Two Suns in the Sky?! Flat Earth CONFIRMED?!!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: Two Suns in the Sky?! Flat Earth CONFIRMED?!!

Post by FrankOne »

Mudflood wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 3:40 pm
Peeps wrote: September 29th, 2022, 12:29 am
BuriedTartaria wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:26 pm
Jules wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:11 pm
LUCIFER: Well, Adam, you have a new world here.

ADAM: A new world?

LUCIFER: Yes, a new world, patterned after the old one where we used to live.
I've forgotten this part of dialogue. Pretty powerful truth may be in there.
This is when he (Lucifer, and the elohim) made this earth void and without form by "creating" it, and darkness was over the face of the deep in Genesis chapter 1:1-2. The rest is of chapter 1 is his remodeling. That is why the high level Masons worship Lucifer as the "grand architect" of the universe. The word "create" in
this verse means to cut down as a formative process, like cutting down a tree to make a wooden idol. But it is not the making of the tree.

Genesis 1
1 In the beginning God (ĕlōhîm) *created* the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God (ĕlōhîm) moved upon the face of the waters.

created, bârâʼ, baw-raw';to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative processes):—choose, create (creator), cut down...

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/gen/1/1/t_conc_1001
*Choose a verse, then click "tools"

So Lucifer did "create" the earth in this sense, after he apparently demolished it. It was his "build back better" plan.

The elohim, or the god/s of Genesis chapter 1, or the Book of Abraham chapter 4, could not speak matter into existence like Jehovah Elohim/the LORD God of Genesis chapter 2:4. That is why these elohim gods said in Abraham 3:

24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;
25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;

26 And they who keep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second estate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever.

They had to use materials that already existed because these elohim/gods cannot speak matter into existence like the self-Existent Eternal, Jehovah Elohim, the LORD God, of Genesis chapter 2:4 can. Jehovah means:

Strong’s Yᵉhôvâh, yeh-ho-vaw'; from H1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jeho-vah, Jewish national name of God:—Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/gen/2/1/t_conc_2004

Genesis 2:4
These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were *created,* in the day that the LORD God *made* the earth and the heavens,

Now that you know the word "create" in Genesis 1:1 really means to cut down, you see can see that Lucifer and the elohim "created" the earth after Jehovah Elohim "made" it.

Here are some additional thoughts I have regarding this topic:
Peeps wrote:
I have also been mulling over and ruminating on some things, some things you have sparked, like the those things written in the Pearl of Great Price, particularly the Book of Abraham, and Ezekiel 28 where it says satan/Lucifer walked in the midst of the stones of fire on the Holy mountain of God. I believe those stones of fire were us, when we were the "gnolaum," and that is where, and when, we were deceived into taking flesh bodies.

I was ready to dismiss everything in the Pearl of Great Price, but then I decided to reexamine it more closely, because of our discussions on other threads, and knowing that even Lucifer will give a person "enlightenment" --but it is like the partial truth he told Eve, for she did become wise, but she did surely die.

The Genesis chapter 1, or Abraham chapter 4 gods/ or the "elohim," are IMO, the rebellious third host of heaven led by the drag "queen of heaven," Lucifer/satan. Abraham chapter 3 tells us how in the preexistence we forfeited our first estate because Lucifer, described as the "one like unto God" in verse 24 (Isaiah 14 says Lucifer wanted to be like the Most High), said we would get glory added unto us forever and ever by choosing to go for a second estate in verse 26.

But this was the trap that got us taken into captivity to the lowest parts of the earth, as it is says in Psalm 139:15, I (David) was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. And Jude 1:15 has a stern warning for those who leave their first estate, those everlasting "chains" under darkness are the "ligaments of the body" according to Strong's concordance, and to be considered an impediment of what we are supposed to be. I guess it is like we have been paralyzed from the neck down, but we don't know it. We are supposed to be beings of light, yet we cast a shadow. We all fell before Adam and Eve, they just went into mortality first.

Fortunately, in verse 27 of Abraham 3, the one "like the Son of Man" was sent to pay for this mistake of ours. The decision to take on a flesh body was the original forbidden fruit. D&C section 130 is wrong about the Father having a body of flesh and bones, He is a Spirit. Lectures on Faith 5.2 says the Father is a Personage of Spirit. The Book of Mormon says He is the "Great Spirit." Jesus told the Samaritan woman at the well, the Father is a Spirit, and is looking for those to worship Him in Spirit and truth.

The rebellious third is one of the reasons that the number 33 is revered by the occult. These elohim are the "adam/gods" of the LDS, though this knowledge has been "hidden" from the plebs-LDS, because that is what the very word occult means, hidden. The "enlightenment" of Lucifer being "god" is only for the higher levels like Master Masons/Master Mahons, though this is being exposed more and more everyday, because it is almost at the end of this world. And Daniel 12:4 says: But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

These elohim are who the LORD God of Israel was at war with during the Exodus. They created themselves, and they were gods to themselves. Reading about origins of the Egyptian pantheon shows this. Joseph Smith was so obsessed with Egypt, that he purchased Egyptian papyri from a traveling salesman. The "translations" were likely from some copies of Masonic sacred texts, which have been kept by the bloodline/hybrid families, who trace their origins back to Cain, who married into them when he went to the land of Nod. They can have MMPs, while the descendants of Adam, or those with souls, cannot. Their spirits probably come through a different place/portal before birth. They lack souls because the LORD God did not breathe breath into their nostrils, to make them living souls. They are the original clones. Man now has the technology to make clones, and we probably received this knowledge from the fallen angels, who will readily impart forbidden knowledge so mankind will use it for their self destruction. They are the damned spirits that inhabit meat suits that Jude describes as:

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Here is an example of an origin story of the Egyptian pantheon. It is also probably how they came back from the dead after Noah's flood. They are the gods of the dead.

Hu (ḥw), in ancient Egypt, was the deification of the first word, the word of creation, that Atum was said to have exclaimed upon ejaculating or, alternatively, his circumcision, in his masturbatory act of creating the Ennead.

Hu (2nd serpent in centre) and Renenutet (3rd seated figure on the right)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_(mythology)
Your close but not quite right. Lord God in Hebrew is YHVH (Yahweh), the Gen chapter 2 "god" who is the wicked destroyer of all the good and benevolent creations of the Gen chapter 1 Gods/Godesses who created the this realm we live in. Yahweh the wicked god of the Jews took over this realm and MADE it void. He caused the flood, he caused the destruction of all the glorious building still found today in every city in the world (Salt Lake Temple, Manti Temple, Logan Temple, St. George Temple, Hawaii Temple, Navoo, Kirkland) yes they were all here when Brigham young came here. The new world order started late 1700’s early 1800’s. Remember the first 5 presidents of the church were master masons. They repurposed all of the buildings. Look up Tartaria and the videos put out by John Levi. YHVH is our enemy. The Jews are our enemy. They are his people. What’s lost is the way the Gods and Goddesses (Elohim) lived and created. That is the divine spark within us. YHVH is the imposter. He’s the baby drowned, blood sacrifice, animal sacrifice, only walk so many steps on the sabbath, ritual murderer of the Bible. There is no "spiritual creation, then physical creation" of our realm. There is only Gen 1 (Elohim/good guys) and Gen 2 "Lord God" (YHVH) destructor of everything that was good. The Bible is nothing more than the playbook of what Yahweh and his secret combinations want to make happen. It’s a script! Not scripture or prophecy. They want you to think there will be a "second coming" so you sit and do absolutely nothing while you get Jabbed, pay taxes, and continue to be controlled until you finally wake up to the imprisonment you’ve lived under your whole life. Why aren’t the "prophets speaking about this? Why are they giving 32 million dollars to the United Nations for "food reform"? Why "encourage" an unprovable vaccine? Because they are part of the agenda. Sad but true.

So, I would guess that in your estimation, Yaldabaoth is YHVH?

If that is correct, then who is Lucifer?

If the LDS doctrine is correct, YHVH is Jesus Christ. Perhaps the second coming is just a murky form of 'salvation' according to YHVH. "I forgive you of your sins..... now ... bow down and worship me and I will give you higher degrees of glory!"

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

FrankOne wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 5:41 pm
Mudflood wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 3:40 pm

Your close but not quite right. Lord God in Hebrew is YHVH (Yahweh), the Gen chapter 2 "god" who is the wicked destroyer of all the good and benevolent creations of the Gen chapter 1 Gods/Godesses who created the this realm we live in. Yahweh the wicked god of the Jews took over this realm and MADE it void. He caused the flood, he caused the destruction of all the glorious building still found today in every city in the world (Salt Lake Temple, Manti Temple, Logan Temple, St. George Temple, Hawaii Temple, Navoo, Kirkland) yes they were all here when Brigham young came here. The new world order started late 1700’s early 1800’s. Remember the first 5 presidents of the church were master masons. They repurposed all of the buildings. Look up Tartaria and the videos put out by John Levi. YHVH is our enemy. The Jews are our enemy. They are his people. What’s lost is the way the Gods and Goddesses (Elohim) lived and created. That is the divine spark within us. YHVH is the imposter. He’s the baby drowned, blood sacrifice, animal sacrifice, only walk so many steps on the sabbath, ritual murderer of the Bible. There is no "spiritual creation, then physical creation" of our realm. There is only Gen 1 (Elohim/good guys) and Gen 2 "Lord God" (YHVH) destructor of everything that was good. The Bible is nothing more than the playbook of what Yahweh and his secret combinations want to make happen. It’s a script! Not scripture or prophecy. They want you to think there will be a "second coming" so you sit and do absolutely nothing while you get Jabbed, pay taxes, and continue to be controlled until you finally wake up to the imprisonment you’ve lived under your whole life. Why aren’t the "prophets speaking about this? Why are they giving 32 million dollars to the United Nations for "food reform"? Why "encourage" an unprovable vaccine? Because they are part of the agenda. Sad but true.

So, I would guess that in your estimation, Yaldabaoth is YHVH?

If that is correct, then who is Lucifer?

If the LDS doctrine is correct, YHVH is Jesus Christ. Perhaps the second coming is just a murky form of 'salvation' according to YHVH. "I forgive you of your sins..... now ... bow down and worship me and I will give you higher degrees of glory!"

Jesus Christ came to free us from the captivity of the flesh. That is why He was crucified, to get us out of the debt we put ourselves in the preexistence. The flesh has made us slaves, for we are ever having to serve its needs because we are bound to it. Jesus said the world hated Him for this reason, they love being in the flesh, just as the children of Israel had became attached to Egypt. They loved their "flesh pots."

John chapter 15
18 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.

19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

20 Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

21 But all these things will they do unto you for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me.

22 If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin.

23 He that hateth me hateth my Father also.

24 If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

Who is the "their?" Could it be the Genesis chapter 1 race, the "builders" (masons, and other Luciferian religions) who have rejected the head corner stone, trying to climb up some other way, the synagogue of satan, the generation of vipers? Yes, satan has a seed too, a spiritual one and physical one through Cain. They are the tares. The goats.

Lucifer is in Isaiah chapter 14, which said he wanted to be "like the Most High."
Last edited by Peeps on October 2nd, 2022, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Jules wrote: September 30th, 2022, 1:06 pm
oneClimbs wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:01 pm
Well, the title of this thread is "Two Suns in the Sky?! Flat Earth CONFIRMED?!!" so there's that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok good point I blew that one. I DO NOT believe one equals the other. I should have said that.
Man, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when it was decided that all humanity would be fooled into believing there was just one sun and not two! What a great plan, because then people would just see the one and then, well, that's what they'd think! A genius plan for sure!
Ya there are lots of meetings I wish I could be at too where they decide our reality, Council at Nicea, the meetings where the Nazi Scientists started NASA and all their others, the Bilderberg meetings, the meetings in the vaults in Cottonwood canyon, meetings in the Vatican, meetings in The Granite Mountain Records Vault..a bunch of others.
So how come YOU equate the two, Creator? I don't know.. is it generally assumed that two suns, and FE go together?

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Mamabear wrote: September 30th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Jules wrote: September 30th, 2022, 2:23 pm
Mamabear wrote: September 30th, 2022, 2:01 pm Challenger explosion
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4YZb4HPFStGi/
Oh yes that initially heart wrenching story. My science teacher came in 2nd place for UT. I remember what I was wearing, who I was sitting next to in class, how they "stopped the world" (like that day a fake pandemic stopped the world), and all we did before we were sent home from school that day, is watch it blow up over and over and over, and cry with all the other teachers and students... yep that was quite an airshow! Traumatizing. Totally solidified our false understandings about "space" too. Those same actors are still alive and well and helping fake our reality today! :lol:
Question about flat earth….
If there isn’t a curve, what about the sun and the time zones? Wouldn’t it always be sunny everywhere? Or am I missing something?
I personally don't believe in FE, I believe we live on a flat plain within a holographic construct. (I should start my own thread to show what I understand, and not take over Brian's.) If you consider local objects including the "sun", sun simulators, that maps are lies, technology they have not told people about in gov school, manipulative and fake "science", etc... etc.... there are SOOOOOOO many ways they can show us whatever they want us to see in the skies, on cue, just like a big clock.
Sometimes you're seeing a simulator - you can see (with your eyes) the hexagonal shape with a bright ring spinning around the outer edge, and the black hole center. Sometimes you see the local fireball up there about the height of the moon. Sometimes you see other self-illuminated bodies like comets (some of them have local orbits, not out in the system like Mercury), or other bodies, or other tech, and often times they will move in a small patch of weather to cover one of those moving over a populated area. I see those all the time on the FAA cameras hiding a separate illuminated ball from the "sun".

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Peeps wrote: October 1st, 2022, 12:58 am That is what we are trapped in because we wanted to play in Metatron's cube. It took the cross of Jesus Christ to break us out, yet many LDS have Stockholm's syndrome about this. Stockholm syndrome "is the psychological tendency of a hostage to bond with, identify with, or sympathize with his or her captor."
This is essentially what I understand too - we were tricked into playing a game, that was intended as a trap.

I don't believe it was due to being "sinful", I think our naive and good nature (how Adam and Eve are depicted), was exploited. We were told MANY true things - so it didn't seem so far from what we already understood.

Maybe it was something seemingly benign and family oriented.... like convincing us to get on Facebook - which covertly manipulates our consent allowing them to do all kinds of things nobody here would consent to - just because we "played Facebook".

I think it was something like that, only BIG universe size video game.

Yes Stockholm syndrome - it's a horrifying a thought to wake up and realize you have been practically worshiping the carefully positioned elite children of your world's captors - whether they be religious leaders, celebs, royals, politicians, educators, medical experts, scientists, gurus, all of them..

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

:D :P :D :D
bethany wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 3:14 pm Ive never heard ppl refer to Metatron as Jesus, I've only seen him referred to as Enoch who the church teaches is translated. Or ascended, above 3rd dimension.
Metatron is probably the evil Enoch, son of Cain in Genesis chapter 4. There are several Books of Enoch out there, but I consider 1 Enoch only as scripture, because it is quoted in the Bible, particularly in Jude. The other 2 books of Enoch are interesting, but IMO, to be taken with a grain of salt.

1 Enoch, "the 7th from Adam," is the Book of Enoch that has been in the canon of the Ethiopian Church many centuries, and was found among the Dead Sea Scrolls. It is not the same book of Enoch, that has Enoch becoming Metatron, which is in 3 Enoch. 2 Enoch, and 3 Enoch were probably written by rabbis in the 5th century. 3 Enoch is also known as "The Revelation of Metatron."

From Wikipedia:
Most commonly, the Book of Enoch refers to 1 Enoch, which survived completely only in Ge'ez. There is also a Second Book of Enoch, which has survived only in Old Slavonic, although Coptic fragments were also identified in 2009.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_Enoch

1 Enoch:
https://www.sacred-texts.com/bib/boe/index.htm
2 Enoch: http://www.pseudepigrapha.com/pseudepig ... nochs2.htm
3 Enoch: https://archive.org/stream/HebrewBookOf ... 3_djvu.txt

These books have nothing to do with the LDS book of Enoch in the Pearl of Great Price, though the LDS Enoch could be the same entity as Metatron.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Peeps wrote: October 1st, 2022, 2:12 am You probably already knew about this channel, but in case you didn't, and for those interested in this type of stuff...
Love her channel! She's the one who got me on the FAA cameras!

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Silver Pie wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 3:49 pm
Jules wrote: September 30th, 2022, 11:26 am Who said that two suns = flat earth??
The title of the thread. Definite implication. It sounds like one topic, not two separate ones.
Got it up above and clarified my oops, and posted asking why Creator equates the two :lol:

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

Mamabear wrote: September 30th, 2022, 4:37 pm
Jules wrote: September 30th, 2022, 2:23 pm
Mamabear wrote: September 30th, 2022, 2:01 pm Challenger explosion
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4YZb4HPFStGi/
Oh yes that initially heart wrenching story. My science teacher came in 2nd place for UT. I remember what I was wearing, who I was sitting next to in class, how they "stopped the world" (like that day a fake pandemic stopped the world), and all we did before we were sent home from school that day, is watch it blow up over and over and over, and cry with all the other teachers and students... yep that was quite an airshow! Traumatizing. Totally solidified our false understandings about "space" too. Those same actors are still alive and well and helping fake our reality today! :lol:
Question about flat earth….
If there isn’t a curve, what about the sun and the time zones? Wouldn’t it always be sunny everywhere? Or am I missing something?
There isn't any curvature. A small localized sun, or maybe suns?

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Jules wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 7:10 pm
Peeps wrote: October 1st, 2022, 12:58 am That is what we are trapped in because we wanted to play in Metatron's cube. It took the cross of Jesus Christ to break us out, yet many LDS have Stockholm's syndrome about this. Stockholm syndrome "is the psychological tendency of a hostage to bond with, identify with, or sympathize with his or her captor."
This is essentially what I understand too - we were tricked into playing a game, that was intended as a trap.

I don't believe it was due to being "sinful", I think our naive and good nature (how Adam and Eve are depicted), was exploited. We were told MANY true things - so it didn't seem so far from what we already understood.

Maybe it was something seemingly benign and family oriented.... like convincing us to get on Facebook - which covertly manipulates our consent allowing them to do all kinds of things nobody here would consent to - just because we "played Facebook".

Yes Stockholm syndrome - it's a horrifying a thought to wake up and realize you have been practically worshiping the carefully positioned elite children of your world's captors - whether they be religious leaders, celebs, royals, politicians, educators, medical experts, scientists, gurus, all of them..
The "Omicron" game intro is an excellent illustration of "them" telling us exactly what kind of mess we have gotten ourselves into. Even when they tell us straight to our face with games and movies (designed mainly to mock us), most people continue on, being naive and good natured, because in their mind, evil is illogical, and therefore, it's incomprehensible to them, not understanding they are in a snare. That is what Jesus Christ came to save us from, and why He is worthy to be worshipped, and receive all praises-- and to be LORD of Lords, and King of kings.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Peeps wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 11:25 pm

The "Omicron" game intro is an excellent illustration of "them" telling us exactly what kind of mess we have gotten ourselves into. Even when they tell us straight to our face with games and movies (designed mainly to mock us), most people continue on, being naive and good natured, because in their mind, evil is illogical, and therefore, it's incomprehensible to them, not understanding they are in a snare. That is what Jesus Christ came to save us from, and why He is worthy to be worshipped, and receive all praises-- and to be LORD of Lords, and King of kings.
Yes! THE POINT of why we look to Jesus in the first place - to be SAVED.... SAVED FROM WHAT!?!? Well.... it is RELIGION that will manipulate people into believing they need to be saved from THEIR OWN "evils" - like piercing their ears, or drinking Starbucks Frappaccinos.
Evil did not come from Humans, humans were tricked into this evil place. We need to be saved from an evil that did this TO HUMANS. The bad guys manipulate, entice, tempt, and trick us to MAKE US do bad things while we are in this game = that is what feeds the game. Some people switch teams and enjoy this place too much and become OF this world instead of just suffering IN it. But yep the whole point of Jesus coming to save us is that he's SAVING US from our awful situation - we got kidnapped and tricked into hanging out in the West.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Jules wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 9:01 am

Yes! THE POINT of why we look to Jesus in the first place - to be SAVED.... SAVED FROM WHAT!?!? Well.... it is RELIGION that will manipulate people into believing they need to be saved from THEIR OWN "evils" - like piercing their ears, or drinking Starbucks Frappaccinos.
Evil did not come from Humans, humans were tricked into this evil place. We need to be saved from an evil that did this TO HUMANS. The bad guys manipulate, entice, tempt, and trick us to MAKE US do bad things while we are in this game = that is what feeds the game. Some people switch teams and enjoy this place too much and become OF this world instead of just suffering IN it. But yep the whole point of Jesus coming to save us is that he's SAVING US from our awful situation - we got kidnapped and tricked into hanging out in the West.
hehe.

I enjoyed your post.

The good thing about this world is that it is a mere projection in which , we are participants. In other words, we choose our experience in this 'place' and we do so without damaging our real self. Although there is no real problem, there certainly are a million physical problems. It appears that we chose to jump into a game that is very difficult to get out of. Like those that play video games,, most people on earth like to find power rings, money stashes, elixier medicines, hot babes or dudes. Most find entertainment in being religious zealots, evil war lords, apathetic phone zombies, powerful money makers, etc etc etc etc.

but...there are a few that want to leave. You have to REALLY want to leave. That's where Christ comes in but he can't help if you aren't DONE with the place. Done doesn't mean that you hate it, because if you hate it, you're not done with it. You like the fight, you like to find fault with it, you like to moan and cry . You like being a victimized human and you'll stay here until you realize that you are not a victim and you have never been one. You are a perfect child of God. You are not a victimized human and you are not a child of God in chains.

it is impossible to chain up a child of God. It is VERY possible to put a tempting apple in a steel vase that's bolted to the earth. The child of God puts his hand in and grabs the apple...oh...! he loves that apple!. But...he can't retrieve his hand with the apple! So... he won't let go of it, he wants it, lusts after it, enjoys it! Hence, a child of God is bound to the earth by his own desires. The desire to do things that Children of God CANNOT DO in the real world.

to Fear, Fight, hate, lust, blame, find fault, compete, be 'good', be 'bad', work like a dog for money, celebrate success, be a failure, suffer for loss, experience pleasure from gain, cry, weep, laugh stupidly, throw a fit, repent of the fit, loose control, gain control, blame evil powers, worship on knees before an angry God, curse 'God', be important, be the victim, raise your fist, cower in front of 'power, be ANGRY at power, be pious, be admired, be adored, be famous, be SPECIAL, lead the blind, be the blind, be smart, be astute, be a leader, be a follower, worship doctrines, aspire to be a 'God' < Oh yah! there are mansions in the game for that as well, (level 9, look for the secret entrance behind the robe closet after you pass through the punishing corridor of "advanced obedience to game rules").

any of these, and you still want to play the game. We're all here because we choose to be.

the only way to win the game is to stop playing. If you don't think that you are playing, Refer to the list above of games to play here. There's something for everyone.

A general path (the narrow path) is to see the game apart from you. To BE STILL and know the Father and his Son, Jesus Christ. To find peace, here, now in understanding that Christ has truly saved us in the moment that we wish to stop playing. In.the.very.moment. No...I'm not there either, but the truth is still the truth, no matter who says it or why.

Learn to be unreactive to the program. This place IS the garden of Eden and the only thing that stops us from seeing it is our belief that we have been condemned by our Father. We were never condemned. The one that did condemn us was the architect of the Game. He gave us the rules and we believed in them. Why? Because We wanted the apple.

books that provide the "how to". The last one is for the most dedicated of students. Let go Luke.

"The Thunder of Silence"
"Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah"
"The disappearance of the Universe"
"A Course in Miracles"

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

FrankOne wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 10:36 am
Jules wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 9:01 am

hehe.

I enjoyed your post.

The good thing about this world is that it is a mere projection in which , we are participants. In other words, we choose our experience in this 'place' and we do so without damaging our real self. Although there is no real problem, there certainly are a million physical problems. It appears that we chose to jump into a game that is very difficult to get out of. Like those that play video games,, most people on earth like to find power rings, money stashes, elixier medicines, hot babes or dudes. Most find entertainment in being religious zealots, evil war lords, apathetic phone zombies, powerful money makers, etc etc etc etc.

but...there are a few that want to leave. You have to REALLY want to leave. That's where Christ comes in but he can't help if you aren't DONE with the place. Done doesn't mean that you hate it, because if you hate it, you're not done with it. You like the fight, you like to find fault with it, you like to moan and cry . You like being a victimized human and you'll stay here until you realize that you are not a victim and you have never been one. You are a perfect child of God. You are not a victimized human and you are not a child of God in chains.

it is impossible to chain up a child of God. It is VERY possible to put a tempting apple in a steel vase that's bolted to the earth. The child of God puts his hand in and grabs the apple...oh...! he loves that apple!. But...he can't retrieve his hand with the apple! So... he won't let go of it, he wants it, lusts after it, enjoys it! Hence, a child of God is bound to the earth by his own desires. The desire to do things that Children of God CANNOT DO in the real world.

to Fear, Fight, hate, lust, blame, find fault, compete, be 'good', be 'bad', work like a dog for money, celebrate success, be a failure, suffer for loss, experience pleasure from gain, cry, weep, laugh stupidly, throw a fit, repent of the fit, loose control, gain control, blame evil powers, worship on knees before an angry God, curse 'God', be important, be the victim, raise your fist, cower in front of 'power, be ANGRY at power, be pious, be admired, be adored, be famous, be SPECIAL, lead the blind, be the blind, be smart, be astute, be a leader, be a follower, worship doctrines, aspire to be a 'God' < Oh yah! there are mansions in the game for that as well, (level 9, look for the secret entrance behind the robe closet after you pass through the punishing corridor of "advanced obedience to game rules").

any of these, and you still want to play the game. We're all here because we choose to be.

the only way to win the game is to stop playing. If you don't think that you are playing, Refer to the list above of games to play here. There's something for everyone.

A general path (the narrow path) is to see the game apart from you. To BE STILL and know the Father and his Son, Jesus Christ. To find peace, here, now in understanding that Christ has truly saved us in the moment that we wish to stop playing. In.the.very.moment. No...I'm not there either, but the truth is still the truth, no matter who says it or why.

Learn to be unreactive to the program. This place IS the garden of Eden and the only thing that stops us from seeing it is our belief that we have been condemned by our Father. We were never condemned. The one that did condemn us was the architect of the Game. He gave us the rules and we believed in them. Why? Because We wanted the apple.

books that provide the "how to". The last one is for the most dedicated of students. Let go Luke.

"The Thunder of Silence"
"Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah"
"The disappearance of the Universe"
"A Course in Miracles"
Real wisdom👍

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Jules wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 6:55 pm(I should start my own thread to show what I understand,
I hope you do; I would be very interested in reading your views.

Jules wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 7:33 pm
Got it up above and clarified my oops, and posted asking why Creator equates the two :lol:
Gotcha. For some reason, I was thinking you were the creator of the thread. 🙄 😆

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

FoundMyEden wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:50 pm I wish I could have gotten a better recording of what happened in the skies about a month ago (I’ll have to double check the date of the video we took). My kids and I saw a comet shoot through the sky above us and then it actually had about 10+ coming after it. It shot through the chemtrails/clouds and left a marked line. The comets cruised above our head for over 15 seconds. It was beyond amazing. We watch the skies a lot and have seen tons of shooting stars but never like this before.
Silver Pie wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 3:46 pm Starlink?

FoundMyEden wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 5:22 pm No, it wasn’t starlink. I did get that on video the other night though. I should have said meteor instead of comet…but anyway, they didn’t fall in line like the starlink does. My daughter said they were meteorites and looked like “a herd of flaming airplanes coming through the sky.” 😆
I wish I could have seen it. It sounds awesome!

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Jules wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 7:33 pm
I was being sarcastic equating the two things in the title, mainly because I've noticed that a lot flat earthers equate much of their globe/space skepticism to being evidence for flat earth. I find that they make a lot of good points, especially about the NASA lies, but I don't come to the same conclusions about a "flat earth".

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Silver Pie wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 1:55 pm
FoundMyEden wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:50 pm I wish I could have gotten a better recording of what happened in the skies about a month ago (I’ll have to double check the date of the video we took). My kids and I saw a comet shoot through the sky above us and then it actually had about 10+ coming after it. It shot through the chemtrails/clouds and left a marked line. The comets cruised above our head for over 15 seconds. It was beyond amazing. We watch the skies a lot and have seen tons of shooting stars but never like this before.
Silver Pie wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 3:46 pm Starlink?

FoundMyEden wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 5:22 pm No, it wasn’t starlink. I did get that on video the other night though. I should have said meteor instead of comet…but anyway, they didn’t fall in line like the starlink does. My daughter said they were meteorites and looked like “a herd of flaming airplanes coming through the sky.” 😆
I wish I could have seen it. It sounds awesome!
Yup, It was truly awesome!

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

creator wrote: September 29th, 2022, 11:07 am
Pazooka wrote: September 28th, 2022, 5:49 pm
creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:41 pm And no, I don't believe the earth is flat
I still hold out hope for you :)
I do like to watch the globe skeptic videos. I agree with the flat-earthers that NASA lies.
What does NASA lie about, besides climate change?

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Just the usual swamp gas. Perhaps a weather ballon.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

ori wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 3:34 pmWhat does NASA lie about, besides climate change?
There are a few things mentioned in this thread: NASA Lies

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

ori wrote: October 3rd, 2022, 3:34 pm
creator wrote: September 29th, 2022, 11:07 am
creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:41 pm And no, I don't believe the earth is flat
I do like to watch the globe skeptic videos. I agree with the flat-earthers that NASA lies.
What does NASA lie about, besides climate change?
How about the little fibs they told about going to the moon

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

While I may not believe in flat earth, I do believe the saying that this world is maya (meaning "illusion").

As some have explained: "Maya means that the world is not as it seems; the world that one experiences is misleading as far as its true nature is concerned." "The world is both real and unreal because it exists but is not what it appears to be".

We experience only a shadow of the real.

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

creator wrote: October 6th, 2022, 9:44 am
While I may not believe in flat earth, I do believe the saying that this world is maya (meaning "illusion").

As some have explained: "Maya means that the world is not as it seems; the world that one experiences is misleading as far as its true nature is concerned." "The world is both real and unreal because it exists but is not what it appears to be".

Definitely possible

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

^ exactly

It exists only as we perceive it to be. As a man thinketh, so is he. ie, Those that 'think' that this world is still the Garden of Eden actually find it here. Because it never left. We did.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

The problem with buying too far into this idea is that the world, the earth, has far too many powerful subsystems interleaved with its very real mass and solidity; all of which can do you serious damage if not properly attended to or taken into account.

My sense of 'Maya', is that it has more to do with the human perception of meaning and purpose we think we are experiencing in the world. There are many distractions and illusions we encounter that can sidetrack us from our true meaning and purpose.