Policy & Protocol: Persistent Problems Plaguing Peoples Perception

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
hyloglyph
captain of 1,000

Policy & Protocol: Persistent Problems Plaguing Peoples Perception

Post by hyloglyph »

Would like to make a post one day on this subject.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Re: Policy & Protocol: Persistent Problems Plaguing Peoples Perception

Post by Mamabear »

hyloglyph wrote: October 6th, 2022, 2:56 pm Would like to make a post one day on this subject.
For short- Ppppppp!

hyloglyph
captain of 1,000

Post by hyloglyph »

Mamabear wrote: October 6th, 2022, 3:04 pm
hyloglyph wrote: October 6th, 2022, 2:56 pm Would like to make a post one day on this subject.
For short- Ppppppp!
Exactly. There are a lot of other P words involved too

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

I look forward to reading your thoughts on this.

hyloglyph
captain of 1,000

Post by hyloglyph »

Peeps wrote: October 6th, 2022, 3:34 pm
I look forward to reading your thoughts on this.
Thank you for saying that!

Whether I can get it written sooner or later I can’t predict but I can say now— by sleight of hand, we have been tricked.

Thoughts corralled. And the young don’t know better, having grown up in captivity.

hyloglyph
captain of 1,000

Post by hyloglyph »

For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes

Isaiah 29

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Can you give us an example?

hyloglyph
captain of 1,000

Post by hyloglyph »

Mamabear wrote: October 6th, 2022, 3:51 pm
I would need to have something come to me on how to write it.

There are many many examples but the problem is choosing one that won’t confuse people or get people overly distracted with posting about side issues. The mental hangups inside of us are legion.

I would need to choose the one out of many dozens of examples that would be the least prone to sidetrackment and distraction and corporate apologetics.

Our thoughts for the most part are in a mental cattle trap. And the grasses have been grazed down long ago. And now we live off of what the trucks bring us. Instead of grazing free outside of the trap.

And we have been here for so long. And it’s so easy to think of how good those flatbeds are that bring us the nourishing feed and it’s so easy to think on how grateful we ought to be that we aren’t lost far from water and exposed to wolves. And it’s so easy to rationalize on why the trucks and the men who drive them do what they do and keep the schedules they keep and deal with us how they deal with us. It’s so easy to get into the corporate way of thinking.

But the whole thing is a dead end. No one knows it but it is. You are all in a feedlot. No one has the attention span to think it all the way through. If they did they would see a whole new world.

For what doth it profit a man if a gift is bestowed upon him, and he receive not the gift? Behold, he rejoices not in that which is given unto him, neither he rejoices in him who is the giver of the gift.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

hyloglyph wrote: October 6th, 2022, 5:24 pm

There are many many examples but the problem is choosing one that won’t confuse people or get people overly distracted with posting about side issues. The mental hangups inside of us are legion.

I would need to choose the one out of many dozens of examples that would be the least prone to sidetrackment and distraction and corporate apologetics.

Our thoughts for the most part are in a mental cattle trap. And the grasses have been grazed down long ago. And now we live off of what the trucks bring us. Instead of grazing free outside of the trap.

And we have been here for so long. And it’s so easy to think of how good those flatbeds are that bring us the nourishing feed and it’s so easy to think on how grateful we ought to be that we aren’t lost far from water and exposed to wolves. And it’s so easy to rationalize on why the trucks and the men who drive them do what they do and keep the schedules they keep and deal with us how they deal with us. It’s so easy to get into the corporate way of thinking.

But the whole thing is a dead end. No one knows it but it is. You are all in a feedlot. No one has the attention span to think it all the way through. If they did they would see a whole new world.

For what doth it profit a man if a gift is bestowed upon him, and he receive not the gift? Behold, he rejoices not in that which is given unto him, neither he rejoices in him who is the giver of the gift.
I read/hear you hermano 👍

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Amazing alliteration

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Sorry it is a bit camp but it reminds me of this.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

hyloglyph wrote: October 6th, 2022, 5:24 pm

Some of us have the attention span.