NASA Lies

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
creator
(of the Forum)

NASA Lies

Post by creator »

I think we need a NASA lies mega thread pointing out all the ways NASA and other space agencies are lying to us, faking things, and wasting billions of tax payers dollars.

Not only did they fake the moon landings but they fake most things space related. Most of the videos put out by NASA are CGI; photos are photoshopped. But they'll also tell you that it has to be that way (and that's part of how they fool everyone).

For example, the recent NASA DART mission. The claim from NASA is:
Double Asteroid Redirection Test was a NASA space mission aimed at testing a method of planetary defense against near-Earth objects. It was designed to assess how much a spacecraft impact deflects an asteroid through a transfer of momentum. The asteroid selected for the test poses no actual threat to Earth.
Now take a look at some of their CGI fake footage of the mission, where they claim this DART satellite is traveling to "an asteroid 7 million miles from earth", and "closing in at 4,000 miles per second". That's 14.4 million miles an hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdhr_DssDLU

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: NASA Lies

Post by Pazooka »

Here’s something a former NASA employee had to say. Back in 2007 her coworkers were making fun of people who thought the earth was a globe. Talks about how they can’t discuss things outside of their specialty with others of different specialties, keeping everything compartmentalized.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/K4OPWcPxzZN4/

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

The big lie isn't that we went to the moon, it's that we did it using rocket telemetry and lunar capsules.
The reality is what we're doing on the moon and in space must remain under the cover of "national security".
Joseph Farrell* calls them Not A Space Agency for a reason. (Giza Death Star is his site)
Is it too much to ask that we educate ourselves on the truths of modern Nazis and what they've done with suppressed technologies under the cover of secret combinations?
IT's too bad he delves so deep on the occult side or I'd recommend Daniel Listz of Dark Journalist on YT, too.
*Oxford history scholar Dr. Joseph P. Farrell does a weekly podcast of world commentary (not unlike Joel Skousen's) called News from the Nefarium.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

logonbump wrote: September 30th, 2022, 3:46 pmThe reality is what we're doing on the moon and in space must remain under the cover of "national security".
Not buying it. Beware of gatekeepers and controlled opposition.

truefreedom
captain of 100

Post by truefreedom »

creator wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:36 pm I think we need a NASA lies mega thread pointing out all the ways NASA and other space agencies are lying to us, faking things, and wasting billions of tax payers dollars.

Not only did they fake the moon landings but they fake most things space related. Most of the videos put out by NASA are CGI; photos are photoshopped. But they'll also tell you that it has to be that way (and that's part of how they fool everyone).

For example, the recent NASA DART mission. The claim from NASA is:
Double Asteroid Redirection Test was a NASA space mission aimed at testing a method of planetary defense against near-Earth objects. It was designed to assess how much a spacecraft impact deflects an asteroid through a transfer of momentum. The asteroid selected for the test poses no actual threat to Earth.
Now take a look at some of their CGI fake footage of the mission, where they claim this DART satellite is traveling to "an asteroid 7 million miles from earth", and "closing in at 4,000 miles per second". That's 14.4 million miles an hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdhr_DssDLU
:D High resolution imagery at 4000 miles per second :D

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

I think we brought back glass beads from the moon. It is damming evidence that the sun micro novas. The CIA was officially separated from the army at the same time NASA was organized for a reason.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

NASA means deception in Hebrew (at least that's what I read in a photo). I think they definitely lie. I'm not saying they lie about everything, but I don't think you get the whole truth from them.

I'm not saying we didn't go to the moon (and I'm not saying we did) but how did we go to the moon with 1960s tech and we've never returned with all of our insane technological progress since then? If anything this supports what I'm always raving about; the decline. A decline in decency, a decline in values, a decline in societal capital. Assuming it's true that they went to the moon with 60s tech and have been unable to return with our better tech, that just is a symbolic example of the real decline the US and western civilization has been going through. It's like God saying "you've piqued as a community, you will never reach these heights again, despite your technological progress, my spirit is withdrawing from your society and it was my spirit that allowed it to reach such great heights"

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Pazooka wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:42 pm Here’s something a former NASA employee had to say. Back in 2007 her coworkers were making fun of people who thought the earth was a globe. Talks about how they can’t discuss things outside of their specialty with others of different specialties, keeping everything compartmentalized.

One of the amazing things about this post truth era is that there are still maniacs that believe the earth is flat against mountains of evidence to the contrary.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Subcomandante wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 5:33 pm
Pazooka wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:42 pm Here’s something a former NASA employee had to say. Back in 2007 her coworkers were making fun of people who thought the earth was a globe. Talks about how they can’t discuss things outside of their specialty with others of different specialties, keeping everything compartmentalized.

One of the amazing things about this post truth era is that there are still maniacs that believe the earth is flat against mountains of evidence to the contrary.
One of the amazing things about your post is that it fails to address any of the information you pretend to be commenting on.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Pazooka wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 5:57 pm

One of the amazing things about your post is that it fails to address any of the information you pretend to be commenting on.
Sure. It's your contention that the earth is flat. Such is your prerogative to believe it. But there are mountains of evidence to the contrary. Both scientific and non scientific.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyD8VIK032o

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

creator wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:36 pm I think we need a NASA lies mega thread pointing out all the ways NASA and other space agencies are lying to us, faking things, and wasting billions of tax payers dollars.
YAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! OH there are SO MANY! Well... like everything they have ever said. :lol:

NASA + Disney = "Space"
nasadisney.jpg
nasadisney.jpg (153.62 KiB) Viewed 1634 times
This person has compiled an EXCELLENT start to seeing what NASA has created here:

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Look who NASA hired as their first director:

Keith Glennan, 1st Director of NASA (1959)
History in the FILM INDUSTRY:
1935-1939 Operations Manager, Paramount Pictures, Inc.
1939-1941 Studio Manager, Paramount Pictures, Inc.
1941-1942 Studio Manager, Samuel Goldwyn Studios
1942-1945 Director, U. S. Navy Underwater Sound Laboratory
1945-1947 Production Manager, Ansco Division, General Aniline and Film

Of course they would hire someone with experience in the film industry, considering most of what they put out is fake video and images of space, fake moon landings, etc.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

creator wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 10:42 pm 1942-1945 Director, U. S. Navy Underwater Sound Laboratory
There's a hint at another NASA lie - they aren't just "training" in the water. :ugeek:

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Re: 🌌🏊👌

Post by Peeps »

abijah wrote: September 30th, 2022, 9:06 pm
"Neptune's rings, wow, what a cool Photoshop!"

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Here is one of my past posts, with a few new things, re: NASA

Peeps wrote:

"I think it is rediculous that people still believe in NASA's photos. If everything was the size they say it is, the earth should be much bigger, filling up the entire sky. This video from NASA is a joke.
https://moon.nasa.gov/resources/330/fro ... -the-moon/

The NASA photo looks better, but it's probably just another fake, photshopped image.

Or their pics of satellites taking pics of planets. Well, what is taking the picture of the satellite, is there another mini satellite tagging along? They are probably really just ceiling fans with a CGI backdrop.

This NASA page about the hexagonal storm on one of the poles of Saturn is even says it's an "animation," not real footage. But people still believe them anyway.

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/images/pia2161 ... approaches

Note the credits go to NASA's JPL, which stands for "Jet Propulsion Laboratory." JPL was founded by Jack Parsons, so it could stand for Jack Parsons Laboratory as well. Jack Parsons was an occultist, along with his buddy L. Ron Hubbard, the latter was the founder of the Church of Scientology... there is even a movie called "Strange Angel" about Jack Parsons' life.

Created by Mark Heyman and based on George Pendle’s book of the same name, Strange Angel explores the bizarre true story of Jack Parsons, a man who straddled the worlds of science and the occult, pioneering America’s rocketry program while simultaneously practicing sex magick rituals and living by the creed “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.”
https://deadline.com/2019/04/strange-an ... 202599868/

I do not have a very high opinion of NASA, as it is a money laundering operation for black-budget projects started by Nazi scientists we brought in under the CIA's "Operation Paperclip," while they keep us sheeple bedazzled with CGI images/videos, and rocket launches that land in the sea. They have big tanks of water where they film things like space walks, and other zero gravity footage. The satellites orbiting the are real, there is enough energy in the upper atmosphere to suspend objects for a long time. Buzz Aldrin admits we never went to the moon:

But Nvidia, the company that specializes in computer graphics, "debunks" these rumours.
First cat on the moon:

I do believe that secret societies know much more than we do, and even keep secrets from their own rank and file members."

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

A mountain of evidence and all you provide as proof is ad hominem.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Peeps wrote: October 4th, 2022, 12:35 am Here is one of my past posts, with a few new things, re: NASA

Peeps wrote:

"I think it is rediculous that people still believe in NASA's photos. If everything was the size they say it is, the earth should be much bigger, filling up the entire sky. This video from NASA is a joke.
https://moon.nasa.gov/resources/330/fro ... -the-moon/

The NASA photo looks better, but it's probably just another fake, photshopped image.

Or their pics of satellites taking pics of planets. Well, what is taking the picture of the satellite, is there another mini satellite tagging along? They are probably really just ceiling fans with a CGI backdrop.

This NASA page about the hexagonal storm on one of the poles of Saturn is even says it's an "animation," not real footage. But people still believe them anyway.

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/images/pia2161 ... approaches

Note the credits go to NASA's JPL, which stands for "Jet Propulsion Laboratory." JPL was founded by Jack Parsons, so it could stand for Jack Parsons Laboratory as well. Jack Parsons was an occultist, along with his buddy L. Ron Hubbard, the latter was the founder of the Church of Scientology... there is even a movie called "Strange Angel" about Jack Parsons' life.

Created by Mark Heyman and based on George Pendle’s book of the same name, Strange Angel explores the bizarre true story of Jack Parsons, a man who straddled the worlds of science and the occult, pioneering America’s rocketry program while simultaneously practicing sex magick rituals and living by the creed “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.”
https://deadline.com/2019/04/strange-an ... 202599868/

I do not have a very high opinion of NASA, as it is a money laundering operation for black-budget projects started by Nazi scientists we brought in under the CIA's "Operation Paperclip," while they keep us sheeple bedazzled with CGI images/videos, and rocket launches that land in the sea. They have big tanks of water where they film things like space walks, and other zero gravity footage. The satellites orbiting the are real, there is enough energy in the upper atmosphere to suspend objects for a long time. Buzz Aldrin admits we never went to the moon:

But Nvidia, the company that specializes in computer graphics, "debunks" these rumours.
First cat on the moon:

I do believe that secret societies know much more than we do, and even keep secrets from their own rank and file members."
The earth would not fill up the entire sky from the lunar surface; it would only fill up about two degrees. Two degrees is not that big.

Objects are not "suspended" in the upper atmosphere. They have to move because of this wonderful thing called gravity. Something you learn about in science class in elementary school. As well as the scientist who discovered the concept by having an apple ding off the top of his head.

I have to laugh at those that say that the moon landing is fake because of CGI. CGI in the 1960s all the way up to the 1980s was very basic still; we didn't really start seeing CGI becoming more advanced until the 1990s.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

gradles21 wrote: October 4th, 2022, 6:13 am

A mountain of evidence and all you provide as proof is ad hominem.
I had a friend who flew from Bogota to Sydney Australia. They made a refueling stop not up in Los Angeles United States but in Santiago Chile. That airplane ride shouldn't even be possible on a flat earth.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Subcomandante wrote: October 4th, 2022, 6:49 amI have to laugh at those that say that the moon landing is fake because of CGI. CGI in the 1960s all the way up to the 1980s was very basic still; we didn't really start seeing CGI becoming more advanced until the 1990s.
I don't know anyone saying the moon landing was CGI. #Strawman. Obviously there are other ways to fake something like that.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

I think flat earth is likely part of their disinformation campaign to keep people believing in NASA's and other lies.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

creator wrote: October 4th, 2022, 9:15 am I think flat earth is likely part of their disinformation campaign to keep people believing in NASA's and other lies.
I believe the same about globe earth and gravity and the other lies they told us in government school and that mainstream media still promotes. I believe they are BOTH psyops creating a "war" when neither side is looking at a bigger picture containing elements of BOTH teams - and some more information both aren't looking at. (If the world's secret combination countries decided to back out of the Antarctic treaty for example, then we'd see the scam crumble - the lies surrounding the nature of Antarctica and the tech and "stuff" they have going on there, is one of the "things" that helps create the illusions for both teams). But for now, they are ALLLL lying, and ALLLL allowing both arguments to continue to muddy the bigger picture.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

A handful of freemasons went to the moon in a meth heads tree fort in the late 60's and 70's, livestreamed to millions of people on earth, played golf, rode go-carts, then came home and because of budget concerns NASA recorded over all of the telemetry data, and then lost the technology to go back to the moon. Nothing fishy about this story whatsoever.Image

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

gradles21 wrote: October 4th, 2022, 10:06 am ...a meth heads tree fort...

:lol: Apt description. Made me lol.