Nord-Stream Sabotage:. US blows up Russian Pipelines?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Re: Norstream Sabotage:. US blows up Russian Pipelines?

Post by Bronco73idi »

BeNotDeceived wrote: September 27th, 2022, 11:24 pm If we’d kept with Carter’s OTEC vision we’d be well into the Hydrogen Economy, and Russia’s pipelines wouldn’t be of such import. Besides that food production would be vastly improved, some droughts remediated and there would far fewer devastating tropical storms like the one now bearing down of Florida.
Yes, problem is Carter wasn’t part of the deep state, beast!

DJB
captain of 100

Re: Nord-Stream Sabotage:. US blows up Russian Pipelines?

Post by DJB »

Peeps wrote: September 29th, 2022, 9:36 pm
DJB wrote: September 29th, 2022, 9:20 pm
OCDMOM wrote: September 29th, 2022, 3:31 pm What else is the cover telling us?
Exactly! My question also 🧐 They show us beforehand. Sick twisted narcissists.
From 1996:

It is part of how their "chaos magick" works. It requires a type of disclosure. Preferably hidden in plain sight.
Absolutely! Steve Jackson’s illuminati card game is just another example alongside the Simpsons. Their Luciferian religion must have this act, deeply imbedded into its roots. Maybe like how the scriptures tell us of what is to come. Prophecy.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

I've seen a few videos of people showing open-source data of aircraft and ship locations.

I don't understand how this is info is open source, seems like the military should be able to keep a secret better than that.

Apparently on the day before the explosions the US had several ships within 30-50 km of the explosions and several aircraft circling the area.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

tribrac wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:31 am I've seen a few videos of people showing open-source data of aircraft and ship locations.

I don't understand how this is info is open source, seems like the military should be able to keep a secret better than that.

Apparently on the day before the explosions the US had several ships within 30-50 km of the explosions and several aircraft circling the area.
The ships shut off their locating beacons for an extended amount of time while in the area. The public can't view where they went during this time.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

tribrac wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:31 am I've seen a few videos of people showing open-source data of aircraft and ship locations.

One thing to consider is how long ago the charges were set. Most of the earth is under surveillance. Go backwards in time and see where anything was a month ago. Even your own house. Although Google does not update very often. Was probably done under cover. Like the twin towers undergoing Internet cable installation on every floor. Then when the time is right, kaboom! A fishing boat, luxury cruiser, military boat, even from a different country. The boat does not need to stop in the area. Drop the divers, who have an underwater cruiser to get to the location, then that boat leaves the area permanently and another boat picks the divers up somewhere else.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Why Poland?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Separatist wrote: September 27th, 2022, 10:15 pm
Fox news was in on covid bs so I don’t exactly trust them. And this (about 8:00-9:30) seemed like an obvious contradiction…. supposedly there was no gas going through the pipe for weeks (Putin “weaponizing energy”) yet leaking gas into the Baltic Sea is a catastrophic apocalypse for climate change. Am I misunderstanding or is that nonsensical?

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Have you seen the Army, or maybe another military branch, ad titled, "Ghosts in the Machine?" It creepily explains why the military does what it does. They are training the military to be like the CIA, and to view their fellow citizens as enemies.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

It is likely that the charges were already set when Biden said that he could end the pipeline. He wasn't bluffing. Proving it is as hard as proving 9/11 was pre-wired for implosion. But it is still all fun and games. Biden gave Putin a billion extra per day for his part. No harm, no foul. Unless you consider the idiots in Germany that decided to go green.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Fred wrote: September 30th, 2022, 7:36 pm It is likely that the charges were already set when Biden said that he could end the pipeline. He wasn't bluffing. Proving it is as hard as proving 9/11 was pre-wired for implosion. But it is still all fun and games. Biden gave Putin a billion extra per day for his part. No harm, no foul. Unless you consider the idiots in Germany that decided to go green.
I don’t get why green dudes don’t get OTEC. :?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

BeNotDeceived wrote: October 1st, 2022, 11:46 am
Fred wrote: September 30th, 2022, 7:36 pm It is likely that the charges were already set when Biden said that he could end the pipeline. He wasn't bluffing. Proving it is as hard as proving 9/11 was pre-wired for implosion. But it is still all fun and games. Biden gave Putin a billion extra per day for his part. No harm, no foul. Unless you consider the idiots in Germany that decided to go green.
I don’t get why green dudes don’t get OTEC. :?
That will take time to implement. They begged to be out of power when closing nuclear plants. Now they have what they begged for.

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Thinker wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:23 pm
Fox news was in on covid bs so I don’t exactly trust them. And this (about 8:00-9:30) seemed like an obvious contradiction…. supposedly there was no gas going through the pipe for weeks (Putin “weaponizing energy”) yet leaking gas into the Baltic Sea is a catastrophic apocalypse for climate change. Am I misunderstanding or is that nonsensical?
Even though they wouldn't be pumping any gas in or out the lines would still be pressurized with gas.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Peeps wrote: September 29th, 2022, 8:18 pm "The Economist" magazine covers seem to predict the future in a "Simpson-esque" way. Here are some past examples:

well the covers brain wash ahead of time so you are directed to think of actual events in a certain way when they happen . I don't call that prediction. TV and movies are used in the same way . . predictive programming so you assume what they want you to.

however, I don't believe "they", whoever they are, are in it together. There are several secret combinations warring against each other right now for dominance and to protect what they already have in this world. One secret combination is trying to plunder everyone and the others are trying to preserve what they still have.

It is unreal to believe, like Kate Daley always drills in, that this large group of people in the whole world are giving each other scripts and cues.

Your magazine covers actually show something different. we are in real war right now . . not a play war

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

cuz they reported fairly covering both angles? cuz they didn't jump to conclusions and accuse wrongly and only reported what could be supported? I believe in fair reporting and you just get one side when you follow alt news reporting. I listen to alt, also, but Dave Hodges, or whatever his name is does not give you both sides.

There is nothing wrong with that but it makes you forget that there use to be fair reporting. fair reporting from all stations. Kate Daley reports one side, hedgehog, breitbart, The American,etc. all one side

I don't think Fox has any problems

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

EvanLM wrote: October 1st, 2022, 8:00 pm
Peeps wrote: September 29th, 2022, 8:18 pm "The Economist" magazine covers seem to predict the future in a "Simpson-esque" way. Here are some past examples:

well the covers brain wash ahead of time so you are directed to think of actual events in a certain way when they happen . I don't call that prediction. TV and movies are used in the same way . . predictive programming so you assume what they want you to.

however, I don't believe "they", whoever they are, are in it together. There are several secret combinations warring against each other right now for dominance and to protect what they already have in this world. One secret combination is trying to plunder everyone and the others are trying to preserve what they still have.

It is unreal to believe, like Kate Daley always drills in, that this large group of people in the whole world are giving each other scripts and cues.

Your magazine covers actually show something different. we are in real war right now . . not a play war

THE SECRET COVENANT

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive. Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite....

viewtopic.php?p=1183118#p1183118

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

EvanLM wrote:...Your magazine covers actually show something different. we are in real war right now . . not a play war
We are in a "PSYWAR." And we are the "enemy."

Watch the US Army commercial, "Ghosts in the Machine." I will post it again:

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

SmallFarm wrote: October 1st, 2022, 11:58 am
Even though they wouldn't be pumping any gas in or out the lines would still be pressurized with gas.
don't know for sure, but I guess they gotta keep the pipe pressurized so it doesn't get stressed by ocean pressures.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Here is link to a guy who tracked US and Russia military traffic. Does a segment on ships and flights over Nord Stream.

https://youtu.be/Jfpw9I01J0o

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

tribrac wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 12:48 pm
SmallFarm wrote: October 1st, 2022, 11:58 am
don't know for sure, but I guess they gotta keep the pipe pressurized so it doesn't get stressed by ocean pressures.
And purging the pipe by pumping in outside air would be expensive and I'm not sure it would be good for the pipes.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Start watching at 1minute in.
It was probably their happy Rosh Hashanah gift to themselves.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Chip wrote: September 29th, 2022, 12:00 pm
TheDuke wrote: September 29th, 2022, 10:39 am Personally I don't think it is about buying energy from US. We cannot supply natural gas (which this was, not gasoline) to Europe in any quantity, despite previous ill-understood statements of cryo-tankers or something a few months ago. IMO, it is just about have NO energy. Not to have US sell more but to have world use less. Get cold, get hungry, die, reduce population, destroy economy, save world by introducing new world order. Thankfully, then we will own nothing and be happy about it!
I had read somewhere, many months ago, that the US plan was to strip Europe of Russian energy and then force them to buy very expensive LNG.

US is now the main supplier of LNG to Europe:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... pportunity

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Spot charter rates for the global liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers are soaring due to a shortage of vessels.

LNG shipping rates have been dramatically impacted by energy supply chain disruption due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. The LNG shipping sector is booming even more as rates near record highs following the bombing of the Nord Stream pipeline system last week.

Bloomberg said Europe is "to replace Russian pipeline flows with liquefied natural gas from suppliers including in the US and Nigeria." Rejiggering supply chains for the energy-stricken continent means increasing demand for LNG carriers to source gas further away.
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/l ... pply-chain