News You Can Use

Discuss political news items / current events.
mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: News You Can Use

Post by mes5464 »

Woman Rejects Democrats After Being Told to Sign a Workplace "White People Are Racist" Contract - The New American

At issue is that as part of employer-mandated “diversity, equity and inclusion” (DEI) training, she was asked to sign a contract stating that “all white people are racist,” as Levitt put it in a July video. She refused and now has filed an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) complaint against her employer.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

China launches police station in New York City: report | Just The News

Watchdog group Safeguard Defenders asserted that Beijing had established "110 overseas stations" to monitor its citizens abroad, per the New York Post. A total of 54 are police stations, most of which exist in Europe.

Ostensibly, these facilities were largely created to handle administrative issues for Chinese citizens while outside of the country. However, the report also noted that Chinese authorities had induced 230,000 Chinese nationals to "voluntarily" return to the country and face criminal proceedings.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Russian submarine with 'doomsday' nuclear weapon has reportedly just DISAPPEARED - TheBlaze

A Russian submarine equipped with a “doomsday weapon” — a nuclear bomb that Russia claims can create a "radioactive tsunami" — has apparently vanished from its base in the White Sea, according to reports.

NATO has reportedly warned that the "Belgorod," a massive nuclear submarine, has "gone missing" from a Russian base in the Arctic Circle, and officials are concerned that Russia could be gearing up to test its advanced weapon system known as "Poseidon" or the "weapon of the Apocalypse."

Meanwhile, the U.S. Navy's newest aircraft carrier, the USS Gerald R. Ford, has suddenly been declared combat-ready after years of setbacks, technology issues, and delays.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Gay Couple Demands Taxpayers Fund Creation Of Motherless Kids

Corey Briskin, a former assistant district attorney for the City of New York, and Nicholas Maggipinto claim they have a right to parenthood even though their biology together doesn’t allow for it, which is why they, along with the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), have filed a class-action complaint against the City of New York. They think that because both of them are male and are biologically incapable of naturally procreating, they meet the medical definition of infertile and are thus entitled to insurance that will cover the costs of using a woman to have a baby.

Both men went to law school, have well-paying jobs, and live together in a wealthy part of Brooklyn, but neither of them wanted to foot the $200,000 it will cost to buy a woman’s egg, fertilize that egg into an embryo, and rent a woman’s womb to carry the baby to term. That’s when they inquired about using Briskin’s insurance to cover the expensive procedures.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

^^^^

I saw the headlines about the two guys suing, but missed the EEOC is part of the suit.

This could be huge. Is the EEOC really going to demand and enforce equality of outcomes based on people's choices about sex/gender/surgical altered bodies?

If the EEOC can force insurance to cover 'infertility treatments' for two men, would they declare someone disabled..of that person had asked to have a leg amputated? (Voluntary amputation is a real thing now, look it up).

Where does equality of outcomes end?

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

UK nurse shocks live TV audience: 'If you’ve voted Conservative, you do not deserve to be resuscitated by the NHS' - TheBlaze

Her outburst caused members of the live audience to gasp and shake their heads. “It’s harsh, but I’m looking at these gentlemen and it makes me so angry,” she said before backtracking.

"Of course, I would [resuscitate Conservative patients], but it's appalling the way we've been treated," she said.

The sound bite provoked outrage online, where Hughes was condemned for essentially wishing millions of U.K. voters dead.

"How can a nurse who is responsible for the health care of others continue in her job, if she believes 14 million patients should be left to die? The two are wholly incompatible: Miranda Hughes must go," former journalist and member of the European Parliament Martin Daubney tweeted.

"This isn't 'cancel culture.' It's the consequences of being an unbridled bigot," he added.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

The attitude that other humans are less deserving to live is baffling and scary.

It is not a far reach to go from..."I won't take an action to save another person's life"

to a moral argument for nudging the same group towards death. Maybe she doesn't wipe an arm with alcohol before injections, or leaves a couple of air bubbles in the syringe, or administers just a little too much morphine.

And going from nudging a group towards death to participating in full out genocide is frightfully close.

Ironically if you asked her she would probably say that Nazis are awful horrible people ...but she has adopted the same evil spirit the Nazis had ...kill people who don't act, or think the way I want.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

mes5464 wrote: October 4th, 2022, 6:21 pm Russian submarine with 'doomsday' nuclear weapon has reportedly just DISAPPEARED - TheBlaze

A Russian submarine equipped with a “doomsday weapon” — a nuclear bomb that Russia claims can create a "radioactive tsunami" — has apparently vanished from its base in the White Sea, according to reports.

NATO has reportedly warned that the "Belgorod," a massive nuclear submarine, has "gone missing" from a Russian base in the Arctic Circle, and officials are concerned that Russia could be gearing up to test its advanced weapon system known as "Poseidon" or the "weapon of the Apocalypse."

Meanwhile, the U.S. Navy's newest aircraft carrier, the USS Gerald R. Ford, has suddenly been declared combat-ready after years of setbacks, technology issues, and delays.
huh. i guess this could be a good patsy for what is to come.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Virginia Schools Implement “Equitable Grading” Behind Parents’ Backs - The New American

“Equitable grading” practices vary based on how the concept is implemented, but the primary stated goal of proponents is to combat “institutional bias” and eliminate racial disparities in grade outcomes through a variety of tactics. Among the least controversial is the removal of grade penalties for late assignments and the ability to retake or redo assignments, often on an unlimited basis.

But proponents of the novel grading practices also advocate the elimination of “zero grades” by using a 50-100 scale. Under that scale, a student cannot receive a grade lower than 50, even if the assignment was never submitted, thereby creating a much higher grade floor and enabling students to achieve passing grades more easily.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Virginia Schools Implement “Equitable Grading” Behind Parents’ Backs - The New American

“Equitable grading” practices vary based on how the concept is implemented, but the primary stated goal of proponents is to combat “institutional bias” and eliminate racial disparities in grade outcomes through a variety of tactics. Among the least controversial is the removal of grade penalties for late assignments and the ability to retake or redo assignments, often on an unlimited basis.

But proponents of the novel grading practices also advocate the elimination of “zero grades” by using a 50-100 scale. Under that scale, a student cannot receive a grade lower than 50, even if the assignment was never submitted, thereby creating a much higher grade floor and enabling students to achieve passing grades more easily.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Arizona Democrats Send Demonic Literature Complete with Ouija Board Attacking Blake Masters' Stance On Abortion
7F8B08E6-EF30-43D2-AD64-96349D5F64B9.png
7F8B08E6-EF30-43D2-AD64-96349D5F64B9.png (474.08 KiB) Viewed 478 times
The Democratic Party of Arizona recently sent out a truly demonic mail flyer attacking Trump-Endorsed US Senate Candidate Blake Masters and proving that they are the party of Satan.

Using an Ouija Board, the Democrats are trying to distance themselves from the fact that killing babies is a demonic sacrifice.

It’s almost like they agree with Masters saying, “It’s demonic” and a “religious sacrifice.”

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Shocking Video of Masked Daycare Employee Terrorizing Toddlers Sparks Massive Outrage

The video, which was reportedly taken on Tuesday, Oct. 4th, shows several staff members at ‘Lil’ Blessings Daycare’ gathered around a group of very young children during their snack time. To the toddlers’ surprise, one of the employees then comes into the room wearing a ‘Scream’ Halloween mask and begins traumatizing them and screaming in their faces as they cry and tremble in fear.

Day care employee scaring children in viral video - TheBlaze

Sheila Sanders – who began working at the day care in 1987 and has owned it for the past 20 years – said that four employees of the Lil' Blessings Day Care have been fired.

Sanders told the Monroe Journal, "I contacted my licensure, and she has gotten involved. The people that did those acts are no longer with us. They were fired. I wasn’t here at the time and wasn’t aware they were doing that. I don’t condone that and never have. I just want to say it’s been taken care of."

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Florida surgeon general mRNA COVID-19 vaccine reccomendation - TheBlaze

Florida Surgeon General Dr. Joseph Ladapo is recommending against mRNA COVID-19 vaccines for men in the 18-39 age range. Both the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines fall into this category.

The Sunshine State's health department "conducted an analysis through a self-controlled case series" that "found there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination," according to the guidance.

"Based on currently available data, patients should be informed of the possible cardiac complications that can arise after receiving a mRNA COVID-19 vaccine. With a high level of global immunity to COVID-19, the benefit of vaccination is likely outweighed by this abnormally high risk of cardiac-related death among men in this age group," the guidance states.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Study finds 82% of farmstead income is earned outside the farm | Just The News

On average, 82% of farm household income is earned outside the farm. Spell said rural economic development programs would be more successful if they accounted for this trend.

“Farming is the ultimate story of productivity,” Spell said. “It’s become more and more productive where we just don’t need as many people on the farm as we did before. They can still get products to market, they just don’t need to spend all their time there.”

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Democrats running fake local news sites in swing states ahead of midterms: report | Just The News

The Democratic Party is running a string of questionable local news sites to spread messages in favor of their platform ahead of the November midterm elections.

According to a report from Axios, the network consists of at least 51 sites across 10 battleground states, including Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Michigan, New Hampshire, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

These sites follow a pattern: "aggregated local news content and short write-ups about local sports teams and attractions — interspersed with heavily slanted political news aimed at boosting Democratic midterm candidates and attacking Republican opponents," the report insists.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Polk County sheriff warns criminals against looting in Florida - TheBlaze

Grady advised Florida homeowners, "I would highly suggest that if a looter breaks into your home, comes into your home while you’re there to steal stuff that you take your gun and you shoot him. You shoot him so he looks like grated cheese because you know what? That’s one looter that will not break into anyone else’s home and take advantage of them when they’re the most vulnerable and the most weak."

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Record numbers of toddlers are hospitalized with colds because immunity was weakened by restrictions | Daily Mail Online

Record number of tests on inpatients under 18 years old picked up a common virus in August last year
The level was comparable only to December in previous years, when it has also crossed the 50 per cent mark
Scientists warned the sharp rise was likely down to lockdowns weakening immunity among children

The report is here.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

University of Southern Maine students demand professor be fired for saying there are 2 sexes - TheBlaze

The heated argument reportedly continued into the next class on Sept. 14, which resulted in 22 of 23 students walking out of the class as a boycott over the professor's statement.

Elizabeth Leibiger – a "non-binary" student in the class – allegedly reignited the controversy during the class.

"I asked [Hammer] how many sexes there were," Leibiger told the Bangor Daily News. "She said, ‘Two.’ I felt under personal attack."

"I let her know I didn’t think she was qualified to teach a class about positive learning environments," Leibiger added. "It's the ultimate irony."

Leibiger allegedly led the walkout.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Harvard hospital claims babies know in the WOMB if they are transgender | Daily Mail Online

The hospital was caught in a scandal over the age for gender transition surgeries
Critics characterize this acceptance of gender ideology a 'social contagion'
The hospital denies that minors were allowed to undergo irreversible surgeries

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Vaxxed Army pilot reprimanded, denied promotion for questioning vax, investigation bias | Just The News

AU.S. Army pilot who reluctantly received a COVID-19 vaccination has been reprimanded and denied promotion — and could still face discharge and the loss of his wings — after questioning the vaccine and filing complaints about allegedly biased investigations of him, according to his wife and her attorney.

Jessica Hill-Budge, the wife of Chief Warrant Officer 3 Brandon Budge in the 7th Infantry Division's 16th Combat Aviation Brigade, told Just the News that her husband is likely to lose his nearly 20-year military career due to improperly conducted official investigations of his case.

While Budge never said he wouldn't get the COVID vaccine, he was initially hesitant to receive it, asking questions about the lawfulness of the mandate, inquiring about religious accommodation requests, and hoping to wait until at least 90 days had passed since he contracted the virus before getting the shot, said Hill-Budge's attorney, R. Davis Younts.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

Woke Wisconsin School Administrator Ousted Over N-Word Use

Explaining the incident that led to her departure, the equity coordinator wrote, “On September 13, 2022, while addressing a concern that a student had said the ‘n word’ [sic] to another student, I asked a clarifying question in which I stated the full word. While I immediately recognized my mistake and apologized, I acknowledge the impact that hearing this word can have.”

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

I can confirm this. I have been trying to close my PayPal and now they require you call customer service. BUT, the web site says to call during hours ET, but when I did the recording says the office is closed and to call during the same hours only PT.

Following a Surge of Online Calls to Close PayPal Account, Several Users are Reporting Closing Issues

Several users have reported that PayPal won’t let them close their accounts and instead directed them to contact customer support., that only tells you how bad the situation is.

mes5464
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by mes5464 »

UPDATE: Oath Keepers Sedition Trial Under Scrutiny After Leaked FBI Document Shows Members Protected Capitol Police - The New American

However, a twist came on Oct. 6 with the release of a court-sealed FBI document showing that “the prosecution is lying to the jury,” and that Oath Keepers indicted on major felony charges came to the aid of Capitol Police and “are not guilty.”

Jonathon Moseley, a former attorney representing Oath Keepers defendant Kelly Meggs, wrote in a statement originally obtained by The Epoch Times:
This document — together with a photograph of the moment inside the US Capitol on January 6 — proves that the prosecution is lying to the jury. No one who engages in seditious conspiracy or insurrection stops to come to the aid of the police against the mob….

If the Oath Keepers were involved in any way in any insurrection or conspiracy to obstruct the Joint Session of Congress on January 6, would they turn and stand between the U.S. Capitol Police against the mob? This is not merely a good act. This is absolute proof that there never was any insurrection or seditious conspiracy. The prosecution’s entire case is a fraud upon the American people.