General Conference October 2022 - Rumors & Predictions

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Narnia
captain of 50

Re: General Conference October 2022 - Rumors & Predictions

Post by Narnia »

spiritMan wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:51 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:41 pm Does anyone feel like this was President Nelson's last General Conference? My wife and several missionary companions felt the concern in his voice.

It was awesome to see the Temple announcements, including four more near where I live in cities that definitely needed them; going through the dangerous slums to get to Mexico City was getting to be too much for them.

And Lizzy, looks like Prosper TX is getting a temple too...TBH I was quite thrown by that announcement because the last time I was in the area, Prosper had one stoplight at 380 and Preston and that was it.
Good. I'm sorry guys. I can't wait until he is gone. Nelson has destroyed a tremendous amount of the Church.
Only a person who has no spirit of Christ would say such a thing! Bridle your anger and hate! You are only here to add and spread more flame. Flame of anger and hate would only hurt yourself and maybe hurt others as well. Whether you like it or not, president Nelson is the anointed living prophet of God!
Last edited by Narnia on October 3rd, 2022, 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Goodness Narnia... please tell us how you really feel.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

FrankOne wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 5:50 pm
Chip wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:37 pm Will the people behind this face the wrath of God?

i-can-be-brave-friend-april-2021.png
That's one of the most disturbing things that I've seen in a long time. It goes to the core of me. It's flat.out.twisted.evil.
No, it's not. What is evil is because of your insistence to live in the 18th Century or before, you would rather your kids suffer debilitating illnesses rather than have them get a poke in the arm. And use cherry-picked quotations from the earlier leaders of the Church based on incredibly traumatic experiences to justify this action.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 4:44 pm
No, it's not. What is evil is because of your insistence to live in the 18th Century or before, you would rather your kids suffer debilitating illnesses rather than have them get a poke in the arm. And use cherry-picked quotations from the earlier leaders of the Church based on incredibly traumatic experiences to justify this action.
Children had a ZERO% probability of dying from the flu/cvid. You also need to understand the debilitating effects of modern vaccines on children. A true crime against humanity.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 4:47 pm
Children had a ZERO% probability of dying from the flu/cvid. You also need to understand the debilitating effects of modern vaccines on children. A true crime against humanity.
Vaccines have saved millions of lives. They saved George Washington's army at Valley Forge. After he obligated them to take one.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 4:52 pm
Vaccines have saved millions of lives. They saved George Washington's army at Valley Forge. After he obligated them to take one.
Read what I said again: "modern vaccines"

I know several studies that were published and quickly removed that showed a high likelihood of vaccine damage in children today. One of my coworkers daughter died of SIDS... I wouldn't doubt it if the shots are causing much of this.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 4:57 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 4:52 pm
Read what I said again: "modern vaccines"
Like polio, mumps, measles, or rubella? Glad we don't have to worry about those diseases anymore. Oh, wait, they are reappearing again due to retrograded minds insistent on an eighteenth century approach to medicine, or perhaps even thirteenth-century approach to medicine like what was had in Europe.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 5:00 pm
Like polio, mumps, measles, or rubella? Glad we don't have to worry about those diseases anymore. Oh, wait, they are reappearing again due to retrograded minds insistent on an eighteenth century approach to medicine, or perhaps even thirteenth-century approach to medicine like what was had in Europe.
Interesting you note those. I had a link to an article showing that the Gates foundation CAUSED a polio outbreak in Africa due to their shots. It was removed from the web.

I sure wish these men you call prophets would heed the counsel from Joseph in D&C 89... and maybe even trust in the power of God to heal. But no... "the only way we can get through this pandemic is through vaccination."

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 5:02 pm
Interesting you note those. I had a link to an article showing that the Gates foundation CAUSED a polio outbreak in Africa due to their shots. It was removed from the web.
The number of cases in the few hundreds, later corrected by an updated vaccine. Compared with hundreds of thousands to millions before there was a vaccine for polio.

Do you math much?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 5:08 pm
The number of cases in the few hundreds, later corrected by an updated vaccine. Compared with hundreds of thousands to millions before there was a vaccine for polio.

Do you math much?
You don't even know the article I'm talking about. How do you know it's "in the few hundreds"?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 5:14 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 5:08 pm

Do you math much?
You don't even know the article I'm talking about. How do you know it's "in the few hundreds"?
A simple Google search yielded to me several articles about the polio outbreaks in Africa, caused by a migration of the polio virus from Pakistan (where there are still active cases), as well as a vaccine-induced virus. The explanation for this was a lack of demand for polio related services in the light of more serious illnesses such as Ebola and COVID-19 (which in the first wave was indeed quite serious, nowadays that is not the case) as well as the downfall of polio cases. They were even firing people because their services were no longer needed!

Nature and especially the Creator of said nature has a way of reminding humanity who's boss.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Chip wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:37 pm Will the people behind this face the wrath of God?

That's one of the most disturbing things that I've seen in a long time. It goes to the core of me. It's flat.out.twisted.evil.
words on the 'poster'

"How I can share the Gospel"
"I can be brave"
"What helps you be brave"
"How can you tell others about Jesus Christ"

The picture that supposedly teaches these words.

A child in 2021 getting vaxxed.

If you could explain so that I can understand; How is the Gospel, Bravery, and sharing the story of Christ relative to a child getting vaxxed? Remember, this was done in 2021 at the height of pushing the MRnA vaccine.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

FrankOne wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 7:21 pm

words on the 'poster'

"I can be brave"

If you could explain so that I can understand; How is the Gospel, Bravery, and sharing the story of Christ relative to a child getting vaxxed? Remember, this was done in 2021 at the height of pushing the MRnA vaccine.
This was a combination of two different coloring pages. Before the one that came out in June, which had the child being brave and getting a shot, there was a coloring page about telling others about Jesus Christ, with an appropriate picture. It appears that someone working on these pages at the Friend saw what was going to be published in June and moved the picture of the child getting a shot onto an available page, which was one about telling others about Jesus, and leaked this mashup to some people, because of concern about what was going to be published a few months later.

People made calls and sent emails, and tried to get the vaxx picture pulled, but it wasn’t. It was published with the I Can Be Brave line.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

spiritMan wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:30 pm
EvanLM wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:28 pm
spiritMan wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:20 pm
EvanLM wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:19 pm he prophesied that those who harm women children and others will face the wrath of God

he prophesied where temples will be built

just saying
"he prophesied that those who harm women children and others will face the wrath of God"

That's not prophesy that's what is written in Scripture . . . but of course he will also never acknowledge that men can be abused by women either.
he acknowledged all abuse and it is a clear warning to the whole earth. . . wasn't mamsy pamsy at all
What about the abuse going on right now on my children as they are assaulted with all many of rainbow crap in the Church?
Was THAT abuse called out?
I answered the question . . didn't say it was any more than that . . .think I am right . . he did prophecy that . . . .

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

spiritMan wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:20 pm
EvanLM wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:19 pm he prophesied that those who harm women children and others will face the wrath of God

just saying
"he prophesied that those who harm women children and others will face the wrath of God"

That's not prophesy that's what is written in Scripture . . . but of course he will also never acknowledge that men can be abused by women either.
woops please give me the scripture reference . . and it is prophesy, isn't it? . . .I answered the question

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

spiritMan wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:29 pm
EvanLM wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:27 pm I was soooo happy to see him make a statement against abuse cuz I know he was talking about trafficking and that rubs the people in our governmt including pelosi, hilary, biden, etc. also sends the message to foreign leaders and traffickers.

As a prophet of God he has just warned them. I've been praying for months that these people can be saved from this wickedness and especially the children. I am glad to hear the comments and nothing more needs to be said to help me to be aware that our prophet and JC recognize it since RMN affirmed JC.
I am glad that there are statements made against it. That is great.

It's not prophesy however. That's just what religious leaders should be doing, calling out sin and wickedness.
totally agree with that . . and it should be stated in words that are not confusing or can be twisted . . . but he is not going to say the exact terminology . . traficking . . . . cuz then the NWO would be ticked

Pelosi would probably send the doj to his house, maybe he'll be put on a hit list for saying the wrath of God or whatever the expression was.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:53 pm

just saying
You think that's prophetic? To tell sinners where their fate is? I can show you many examples in the scripture where this has already been prophesied.
post them

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

yep it is prophetic even when I say it . . it is prophetic cuz it hasn't happened yet and it will

that's all prophecy is

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 5:04 pm
EvanLM wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:27 pm I was soooo happy to see him make a statement against abuse cuz I know he was talking about trafficking and that rubs the people in our governmt including pelosi, hilary, biden, etc. also sends the message to foreign leaders and traffickers.

As a prophet of God he has just warned them. I've been praying for months that these people can be saved from this wickedness and especially the children. I am glad to hear the comments and nothing more needs to be said to help me to be aware that our prophet and JC recognize it since RMN affirmed JC.
Maybe next time he'll shed some light on how his daughter and SIL may have sexually and physically abused children....

We can hope, right?
you have no arrest records nor convictions on that so I don't have to believe it. . . but like the dems brainwash keep repeating it. and, yea, I don't think alot of these satan worshippers have been warned by our prophet, have they? maybe you can reference when he warned those satan child sacraficers. . . .

I know you're waiting for God to show you great miracles cuz you deserve it but . . .you don't get it . . .this is the best God has right now . . the best in humans . . . he has nothing else to offer right now . . it's a bad world . . get over it and accept it . . .and I am not sure why you keep expecting something from the COJCLDS only to be disappointed

there are so many noble people in our society right now if you would look . . . God is still working

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

FrankOne wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 7:21 pm

words on the 'poster'

"I can be brave"

Children fear vaccines because they hurt them. But the vaccines offer protection.

Sometimes we fear sharing the Gospel for fear it can offend others. But studying the gospel offers protection for when people ask hard questions, and you can answer them.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

EvanLM wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 8:12 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 4:53 pm

just saying
You think that's prophetic? To tell sinners where their fate is? I can show you many examples in the scripture where this has already been prophesied.
post them
You're joking, right?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

EvanLM wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 8:19 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 5:04 pm

Maybe next time he'll shed some light on how his daughter and SIL may have sexually and physically abused children....

We can hope, right?
you have no arrest records nor convictions on that so I don't have to believe it. . . but like the dems brainwash keep repeating it. and, yea, I don't think alot of these satan worshippers have been warned by our prophet, have they? maybe you can reference when he warned those satan child sacraficers. . . .

I know you're waiting for God to show you great miracles cuz you deserve it but . . .you don't get it . . .this is the best God has right now . . the best in humans . . . he has nothing else to offer right now . . it's a bad world . . get over it and accept it . . .and I am not sure why you keep expecting something from the COJCLDS only to be disappointed

there are so many noble people in our society right now if you would look . . . God is still working
Oh there are plenty of records.

Seeker of Truth
captain of 10

Post by Seeker of Truth »

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=th ... &FORM=VIRE
Here is a informative recording from the 90's. To bad most of the accused are deceased.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

so where was - "the spirit of prophecy" in Conference ?
didn't think so. 0.

and where were all the talks on Isaiah ?
again - didn't think so. 0.

(you know - Isaiah - the one prophet that Jesus said his words were GREAT !
and gave us a commandment and said -
"that ye search these things diligently;
for great are the words of Isaiah.")

So why aren't these - these so-called "authorities"
(ya right lol, -authorities on what ! how to invest your money. lol.)
telling us why Isaiah's words are so GREAT ! -
telling us just why is his words are so important
that Jesus would actually give us a commandment -
"that ye search these things diligently;
for great are the words of Isaiah." -
and that we should do as Jesus said.

again - didn't think so. 0.

"the spirit of prophecy"

"As we watch General Conference we should look for the spirit of prophecy."
not just listen to nice talks

If Jesus himself has said -

3 Nephi 23:1- 4
1 "And now, behold, I say unto you,
that ye ought to search these things.
Yea, a commandment I give unto
you that ye search these things diligently;
for great are the words of Isaiah."

Why does our prophet and church leaders never talk about Isaiah or quote him ?
Could it be that they don't understand him ? and if they don't understand him, do they really have the spirit of prophecy ?

"Wherefore, hearken, O my people, which are of the house of Israel,
and give ear unto my words; for because the words of Isaiah are not plain unto you,
nevertheless they are plain unto all those that are filled with the spirit of prophecy
"
(2 Nephi 25:4) in part

"The scriptures warn us that in the last days there will be prophets who do not prophesy and seers who do not see (Isaiah 30:10). Jesus also warned that there would be false prophets and an abundance of men teaching their own precepts to get gain, so that even the very elect will be deceived (2 Nephi 26:29; JS Matthew 1:22).

As Latter-day Saints we must learn what a true prophet is
and we must learn to discern between true and false prophets lest we also be deceived.

The scriptures provide a standard by which we can all judge.
Simply put, a prophet must have the spirit of prophecy in order to be a true prophet. This is the sign.

As we watch General Conference we should look for the spirit of prophecy.
We should measure carefully what is being said. We should pray that those who we sustain as prophets will prophesy and speak prophetically because when prophets and seers, prophesy and see, they become a great benefit to their fellow man (Mosiah 8:18). This is the means whereby we can receive salvation.
If men who are called prophets do not have the spirit of prophecy we can know they are false prophets.
Nephi gives us an important bar by which we can measure:

"Wherefore, hearken, O my people, which are of the house of Israel,
and give ear unto my words; for because the words of Isaiah are not plain unto you,
nevertheless they are plain unto all those that are filled with the spirit of prophecy
"
(2 Nephi 25:4)

All prophets will understand the words of Isaiah.
They will also share the testimony of the Savior and of Nephi and others that the words of Isaiah are great!

When’s the last time you heard an LDS prophet give a talk on the words of Isaiah in General Conference?
When Jesus came to the Nephites, He gave them the “commandment to search these things diligently; for great are the words of Isaiah.”
Do the servants of the Lord today emphasize this same commandment?

Today’s prophets write books such as: Counseling With Our Councils,
The Christmas Train, A Future As Bright As Your Faith, To The Rescue, Forget Me Not, and 21 Principles.

The above may be excellent topics,
but why do today’s LDS prophets not speak or write of Isaiah?
Why do they not rejoice in his words?
Why do they not explain what his words mean?
If these words are so great and so relevant to us in our day, why are the so called prophets
not using their “spirit of prophecy” in a way that would render Isaiah’s vital words easier to understand?

Is it possible that these prophets do not understand the words of Isaiah?
If so, can they be true prophets?
Jesus said “ALL who have the spirit of prophecy” will easily understand Isaiah’s words.
They will comprehend them in plainness.

If these prophets rely upon trained scholars to understand Isaiah,
would this be evidence that such men are not true prophets?
I leave that for you to judge."

end quote