❝Utah man gave a public prayer about 'evil' in schools .. dagger to my heart'❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝Utah man gave a public prayer about 'evil' in schools .. dagger to my heart'❞

Post by sushi_chef »

"A Utah man gave a public prayer about 'evil' in schools. State superintendent calls it 'a dagger to my heart'
Deseret News | Posted - Oct. 10, 2022
SALT LAKE CITY — State Superintendent of Public Instruction Sydnee Dickson pushed back against remarks in a public prayer offered during a recent meeting of the Orem City Council that said "evil things" are being taught in schools.

Allen Young, father of Orem Mayor David Young, offered the invocation at the Orem City Council meeting on Sept. 27, at the invitation of his son.

Allen Young's prayer expressed gratitude for the nation and freedom, and then turned to schools.

"There's so many problems today in the school system. It wasn't that way when our children were in school. They didn't have to fight the evil things that are being said and done and taught in the school system," said Young, 93.

Dickson, as part of her October report to the Utah State Board of Education, said the remarks were "a dagger to my heart."
Dickson, state superintendent since 2016, visits district and charter schools statewide each fall to see for herself what is happening in Utah schools.

"I was so dismayed recently when I heard a public prayer that our schools are full of evil. It was just was a dagger to my heart because I witness the opposite every day. Our schools are places of joy, and care, and goodness, and learning," she said.

Allen Young also prayed for the passage of Proposition 2 in November, which would allow Orem City to break away from the Alpine School District and form its own district.
"
https://www.ksl.com/article/50492619/a- ... o-my-heart
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/f ... ead=209153
:arrow:

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Re: ❝Utah man gave a public prayer about 'evil' in schools .. dagger to my heart'❞

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Most people would not know what evil was if it bit them on the butt. Especially in the KSL comments section where the most likes are given to the person who says homosexuality is not evil, it’s just different. This is why I don’t recognize the state I live in anymore. Seems like we are the minority now and many members of the church join the LGBTQP in calling us bigots.

Public schools were horrible when I attended in the 1980’s. They are definitely a ton worse now. If you can’t find evil in a public school you don’t believe there is devil and you don’t believe evil exists. This woman is a complete moron and proof the public school system is hellbent on brainwashing children.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ❝Utah man gave a public prayer about 'evil' in schools .. dagger to my heart'❞

Post by Fred »

dreamtheater76 wrote: October 21st, 2022, 8:31 pm Most people would not know what evil was if it bit them on the butt. Especially in the KSL comments section where the most likes are given to the person who says homosexuality is not evil, it’s just different. This is why I don’t recognize the state I live in anymore. Seems like we are the minority now and many members of the church join the LGBTQP in calling us bigots.

Public schools were horrible when I attended in the 1980’s. They are definitely a ton worse now. If you can’t find evil in a public school you don’t believe there is devil and you don’t believe evil exists. This woman is a complete moron and proof the public school system is hellbent on brainwashing children.
There never should have been a federal department of education. This was implemented in 1980. Thirteen point 3 seconds later, all sheriffs in Utah should have been mobilized to arrest every single person related to this illegal department. The sheriff has more power than any federal agent in the state in which he/she is sheriff.

One thing about Utah that everyone should know if they do not and that is that the church runs the state government. So any time that the Utah government is off the rails, it is actually the church that is off the rails.

It is the church that is implementing satanic tactics.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Fred wrote: October 21st, 2022, 8:41 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: October 21st, 2022, 8:31 pm Most people would not know what evil was if it bit them on the butt. Especially in the KSL comments section where the most likes are given to the person who says homosexuality is not evil, it’s just different. This is why I don’t recognize the state I live in anymore. Seems like we are the minority now and many members of the church join the LGBTQP in calling us bigots.

There never should have been a federal department of education. This was implemented in 1980. Thirteen point 3 seconds later, all sheriffs in Utah should have been mobilized to arrest every single person related to this illegal department. The sheriff has more power than any federal agent in the state in which he/she is sheriff.

One thing about Utah that everyone should know if they do not and that is that the church runs the state government. So any time that the Utah government is off the rails, it is actually the church that is off the rails.

1980 was my very first year of public school. I did go to a private school for a couple of years where I actually learned real history and about the Constitution. My good buddy who was W. Cleon Skousens grandson moved in next door at the time. I started listening to KTALK radio. Learned all about the globalist conspiracy and the NWO. I was just barely a teenager. Now I’m in my late 40’s and seeing everything coming true we were warned about. It’s a crazy time we are living in. I’ve always looked at things from a different angle. I understand why people are asleep because I used to be. But I can’t believe it when they are so stupid they can’t see evil.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

All comes from the top.

It is reaching a critical mass in the Church. Openly homosexual missionaries put on a pedestal by mission presidents.

Bye bye miss America!

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

dreamtheater76 wrote: October 21st, 2022, 8:53 pm
Fred wrote: October 21st, 2022, 8:41 pm

1980 was my very first year of public school. I did go to a private school for a couple of years where I actually learned real history and about the Constitution. My good buddy who was W. Cleon Skousens grandson moved in next door at the time. I started listening to KTALK radio. Learned all about the globalist conspiracy and the NWO. I was just barely a teenager. Now I’m in my late 40’s and seeing everything coming true we were warned about. It’s a crazy time we are living in. I’ve always looked at things from a different angle. I understand why people are asleep because I used to be. But I can’t believe it when they are so stupid they can’t see evil.
They ignore it, they don't want to really really think about homosex and what it really is.. or they are doing it themselves.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

spiritMan wrote: October 21st, 2022, 8:54 pm

All comes from the top.

It is reaching a critical mass in the Church. Openly homosexual missionaries put on a pedestal by mission presidents.

Bye bye miss America!
Years ago my cousin found out that his missionary companion was queer after he started to crawl into bed with him. My cousin slammed down his companion really hard to the floor and hurried and notified the mission president. His companion was beat up pretty bad from my cousin defending himself besides being a body builder in he man competitions. My cousin almost got sent home because he beat the living crap out of his companion for defending himself.