Joseph and Oliver, Salem Witch Trials...innocents died.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

Joseph and Oliver, Salem Witch Trials...innocents died.

Post by kirtland r.m. »

Yes, some mortals literally worship and commune with the Devil and his "angels", some however have been innocent of that which they have been accused of.

What Oliver Cowdery said about the Salem witch trials

“This witch business began in 1691, and was so effectually carried on for about two years that the innocent blood of hundreds moistened the earth to gratify the vile ambition of jealous mortals.” Oliver Cowdreyhttps://www.ldsliving.com/what-oliver-c ... ls/s/10968

Maroriginal1
captain of 100

Re: Joseph and Oliver, Salem Witch Trials...innocents died.

Post by Maroriginal1 »

I found a relative that was tried in the Salem witch trials. I was from the witch hunt camp; that it was all a mass psychosis and all these women died innocently. Basically what I learned in school. That was until I actually read the lengthy trial notes and testimony of this relative. It was horrifying to read! I’m convinced the woman was possessed and very dark satanic practices were going. She openly embraced and testified of her powers and was invoking all kinds of curses. I believe Satan was doing all he could to thwart the developing USA and a small group of people got caught up in some really dark powers. The fear of the community was logical. But it evolved into a mass hysteria and a lot of innocent women lost their lives.