Is the Church Spying on Us?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
tribrac
captain of 1,000

Re: Is the Church Spying on Us?

Post by tribrac »

EmmaLee wrote: October 21st, 2022, 12:41 pm
tribrac wrote: October 20th, 2022, 6:53 pm They could ask the guy who runs the site to give the list.
Pretty sure Brian has more integrity than that. They'd have to sue him for it, which I wouldn't put past them to try. Conversely, there was a former moderator a year or two ago who used private, confidential information she had access to in that role, who tried to use it against me (being so full of hate as she is) - which is about as low-life and scumbag as you can get - so not everyone here is to be trusted, of course. But I've known Brian for almost 17 years now on LDSFF, and believe him to be a mature adult with integrity, and he would not betray anyone here by giving lists of names, etc. to the church or anyone else.
Thank you for that, I didn't mean to disparage anyone, sorry if it came across that way.

My sarcastic point was that veil of anonymity is awfully thin and people round here ought to be aware of that.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

tribrac wrote: October 21st, 2022, 2:32 pm
EmmaLee wrote: October 21st, 2022, 12:41 pm
tribrac wrote: October 20th, 2022, 6:53 pm They could ask the guy who runs the site to give the list.
Pretty sure Brian has more integrity than that. They'd have to sue him for it, which I wouldn't put past them to try. Conversely, there was a former moderator a year or two ago who used private, confidential information she had access to in that role, who tried to use it against me (being so full of hate as she is) - which is about as low-life and scumbag as you can get - so not everyone here is to be trusted, of course. But I've known Brian for almost 17 years now on LDSFF, and believe him to be a mature adult with integrity, and he would not betray anyone here by giving lists of names, etc. to the church or anyone else.
Thank you for that, I didn't mean to disparage anyone, sorry if it came across that way.

My sarcastic point was that veil of anonymity is awfully thin and people round here ought to be aware of that.
No worries at all. And agreed - people should just assume that anything online is open and available to whomever wants it, and if a person doesn't want to take that risk, don't be online. Sad state of our current world.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

EmmaLee wrote: October 20th, 2022, 3:23 pm Wasn't there an apostle or two in the last several years who encouraged/admonished members to use their real names online? Seems a dangerous thing to do in this world. But now I wonder if there was an ulterior motive for them wanting members to use their real names on forums and such.
yah.

On the lds pay forum one of the owners was quite agitated that people wouldn't post their real names as instructed by their overseers (Church HQ). . When I confronted him on it he went sideways with a list of justifications as he always does. That site lives in absolute fear of Church HQ calling them out for not blindly following RMN. The owners already had a go round with HQ and was called on the carpet . They won't make that mistake again.

they won't risk losing their cash cow.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

FrankOne wrote: October 21st, 2022, 3:32 pm
EmmaLee wrote: October 20th, 2022, 3:23 pm Wasn't there an apostle or two in the last several years who encouraged/admonished members to use their real names online? Seems a dangerous thing to do in this world. But now I wonder if there was an ulterior motive for them wanting members to use their real names on forums and such.
yah.

On the lds pay forum one of the owners was quite agitated that people wouldn't post their real names as instructed by their overseers (Church HQ). . When I confronted him on it he went sideways with a list of justifications as he always does. That site lives in absolute fear of Church HQ calling them out for not blindly following RMN. The owners already had a go round with HQ and was called on the carpet . They won't make that mistake again.

Are you referring to AVOW and Christopher Parrett (who let Chad Daybell hide out in his house after he murdered his wife, Tammy, etc. and his new wife was carted off to jail)? Yeah, he's a real piece of work - best to avoid at all costs. I used to be a member there (I've since repented), but quit right after Chad got on there boohoo'ing about the "unfortunate death of my wife" - then 2 weeks later he was married to the murderess and whore, Lori Vallow in Hawaii. I felt sick to my stomach reading his post, but had no idea what he'd just done or why I felt that way. All I knew was, something was seriously off, and it was time to get out of there. Zero respect for Parrett (although, have to admit, they do have some good prepping info, but nothing that can't be found for FREE elsewhere). The church/brethren definitely have good little soldiers over there. I still have a few friends who are members of AVOW, and they tell me some people bash LDSFF semi-frequently, which is a shame. Sometimes people here accuse LDSFF of being an echo chamber - I have to laugh - they should spend an hour or two at AVOW to really understand what an echo chamber is.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 20th, 2022, 4:07 pm…And that was only one database - not even the super duper duper secret info they collect and use where they have a copy of your blood information from that pinprick the hospital did on you as a baby, and compare and track you with the spit you submit thru 23&Me. ;)

Somebody ought to check into the "steple-tech" installed in church ward houses, and see what that does. ;)
The timing is definitely suspicious…
Church offers “free accounts with Ancestry” while giving members’ data to Ancestry which was then (2020) sold to China-affiliated Blackstone (same origin as Blackrock).

And China - & who knows who else - are in the business of selling body parts & biological warfare. So they demand AT LEAST people give them DNA spit, if they don’t cave to having mRNA injections. Freaking insane how many have gone along with this! Some I know have suffered either side effects &/or lost loved ones after getting these stupid shots - YET STILL, do not consider nefarious causes!

Between cult indoctrination & media PSY OPS, so many have failed to have light to SEE up from down.

What is steple-tech? I remember seeing something strange going on at 2 local buildings during lockdown & still wonder what that was.

Oh, & after the pedophile symbols within a fingerprint on last year’s youth manual, it’s concerning how recording young boys administering sacrament is still being recorded for the world to see - as well as any other children who get in front of the camera.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

EmmaLee wrote: October 21st, 2022, 3:48 pm
FrankOne wrote: October 21st, 2022, 3:32 pm
yah.

Are you referring to AVOW and Christopher Parrett (who let Chad Daybell hide out in his house after he murdered his wife, Tammy, etc. and his new wife was carted off to jail)? Yeah, he's a real piece of work - best to avoid at all costs. I used to be a member there (I've since repented), but quit right after Chad got on there boohoo'ing about the "unfortunate death of my wife" - then 2 weeks later he was married to the murderess and whore, Lori Vallow in Hawaii. I felt sick to my stomach reading his post, but had no idea what he'd just done or why I felt that way. All I knew was, something was seriously off, and it was time to get out of there. Zero respect for Parrett (although, have to admit, they do have some good prepping info, but nothing that can't be found for FREE elsewhere). The church/brethren definitely have good little soldiers over there. I still have a few friends who are members of AVOW, and they tell me some people bash LDSFF semi-frequently, which is a shame. Sometimes people here accuse LDSFF of being an echo chamber - I have to laugh - they should spend an hour or two at AVOW to really understand what an echo chamber is.
The incident with church HQ that I referred to was before avow was created. Parrot and Young were doing the seminars on prepping and making bank selling preps. The church told them that they needed to stop doing that because the future dreams of others that they were recording and disseminating took away the free agency of members. That story is actually on their site as well. The 'counsel' makes no sense at all and anyone with any sense knows it. They stopped them because P&Y were creating a fervor about tent cities and also questioning the church.

They complied and started AVOW. Now they make bank on the site. Not a bad thing to make money but it gets dark when they announced that they were going to censor talk about the Q15 and start to excommunicate (ban) those that disagreed with church authority. When that happened a few well known members left and I did as well.

the Daybell incident on the site was laughable. How parrot defended Daybell was insane.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

gkearney wrote: October 21st, 2022, 2:26 pm Does this forum even ask for the real name of the users, and even if it did how would any know if someone used their real name or not?
The only info the forum stores that would be considered relevant to privacy is:
1) Email Address.
2) IP Address.
3) Username, if you choose to use your real name.

Typically the only way an IP address could be used to identify someone is, for example, in the case of online digital piracy, sometimes legal requests are made to a person's Internet Service Provider to reveal who is behind a specific IP address.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

FrankOne wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:19 pmThe incident with church HQ that I referred to was before avow was created. Parrot and Young were doing the seminars on prepping and making bank selling preps. The church told them that they needed to stop doing that because the future dreams of others that they were recording and disseminating took away the free agency of members. ...
AVOW existed as the RKY (Roger K. Young) Forum back when they were doing seminars and dreams & visions books. Then RKY sold it to Parrot and renamed it AVOW. I think I recall they said the reason for having Parrot take over from RKY is that RKY had been called to be on a Stake Presidency.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I enjoy being anonymous as It makes it easier to not worry about responding to others that I don't really know. But I have absolutely no worry at all about giving the church my real name. I have nothing to hide. I don't really have a calling and don't want one. I have worked for the church in the distant past but left in disgust and vowed never to return to work for them. I have my covenants, I believe they are real. I don't think they even have the right to take them away. It is up to the Holy Ghost to seal and cancel ordinances, all the leaders can do is put the status in their notes.

I think they recently tried to take away my MP and being an HP by making me an elder again. To most it means little, but after reading on here and getting a better understanding of the MP, I see that it is a big deal to have HP PH vs. Elder. I don't try and use the PH out-of-bounds, but if push came to shove, I would do what is needed.

BTW I don't fear the church leaders. The Lord commanded me to stay in the boat, so I do. But, I don't have to hang on their every word, or try and grow by following CFM, etc...

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

But you've given us all the info we need to track you down via your profile info:

TheDuke: A 66 year old engineer in the Eastern Sodom Suburbs, who enjoys flying, fishing, hunting, camping, scripture study, and prayer.

That narrows it down to exactly one person: CLICK TO REVEAL THE REAL DUKE! >>

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

got me!

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

I use my real last name. Furthermore I’m well known in church circles due to my church history research on freemasonry and its influence in the church as well as my rather public profession.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

EmmaLee wrote: October 21st, 2022, 12:52 pm I've never been too impressed with the Church's tech abilities, websites, etc. despite their vast funds and fortunes. They seem pretty bottom of the barrel, to be honest. With what they pay their tech employees, it's no surprise their tech sucks.
They do the same thing the gov does and don't show everyone outloud what they really have and what elite leadership has access to - or what they use on members without their knowledge, like the tech in steeples for eg., tech they took out of the SLC temple, pipe organ tech, etc. Microfiche and some pioneer artifacts in the mountain vaults is the cover story for what's in there.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Post by Atrasado »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 21st, 2022, 10:48 pm
EmmaLee wrote: October 21st, 2022, 12:52 pm I've never been too impressed with the Church's tech abilities, websites, etc. despite their vast funds and fortunes. They seem pretty bottom of the barrel, to be honest. With what they pay their tech employees, it's no surprise their tech sucks.
They do the same thing the gov does and don't show everyone outloud what they really have and what elite leadership has access to - or what they use on members without their knowledge, like the tech in steeples for eg., tech they took out of the SLC temple, pipe organ tech, etc. Microfiche and some pioneer artifacts in the mountain vaults is the cover story for what's in there.
Are you saying that the Church uses its Wi-Fi like a police stinger that can track and hack cell phones? I'm a bit paranoid, but I'm not sure about that... could you give us a bit more information?

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

Have you got any links to the “steeple tech” you were mentioning? I googled but didn’t find much other than wifi boosters in them..

I’ve also been curious for years about the 6 or so black window ports in the ceiling of most endowment rooms 🧐

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

I would welcome the Church spying on me.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

DJB wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 1:51 am
Have you got any links to the “steeple tech” you were mentioning? I googled but didn’t find much other than wifi boosters in them..

I’ve also been curious for years about the 6 or so black window ports in the ceiling of most endowment rooms 🧐
The window ports are for infrared transmission of presentation audio translations or for hearing impaired. There is no RF feed for an antenna audio receiver. Instead, IR lights invisibly transmit the digital feed.

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

logonbump wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 11:44 pm

The window ports are for infrared transmission of presentation audio translations or for hearing impaired. There is no RF feed for an antenna audio receiver. Instead, IR lights invisibly transmit the digital feed.
Thank you very much for that info! I’ve been curious about them for so long. I guess I could have asked a temple president. I once thought it might be an infrared contraption for blocking cell service.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

logonbump wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 11:44 pm

It also used for soundtracks in different languages. The church has a patent on the technology used in the system.

Gadget
captain of 100

Post by Gadget »

Everything you do and say on earth is recorded perfectly. It is ALL available for review in the after life by anyone that choses.

Just saying....

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

heck, they can have my name, and I could care a less what they think of me, I left the church for various reasons. the last thing they will do is think they will come to me and confront me. I'm pretty sure I will be telling them where the bear shits in the woods. I've grown tired of their overreaching authority and demands for control. This church contradicts its own teachings, changing its mind, etc. one wonders how they ever got to where they are today with all this crap. but this is just my own opinion.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

lundbaek wrote: October 22nd, 2022, 4:51 pm I would welcome the Church spying on me.
As well would I. lol.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

creator wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:44 pm
FrankOne wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:19 pmThe incident with church HQ that I referred to was before avow was created. Parrot and Young were doing the seminars on prepping and making bank selling preps. The church told them that they needed to stop doing that because the future dreams of others that they were recording and disseminating took away the free agency of members. ...
AVOW existed as the RKY (Roger K. Young) Forum back when they were doing seminars and dreams & visions books. Then RKY sold it to Parrot and renamed it AVOW. I think I recall they said the reason for having Parrot take over from RKY is that RKY had been called to be on a Stake Presidency.
Yep. I joined less than a month (maybe a week) before they moved to the new site. Haven't been a member on there for a looong time, though I can't get them to take my name off.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

creator wrote: October 21st, 2022, 6:39 pm But you've given us all the info we need to track you down via your profile info:

TheDuke: A 66 year old engineer in the Eastern Sodom Suburbs, who enjoys flying, fishing, hunting, camping, scripture study, and prayer.

That narrows it down to exactly one person: CLICK TO REVEAL THE REAL DUKE! >>
😂 🤣

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Thinker wrote: October 21st, 2022, 5:00 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: October 20th, 2022, 4:07 pm…And that was only one database - not even the super duper duper secret info they collect and use where they have a copy of your blood information from that pinprick the hospital did on you as a baby, and compare and track you with the spit you submit thru 23&Me. ;)

Somebody ought to check into the "steple-tech" installed in church ward houses, and see what that does. ;)
The timing is definitely suspicious…
Church offers “free accounts with Ancestry” while giving members’ data to Ancestry which was then (2020) sold to China-affiliated Blackstone (same origin as Blackrock).

And China - & who knows who else - are in the business of selling body parts & biological warfare. So they demand AT LEAST people give them DNA spit, if they don’t cave to having mRNA injections. Freaking insane how many have gone along with this! Some I know have suffered either side effects &/or lost loved ones after getting these stupid shots - YET STILL, do not consider nefarious causes!

Between cult indoctrination & media PSY OPS, so many have failed to have light to SEE up from down.

What is steple-tech? I remember seeing something strange going on at 2 local buildings during lockdown & still wonder what that was.

Oh, & after the pedophile symbols within a fingerprint on last year’s youth manual, it’s concerning how recording young boys administering sacrament is still being recorded for the world to see - as well as any other children who get in front of the camera.
I looked up the youth manual and had a freak out over that HOLY MO&#^%@SES brazen pedo symbolism :x :cry: , and forgot to get back to the forum for a week :lol: :lol: Oh my WOW!! :!:

And YES - all the other BS with the DNA, China connections, the clot shot and big pharma, the rampant sex abuse and mistreating victims, the history lies, the hidden gadjillions and lies about investments, church NAZI affiliations, Freemasonry, etc, etc, etc,........... I mean why do people trust them at all!?!?

Ok Steeple tech (answering here for everyone asking). Well first of all, steeples were never "symbolic", that's the culture cult cover lie. They were ALWAYS technology. BuriedTartaria and a few others here know more about the old-world technology - like aether and energy harvesting and utilization tech for eg, TPTB including BroBrigham and Co., and the current PTB, hide from us, and use for their own purposes right under our noses. Some of THAT tech is still used, but for THEM. They don't show us. (Insert HeartSell stories about pioneers being led by the Lord to install weird stuff they didn't understand in the SLC temple, and magically we know what it was for today and it was divine inspiration... :roll: :roll: :roll: :( )

City Creek (the stone creek they built) running from the Aztek pyramid style conference center, thru downtown SLC **HINTS** at some of that old-world technology - the canal systems and waterways all over the world were part of Star-Fort infrastructure that powered the entire world. They put it right in front of our faces and mock us and call it a cute little creek.

The water technology, was used in conjunction with the steeples. There was so much energy moving around in the Aether they even wore clothing to "ground" them.
2019-09-18-lightning-rod-fashion.jpg
2019-09-18-lightning-rod-fashion.jpg (197.66 KiB) Viewed 357 times
But they turned most of that off and created a new power grid where they manufacture energy for money instead, so we don't need to ground ourselves like that anymore, and they only use that tech for their own stuff... and ask members to pay tithing to keep the lights on and pay for the wifi and the water to flush the toilets members clean. Too bad they couldn't have just left up the free Aether powered lights illuminated with the free energy collected by the tech steeples were built for in the first place. :roll:
a621ee68c41939e917836ae456268325--church-history-family-history.jpg
a621ee68c41939e917836ae456268325--church-history-family-history.jpg (19.58 KiB) Viewed 357 times
The tech they have in the steeples today is not only for wifi, language translation, and what this post here says: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=1314199#p1314199.
Yes they spy, yes they collect data, most members trust "the brethren" and don't believe they would do anything bad with that info and wouldn't care anyway that they are collecting it on church owned private property.

Yes they also do other things using tech most people don't realize exists because they tell us the top tech is installed in the latest iPhone - which does have some pretty Star Treky tech. We can all pretty much ProjectBlueBeam from our phones these days, and everything is run on AI, they have thought prediction software, track our every breath, we can deep fake, deep voice, manipulate the viewer in a million ways in a 30 second TikTok we made during the boring sacrament prayer.

So think about some of the tech everyone DOES know about (and even has personal access to). This is ALSO installed in churches and temples, just like they have installed everywhere else in the world:

We know about manipulating EMOTION with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
We know about manipulating VISIONS with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
We know about manipulating PSYCHOLOGICAL STATES with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
We know about manipulating MATTER with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
We know about manipulating GRAVITATIONAL FIELDS with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
We know about creating PORTALS with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
We know about ACCESSING OTHER DIMENSIONS with undetectable sound vibration, light, etc.
They even finally admitted out-loud that we know how to teleport using technology - (they had everyone hustled thinking they stopped playing around after Philadelphia Experiment, and The Fly movie. They've been doing this all around us all along, but they put out a teaser for mainstream:)
They they CAN do all kinds of things. And THEY DO. And those that KNOW, cover it up as agents of the church.