Separating Father's from their Children

Discuss political news items / current events.
Juliet
captain of 1,000

Separating Father's from their Children

Post by Juliet »

I made a video based on insights I had into Elijah Wood and how these satanic operations go after the fathers to get to the children.

logonbump
captain of 100

Re: Separating Father's from their Children

Post by logonbump »

Really shouldn't be criticizing someone else's traditions or religions. That faith was passed down to him by his parents and he's really confused. Don't be mad just because his god is different from our God. (Requires different sacrifices; different "blessings") A shame about all the accusations involving children.

When I consider what the institutions do with our kids if we let them, I'm reminded of ranchers taking the young from their herd to the feedlot for fattening and then sale. It's no different in the other Satanic religions like Wood's family's.
If we follow the apostate church's natural outcome the result is similar.

Church of Satan is a most notorious and extroverted form of the a Great and Abominable, but our Church serves Satan's purpose as much as we let it.

How would the Church react if the same accusations were leveled in this manner against it or or members? I think we'd hear the most deathly and trembling silence.

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

logonbump wrote: October 8th, 2022, 12:03 pm Really shouldn't be criticizing someone else's traditions or religions. That faith was passed down to him by his parents and he's really confused. Don't be mad just because his god is different from our God. (Requires different sacrifices; different "blessings") A shame about all the accusations involving children.

When I consider what the institutions do with our kids if we let them, I'm reminded of ranchers taking the young from their herd to the feedlot for fattening and then sale. It's no different in the other Satanic religions like Wood's family's.
If we follow the apostate church's natural outcome the result is similar.

Church of Satan is a most notorious and extroverted form of the a Great and Abominable, but our Church serves Satan's purpose as much as we let it.

How would the Church react if the same accusations were leveled in this manner against it or or members? I think we'd hear the most deathly and trembling silence.
In the video, I am trying to defend Elijah Wood. If that isn't clear from what I said then will you please let me know...it is realrawnews that is publishing accusations.

Evil abuse does happen but it happens with a fingerprint, and there are ways of spotting it. And one of the ways is to see when they set up a sacrificial lamb. In this case, to level accusations with the intent to separate a father from his three year old son.

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

A sacrificial lamb or a sin offering goat/scapegoat?

Juliet
captain of 1,000

Post by Juliet »

logonbump wrote: October 8th, 2022, 1:42 pm A sacrificial lamb or a sin offering goat/scapegoat?
That's a good question. Scapegoat fits, but the reason I prefer to say sacrificical lamb is in satanic rituals, they program a person to believe they are to be a Christ to the cult, in that way, they become a sacrificial lamb.... And this is often done at a young age when a child is innocent. Most people don't think of innocence when they hear the term goat, as much as they do with the term lamb.