Nuclear Armageddon

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
tribrac
captain of 1,000

Nuclear Armageddon

Post by tribrac »

So Joe Biden tells everyone we are closer today to a nuclear Armegedon than anytime since 1969.

Doesn't mention that it is his policies and actions that got us there. And that it is only one of many fronts he has created that threaten our very existence.

It's not astonishing that a career liar and thief would take us to the brink . ...it is shocking and terrifying that nobody dares criticize him. Absolutely nobody. Not the media, not anyone from his gang...um I mean party, and only very little from the Republicans.

Rich people, college presidents, anti war activists, Hollywood dimwits, Generals, diplomats, leaders of nations who are supposed to be our allies, world bankers, technogarchs, industry leaders....none dare stray from the official story.

All those medical associations who were so quick to demand everyone take the experimental vaccine and ruined people's careers for questioning the Vax or genital mutilation....none of them have called for Biden to make peace before a nuclear war erupts. I guess nukes are safer than Covid now?

What a powerful 'arrangement' they have that none dare speak out.

Someday someone will tell the story of a once powerful country that was wiped out when a Puerto Rican-Delwarian who grew up as a coal miner's daughter became president.

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Re: Nuclear Armageddon

Post by Durzan »

Welp. Let’s hope this all ends up hoisting them ALL by their own petard and leaves most of the rest of us relatively unscathed.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I think we came closer in the early eighties with Operation Able Archer in western Europe although it was not publicised at the time. Again, although the east was the one most likely to push the button, the west had been pushing their buttons for a while.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

Biden is starting wars everywhere. North Korea is acting out again. Russia and Ukraine. China and Taiwan. Turkey threatened Greece with war at a summit. My daughters were worried that Trump would start a war. hmmm.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Many of us knew that mean tweets were always better than Joe Biden. He has messed up everything he has touched. With Trump we would still be energy independent, Jabs would have been voluntary, Putin would have been stopped before he invaded, the border would be secure, the deficit would be lower, the trans agenda would never have gotten off the ground, etc. We chose badly or had it rigged against us. Perhaps we have learned too late to never trust Democrats.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

tribrac wrote: October 7th, 2022, 8:29 pm It's not astonishing that a career liar and thief would take us to the brink.
This is exactly what the media and Democrats accused Trump would do. For ages, they said Trump was going to fire nukes everywhere. The media and Democrats have both been accusing their opposition of doing things when in fact it has been them doing it.

thaabit
captain of 100

Post by thaabit »

Remember when the One Orange and Bad was in office and the economy was humming, no new wars, n. korea pacified, and peace treaties in the middle east? Good times.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

OCDMOM wrote: October 8th, 2022, 2:36 pm Biden is starting wars everywhere. North Korea is acting out again. Russia and Ukraine. China and Taiwan. Turkey threatened Greece with war at a summit. My daughters were worried that Trump would start a war. hmmm.
Trump had a pretty good record on that compared to his two predecessors. Except for shooting that high ranking Iranian military figure.

I smell Hilary Clinton in all this. She is a war monger of the first order.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

tribrac wrote: October 7th, 2022, 8:29 pm So Joe Biden tells everyone we are closer today to a nuclear Armegedon than anytime since 1969.

Doesn't mention that it is his policies and actions that got us there. And that it is only one of many fronts he has created that threaten our very existence.

It's not astonishing that a career liar and thief would take us to the brink . ...it is shocking and terrifying that nobody dares criticize him. Absolutely nobody. Not the media, not anyone from his gang...um I mean party, and only very little from the Republicans.

Rich people, college presidents, anti war activists, Hollywood dimwits, Generals, diplomats, leaders of nations who are supposed to be our allies, world bankers, technogarchs, industry leaders....none dare stray from the official story.

All those medical associations who were so quick to demand everyone take the experimental vaccine and ruined people's careers for questioning the Vax or genital mutilation....none of them have called for Biden to make peace before a nuclear war erupts. I guess nukes are safer than Covid now?

What a powerful 'arrangement' they have that none dare speak out.

Someday someone will tell the story of a once powerful country that was wiped out when a Puerto Rican-Delwarian who grew up as a coal miner's daughter became president.
Fear.

It kills the mind.

The Game continues.

Sir FABBO!

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Nancy Pelosi supposedly just bought 10,000 shares of a company that manufactures a drug to combat radiation sickness.

Are the sick bastards really gonna do it? The party of peace and tolerance, and love the earth?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

tribrac wrote: October 11th, 2022, 3:12 pm Are the sick bastards really gonna do it? The party of peace and tolerance, and love the earth?
They were nutty enough to create the global lockdown stunt, so who knows? If it pans out like we're told it would be the ultimate population reducer although I doubt the elite themselves would be spared side effects.

It's commonly thought that the Black Death, although painful at the time allowed European society to grow after it had finished. Maybe that's what they're after – a population constriction to create growth.

I believe many of their intelligentsia think that they are the philosopher kings of Plato, and that this will be a disaster to create a future Golden Age.
Last edited by Niemand on October 11th, 2022, 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

My favorite line from the movie, Armageddon -

"Guess what guys, it's time to embrace the horror! Look, we've got front row tickets to the end of the earth!" ~ Rockhound

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

EmmaLee wrote: October 11th, 2022, 3:48 pm My favorite line from the movie, Armageddon -

"Guess what guys, it's time to embrace the horror! Look, we've got front row tickets to the end of the earth!" ~ Rockhound
Great when it's on screen... not so great when you're part of the supporting cast.

I like the ending when Jesus turns up, I just don't like the part that comes immediately before with the Antichrist, the Mark and mass murder.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Niemand wrote: October 11th, 2022, 3:45 pm
tribrac wrote: October 11th, 2022, 3:12 pm Are the sick bastards really gonna do it? The party of peace and tolerance, and love the earth?
They were nutty enough to create the global lockdown stunt, so who knows? If it pans out like we're told it would be the ultimate population reducer although I doubt the elite themselves would be spared side effects.

It's commonly thought that the Black Death, although painful at the time allowed European society to grow after it had finished. Maybe that's what they're after – a population constriction to create growth.

I believe many of their intelligentsia think that they are the philosopher kings of Plato, and that this will be a disaster to create a future Golden Age.
They hate us.

They want the majority of us dead.

Not enough took the vaxx.

So we are forcing them to take punitive action.

Our fault they have to destroy us.

It is how they think.

Sir H

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

HVDC wrote: October 11th, 2022, 3:51 pm

They hate us.

It is how they think.

Sir H
The only problem with that is that nuclear war won't be good for them either. The only workarounds are some kind of deep stasis or a computer upload. I don't think even the elite fancy spending ten or twenty years living in a mine or up in space, no matter how big the habitat is.

They may be inhuman in more ways than one but they also share our physical weaknesses.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Niemand wrote: October 11th, 2022, 3:55 pm
HVDC wrote: October 11th, 2022, 3:51 pm

They hate us.

It is how they think.

Sir H
The only problem with that is that nuclear war won't be good for them either. The only workarounds are some kind of deep stasis or a computer upload. I don't think even the elite fancy spending ten or twenty years living in a mine or up in space, no matter how big the habitat is.

They may be inhuman in more ways than one but they also share our physical weaknesses.
When you control all of the nukes involved.

Not much of a war.

Theater really.

Most likely.

Punitive strikes to finish the cull.

Human?

Not so much, LOL.

They will be fine.

Or at least that's their plan.

Time will tell.

Sir H

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

I had never thought about that possibility, they are their own God's and cleansing the earth for their Golden Age. It fits the elitist mentality, and is frightening. Gives them a moral basis for doing all kinds of awful things.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

There will only be a limited strike, perhaps only one bomb. Afterwards, a person will come out and broker peace.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

tribrac wrote: October 11th, 2022, 4:46 pm I had never thought about that possibility, they are their own God's and cleansing the earth for their Golden Age. It fits the elitist mentality, and is frightening. Gives them a moral basis for doing all kinds of awful things.
Evil people have all kinds of justifications. I've said here before that I believe that these people are working from a perversion of Plato's Republic, which suggests rule by philosopher kings who are trained up for the job (this would match the politicians and academics trained up by the Young Global Leaders programme). There is also Plato's concept of the Noble Lie. The Noble Lie in American and Western terms is probably the idea that we are in a democracy. This plus the party system shuts up the peasantry.

But in general, I believe they think of us like animal husbandry. If you're a rich person who keeps a shooting estate for deer or whatever (and there are many of those in Scotland), one shoots the excess animals every so often to cull their numbers. I used to live next to one. I also have a friend in the church who was once employed to pick up all the deer carcasses. So that's one thing.

Although we often talk about population reduction, I think various means are being used to breed out intelligence in the general population. Those who get complex jobs are given disincentives from breeding. Idiotic traits are also promoted as sexy through less intelligent sports players and celebrities.

So I think a big population cull like the deer is what they'd love. A nuclear war... I can't see that being very surgical. It comes at costs to them as well, as I've said. From one point of view, that would be like burning your home down to get rats. (Us being the rats.) You'd probably succeed but it wouldn't be a good idea when you were in it and you wouldn't have much to return to.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

SmallFarm wrote: October 11th, 2022, 4:49 pm There will only be a limited strike, perhaps only one bomb. Afterwards, a person will come out and broker peace.
Possibly. The person who comes out and brokers peace could be You-Know-Who.

But one bomb on its own is not effective population control.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

But would it be enough to scare the population into accepting all manner of tyranny that would result in population control?

Probably. We saw our fellows cave over Covid, they might go so mad as to tear people apart for not going along with radiation restrictions.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

He wants us to take his dumb radiation pills that they are giving away, so that we die.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

Why is reality so closely resembling a fictional book 1984
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength
https://study.com/academy/lesson/war-is ... lysis.html

WAR IS PEACE MEANING
The first portion of the nation Oceania's slogan, war is peace, signifies one way that the government ensures its people will never rebel and always submit. In 1984, the country that Winston lives in, Oceania, is constantly at war with surrounding nations. The government notifies its citizens of this war every night during mass group meetings, and throughout the day via city speakers. However, this announcement constantly changes depending on with whom Oceania is at war. Yet, the constant principle, no matter the enemy, is that the war is being fought to attain peace. The war must be fought to maintain peace, says Big Brother, because it unites the nation against a common enemy. Members of Oceania were not able to see citizens of any other nation unless it was during war.

The quote from 1984, "Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past", cements that, by manipulating the masses into thinking that they are constantly at war, Big Brother can unite individuals and distract them against a common enemy, even though they may not exist. Big Brother goes on to manipulate the past by saying that the nation has always been at war against the enemy in question.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

exactly. It will go slow until it goes fast. A few nukes here and there, but not in any of the planned green spaces for the elite to enjoy later.

Then the Phoenix rises from the ashes and peace and prosperity declared for the survivors. Smiles and clapping all around. The great deception. His Holiness et al sitting along side the wise leader of the golden age. Won't last long.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

It's probably going to happen