NASA Lies

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
Down_the_rabbithole
captain of 100

Re: NASA Lies

Post by Down_the_rabbithole »

Subcomandante wrote: October 4th, 2022, 6:49 am
Peeps wrote: October 4th, 2022, 12:35 am Here is one of my past posts, with a few new things, re: NASA

Peeps wrote:

"I think it is rediculous that people still believe in NASA's photos. If everything was the size they say it is, the earth should be much bigger, filling up the entire sky. This video from NASA is a joke.
https://moon.nasa.gov/resources/330/fro ... -the-moon/

The NASA photo looks better, but it's probably just another fake, photshopped image.

Or their pics of satellites taking pics of planets. Well, what is taking the picture of the satellite, is there another mini satellite tagging along? They are probably really just ceiling fans with a CGI backdrop.

This NASA page about the hexagonal storm on one of the poles of Saturn is even says it's an "animation," not real footage. But people still believe them anyway.

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/images/pia2161 ... approaches

Note the credits go to NASA's JPL, which stands for "Jet Propulsion Laboratory." JPL was founded by Jack Parsons, so it could stand for Jack Parsons Laboratory as well. Jack Parsons was an occultist, along with his buddy L. Ron Hubbard, the latter was the founder of the Church of Scientology... there is even a movie called "Strange Angel" about Jack Parsons' life.

Created by Mark Heyman and based on George Pendle’s book of the same name, Strange Angel explores the bizarre true story of Jack Parsons, a man who straddled the worlds of science and the occult, pioneering America’s rocketry program while simultaneously practicing sex magick rituals and living by the creed “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.”
https://deadline.com/2019/04/strange-an ... 202599868/

I do not have a very high opinion of NASA, as it is a money laundering operation for black-budget projects started by Nazi scientists we brought in under the CIA's "Operation Paperclip," while they keep us sheeple bedazzled with CGI images/videos, and rocket launches that land in the sea. They have big tanks of water where they film things like space walks, and other zero gravity footage. The satellites orbiting the are real, there is enough energy in the upper atmosphere to suspend objects for a long time. Buzz Aldrin admits we never went to the moon:

But Nvidia, the company that specializes in computer graphics, "debunks" these rumours.
First cat on the moon:

I do believe that secret societies know much more than we do, and even keep secrets from their own rank and file members."
The earth would not fill up the entire sky from the lunar surface; it would only fill up about two degrees. Two degrees is not that big.

Objects are not "suspended" in the upper atmosphere. They have to move because of this wonderful thing called gravity. Something you learn about in science class in elementary school. As well as the scientist who discovered the concept by having an apple ding off the top of his head.

I have to laugh at those that say that the moon landing is fake because of CGI. CGI in the 1960s all the way up to the 1980s was very basic still; we didn't really start seeing CGI becoming more advanced until the 1990s.
If you were taught how gravity works in elementary school, you should share your knowledge as no one (scientists or otherwise) actually understands how it works. It's still very much a mystery. The only thing that is sort of understood is how gavity behaves, which is far from the "what causes its behavior".

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

:arrow: Starts at 1:02:00
I personally don't trust Nazi scientists and members of the CIA to tell me what "space" is like.
http://efour4ever.com/44thdivision/vonbrauncapture.html

https://archive.org/details/BraunWernhe ... 1/mode/2up

https://vault.fbi.gov/Wernher%20VonBrau ... f%207/view
Last edited by FoxMammaWisdom on October 4th, 2022, 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Jules wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 9:45 pm NASA + Disney = "Space"
Here we are - I wasn't just joking about NASA + Disney :lol:

https://web.archive.org/web/20060903012 ... ticle.html

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Well, we do know that NASA lies. They were caught. They had no choice but to admit it. But, how much of it is fake? All of it? Or only part?

In the interest of truth and the exchange of ideas on the greatest forum, I submit what Paul Harvey might call the rest of the story. One of my daughters thinks it is all BS and the world is flat. So to encourage people that might not want to take the opposing side of the creator, to have courage, to submit theories that support the moon missions. Actually, Brian does not demand that everyone agree with him. Fortunately, he is actually quite fair.

Anyway, here is a video that suggests Russia would have called out such a lie, and that Hollywood is not actually as clever as supposed, especially in the 60s and 70s.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Pics of patches speak thousands of words...

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Fred wrote: October 4th, 2022, 10:32 pmAnyway, here is a video that suggests Russia would have called out such a lie, and that Hollywood is not actually as clever as supposed, especially in the 60s and 70s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-N9wioymts
Watched it. Not convinced by his mostly emotional approach. Plus, there are so many reasons to why it seems fake, here's yet another:

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

creator wrote: October 5th, 2022, 6:26 pm
Fred wrote: October 4th, 2022, 10:32 pmAnyway, here is a video that suggests Russia would have called out such a lie, and that Hollywood is not actually as clever as supposed, especially in the 60s and 70s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-N9wioymts
Watched it. Not convinced by his mostly emotional approach. Plus, there are so many reasons to why it seems fake, here's yet another:
That is a rather compelling video. Looks like if they did go that they was forced to make fake videos because the astronauts were not competent to operate the camera. So they come back and have no pictures, so NASA creates some fakes. Who knows at what point they discovered that people did not discover the fakes.

I videoed a speaker one time and then discovered the camera shut off after 20 minutes and I never noticed. Duh!

It is the most compelling video I have seen on the subject. I still reserve judgement.

I do find one thing quite comical and that is NASA's inability to successfully launch rockets repeatedly. Boeing was their favorite understudy and their rocket is a complete failure. Elon Musk had to show them how to do it. He uses a different fuel. It doesn't blow up every third time.

I can see the government, media, and big tech all being in on the covid scam, but this was 50 years ago. I still think Russia would have called BS. But I will keep my eyes open for another video. If it is all BS, we have been stooges for a long time.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

I don't know how to show the videos like with a YT link, but here's the links to the videos on Twitter - multiple vids of airplanes flying over a local sunball in the clouds:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1577739284748156942

https://twitter.com/i/status/1577875920316162051

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

This video make NASA look like a childish group of bumbling idiots. It sure makes it easy to believe they do not know how to build an outer space rocket and never did.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

creator wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:36 pm I think we need a NASA lies mega thread pointing out all the ways NASA and other space agencies are lying to us, faking things, and wasting billions of tax payers dollars.

Not only did they fake the moon landings but they fake most things space related. Most of the videos put out by NASA are CGI; photos are photoshopped. But they'll also tell you that it has to be that way (and that's part of how they fool everyone).

For example, the recent NASA DART mission. The claim from NASA is:
Double Asteroid Redirection Test was a NASA space mission aimed at testing a method of planetary defense against near-Earth objects. It was designed to assess how much a spacecraft impact deflects an asteroid through a transfer of momentum. The asteroid selected for the test poses no actual threat to Earth.
Now take a look at some of their CGI fake footage of the mission, where they claim this DART satellite is traveling to "an asteroid 7 million miles from earth", and "closing in at 4,000 miles per second". That's 14.4 million miles an hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdhr_DssDLU
this is a false statement. something is wrong, NASA never claimed that at all. under 15,000 miles per hour. It took years to get there. this is the same speed required to get out of orbit. Not sure why you're so sure it is fake or photoshopped. I see no need to look at the video given the outlandish statements above that describe it. BTW i see no value in the experiment. But, we've all seen meteors and impacts at similar speeds of similar sizes. So?

I've worked a lot with NASA, they tend to over-sell things and many of the younger engineers are down right fool-hardy and easy to get things wrong. But, I've never see blatant lies outside of those expecting to get more funding and claiming much more completeness (need a better word) than they really did, i.e. simple experiments and claiming final quality products.

Moon landing was real (anyone here ever talk to a real Apollo astronaut over than me?) Way too much evidence, and my former boss even took the first pictures of the earth from behind the moon when he was younger (quite famous photo still). He did all the computations by hand in early 1960's. Cannot fake that stuff, there were nearly 10 million people involved at one time.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

TheDuke wrote: October 8th, 2022, 10:32 pmthis is a false statement. something is wrong, NASA never claimed that at all. under 15,000 miles per hour. It took years to get there...
I got the quote directly from watching NASA's own live stream of the DART mission. If it's false, it's the fault of the NASA actor or the script writers.
TheDuke wrote: October 8th, 2022, 10:32 pm..Not sure why you're so sure it is fake or photoshopped.
Because most of the images and video they put out are CGI and photoshopped. #fact.
TheDuke wrote: October 8th, 2022, 10:32 pmMoon landing was real (anyone here ever talk to a real Apollo astronaut over than me?) Way too much evidence, and my former boss even took the first pictures of the earth from behind the moon when he was younger (quite famous photo still). He did all the computations by hand in early 1960's. Cannot fake that stuff, there were nearly 10 million people involved at one time.
#fake

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

creator wrote: October 9th, 2022, 12:16 pm
TheDuke wrote: October 8th, 2022, 10:32 pmthis is a false statement. something is wrong, NASA never claimed that at all. under 15,000 miles per hour. It took years to get there...
I got the quote directly from watching NASA's own live stream of the DART mission. If it's false, it's the fault of the NASA actor or the script writers.
TheDuke wrote: October 8th, 2022, 10:32 pm..Not sure why you're so sure it is fake or photoshopped.
Because most of the images and video they put out are CGI and photoshopped. #fact.
TheDuke wrote: October 8th, 2022, 10:32 pmMoon landing was real (anyone here ever talk to a real Apollo astronaut over than me?) Way too much evidence, and my former boss even took the first pictures of the earth from behind the moon when he was younger (quite famous photo still). He did all the computations by hand in early 1960's. Cannot fake that stuff, there were nearly 10 million people involved at one time.
#fake
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes ... glass/amp/

Such a weird thing to fake, they call it volcanic glass beads but it doesn’t have carbon tracking in them like all volcanic glass beads we have found here on earth.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I went to the NASA site, never anything claimed traveling millions of miles per hour "FACT".

I know a man who went to the moon........... FACT............... if you wish to disbelieve that is your choice, but it doesn't really change the facts. I have worked with NASA for many years. I am not a NASA fan at all. But, I have enough depth of knowledge to know where to draw the line. I'm sorry for those who see dark shadows, even in broad daylight.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

TheDuke wrote: October 9th, 2022, 5:19 pm I went to the NASA site, never anything claimed traveling millions of miles per hour "FACT".

I know a man who went to the moon........... FACT............... if you wish to disbelieve that is your choice, but it doesn't really change the facts. I have worked with NASA for many years. I am not a NASA fan at all. But, I have enough depth of knowledge to know where to draw the line. I'm sorry for those who see dark shadows, even in broad daylight.
How do you know for a fact the man you know went to the moon?

Don’t apologize for the fact some see through these facts.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

It sounds wimpy and I know you’re not wimpy. After all, you are the Duke.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

madvin wrote: October 9th, 2022, 5:29 pm
TheDuke wrote: October 9th, 2022, 5:19 pm I went to the NASA site, never anything claimed traveling millions of miles per hour "FACT".

Madvin: how do you know your father was your father? How do you know the earth exists? Deep communication with him, them, many. Like I said I'm not apologizing for people that have limited knowledge and experience and understanding. I try to clear it up a bit. But, I don't have much respect for those who in broad daylight see so many shadows. I don't want to engage with you any more on this. I wasn't directing my comments to you and in the past you have been well off the charts on conspiracies and lack of understanding of physics and chemistry. You may keep your thoughts as yours and I will mine as well. But, for those seeking truth, there are surely conspiracies all around us but not everything accomplished by man is a conspiracy.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Why would an alien/NAZI/Freemason collaboration tell their human employees what they're actually doing fabricating our reality? :lol:

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

TheDuke wrote: October 9th, 2022, 5:39 pm
madvin wrote: October 9th, 2022, 5:29 pm

Madvin: how do you know your father was your father? How do you know the earth exists? Deep communication with him, them, many. Like I said I'm not apologizing for people that have limited knowledge and experience and understanding. I try to clear it up a bit. But, I don't have much respect for those who in broad daylight see so many shadows. I don't want to engage with you any more on this. I wasn't directing my comments to you and in the past you have been well off the charts on conspiracies and lack of understanding of physics and chemistry. You may keep your thoughts as yours and I will mine as well. But, for those seeking truth, there are surely conspiracies all around us but not everything accomplished by man is a conspiracy.
I do base my thoughts on data and evidence and am not too bereft of understanding of physics and chemistry.

And I do respect your experiences.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

TheDuke wrote: October 9th, 2022, 5:39 pm..for those seeking truth, there are surely conspiracies all around us but not everything accomplished by man is a conspiracy.
The alleged Moon landings have far too much evidence revealing the hoax. Of course not all employees would know about it, but it's not difficult for the conspiracy to find enough people willing to stay silent for money. Only a small circle of people needed to really know about the hoax, the rest were compartmentalized away from seeing it.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Subcomandante wrote: October 4th, 2022, 6:49 am As well as the scientist who discovered the concept by having an apple ding off the top of his head.
You believe in some idiot who didn't discover that things fall downward until he was a grown adult.

Your mountain of evidence is produced by the very perpetrators of the crime.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

TheDuke wrote: October 9th, 2022, 5:39 pm Deep communication with him, them, many.
You had 'deep communication' with him and that's how you know it's a fact. So he hooked you, we're not buying it and believe me, there are plenty of shadows in broad daylight.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

#fake
CGI in 1969 to make that look as real as it did would not have been able to be completed. Kosmicheskaya Programma CCCP (The forerunner to POCKOCMOC) was in a perfect position to call it a fake but they never did, neither externally nor internally. Neither has China (who has landed probes on the far side of the moon, and NASA nor the ESA have called China out on that).
Attachments
CGI meme.png
CGI meme.png (337.81 KiB) Viewed 855 times

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Shawn Henry wrote: October 9th, 2022, 7:55 pm
Subcomandante wrote: October 4th, 2022, 6:49 am As well as the scientist who discovered the concept by having an apple ding off the top of his head.
You believe in some idiot who didn't discover that things fall downward until he was a grown adult.

Your mountain of evidence is produced by the very perpetrators of the crime.
And why do things fall downward, and at the same speed, regardless of weight?

This was the concept that was discovered through observation, like pretty much all of modern science. Even our own religion was based on observation followed by prayer.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Subcomandante wrote: October 10th, 2022, 4:01 amCGI in 1969 to make that look as real as it did would not have been able to be completed.
I didn't claim the moon landing was CGI. NASA uses a lot of CGI today. Back then it would have been movie sets and filming in locations that were made to convince people it was the Moon.

Buzz Aldrin admitting it was a simulation (around the 2 minute mark):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9zITkArZCg&t=120s

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Subcomandante wrote: October 10th, 2022, 4:01 am
#fake
CGI in 1969 to make that look as real as it did would not have been able to be completed. Kosmicheskaya Programma CCCP (The forerunner to POCKOCMOC) was in a perfect position to call it a fake but they never did, neither externally nor internally. Neither has China (who has landed probes on the far side of the moon, and NASA nor the ESA have called China out on that).
Nice strawman Sub, No one is saying that the moon landings were CGI