trans teacher being defended by school - this makes me sick !

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

trans teacher being defended by school - this makes me sick !

Post by Being There »

this is soooooo ridiculous !
this makes me sick !

gross !

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Re: trans teacher being defended by school

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Someone on 4chan said they go to that school and that the teacher is secretly "based" and is doing this to put advocates for this in a tough spot of having to actually see what their crusade brings to schools. But everyone is reporting the story against that framing so I guess it's not true.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Re: trans teacher being defended by school - this makes me sick !

Post by FoundMyEden »

I was wondering when someone was going to walk in with a p*nis strap-on just to flaunt it in their face. The advocates for this kind of insanity have no boundaries so they have to be mocked in order for people to see the stupidity of the situation. The man sporting the insane breast’s seems to be doing just that (even if that is/is not his intention) and has brought national attention to this, it seems.

nightowl
captain of 100

Post by nightowl »

BuriedTartaria wrote: October 4th, 2022, 9:43 pm Someone on 4chan said they go to that school and that the teacher is secretly "based" and is doing this to put advocates for this in a tough spot of having to actually see what their crusade brings to schools. But everyone is reporting the story against that framing so I guess it's not true.
I mean it is a shop teacher so that does make sense! 🤣

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

BuriedTartaria wrote: October 4th, 2022, 9:43 pm Someone on 4chan said they go to that school and that the teacher is secretly "based" and is doing this to put advocates for this in a tough spot of having to actually see what their crusade brings to schools. But everyone is reporting the story against that framing so I guess it's not true.
If true, it's genius. This is being promoted hard in schools in Scotland just now. I hope more people over here see this.

The matching pink mask with the nose hanging out of it is hilarious.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoundMyEden wrote: October 4th, 2022, 9:53 pm I was wondering when someone was going to walk in with a p*nis strap-on just to flaunt it in their face. The advocates for this kind of insanity have no boundaries so they have to be mocked in order for people to see the stupidity of the situation. The man sporting the insane breast’s seems to be doing just that (even if that is/is not his intention) and has brought national attention to this, it seems.
The children are already doing it. I know many girls pad out their bras and boys put things down their trousers to "enhance their shape". It was going on thirty years ago, probably long before then.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

I read an article somewhere (can't find it) stating that the shop teacher was almost fired recently for making critical comments about the new genderless washrooms. I get the feeling that this is an unhappy employee who found a way to push the idiotic rules to the limit whilst embarrassing his masters. I showed these photos to the folk at the cheese factory and I had a lot of fun with the woke types who could not defend this type of behaviour and were left tongue-tied. Disappointingly, most of the non-woke types seemed afraid to make honest comments.

If this teacher is straight then he is a genius for finding such an effective way to show the absolute stupidity of the left and all those who promote a Satanic agenda. The sad thing is that most people now are afraid to speak up for what is right. I'm taking advantage of the fact that I'll be retiring at the end of the year and I know that I will not be fired for speaking truth, given that my employer is facing a significant shortage of supervisors at the moment.

Our secular leaders are shoving homosexuality down our throats and our religious leaders have become soft and namby-pamby on the topic.

Mike Maillet
Ingleside, Ontario

Isaiah 3

8) Jerusalem will falter and Judea fall
because their tongue and their actions
are contrary to Jehovah,
an affront to his glory before his very eyes.

9) The look on their faces betrays them:
they flaunt their sin like Sodom;
they cannot hide it.
Woe to their souls;
they have brought disaster upon themselves!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

MikeMaillet wrote: October 5th, 2022, 5:20 am Our secular leaders are shoving homosexuality down our throats
I would have chosen a different phrase there. Sorry, Mike. :lol: The image!!!

Humour is one of the best ways to defeat this beast. I noticed with lockdowns that the best way was to subvert them through humour and sarcasm. (Censors often can't pick up on it.)

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Niemand wrote: October 5th, 2022, 5:29 am
MikeMaillet wrote: October 5th, 2022, 5:20 am Our secular leaders are shoving homosexuality down our throats

Humour is one of the best ways to defeat this beast. I noticed with lockdowns that the best way was to subvert them through humour and sarcasm. (Censors often can't pick up on it.)
I paused for a second when I wrote that one but decided to keep it like that due to my warped sense of humour :-)

Mike

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

MikeMaillet wrote: October 5th, 2022, 5:45 am

I paused for a second when I wrote that one but decided to keep it like that due to my warped sense of humour :-)

Mike
The other one is "rubbing it in our face" as in... "why do these gays keep rubbing it in our faces?"

Judging by these photos, this teacher has quite a lot to rub in our faces. I hope he's careful in front of that circular saw too. 😆👍

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Niemand wrote: October 5th, 2022, 5:54 am
MikeMaillet wrote: October 5th, 2022, 5:45 am

Mike
The other one is "rubbing it in our face" as in... "why do these gays keep rubbing it in our faces?"

Judging by these photos, this teacher has quite a lot to rub in our faces. I hope he's careful in front of that circular saw too. 😆👍
I was thinking the same about the saw :-)

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Niemand wrote: October 5th, 2022, 4:34 am
FoundMyEden wrote: October 4th, 2022, 9:53 pm I was wondering when someone was going to walk in with a p*nis strap-on just to flaunt it in their face. The advocates for this kind of insanity have no boundaries so they have to be mocked in order for people to see the stupidity of the situation. The man sporting the insane breast’s seems to be doing just that (even if that is/is not his intention) and has brought national attention to this, it seems.
The children are already doing it. I know many girls pad out their bras and boys put things down their trousers to "enhance their shape". It was going on thirty years ago, probably long before then.
They’re not doing it to the point where it gets this kind of attention.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Dolly Pardman. I bet he can't tie his shoes or see where he is aiming when he takes a leak in the urinal. He probably can't see what he cutting on the saw either. Eventually that might be a good thing and bring an end of this madness.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Somebody needs to take a circular saw and cut those things off during shop.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Mamabear wrote: October 6th, 2022, 2:15 pm Somebody needs to take a circular saw and cut those things off during shop.
😆

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Mamabear wrote: October 6th, 2022, 2:15 pm Somebody needs to take a circular saw and cut those things off during shop.
Looks like they came close to that already.
Attachments
th-1228273064.jpg
th-1228273064.jpg (24.98 KiB) Viewed 492 times

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Niemand wrote: October 6th, 2022, 2:40 pm
😂POP! If I was standing there I would’ve accidentally shoved him. Lol
“Oops your boobs were so big I didn’t see you.”

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Mamabear wrote: October 6th, 2022, 2:46 pm
Can you imagine what it's like driving a car with those things?

No airbags required.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Niemand wrote: October 6th, 2022, 2:51 pm
Mamabear wrote: October 6th, 2022, 2:46 pm
Can you imagine what it's like driving a car with those things?

No airbags required.
They seem like they wouldn’t fit in a car. Maybe he inflates them with the air compressor in the shop!

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Saw this the other day on 4chan:
Last edited by logonbump on October 6th, 2022, 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

logonbump wrote: October 6th, 2022, 3:50 pm Saw this the other day: from 4cahn:
Why isn’t he in a bikini?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Mamabear wrote: October 6th, 2022, 3:52 pm
logonbump wrote: October 6th, 2022, 3:50 pm Saw this the other day: from 4cahn:
Why isn’t he in a bikini?
I don't think they do tops in that size.
😄

Besides it's not really a bikini if your tummy is covered up.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

logonbump wrote: October 6th, 2022, 3:50 pm Saw this the other day on 4chan:
If this is the case then I can see why the school board would back him up no matter what he does...because if they fire him, he wins. But if they let him stay and then cause disturbances with the kids and parents, it perturbs the parents and then maybe the parents will wake up to this insanity...but the school board is backed up by the government who are the perverts and don't care. My question is where is this going to go? My hope is that hearts will change but who knows at this point. There a serious cleansing needed indeed.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

David Menzies decided to fight fire with fire by 'transitioning' into a carbon copy of Busty Lemieux.
His mission was to deliver a petition to the HDSB with more than 16,000 signatures.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

What do you know. 4chan, shamed by institutional/moderate cheerleaders as being a source for inaccurate information and not a great place to get a feel for how men are viewing what is going down (slow decline, collapse on the way, a lot of your day to day men and woman have become trash and aren't capable of healthy dating/marriage relationships, this has all occurred from society being poisoned by evil in high places), was right again

The future is for the incel. Institutionalists got too cocky.

“And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.”

God is done with western civilization and it is being phased out. The west can't be salvaged outside of God pruning the vineyard. The institutions that shaped it have brought forth bad fruit. Cry all you want ("M-m-muh respected, peer-reviewed article!!!!!!!!!!!! The fact-checking!!!"). It's over. 4chan was right.