CERN: They not telling us everything.

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Being There
captain of 1,000

CERN: They not telling us everything.

Post by Being There »

“No one knows what the thing does – no
one does. Firing particles at each other at
the speed of light can’t end well. We
(physicists) have no idea what we’re
doing.” — Dr. Amit Goswami, Quantum Physicist.
Of course, we are not told this. internet search describes CERN as a very important
scientific project that is in search of creation’s smallest particle called the God particle. But we also see strange religious messages mixed throughout our search such as the statue of Shiva outside of
the CERN headquarters or bizarre videos of
workers dancing the Hindu Shiva Dance of
Destruction. But there is more.........

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Re: CERN: They not telling us everything.

Post by francisco.colaco »

I have worked at CERN, at the beginning of the Large Hadron Collider, doing instrumentation and device drivers for the Collider. Right at the bunker, tens of metres from the place where the particles collide.

The collider is no more than a collider os particles. No portals will be opened to the gates of hell, and no black hole will be created that lasts more than some picoseconds.

Physicists tend to be quite doofies (I am an enginner), so they mix religious themes at everything to appear urban and tolerant. It is just folklore, at the bottom of it all.

The amazing thing is that there are those who believe in hocus-pocus, right at the 21st century.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 6:56 am I have worked at CERN, at the beginning of the Large Hadron Collider, doing instrumentation and device drivers for the Collider. Right at the bunker, tens of metres from the place where the particles collide.

The collider is no more than a collider os particles. No portals will be opened to the gates of hell, and no black hole will be created that lasts more than some picoseconds.

Physicists tend to be quite doofies (I am an enginner), so they mix religious themes at everything to appear urban and tolerant. It is just folklore, at the bottom of it all.

The amazing thing is that there are those who believe in hocus-pocus, right at the 21st century.
This sounds like propaganda to comfort the masses, the folklore has to be real!

I am being satire here!

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

This is from 6 years ago. The world has gotten incredibly more evil since then.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Peeps wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 1:07 pm This is from 6 years ago. The world has gotten incredibly more evil since then.
After 6 years of no-whatsoever-glimpse-of-fulfillment, I'd say the author of the video you quoted lacks a considerable number of brain synapses.

Proof of absence is not only absence of proof, but we have tens of years of 'CERN will destroy the World, summon demons and bring home the Armageddon'. We should be burying the subject by now, because the corpse reeks badly.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 1:16 pm
Peeps wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 1:07 pm This is from 6 years ago. The world has gotten incredibly more evil since then.
After 6 years of no-whatsoever-glimpse-of-fulfillment, I'd say the author of the video you quoted lacks a considerable number of brain synapses.

Proof of absence is not only absence of proof, but we have tens of years of 'CERN will destroy the World, summon demons and bring home the Armageddon'. We should be burying the subject by now, because the corpse reeks badly.
You admitted you worked at CERN. So why would you tell the truth about the dark shenanigans going on? Were you involved in this?

An investigation has just been launched into a newly surfaced video of a mock human sacrifice at CERN particle physics laboratory in Geneva, Switzerland, The Guardian reports. CERN, Europe's top physics lab and home of the Large Hadron Collider, has a large statue of the Hindu deity Shiva on its campus, in front of which black-cloaked figures gathered and "stabbed" a woman.

Because CERN has tight security, those who participated in the staged occult ritual must have had access badges—presumably, scientists. A CERN spokesperson explained the situation: "CERN welcomes every year thousands of scientific users from all over the world and sometimes some of them let their humour go too far."

https://www.science.org/content/article ... ifice-cern

Human sacrifice is not funny.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 6:56 am The collider is no more than a collider os particles. No portals will be opened to the gates of hell, and no black hole will be created that lasts more than some picoseconds.
Sounds like they should make the next Ghostbusters movie there!

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

This video was one of the first videos that CERN, themselves, made.

"Symmetry."

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Here is another one, titled "Happy."
Don't mind that crazy looking dude, Mr. Ellis, I believe is his name, playing peek-a-boo in his messy office with stacks of papers all around. Don't put it together with Bond 1 being played by Barry Nelson was the 1st actor to play the role of James Bond, and a possible reference to Nelson Mandela and the "Mandela Effect"...

The probable origin of James Bond 007:

Let me draw a picture for you about a specific time in England, in the 17th century at the time of the Tudor dynasty, a big agenda took place, and it had to do with a character named Sir John Dee. And he worked for the British government, and he was also the ambassador to the court of King James and Queen Elizabeth I, and when he wrote back to the queen, he wrote his signature “007.” because he was the head of MI5, British secret service comes at the end of the Tudor dynasty in the 15th century. Ian Flemming the author of James Bond was a member of the secret service, and when he retired he wrote about his organization....

Now, the Macrobes, they don’t nothing for free. First of all they told John Dee and his cohorts to get the key to the stargate you have to do two things: the first thing is find out how to make matter from energy. But you are too stupid to know how to do that, so we have to teach you how to do the opposite first, which is how to release energy from matter. And that alone is gong to take you 500 years. Remember when Oppenheimer split the atom, that was when they patted themselves on the back because phase 1 was accomplished. Now they are doing the opposite: how to create matter from energy. Which is what the Macrobes told them they need to do to get out of the stargate. MIT, SRI, Sun Corp are just fronts for that particular agenda.

The second key involved the element Silicon. You are talking to John Dee in the 14th-15th century, he’s not gonna know what any of this means. What we are calling the “Silicon Revolution” is the end game being played out.

But the macrobes don’t do anything for nothing. so john dee goes, “well what do you want? In return for your knowledge?” They said, “we want blood.” Just like any vampire right, blood is energy. When you study the occult, you find that blood is energy. So John Dee goes “oh, well how much do you want and where do you want it?” When and where?...

https://truthscrambler.com/2017/12/21/m ... -macrobes/

Now, they do have a way, no "the way," to convert energy to matter, with the tokomak, aka ITER.

ITER ("The Way" in Latin) is one of the most ambitious energy projects in the world today.

In southern France, 35 nations* are collaborating to build the world's largest tokamak, a magnetic fusion device that has been designed to prove the feasibility of fusion as a large-scale and carbon-free source of energy based on the same principle that powers our Sun and stars.

The experimental campaign that will be carried out at ITER is crucial to advancing fusion science and preparing the way for the fusion power plants of tomorrow.

ITER will be the first fusion device to produce net energy. ITER will be the first fusion device to maintain fusion for long periods of time. And ITER will be the first fusion device to test the integrated technologies, materials, and physics regimes necessary for the commercial production of fusion-based electricity.

Thousands of engineers and scientists have contributed to the design of ITER since the idea for an international joint experiment in fusion was first launched in 1985. The ITER Members—China, the European Union, India, Japan, Korea, Russia and the United States—are now engaged in a 35-year collaboration to build and operate the ITER experimental device, and together bring fusion to the point where a demonstration fusion reactor can be designed...

https://www.iter.org/proj/inafewlines

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Peeps wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 1:40 pm Because CERN has tight security, those who participated in the staged occult ritual must have had access badges—presumably, scientists. A CERN spokesperson explained the situation: "CERN welcomes every year thousands of scientific users from all over the world and sometimes some of them let their humour go too far."

Physicists. Crazy by the dozens. Who cares? Nobody actually died.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:53 pm
Peeps wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 1:40 pm Because CERN has tight security, those who participated in the staged occult ritual must have had access badges—presumably, scientists. A CERN spokesperson explained the situation: "CERN welcomes every year thousands of scientific users from all over the world and sometimes some of them let their humour go too far."

Physicists. Crazy by the dozens. Who cares? Nobody actually died.
https://newspunch.com/source-of-cern-sa ... ound-dead/

The man who was the source of the mysterious human sacrifice video filmed at CERN has been found dead.

The video was uploaded to YouTube by ‘Richie from Boston’ who wrote: “This is new footage caught on the grounds of CERN, videotaped from inside the building. If it’s real, that’s horrible, if it’s a staged ritual, that’s equally bad...

Speaking to The Mirror, he said: “So it turns out the origin of the video posted for the sacrifice at CERN has been found – the problem is, the man is dead. Now hoax or no hoax, let me remind you all we have seen this before and we know all that expose this evil are killed or made to disappear.”...

Some theorists claim the way the particles are smashed ‘opens new portals into the fourth dimension,’ while some others believe CERN is being used as a portal to allow Satan to return to Earth.

https://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2095.htm

August 19, 2016

US Air Force Officer Under Attack After He Identifies CERN “Human Sacrifice” Victim

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

A shocking combined report compiled by the Main Intelligence Directorate (GRU) and Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) circulating in the Kremlin today relating to the “satanic ritual sacrifice” of a young Swiss woman in front of a statue dedicated to the “underworld” ancient god Shiva on the highly secure grounds of the European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN) in Geneva, Switzerland, last month is now reporting that the US Air Force Officer who discovered this victims identity has come under a “withering/ferocious” attack by the Obama regime. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]...

ImageSwiss citizen Maja Franziska Brandli, 29, reported dead on 5 July by US authorities

As to the “significance/importance” of why Major Lewis was tracking this US Air Force flight, this report continues, GRU analysts requested that the SVR investigate any anomalies associated with it—and whose discoveries shocked both the GRU and SVR alike.

By examining the US Air Force personnel who had went through Swiss customs on 30 June, this report says, SVR analysts detected that a uniformed US airwoman was not found to be any Federation database of American soldiers—and who when this crew left Switzerland on 4 July was not found to be aboard the flight.

In order to ascertain the identity of this US airwoman, this report continues, SVR analyst initiated an “enhanced computer search” (facial recognition?) regarding her and discovered that she was a Swiss citizen named Maja Franziska Brandli—who was reported missing by American police authorities on 19 June, who said she had disappeared from the Sea-Tac Airport, near Joint Base Lewis-McChord, and on 5 July was reported by these same authorities to be dead, with no other information about her able to be found.

comparing Ms Brandli’s physical attributes against the “pictorial elements” depicted in the CERN human sacrifice video, this report grimly states, the SVR determined that there was a 87% likelihood that she was the victim of this satanic ritual—as her height (5 feet 8 inches, 136 pounds) corresponds to the victims as measured against the known size of CERN’s Shiva statue, and, most importantly, her body was unblemished having no scars, tattoos, or other physical defects.

Image24 June, mysterious electric cloud forms over CERN

This report notes that the SVR has long been gravely concerned with the satanic activities of CERN since 2009 when Sergio Bertolucci, their Director for Research and Scientific Computing, publically stated about their true mission that “out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it”—and that appeared to have occurred on 24 June when a mysterious electrical cloud formed over CERN and the statue of Shiva.

AkalAish
captain of 100

Post by AkalAish »

Oh......hello there! :geek:

I stumbled upon this thread when I was out for an evening stroll in LDSFF Land.

I must admit, I have not the foggiest clue about any of this.

Nope. Just took another look. Still have no idea.

It is interesting, however.

I feel as though the Doctor is involved...

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Peeps wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 3:41 pm This video was one of the first videos that CERN, themselves, made.

"Symmetry."
not at all creepy or Satanic :shock:

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

AkalAish wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 9:00 pm Oh......hello there! :geek:

I stumbled upon this thread when I was out for an evening stroll in LDSFF Land.

I must admit, I have not the foggiest clue about any of this.

Nope. Just took another look. Still have no idea.

It is interesting, however.

I feel as though the Doctor is involved...

This is a great place to explore many proverbial "rabbit trails," which may lead to going down a few proverbial "rabbit holes."

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Sunain wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 3:09 pm
francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 6:56 am The collider is no more than a collider os particles. No portals will be opened to the gates of hell, and no black hole will be created that lasts more than some picoseconds.
Sounds like they should make the next Ghostbusters movie there!
Here is a face of an entity from a collision:

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

like all the rest of em - CERN is full of crap.

from the past.

New CERN experiment violates the standard model of particle and hints at brand-new physics
https://strangesounds.org/2021/03/new-c ... ysics.html

Leptons are a class of particles that include the electrons, neutrinos, and particles like the electrons but much heavier known as muon and tau. All these particles are defined as different ‘flavors’ of leptons. And finally, we get to universality.

Electrons, muon, and tau particles can interact via the electromagnetic force and the weak nuclear force, which is responsible for radioactive decay. Combined together this makes the electroweak force and the standard model says that these leptons should have identical electroweak interaction strengths. But the latest observations are now saying that this might not be the case.-

BE NOT DECIEVED BY:The Great Deception - Project Blue Beam
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
faking The Second Coming.
The technology is there to fake The Second Coming.

Eyewitness: CERN Performs Jerusalem Sky ‘Phenomenon’ !!! Photos & Documentation! ‘Likely to Recur!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 24

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west;

so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

--------------------------------------------
Thessalonians

Chapter 2

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped;
so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
also

The Blue Beam Project -

"Project Blue Beam is a conspiracy theory that claims that NASA is attempting to implement a New Age religion with the Antichrist at its head and start a

New World Order,

via a technologically-simulated Second Coming."

Project Blue Beam- Fake UFO Invasion and the Holographic Return of Christ
--------------------------------------------------------------

some examples of realistic holograms

How did they create Michael Jackson's hologram~ CNN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDR3hSeQ8pk

【Hatsune Miku】 World is Mine / ryo(supercell)【初音ミク】
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhl5afLEKdo

Bluebeam Project Hologram Technology 3D Tiger ,MUST SEE !!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3BIAuj0K6A
----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w99nxIDzXYI

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Here is your innocent CERN for ya - and all their strange perversions.

Gotthard Tunnel Opening Ceremony Explained ((Switzerland (CERN) Satanic Ritual)) RELOADED
https://www.bitchute.com/video/O7YUX3yGDF05/

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 6:56 am I have worked at CERN, at the beginning of the Large Hadron Collider, doing instrumentation and device drivers for the Collider. Right at the bunker, tens of metres from the place where the particles collide.

If you are talking about real magic, it exists and I can assure you that it is very real and very dangerous. I've had a couple of personal experiences. One of which was in a remote part of the world where according to my companion we were having a curse cast on us. That wasn't the terrifying part. This was almost 30 years ago, but I still remember it like it was yesterday. At the time, I was in perfect physical condition (unlike now), and just prior to being a missionary I could run a mile in just under 4:30 so I could run.

Well, one day as the sun was setting we heard this man's voice chanting in the native language (my companion later told me he was cursing us) and his voice was as if a man was standing right next to me. This is where it gets really crazy. I start looking around for where this guy must be hiding, and I can't see anywhere for him to hide there was literally nowhere for him to hide in the surrounding terrain for miles where I could have seen him. The tallest weeds and plants must have been 8-9 inches at best and very sparse. At this point, I start running, and the voice gets closer and starts making this evil cackle. My companion is telling me we've got to get back on the trail since we were not supposed to be going off trail but we were trying to get home faster (now I know why the locals warn you about staying on the trails). As this voice gets closer to me, I start freaking out and I'm running an all-out sprint, I am positive it was the fastest I've ever run in my life, it sure felt like it was. At this point, the voice sounds like it is right next to my ear a few inches away and I am booking it for getting back on the trail. Finally, I get back on the trail and Boom! the voice stops immediately. The darn thing is my companion refused to tell me what he was cursing us with, not sure if I want to know.

So do I believe in hocus-pocus? Absolutely, I witnessed it firsthand. Satan has very real power, and real magic exists but there is always a price to pay. I won't mess with that stuff at all. You start going to places like Haiti, Jamaica and the like and you don't want to mess with their witch doctors and priests, that stuff is straight up legit.

Here is an interesting video with Anthony Head (Played Giles on Buffy The Vampire Series) when he was doing a Documentary in Haiti about Zombies. Well, if you watch the documentary you'll see that he and his crew get freaked out enough before they try to disprove if zombies are real or not. Enough that they pulled the plug and say I'm out, I can't blame them one bit. Here's the video:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Even if you take the normie line about CERN there are major reasons to be concerned about what is going on there. It has got to the stage where they are performing acts which are either rare or unnatural, and have unknown consequences. We already know about the power in the heart of an atom... randomly ramming subatomic particles into one another could easily lead to dire consequences.

TLDR version: the folk working there don't know what they're doing half the time.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

Niemand,

The first law of thermodynamics protects us from greater evil.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

anonymous91 wrote: October 5th, 2022, 1:49 am So do I believe in hocus-pocus? Absolutely, I witnessed it firsthand. Satan has very real power, and real magic exists but there is always a price to pay. I won't mess with that stuff at all. You start going to places like Haiti, Jamaica and the like and you don't want to mess with their witch doctors and priests, that stuff is straight up legit.
Fortunately, at this side of the World hocus-pocus is not working at all: I an probably one of the more cursed persons in the World, from phony protestant, Jahovah's Witness and other religious leaders to street corner magicians to brazilian "macumba" nd african black magic xamans: I tend to be quite sarcastic into their purported power. I look 38--39 (I do). I'm 52. I'm in excellent health.

Maybe their god is on a journey, and could not hear their screams. I should ask them to pour down more water at the firewood.

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 5th, 2022, 11:45 am
anonymous91 wrote: October 5th, 2022, 1:49 am So do I believe in hocus-pocus? Absolutely, I witnessed it firsthand. Satan has very real power, and real magic exists but there is always a price to pay. I won't mess with that stuff at all. You start going to places like Haiti, Jamaica and the like and you don't want to mess with their witch doctors and priests, that stuff is straight up legit.
Fortunately, at this side of the World hocus-pocus is not working at all: I an probably one of the more cursed persons in the World, from phony protestant, Jahovah's Witness and other religious leaders to street corner magicians to brazilian "macumba" nd african black magic xamans: I tend to be quite sarcastic into their purported power. I look 38--39 (I do). I'm 52. I'm in excellent health.

Maybe their god is on a journey, and could not hear their screams. I should ask them to pour down more water at the firewood.
Well, there are two important things that I have heard from an ex-Satanist turned Christian-that may explain this. He was explaining that he used to curse people using black magic before God intervened in his life. Here are a couple of things he mentioned.

1- People who have their faith strongly rooted in Christ (not just claim to be Christians, but truly live it) he was not able to curse. These were God's people, and they were protected from any harm. Just being a Christian didn't matter though, if you weren't living as a Christian. Sometimes there were loopholes where he could still curse them when Christians were doing foolish things they ought not to be doing (interestingly enough this includes practicing Yoga).

2- He was unable to curse people when they were in the act of praying. In fact, he claimed that sometimes the curse almost reversed back on himself. Maybe this is why we are told to pray unceasingly. There is literal Spiritual Power in prayer that protects us from harm.

Thought you might find that interesting.

francisco.colaco
captain of 100

anonymous91 wrote: October 6th, 2022, 10:04 am Well, there are two important things that I have heard from an ex-Satanist turned Christian-that may explain this. He was explaining that he used to curse people using black magic before God intervened in his life. Here are a couple of things he mentioned.

1- People who have their faith strongly rooted in Christ (not just claim to be Christians, but truly live it) he was not able to curse. These were God's people, and they were protected from any harm. Just being a Christian didn't matter though, if you weren't living as a Christian. Sometimes there were loopholes where he could still curse them when Christians were doing foolish things they ought not to be doing (interestingly enough this includes practicing Yoga).

2- He was unable to curse people when they were in the act of praying. In fact, he claimed that sometimes the curse almost reversed back on himself. Maybe this is why we are told to pray unceasingly. There is literal Spiritual Power in prayer that protects us from harm.

Still hocus-pocus.

Do not fear the devil. He has no real power over anyone, only the power that is allowed to him.

I stand amazed as I see Christians, specially LDS, who ought to know better, fear the devil, or fearing their own follies, instead of being assured that God has all the power and subjects all things. What a complete lack of faith!

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 7th, 2022, 10:08 am
anonymous91 wrote: October 6th, 2022, 10:04 am Well, there are two important things that I have heard from an ex-Satanist turned Christian-that may explain this. He was explaining that he used to curse people using black magic before God intervened in his life. Here are a couple of things he mentioned.

Still hocus-pocus.

Do not fear the devil. He has no real power over anyone, only the power that is allowed to him.

I stand amazed as I see Christians, specially LDS, who ought to know better, fear the devil, or fearing their own follies, instead of being assured that God has all the power and subjects all things. What a complete lack of faith!
The devil has power over anyone fool enough to open themselves up to it, including LDS people. For example, drinking alcohol lowers your inhibitions to the point that you could be open to all kinds of attacks from satanic forces.

From your statement, it would sound as if you assume being LDS somehow is an automatic shield against Satan?

It is true that if we have enough faith in God we are protected from Satan's power and influence, this blessing is not limited to only LDS people. The scriptures tell us that if we have the faith of a mustard seed we can move mountains. I don't know about you, but I don't have enough faith to move mountains, how about you?

I did mention in my prior statement, that those who stand strong in the faith were not able to be harmed by a known Satanist, he verified it. This is not limited to only LDS people, and claiming that the devil has no real power over anyone tells me you have no understanding of the reality of what power Satan does have.

There is a reason that the Catholic Church has employed Exorcists because demonic possessions are very real. If you believe in the Bible at all, you can see this. Furthermore, there are known cases of innocent children being afflicted with this. If you think Satan has no real power you are fooling yourself.
Last edited by anonymous91 on October 7th, 2022, 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

francisco.colaco wrote: October 7th, 2022, 10:08 am

Still hocus-pocus.

Spoken either out of ignorance or deception

Knowledge of one’s enemy is not fear, it’s actually power

The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. ~ Prov 8:13