church hq cooperating with biden's domestic terror agenda through what is called "church survey"??!!

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

church hq cooperating with biden's domestic terror agenda through what is called "church survey"??!!

Post by sushi_chef »

maybe sushi_ is too pessimistic or overly realistic, but when saw lds church survey thread, somehow china's Hundred Flowers Movement strategy came up to mind ..

"Re: New church survey
Post by sushi_chef » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:25 am

peradventure church survey is lds version of Hundred Flowers Movement (Chinese: 百花齐放)??!! no?? ..
"
viewtopic.php?p=1311637#p1311637

left .. lds layman member hooked and identified through so called "church survey"
right .. represents local bishopric / stake presidency behind them are area presidency / authorities 70s q15

pretty much in suspicious mode about church's true motive behind this, and then next perhaps what imagined is that church hq has been cooperating with biden's domestic terror agenda through listing up the potential candidates determined by this survey.
has been positive that agenda-driven church hq very much dislikes church critics and freedom lovers like some in this forum at all ..

biden domestic terror agenda
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=biden+domesti ... =h_&ia=web

relevant scriptures might be ..

"24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.

25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath hardened the hearts of men that they have murdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.
" ether 8

"12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
" revelaion john

"8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
" daniel 7 - - usa - - mecca of surveylance and propaganda

is mamabear alright??
supposedly this estimaion is true aaaand mamabear knew it before,
"I hope you get the survey"
then mamabear is forum's spymaster of the year 2022 ??!!
:arrow:

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Re: church hq cooperating with biden's domestic terror agenda through what is called "church survey"??!!

Post by Mamabear »

sushi_chef wrote: October 15th, 2022, 11:43 pm maybe sushi_ is too pessimistic or overly realistic, but when saw lds church survey thread, somehow china's Hundred Flowers Movement strategy came up to mind ..

peradventure church survey is lds version of Hundred Flowers Movement (Chinese: 百花齐放)??!! no?? ..
"

left .. lds layman member hooked and identified through so called "church survey"
right .. represents local bishopric / stake presidency behind them are area presidency / authorities 70s q15

pretty much in suspicious mode about church's true motive behind this, and then next perhaps what imagined is that church hq has been cooperating with biden's domestic terror agenda through listing up the potential candidates determined by this survey.
has been positive that agenda-driven church hq very much dislikes church critics and freedom lovers like some in this forum at all ..

"24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.

25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath hardened the hearts of men that they have murdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.
" ether 8

"12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
" revelaion john

"8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

is mamabear alright??
Lol. Didn’t know about this theory. I’m sure there are spies on here but I’m not one of them. 😂

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Re: church hq cooperating with biden's domestic terror agenda through what is called "church survey"??!!

Post by HVDC »

Mamabear wrote: October 16th, 2022, 5:33 am
sushi_chef wrote: October 15th, 2022, 11:43 pm maybe sushi_ is too pessimistic or overly realistic, but when saw lds church survey thread, somehow china's Hundred Flowers Movement strategy came up to mind ..

"

" ether 8

" revelaion john

is mamabear alright??
Lol. Didn’t know about this theory. I’m sure there are spies on here but I’m not one of them. 😂
Deflection.

That is exactly what a spy would say.

LOL.

Sir H

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

HVDC wrote: October 16th, 2022, 5:35 am

"

" ether 8

" revelaion john

is mamabear alright??
Deflection.

LOL.

Sir H
I report to this 98 year old every day that most of you are apostates. He told me to tell you to stay on the covenant path or else.
Then he said he wrote a survey to see why EQ is so boring. He wants to know if he should broadcast himself from the conference center every Sunday instead cuz he knows that would get people back.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Mamabear wrote: October 16th, 2022, 6:05 am Then he said he wrote a survey to see why EQ is so boring.
One word: correlation.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Mamabear wrote: October 16th, 2022, 6:05 am
HVDC wrote: October 16th, 2022, 5:35 am

"

" ether 8

" revelaion john

is mamabear alright??
Deflection.

LOL.

Sir H
I report to this 98 year old every day that most of you are apostates. He told me to tell you to stay on the covenant path or else.
Then he said he wrote a survey to see why EQ is so boring. He wants to know if he should broadcast himself from the conference center every Sunday instead cuz he knows that would get people back.
See.

Sushi was right.

Thanks for coming clean.

You are now a double agent.

And yes.

He should start broadcasting himself.

That way.

When he dies.

They can lie about that too.

And keep broadcasting.

Oaks can run things behind the scene.

And blame Nelson when things go wrong.

Brilliant.

So clever.

Reminds of that other clever guy.

Sir H wishes he was clever, but he too dumb.

He blame Rap.

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

pardon sushi_'s easily misjudging nature, been lately caught and entangled into self paranoidal suspicion mode (hasn't been recovered completely yet) due to maybe current mars-neptune 90 degree aspect energy (natal moon has been conjunction with transit mars so on ... bwhahihi.. ).

"ZIONIST BIDEN: DECLARES WHITE NATIONALISTS HOMELAND SECURITY’S GREATEST DOMESTIC TERRORIST THREAT.
September 21st, 2022
"
https://www.bitchute.com/video/srt411lZbVIx/