled "out there", but it is the will of God that we all learn from each other , whether we like it or not. Everyone is a student and everyone is a teacher. The greatest is the least and the least, the greatest.

What subject would be beneficial?

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

you ask what subjects? Many subjects are great, but when any subject becomes filled with hatred and rehashing ones position and retelling the same scriptures (sometimes pages of quoted scriptures) it drives the spirit away. Truthfully, open discussions on any topic lead to the HG allowing the truth to be learned, probably on the side or off-line by pondering.

I learned a couple of truths from the most likely sources on the forum. I wrote and disagreed. Then learned. I don't think I learned the opposite, but I could see some truths in the middle (even discussions with Alexander for example led to my expanded understanding of truth).

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

🤔 ¿actual reference in the scriptures (right under my nose!) of something MMP (and possibly DS) related --

2 Kings 2
When they had crossed, Elijah said to Elisha, “Ask what I shall do for you, before I am taken from you.” And Elisha said, “Please let there be a double portion of your spirit on me.”
And he said, “You have asked a hard thing; yet, if you see me as I am being taken from you, it shall be so for you, but if you do not see me, it shall not be so.”
And as they still went on and talked, behold, chariots of fire and horses of fire separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
And Elisha saw it and he cried, “My father, my father! The chariots of Israel and its horsemen!” And he saw him no more.

A double portion, the heritage of the firstborn.

I think...it might be possible...... Elisha is asking Elijah to be his future child in a yet-upcoming lifetime...?

Peradventure, a "sealing" of sorts? 🤔

I think Elisha is maybe requesting the x2 firstborn-portion from Elijah, within the context of his end-of-days advent.

Elijah says God is the one who chooses to grant or deny the request... and upon seeing that it has been granted, he bursts out calling Elijah "father"...

🤔🤔 deep stuff at play b/w the lines here.

I'm thinking that, this whole time, right under our noses, there was a direct scriptural reference to what sounds like some iteration of legit MMP

Gerhard Von Rad wrote: “The name Yahweh was committed in trust to Israel alone among the nations… In it alone lay the guarantee of Yahweh’s nearness and of his readiness to help… This name shared directly in Yahweh’s own holiness, for indeed it was, so to speak, a double of his being. And so it had to be treated as holy in the very heart of Israel’s worship, to 'call on the name of Yahweh' was equivalent to true worship.”

Gadget
captain of 100

Post by Gadget »

jbalm wrote: February 11th, 2015, 12:26 pm
Obrien wrote:AGAIN??? Try again FOREVER.
Most depressing thread ever.
This is my 64th time here.

Gadget
captain of 100

Post by Gadget »

Gadget wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 9:40 pm
I'm not joking.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

:idea: speculation time :lol: Image

🤔 what if John is writing from the perspective of a future lifetime, and is talking about his life 2,000 years ago as though it were a past life 2,000 years ago?
  • John 21
    24 This is the disciple which testifieth [present/future tense] of these things, and wrote [past tense] these things: and we know that his testimony is true.
Spoiler
Past-John = Blue
Future-John = Red
  • John 21
    24 This is the disciple which testifieth [present/future tense tense] of these things, and wrote [past tense] these things: and we know that his testimony is true.
Maybe the "we" thing is in reference to both past and future John's affirmation of his gospel's truthfulness? 🤔 Though it might more likely be something to do with him functioning as a supra`identity...

"but abijah, didn't you know John is translated and immortal? how could this be two different lifetimes!?!"

Well, consider why he felt the need to write this? --->

John 21
22 Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
23 Then went this saying abroad among the brethren, that that disciple should not die: yet Jesus said not unto him, He shall not die; but, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee?

^John goes out of the way to draw a distinction.

He mentions how the notion of him being translated became "a saying among the brethren.."

He's going out of his way to dispel a rumour...

Is there anywhere else where a similar type of thing might be happening..? 🤔
  • John 19
    When Jesus saw his mother and the disciple whom he loved [past tense] standing nearby, he said to his mother, “Woman, behold, your son!”
    Then he said to the disciple, “Behold, your mother!” And from that hour the disciple took her to his own home.
  • Isaiah 53
    when his soul makes an offering for guilt, he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days; the will of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

🤔🤔

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Gadget wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 9:40 pm This is my 64th time here.
Well, you have my complete attention. I'd love to hear how you know this. I personally think it would take us over a thousand times, and if true, wouldn't we all love to know what iteration we are on.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

minorityofone wrote: February 12th, 2015, 1:46 pm The truth is that a soul is a being of glory. Picture your soul as a sphere of light. (Kind of like so many people see in NDEs) this sphere can be small or large or different colors depending upon the age, experience, and glory of the soul. When this soul incarnates it takes A PORTION of it's light, or itself and takes that portion and inhabits a body. That being as a mortal can gain light or lose it, if it becomes a son or daughter of perdition that means the light has been extinguished and the body or lower elements have taken complete control. There can be no forgiveness because the light is completely extinguished. BUT that does not mean the soul is dead. The soul could have only incarnated with 50 percent of it's light, and therefore still remains 50 percent in tact, and would be smart to pick a much easier body to go to next time. Jesus and other beings who are glorified to a great degree only need to bring the smallest sliver of light into a body but often bring a lot to fulfill great missions.
I truly hate to quote someone over 7 years later, especially since you have no posts since 2015, but if you ever come back to the forum, I'd love to know how you came to the above conclusions.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

The "condescension of God", as it just hit me, is actually all the proof you need. If Christ condescends to mortality, it means he was already above mortality. You can't condescend to something you are doing for the very first time. If it is your first time it would be ascension.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

Shawn Henry wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 11:53 pm The "condescension of God", as it just hit me, is actually all the proof you need. If Christ condescends to mortality, it means he was already above mortality. You can't condescend to something you are doing for the very first time. If it is your first time it would be ascension.
If he was always above mortality, that logic doesn’t hold true…

Gadget
captain of 100

Post by Gadget »

Shawn Henry wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 11:32 pm
Well, you have my complete attention. I'd love to hear how you know this. I personally think it would take us over a thousand times, and if true, wouldn't we all love to know what iteration we are on.
Powerful dream/vision. That was the last part of it. I had just finished a training video on this amazing looking screen with a few other people going over the battles with evil on earth. We went to a waiting area and I approached the women next to me with questions. I asked if I was dead and she said yes. I said, I've been to earth before haven't I? She would not respond. I pushed the question and she reluctantly said yes, 64 times. She was reluctant to tell me as if embarrassed for me or possibly didn't want to mention I had already been to earth for another reason but she seemed concerned. The initial impression I had was it was excessive trips but I wonder about the secrecy about multiple trips to earth.

If true which I am not saying yes or no, it puts a huge hole in the gospel.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Durzan wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 3:37 am
Shawn Henry wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 11:53 pm The "condescension of God", as it just hit me, is actually all the proof you need. If Christ condescends to mortality, it means he was already above mortality. You can't condescend to something you are doing for the very first time. If it is your first time it would be ascension.
that would be "descending" not "condescending' there is a difference. Non-elect beings descend to this earth, already celestial beings or "the elect" given Jesus condescended to come to this earth. Subtle but different.

randyps
captain of 100

Post by randyps »

Gadget wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 9:41 pm
Gadget wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 9:40 pm
I'm not joking.
I hit a game winning 3 pointer coming off the bench as a freshman in my high schools championship game. That alone is worth doing 64 times.

..an even greater feeling then that was looking into the eyes of each of my 3 children as they were born into this world and seeing God in them. AMAZING!

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

TheDuke wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 10:31 am
that would be "descending" not "condescending' there is a difference. Non-elect beings descend to this earth, already celestial beings or "the elect" given Jesus condescended to come to this earth. Subtle but different.
I meant, if he was always God and created as a celestial being already...

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Gadget wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 7:25 am
Shawn Henry wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 11:32 pm
Powerful dream/vision. That was the last part of it. I had just finished a training video on this amazing looking screen with a few other people going over the battles with evil on earth. We went to a waiting area and I approached the women next to me with questions. I asked if I was dead and she said yes. I said, I've been to earth before haven't I? She would not respond. I pushed the question and she reluctantly said yes, 64 times. She was reluctant to tell me as if embarrassed for me or possibly didn't want to mention I had already been to earth for another reason but she seemed concerned. The initial impression I had was it was excessive trips but I wonder about the secrecy about multiple trips to earth.

As to why the information came reluctantly:

From what I have experienced, all dissemination of information from one realm to another is highly regulated. There are as many rules in the astral/dream/etc realm as there are in this one. Trying to obtain information while out of body or in a lucid dream can be a painful pursuit. There are rules.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Durzan wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 3:37 am If he was always above mortality, that logic doesn’t hold true…
What indication in scripture do you see that he was always above it? Either way, he is condescending to do something that he has already mastered and therefore doesn't need to do it for himself.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Gadget wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 7:25 am Powerful dream/vision. That was the last part of it. I had just finished a training video on this amazing looking screen with a few other people going over the battles with evil on earth. We went to a waiting area and I approached the women next to me with questions. I asked if I was dead and she said yes. I said, I've been to earth before haven't I? She would not respond. I pushed the question and she reluctantly said yes, 64 times. She was reluctant to tell me as if embarrassed for me or possibly didn't want to mention I had already been to earth for another reason but she seemed concerned. The initial impression I had was it was excessive trips but I wonder about the secrecy about multiple trips to earth.

My thought as to why she was reluctant was along the lines of what frank said, she obviously knew she was talking about a concept that hadn't been revealed yet through any official channels.

What an awesome experience though, thanks for having the courage to share.

I agree that it puts some holes in the narrative of the gospel, our learned precepts, but I don't see it at all being incongruent with what has been revealed as the gospel. Do you?

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Durzan wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 11:21 am
As far as JS taught, all intelligences (which make up spirits) are co-eternal with god as far as creation. However, being co-eternal doesn't mean we become (became) gods at the same time. The "grand" father was god first and brings others up to his level, one at a time. But to be a celestial being does not mean to be god. Only those celestial beings in the highest (third anyway) level that are married and have offspring are gods. That is the definition of "god" having offspring or having the "intelligences flow unto him without compulsory means for ever more".

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

TheDuke wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 6:34 pm

As far as JS taught, all intelligences (which make up spirits) are co-eternal with god as far as creation. However, being co-eternal doesn't mean we become (became) gods at the same time. The "grand" father was god first and brings others up to his level, one at a time. But to be a celestial being does not mean to be god. Only those celestial beings in the highest (third anyway) level that are married and have offspring are gods. That is the definition of "god" having offspring or having the "intelligences flow unto him without compulsory means for ever more".
D&C 76:58 Wherefore, as it is written, they are gods, even the sons of God
This is talking about celestial beings. There is no qualifier here for the 3rd tier only. I'm not convinced yet that this definition is accurate. I'm not sure yet what the true definition of god is from our Father's point of view. 🤔

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Wondering Wendy wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 7:51 pm
TheDuke wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 6:34 pm

D&C 76:58 Wherefore, as it is written, they are gods, even the sons of God
This is talking about celestial beings. There is no qualifier here for the 3rd tier only. I'm not convinced yet that this definition is accurate. I'm not sure yet what the true definition of god is from our Father's point of view. 🤔
that string of verses starting with verse 50 (intro verse for this subsection) is a laundry list of all those that come forth in the first resurrection. each verse lists another category or attribute. It is not defining the term "god" or attempting to do so.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

10 And his disciples asked him, saying, Why then say the scribes that Elias must first come?
11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Elias truly shall first come, and restore all things.
12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them.
13 Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.

Elijah and Elias or Jahoel are two different people. John the Baptist is Elijah. James is Jahoel. Eli-Jah or God is Lord and Jah-oEl is Lord is God.

7 Archangels who have taken upon them an 8th...the Holy Ghost. 1st Archangel is Adam, Michael, John the Baptist, or Elijah and the 8th Archangel is Adam, James, Jahoel (or Joseph Smith "Elias" or Elijah from Greek) Metatron, Abbalon (Destroyer), Messiah Ben Joseph, or King Messiah.

I like MMP.

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam (Michael) was made a living soul; the last Adam (Destroyer) was made a quickening spirit.
You're welcome TheDuke!

Isaiah 49:
2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

This is not Jesus Christ. This is The Holy Ghost. The Destroyer - it sounds like.

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

Here is the key. "Servant" Destroyer goes from, "servant" to "Son." Jesus Christ goes from, "Son" to "Father."

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the Lord am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.

Destroyer

For example: There are 12 tribes of Israel, and Gentiles who come inside ... And Gentiles who don't ....

Of the Gentiles who don't there are two sides. The are the upper sides who just don't join anybody who survive the terrestrial life - and the are those lowest (Red) who CHOOSE to fight and loose before the world goes from Telestial to Terrestrial

http://lordoftheseraphim.blogspot.com/2 ... baton.html

The Discourse of Abbaton

Abbaton = Abaddon
Abaddon = Destroyer

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

The Holy Ghost is the Judge. He is Righteous. He dealt with Sin.

<.<

>.>

Is this MMP? :D

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/2ja.html

The Second Apocalypse of James

James is The Holy Ghost

Read some Second indent-edness

I am the first son who was begotten. -
He will destroy the dominion of them all. -
I am the beloved.
I am the righteous one.
I am the son of the Father.

I speak even as I heard.
I command even as I received the order.
I show you even as I have found.

That's pretty strong. James = The Holy Ghost
Last edited by Alaris on October 24th, 2022, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

He wasn't.

Gadget
captain of 100

Post by Gadget »

Shawn Henry wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 12:25 pm
Gadget wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 7:25 am Powerful dream/vision. That was the last part of it. I had just finished a training video on this amazing looking screen with a few other people going over the battles with evil on earth. We went to a waiting area and I approached the women next to me with questions. I asked if I was dead and she said yes. I said, I've been to earth before haven't I? She would not respond. I pushed the question and she reluctantly said yes, 64 times. She was reluctant to tell me as if embarrassed for me or possibly didn't want to mention I had already been to earth for another reason but she seemed concerned. The initial impression I had was it was excessive trips but I wonder about the secrecy about multiple trips to earth.

My thought as to why she was reluctant was along the lines of what frank said, she obviously knew she was talking about a concept that hadn't been revealed yet through any official channels.

What an awesome experience though, thanks for having the courage to share.

I agree that it puts some holes in the narrative of the gospel, our learned precepts, but I don't see it at all being incongruent with what has been revealed as the gospel. Do you?
To be honest, I believe it is way too complicated to have it in the gospel right now (if true). Related to this may be one of the biggest reasons 1/3 did not go with Gods plan. It's the BIG question no one ask at church or should ask in most crowds. What could possible scare off 1/3 from coming to earth? I don't think it was crappy bosses and taxes. I think its something much more scary then what we see.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Gadget wrote: October 24th, 2022, 9:31 pmWhat could possible scare off 1/3 from coming to earth?
something based on a falsehood no doubt.

from a post i wrote once, speculating on the 'mystery of iniquity" (origin of evil):
abijah` wrote: August 7th, 2021, 1:20 amPaul teaches a certain principle - "faith cometh by hearing the word of God".

Faith is like a seed. Its like a living organism, one that germinates and multiplies/grows itself.

I think Satan planted a bad seed. I think he went seeking out the false narrative, he cleared out space for un-truth to take up residence within his frame.

If "faith cometh by hearing", maybe satan's faith/beliefs/ideals were originally informed from their inception by the information he procured illicitly, as opposed to hearing "the word of God"?

Maybe he went seeking forbidden knowledge and in doing so he stumbled upon Father's impossible intention! "What..? That's what the Plan is? For all of us to die??" Lucifer starts thinking, "damn son, i better save everyone, they're entirely oblivious to Father's Plan to send them all to the slaughterhouse!"

I have a sneaking suspicion, that Lucifer perhaps learnt a specific piece of information about God's Plan (how it involves us dying), but the means whereby he obtained that info was unauthorised and illicit. Which resulted in his backwards`warped view of agency, accountability, death and the atonement. His dad wouldn't tell him the thing, so he snuck in, in order to find out, and he did so; and no one peeped. The result is a corrupted sense of self, and a tainted lens thru which to perceive the world.

"Guys you dont get it, Father actually intends for us to die! That's His actual plan, I've seen it with my own eyes! He is raising us for the slaughter! We need to escape, we need to save our brothers and sisters from this death He has planned for all of us after getting our bodies! We need to act now before its too late!"
the Baal Cycle (which Isaiah memes and smacktalks on, as well as David in Psalm`24) would actually appear to corroborate some kind of scenario akin to this. but still, just 💭 thinking-out-loud speculation, so, grain of salt 🧂👌🏼
Last edited by abijah on October 25th, 2022, 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.