CDC votes tomorrow to start murdering children

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
h_p
captain of 1,000

CDC votes tomorrow to start murdering children

Post by h_p »

Granted, I'm using the word "start" loosely. But once this poison gets onto the childhood vax schedule, it's game over, folks.

From Dr. Robert Malone:
So today, the ACIP panel voted unanimously 15-0 for the CDC to recommend that children get the COVID-19 “vaccines and boosters.”

The actual vote to add this experimental COVID-19 mRNA injection to the childhood vaccination schedule is tomorrow.

Important to recognize that this is a work-around because congress is not funding more jabs into arms. If this product is put on the childhood schedule, Congress does not have a say in the funding. Furthermore, if the EUA vanishes, they the liability of the companies continues under the childhood schedule. This is corruption.

I honestly didn’t think the ACIP would “go there.” For one, this is still an unlicensed product. I am still not sure a EUA vaccine product can be added to the schedule. I don’t believe it has ever been done before.

It is now predicted that CDC is now almost certain to add the Covid shots to its ‘Childhood Vaccines Schedule’ tomorrow. This means that public schools, who all use this schedule, will now be able to mandate ‘vaccines’ in order for children to attend public school.

This is all being done last minute and basically behind the backs of the public, as this received virtually no media attention prior to the vote. I do not believe that this vote was announced to the public beforehand. Alternative media only figured it out due to the sharp eyes of Steve Kirsch.

The CDC very recently opened up its scheduled vote for public comment and received thousands of negative comments. You can read comments here. Please feel free to add your own comments.

ACIP’s decision to add the COVID-19 shots is based on regulatory capture, budgetary issues, politics, and it is not based on scientific data.

We all know the adverse event profile. It is horrific. The small sample size in the clinical trials were poorly designed and inadequately powered.

We all know other countries have completely stopped vaccinating children with these products.

If they add these jabs to the childhood schedule tomorrow, it will completely break the trust of the American family in the CDC, as it should.

I am shocked by the malfeasance. I have no trust left at all in our public health. It is broken.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: CDC votes tomorrow to start murdering children

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Homeschool your children.
Attachments
Screenshot_20221019-181655.png
Screenshot_20221019-181655.png (764.96 KiB) Viewed 968 times

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I seriously think this whole thing is a way to thin out the population without the population getting up in arms about it (only, some of the population saw through it).

BenMcCrea
captain of 100

Post by BenMcCrea »

Silver Pie wrote: October 19th, 2022, 5:34 pm I seriously think this whole thing is a way to thin out the population without the population getting up in arms about it (only, some of the population saw through it).
That’s exactly what it is. They did warn us back in 2009 that they were planning to cull the useless eaters.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/bill ... 2fl22qhl02

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

BenMcCrea wrote: October 19th, 2022, 5:48 pm That’s exactly what it is. They did warn us back in 2009 that they were planning to cull the useless eaters.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/bill ... 2fl22qhl02
Wow! I shouldn't be surprised, though.

SOME of America's leading billionaires have met secretly to consider how their wealth could be used to slow the growth of the world's population and speed up improvements in health and education.
Described as the Good Club by one insider
Some names:
Bill Gates
David Rockefeller Jr
Warren Buffett
George Soros
Michael Bloomberg
Ted Turner
Oprah Winfrey

I'm pretty sure there is a much longer list of whose in on this. I can't help but believe this is the great and abominable church prophesied about in the Book of Mormon. The one that will war among themselves. The one that will fall because they fight against the Holy One of Israel - and great will be their fall.

Most of the article seems to be behind a paywall, but I read enough.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

I do not have any school age children, but if I did, they sure would not go to school. And if I knew 40 something years ago what I know now, my kids would not get birth certificates or social security cards, either. And I would never under any circumstances allow a child to be born in a hospital. And if I used a midwife, she would know that her life xxdeletedxx for sure, without question, if she ever reported the birth.
Last edited by Fred on October 21st, 2022, 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

You can buy anything in this world with money...

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Include this when when comment. Do it today!

CDC-2022-0111-0001

For Comments to say NO! to the CDC
https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001LjHRt7g ... 7hAoHHIQ==

Just say NO

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Silver Pie wrote: October 19th, 2022, 5:34 pm I seriously think this whole thing is a way to thin out the population without the population getting up in arms about it (only, some of the population saw through it).
2021 agenda to prepare for 2030 agenda. Then world domination in 2050 so they can give it to Satan so he can give it to God the father.

This is their plans and we are watching it in slow motion.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

luckily 45 states still allow religious exemptions, so at least there's that, but I would say 90% of parents don't know that such a thing exists so they'll have their kid vaccinated because they think they don't have a choice. My other concern is that once it's on the vaccine schedule pediatricians are going to really start pushing the vaccine on parents that don't really want their kid to get the vaccine but don't have enough courage to say no to a pediatrician.

HeberC
captain of 100

Post by HeberC »

I just wrote a comment to the CDC. "The drug is still experimental but enough is known about it that we know it is extremely dangerous. Why is anyone promoting it? Assuming someone isn't evil or stupid, what is their excuse?"

I may be on another 'death list', now. My life is in Jesus Christ's hands, only. Anyone who tries to take me out will win the Darwin Award.

Not to sound dramatic, but I have studied 'secret combinations', starting many years before ETB urged us to do so. I know how powerful they are. I should be afraid except for the fact that I am under the command and protection of Jesus Christ. I am no longer the 'gray man'.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

HeberC wrote: October 20th, 2022, 11:42 am I just wrote a comment to the CDC. "The drug is still experimental but enough is known about it that we know it is extremely dangerous. Why is anyone promoting it? Assuming someone isn't evil or stupid, what is their excuse?"

I may be on another 'death list', now. My life is in Jesus Christ's hands, only. Anyone who tries to take me out will win the Darwin Award.

Not to sound dramatic, but I have studied 'secret combinations', starting many years before ETB urged us to do so. I know how powerful they are. I should be afraid except for the fact that I am under the command and protection of Jesus Christ. I am no longer the 'gray man'.
I was more like, "What's wrong with you idiots!?"🤨

😄

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

They unanimously voted to approve this covid Deadly-jab.

THIS IS PURE EVIL!

There is zero, ZIP, nada positive benefit for anyone taking the clot-shot. If you don't understand this by now, you are ignorant.

This is a license to harm and kill children...as the known side effects, including death are well documented.

The ENTIRE medical apparatus is corrupt to the core, including the CDC and your utterly worthless doctor, if they are pushing the shot.

So many children will be injured and killed by this...and where are our supposed moral voices (like churches) speaking up against this evil??

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

We have succumbed to the secret combination without even a real fight. Idk if anything a single individual could do would have prevented this....and now the vaxx is completely protected by law and kids now are going to be forced by law to take it......what could be worse than this? I mean we aren't even in control of what goes into our bodies. A very dangerous precedent has been set.

HeberC
captain of 100

Post by HeberC »

Now, we come to it... Heber C Kimball said a test is coming, a Test, a TEST. Up until now, relying upon 'borrowed light' would mess you up. Now, relying upon 'borrowed light', if you can even call it that, will kill you, change your genetics for the worse, and, if the mad scientists have their way, make you incapable of repenting and coming unto Christ.
Christ's atonement is infinite but it has no power to circumvent freewill or heal those who sin against the Holy Ghost. Sinning against intelligence is bad but on the far end of the spectrum is sinning against the Holy Ghost. This shot is a very steep and slippery slope. When those who choose it become changed, it will be by their choice and it will not be for the better. It's hard to conceive how it could affect our eternal destiny. The shot seemed to be harmless, to many. Maybe, the booster will be even better. Is your faith in drugs? Prescription drugs are bad for humans physically and spiritually. Watch a drug commercial and listen to the hideous side effects that are documented while happy people and gentle music go on. Who is sinning against intelligence innocently?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 20th, 2022, 10:42 am
2021 agenda to prepare for 2030 agenda. Then world domination in 2050 so they can give it to Satan so he can give it to God the father.

Wow!
Do you think they really expect Satan will give it to God the Father? Is it so that he can say he succeeded where Jesus failed (to save every soul)? Or is it just a mass of lies and deceptions to lead all souls to hell?

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Utah schools don't require all the CDC recommended shots. Just some of them by rule.

Which means the legislature has to approve it.

20 something percent of the Utah Legislature is Democrats, so they will go full Fascist to support it.

Question is will enough Republicans believe it is "safe and effective"?

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

In Washington state it won't be a choice...it will be forced on all school age kids. Inslee and the pack of rats in the state house have already mandated the vaxx for state workers and alot of the bug corporations also mandate you have the shot or you can't work for them. Of course there is medical or religious exemption....but I'm not sure what religious exemption entails. And it's really hard to get a medical exemption from what I've heard.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

farmerchick wrote: October 20th, 2022, 9:14 pm In Washington state it won't be a choice...it will be forced on all school age kids. Inslee and the pack of rats in the state house have already mandated the vaxx for state workers and alot of the bug corporations also mandate you have the shot or you can't work for them. Of course there is medical or religious exemption....but I'm not sure what religious exemption entails. And it's really hard to get a medical exemption from what I've heard.
And considering how casually religious exemptions have been brushed off these past couple years, I don't expect them to carry a lot of weight anymore.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

h_p wrote: October 21st, 2022, 10:03 am And considering how casually religious exemptions have been brushed off these past couple years, I don't expect them to carry a lot of weight anymore.
Can blame our church leaders because they specifically said they would not allow it during the COVID vaccination campaign. That is an EVIL response by our church leaders and the removal of freedom of choice.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Silver Pie wrote: October 20th, 2022, 5:26 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: October 20th, 2022, 10:42 am

Wow!
Do you think they really expect Satan will give it to God the Father? Is it so that he can say he succeeded where Jesus failed (to save every soul)? Or is it just a mass of lies and deceptions to lead all souls to hell?

Do you think the 1/3 part believes they are in hell?

Back in 2017-18 I pondered and prayed about why the prophesied 2nd civil war, Armageddon and the various other end time prophesies have to happen. In that time of pondering I remembered about the leaked documents, agenda 21 in 2012 ish and then agenda 30. The thought at that time was 21 became 30 but now i see they are 2 different events. #tenbillionhappy came about in 2020 and I talked about it in this thread I linked. The last post I made shows the official UN agenda 30 document they released. “Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development”

viewtopic.php?p=1037961#p1037961

I’m human like all of us so when covid first hit I was more worried about what if, unlike creator, he nailed it right away. By June I was on board, that it’s a sick planned attack.

The last day prophecies in The Bible is what is going to happen and how it will be thwarted. He lets us mess up an if it wasn’t for a small remnant he would let the sun wipe us out.

So yes, I believe that they are Satanist and that they believe they can hand over humanity to their Lord Lucifer, who then can hand it over to his father. Before that happens the wicked will kill the wicked and the Words of The Lord will be fulfilled. There is a reason Ancient of Days takes out the Anti Christ and gives this world to his only begotten Son. So many think Jesus comes down and fights this fight, he will rule in power and glory, that power and glory is given to him by his father.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

The Red Pill wrote: October 20th, 2022, 12:40 pm They unanimously voted to approve this covid Deadly-jab.

So many children will be injured and killed by this...and where are our supposed moral voices (like churches) speaking up against this evil??
We can count on the LDS church to speak up FOR it. They are all in and they love vaxes. The more the better.

What's so interesting to me is that the evil is so blatantly obvious to anyone wanting the truth. hm. I guess that's really it, isn't it . How many want the truth?

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

It's good to hear that we have a few Republican governors that have said they will not encourage/ enforce it for children in their states. To bad I liver were we have a Democratic dictator.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

‘Scary # Of Kids Dying’: Megyn Kelly Slams CDC After They Add COVID Vaccine To Kids’ Program
“ After news broke on Wednesday that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had voted unanimously to add the COVID vaccine to the “Vaccines for Children” program, conservative pundit Megyn Kelly thundered an attack on the CDC.

“Scary # of kids are dying after taking the Covid vax – from myocarditis among other injuries,” she wrote, adding, “HOW DARE THE CDC ADD THIS TO ITS LIST OF SCHOOL VACCINATIONS? Don’t listen. Be very careful w/ your teenage boys in [particular] but girls too. These are not honest brokers. This is dangerous!”…

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Bronco73idi wrote: October 21st, 2022, 3:07 pmDo you think the 1/3 part believes they are in hell?
Whoa! 😲 The thought that they didn't believe it never occurred to me.

Back in 2017-18 I pondered and prayed about why the prophesied 2nd civil war, Armageddon and the various other end time prophesies have to happen. In that time of pondering I remembered about the leaked documents, agenda 21 in 2012 ish and then agenda 30. The thought at that time was 21 became 30 but now i see they are 2 different events. #tenbillionhappy came about in 2020 and I talked about it in this thread I linked. The last post I made shows the official UN agenda 30 document they released. “Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development”

viewtopic.php?p=1037961#p1037961

I’m human like all of us so when covid first hit I was more worried about what if, unlike creator, he nailed it right away. By June I was on board, that it’s a sick planned attack.

The last day prophecies in The Bible is what is going to happen and how it will be thwarted. He lets us mess up an if it wasn’t for a small remnant he would let the sun wipe us out.

So yes, I believe that they are Satanist and that they believe they can hand over humanity to their Lord Lucifer, who then can hand it over to his father. Before that happens the wicked will kill the wicked and the Words of The Lord will be fulfilled. There is a reason Ancient of Days takes out the Anti Christ and gives this world to his only begotten Son. So many think Jesus comes down and fights this fight, he will rule in power and glory, that power and glory is given to him by his father.
That's interesting. I, also, thought that they had just pushed back the date, but what you say makes sense.

I didn't trust the hype over what looked to me like the yearly flu, from the outset.
And then being a genuine anti-vaxxer, the idea of getting the jag was out of the question (but my livelihood never depended on it. I think I would probably quit or get fired, though).
I'll tell you, it was surreal to see non-antivaxxers being labeled antivaxxers because they didn't trust a jag that had never been proven to be safe.

Thanks for the link. I'll look at it.