Two Suns in the Sky?! Flat Earth CONFIRMED?!!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Chris
captain of 100

Re: Two Suns in the Sky?! Flat Earth CONFIRMED?!!

Post by Chris »

zionbuilder wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:58 am https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... 180980840/

With NASA just crashing 330million rocket into an asteroid....you gotta think they're preparing for something. Wormwood?
It sounds like wormwood will make it appearance October 2024, possibly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX9ANWzpNQ8

Matched Hopi prophecy to a T, When planets Allign they say it is iminent.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I wouldn't worry about it, it's just Uncle Bill's giant space mirror.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

the sun, moon, and stars are just projections off of Bill's mirror. We live on a flat earth ALL encased in a yellow submarine in Lucifers back yard pool.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Chris wrote: September 30th, 2022, 11:37 am
Peeps wrote: September 29th, 2022, 12:29 am
BuriedTartaria wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:26 pm
Jules wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:11 pm
LUCIFER: Well, Adam, you have a new world here.

ADAM: A new world?

LUCIFER: Yes, a new world, patterned after the old one where we used to live.
I've forgotten this part of dialogue. Pretty powerful truth may be in there.
This is when he (Lucifer, and the elohim) made this earth void and without form by "creating" it, and darkness was over the face of the deep in Genesis chapter 1:1-2. The rest is of chapter 1 is his remodeling. That is why the high level Masons worship Lucifer as the "grand architect" of the universe. The word "create" in
this verse means to cut down as a formative process, like cutting down a tree to make a wooden idol. But it is not the making of the tree.

Genesis 1
1 In the beginning God (ĕlōhîm) *created* the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God (ĕlōhîm) moved upon the face of the waters.

created, bârâʼ, baw-raw';to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative processes):—choose, create (creator), cut down...

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/gen/1/1/t_conc_1001
*Choose a verse, then click "tools"

So Lucifer did "create" the earth in this sense, after he apparently demolished it. It was his "build back better" plan.

The elohim, or the god/s of Genesis chapter 1, or the Book of Abraham chapter 4, could not speak matter into existence like Jehovah Elohim/the LORD God of Genesis chapter 2:4. That is why these elohim gods said in Abraham 3:

24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;
25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;

26 And they who keep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second estate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever.

They had to use materials that already existed because these elohim/gods cannot speak matter into existence like the self-Existent Eternal, Jehovah Elohim, the LORD God, of Genesis chapter 2:4 can. Jehovah means:

Strong’s Yᵉhôvâh, yeh-ho-vaw'; from H1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jeho-vah, Jewish national name of God:—Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/gen/2/1/t_conc_2004

Genesis 2:4
These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were *created,* in the day that the LORD God *made* the earth and the heavens,

Now that you know the word "create" in Genesis 1:1 really means to cut down, you see can see that Lucifer and the elohim "created" the earth after Jehovah Elohim "made" it.

Here are some additional thoughts I have regarding this topic:
Peeps wrote:
I have also been mulling over and ruminating on some things, some things you have sparked, like the those things written in the Pearl of Great Price, particularly the Book of Abraham, and Ezekiel 28 where it says satan/Lucifer walked in the midst of the stones of fire on the Holy mountain of God. I believe those stones of fire were us, when we were the "gnolaum," and that is where, and when, we were deceived into taking flesh bodies.

I was ready to dismiss everything in the Pearl of Great Price, but then I decided to reexamine it more closely, because of our discussions on other threads, and knowing that even Lucifer will give a person "enlightenment" --but it is like the partial truth he told Eve, for she did become wise, but she did surely die.

The Genesis chapter 1, or Abraham chapter 4 gods/ or the "elohim," are IMO, the rebellious third host of heaven led by the drag "queen of heaven," Lucifer/satan. Abraham chapter 3 tells us how in the preexistence we forfeited our first estate because Lucifer, described as the "one like unto God" in verse 24 (Isaiah 14 says Lucifer wanted to be like the Most High), said we would get glory added unto us forever and ever by choosing to go for a second estate in verse 26.

But this was the trap that got us taken into captivity to the lowest parts of the earth, as it is says in Psalm 139:15, I (David) was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. And Jude 1:15 has a stern warning for those who leave their first estate, those everlasting "chains" under darkness are the "ligaments of the body" according to Strong's concordance, and to be considered an impediment of what we are supposed to be. I guess it is like we have been paralyzed from the neck down, but we don't know it. We are supposed to be beings of light, yet we cast a shadow. We all fell before Adam and Eve, they just went into mortality first.

Fortunately, in verse 27 of Abraham 3, the one "like the Son of Man" was sent to pay for this mistake of ours. The decision to take on a flesh body was the original forbidden fruit. D&C section 130 is wrong about the Father having a body of flesh and bones, He is a Spirit. Lectures on Faith 5.2 says the Father is a Personage of Spirit. The Book of Mormon says He is the "Great Spirit." Jesus told the Samaritan woman at the well, the Father is a Spirit, and is looking for those to worship Him in Spirit and truth.

The rebellious third is one of the reasons that the number 33 is revered by the occult. These elohim are the "adam/gods" of the LDS, though this knowledge has been "hidden" from the plebs-LDS, because that is what the very word occult means, hidden. The "enlightenment" of Lucifer being "god" is only for the higher levels like Master Masons/Master Mahons, though this is being exposed more and more everyday, because it is almost at the end of this world. And Daniel 12:4 says: But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

These elohim are who the LORD God of Israel was at war with during the Exodus. They created themselves, and they were gods to themselves. Reading about origins of the Egyptian pantheon shows this. Joseph Smith was so obsessed with Egypt, that he purchased Egyptian papyri from a traveling salesman. The "translations" were likely from some copies of Masonic sacred texts, which have been kept by the bloodline/hybrid families, who trace their origins back to Cain, who married into them when he went to the land of Nod. They can have MMPs, while the descendants of Adam, or those with souls, cannot. Their spirits probably come through a different place/portal before birth. They lack souls because the LORD God did not breathe breath into their nostrils, to make them living souls. They are the original clones. Man now has the technology to make clones, and we probably received this knowledge from the fallen angels, who will readily impart forbidden knowledge so mankind will use it for their self destruction. They are the damned spirits that inhabit meat suits that Jude describes as:

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Here is an example of an origin story of the Egyptian pantheon. It is also probably how they came back from the dead after Noah's flood. They are the gods of the dead.

Hu (ḥw), in ancient Egypt, was the deification of the first word, the word of creation, that Atum was said to have exclaimed upon ejaculating or, alternatively, his circumcision, in his masturbatory act of creating the Ennead.

Hu (2nd serpent in centre) and Renenutet (3rd seated figure on the right)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_(mythology)
It is possible he had a hand in the creation. But a good chance he did not too. We know the Savior did, that is clear as well as Michael and probably many of us as well. I would not give credit to Lucifer ( although i am sure he would love to take credit for it. ) I dont see any evidence of it. Good chance Lucifer may have already been kicked out before all of this even happened.
I think everyone is missing the point here:

We HAD a world created for us. NOW we have THIS ONE = patterned after the old one, where we used to live.
Not the same world we were in. There has been a war in Heaven as we know, and it's clearly still going on.

zionbuilder
captain of 100

Post by zionbuilder »

Niemand wrote: September 30th, 2022, 11:28 am
zionbuilder wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:58 am https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... 180980840/

With NASA just crashing 330million rocket into an asteroid....you gotta think they're preparing for something. Wormwood?
Revelation:
8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

Jules wrote: September 30th, 2022, 11:26 am
oneClimbs wrote: September 30th, 2022, 8:07 am I don't understand how two suns = a flat earth.
Who said that two suns = flat earth??
I also don't understand why this second sun has never been visible to me and just appears and disappears randomly.
Same reason you don't see reptilians walking around. Masking. Technology.
You do know they control the weather, right?
Hey go check out the gov documents on the liquid crystal display sky up there, it's not made of air ;)
Some of those pictures showing the orange sky below the clouds and blue sky above are easily explainable. When the sun is lower on the horizon, it's still way out there in space, it isn't hiding just behind those clouds. You're seeing light filtered through the clouds down low on the horizon but above those clouds you are just seeing normal sky. Of the thousands of times I've seen a sunset here in Texas, I've seen orange just down low on the horizon and blue sky up above with just one sun. Put some clouds in there down low and you'll see a different color of light come through those clouds than the blue sky above. I'm not sure why that is such a huge mystery and evidence of two suns.
Yep, you just explained a thing that CAN happen. You should look at a few hundred thousand more images so you can see the difference between light effects, and different light sources - and also make sure you look at the context as these are live images and you can study weather patterns, earthquake connections, related spaceweather, etc. Because it sounds here like you are giving the answer we learned in 6th grade, not doing any investigating yourself to see if they are lying.

Also, I HAVE seen double suns with my own eyeballs and then took pics with my cellphone. I'm sorry you missed it the last few years - look up more! I started seeing all this with my eyes before I looked at pictures. :)

Here ya go, there's a few hundred thousand images to start with. They rotate them every few minutes tho so save your work, and work quick!
https://weathercams.faa.gov/#loop
Well, the title of this thread is "Two Suns in the Sky?! Flat Earth CONFIRMED?!!" so there's that.

Your point about masking technology is valid. You're right, I haven't seen reptilians walking around, but I've never visited Washington D.C. either. That masking technology has been around a long time though. Who knew that giant LCDs were in the sky since before recorded history, that's impressive. I wouldn't have though liquid crystal would have been the choice, more like OLED or something but perhaps liquid crystal is more durable in space. Pretty amazing that they haven't had too many dead pixels...oh wait, sunspots?

I guess I just need to spend more time on the Internet.

Then, when I finally discover that there is this second sun, I know that it will prove something, like, there's a, well, there's another sun. Another sun that's been hidden from us so that, well, nobody, will uh, know it's there! Man, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when it was decided that all humanity would be fooled into believing there was just one sun and not two! What a great plan, because then people would just see the one and then, well, that's what they'd think! A genius plan for sure!

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Here ya go, there's a few hundred thousand images to start with. They rotate them every few minutes tho so save your work, and work quick!
Fascinating....

What causes this in an image?
https://weathercams.faa.gov/map/-72.586 ... mera/11240

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

oneClimbs wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:01 pm
Well, the title of this thread is "Two Suns in the Sky?! Flat Earth CONFIRMED?!!" so there's that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Ok good point I blew that one. I DO NOT believe one equals the other. I should have said that.
Man, I wish I could have been a fly on the wall when it was decided that all humanity would be fooled into believing there was just one sun and not two! What a great plan, because then people would just see the one and then, well, that's what they'd think! A genius plan for sure!
Ya there are lots of meetings I wish I could be at too where they decide our reality, Council at Nicea, the meetings where the Nazi Scientists started NASA and all their others, the Bilderberg meetings, the meetings in the vaults in Cottonwood canyon, meetings in the Vatican, meetings in The Granite Mountain Records Vault..a bunch of others.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Momma J wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:14 pm
Fascinating....

That's a camera artifact on a bunch of the crappy Canadian cameras. They have only updated a few of theirs the last while so you'll find that on a lot of theirs.

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Thanks Jules. I did see that image several times after I asked.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Mamabear wrote: September 30th, 2022, 2:01 pm Challenger explosion
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4YZb4HPFStGi/
Oh yes that initially heart wrenching story. My science teacher came in 2nd place for UT. I remember what I was wearing, who I was sitting next to in class, how they "stopped the world" (like that day a fake pandemic stopped the world), and all we did before we were sent home from school that day, is watch it blow up over and over and over, and cry with all the other teachers and students... yep that was quite an airshow! Traumatizing. Totally solidified our false understandings about "space" too. Those same actors are still alive and well and helping fake our reality today! :lol:

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

LDS Physician wrote: September 30th, 2022, 11:12 am I don't know about all of this but one thing that has troubled me is the atmosphere ... how it is that if we are surrounded by "the perfect vacuum of space" our atmosphere isn't sucked right out into space? You can't say it's gravity that holds the atmosphere down because with my little carpet vacuum hose I can suck a ball right off of the floor without difficulty. Something is fishy about what they teach us.
Space is filled with plasma.

Physicist Richard Feynman observed, “There is no model of the theory of gravitation today, other than the mathematical form."

Wal Thornhill, Chief Science Advisor of The Thunderbolts Project, shares his forty-year personal journey to better understand—and elucidate—the role of gravity in the EU Model of Cosmology. This noteworthy one-hour conference session was presented at EU2015:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkWiBxWieQU&t=3084s

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Jules wrote: September 30th, 2022, 1:08 pm
Momma J wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:14 pm
Fascinating....

That's a camera artifact on a bunch of the crappy Canadian cameras. They have only updated a few of theirs the last while so you'll find that on a lot of theirs.
The images that have appeared to be authentic are those taken from the S. tip of chile or antarctica. None of us , at this point can be certain of any of this but I guess the future will tell all.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Jules wrote: September 30th, 2022, 2:23 pm
Mamabear wrote: September 30th, 2022, 2:01 pm Challenger explosion
https://www.bitchute.com/video/4YZb4HPFStGi/
Oh yes that initially heart wrenching story. My science teacher came in 2nd place for UT. I remember what I was wearing, who I was sitting next to in class, how they "stopped the world" (like that day a fake pandemic stopped the world), and all we did before we were sent home from school that day, is watch it blow up over and over and over, and cry with all the other teachers and students... yep that was quite an airshow! Traumatizing. Totally solidified our false understandings about "space" too. Those same actors are still alive and well and helping fake our reality today! :lol:
Question about flat earth….
If there isn’t a curve, what about the sun and the time zones? Wouldn’t it always be sunny everywhere? Or am I missing something?

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

gradles21 wrote: September 29th, 2022, 4:16 pm crrow777 has filmed the second sun several times. Has anyone else noticed strange things happening in the sky recently? I've been noticing quite a bit lately, just the other day my son and I were driving home from his baseball practice at dusk and we saw a green light shoot across the sky and go over the mountains to the west, weird stuff.
I wish I could have gotten a better recording of what happened in the skies about a month ago (I’ll have to double check the date of the video we took). My kids and I saw a comet shoot through the sky above us and then it actually had about 10+ coming after it. It shot through the chemtrails/clouds and left a marked line. The comets cruised above our head for over 15 seconds. It was beyond amazing. We watch the skies a lot and have seen tons of shooting stars but never like this before.

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Chris wrote: September 30th, 2022, 11:37 am
It is possible he had a hand in the creation. But a good chance he did not too. We know the Savior did, that is clear as well as Michael and probably many of us as well. I would not give credit to Lucifer ( although i am sure he would love to take credit for it. ) I dont see any evidence of it. Good chance Lucifer may have already been kicked out before all of this even happened.
He was kicked out, and so were we. The evidence of Lucifer's/Satan's handiwork in this world are the laws of thermodynamics/ entropy. Things in this world are always in a constant state of degradation, and become more chaotic, rather than more organized, if not acted upon with positive intent.

When it was said in Abraham 3:24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;

The one "like unto God" is Lucifer. The one "like the Son of Man" in verse 27 is Jesus Christ.

"We will go down" is when Lucifer and the rebel third were kicked out of Heaven. "We will make an earth," is when they 'created' it by destroying it first, and used the materials to "build back better." That's how the earth became without form and void, in Genesis 1:1-2. Then Lucifer/satan said:

25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;

Notice he said the Lord "their" God, not "our" God, because the third rebellious host do not worship our God, they are gods to themselves instead (and they want us to do likewise, by adopting the same hubris of becoming like the Most High).
"We will go down" is not only when he was kicked out of Heaven, he also took us captive. We were taken to the lowest parts of the earth as it says in Psalm 139:15, and we languished there until we entered this world via our earthly father's sperm, for that is what contains the spark of life. This has been observed whenever one fertilizes an egg.

Human life begins in a bright flash of light as a sperm meets an egg, scientists have shown for the first time, after capturing the astonishing ‘fireworks’ on film.
An explosion of tiny sparks erupts from the egg at the exact moment of conception...

https://educateinspirechange.org/bright ... meets-egg/

Kind of gross, right? That is why Christ was born of a virgin. He came from Heaven, while we came from below.

John 8
22 Then said the Jews, Will he kill himself? because he saith, Whither I go, ye cannot come.

23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

25 Then said they unto him, Who art thou? And Jesus saith unto them, Even the same that I said unto you from the beginning.

26 I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

27 They understood not that he spake to them of the Father.

Again, the Father does not have a body of flesh and bones, He is a Spirit. Section 130 of the D&C is wrong about that. However, Jesus Christ took on a body of flesh and bone to redeem us from the flesh, because the Father sent Him to do that. Jesus Christ came down afterward, to free us from "Metatron's" or Lucifer's cube."

Continuing John chapter 8:

28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.

30 As he spake these words, many believed on him.

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

We have entangled ourselves with the "platonic solids" because Lucifer, "the one like unto God" tempted us with getting more glory from a second estate while were on the Holy mountain of God in the preexistence. And he did the same thing to Eve in the Garden of Eden.
Metatron's cube contains every shape that exists in the universe God has created, and those shapes are the building blocks of all physical matter. They are known as Platonic solids because the philosopher Plato linked them to the spirit world of heaven and the physical elements on Earth. Those three-dimensional shapes appear throughout creation, in all everything from crystals to human DNA.

The New Agers are really into Metatron, for they consider him an "ascended master," which they also blaphemously call Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ is the only way out of this prison. We must be reborn of the Spirit and receive adoption in order to go back to the Father.

John chapter 3:

8 The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

9 Nicodemus answered and said unto him, How can these things be?

10 Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things.

11 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Have you ever been cornered by something that is absolutely terrifying and you cannot get away? This would be impossible if we had remained in our first estate, for "the wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit."

Have you ever been in extreme pain, or hungry, horny, etc., the burdens of the flesh? That is why the Father did not want His children to leave their first estate. Sure, there is a pleasurable side to being in a flesh body, and that is probably why we agreed to it. But it came with the price of death, and like Eve, we were probably not told that part. Without Jesus Christ, we would all die, and stay dead. Fire is painful in the flesh. Psalms 104:4 says the Father maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire, but we wanted a flesh body, so we got one.

Lucifer/satan often inhabits humans as his avatars, those who gladly allow this in exchange for earthly wealth and power. This is the LORD addressing Lucifer/satan, who was at the time, inhabiting the king of Tyre:

Ezekiel 28
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire (or the "gnolaum").

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire (gnolaum).

We agreed to let Lucifer/satan put our essence, for lack of a better word, in a "qliphoth." This essence became our souls, and Lucifer/satan and the rebellious third want them. They want to use them for their energy like on the "Matrix" movies, since they have been cut off from the Eternal life-giving GOD. They are the original vampires, for the life is in the blood according to Leviticus 17:25.

https://genies.fandom.com/wiki/Qliphoth
The Qliphoth/Qelippot or Kelipot (Heb. קליפות, the different English spellings are used in the alternative Cabalistic traditions of Hermetic Qabalah and Jewish Kabbalah respectively) literally "Peels", "Shells" or "Husks", from singular: קליפה Qliphah/Kelipah"Husk") are the representation of evil or impure spiritual forces in Jewish mysticism. The realm of evil is also termed 'Sitra Achra/Ahra' (Aramaic סטרא אחרא, the "Other Side" opposite holiness) in Kabbalah texts.

In Jewish Kabbalah
In Jewish Kabbalistic cosmology, the Kelipot are metaphorical "shells" surrounding holiness. They are spiritual obstacles receiving their existence from God only in an external, rather than internal manner. Divinity in Judaism connotes revelation of God's true unity, while the shells conceal holiness, as a peel conceals the fruit within. They are therefore synonymous with idolatry, the root of impurity through ascribing false dualism in the Divine, and with the Sitra Achra (סטרא אחרא "Other Side"), the perceived realm opposite to holiness.

That is what we are trapped in because we wanted to play in Metatron's cube. It took the cross of Jesus Christ to break us out, yet many LDS have Stockholm's syndrome about this. Stockholm syndrome "is the psychological tendency of a hostage to bond with, identify with, or sympathize with his or her captor."

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

oneClimbs wrote: September 30th, 2022, 8:07 am I don't understand how two suns = a flat earth.
Who said that two suns = flat earth??
I also don't understand why this second sun has never been visible to me and just appears and disappears randomly.
Same reason you don't see reptilians walking around. Masking. Technology.
You do know they control the weather, right?
Hey go check out the gov documents on the liquid crystal display sky up there, it's not made of air ;)
Some of those pictures showing the orange sky below the clouds and blue sky above are easily explainable. When the sun is lower on the horizon, it's still way out there in space, it isn't hiding just behind those clouds. You're seeing light filtered through the clouds down low on the horizon but above those clouds you are just seeing normal sky. Of the thousands of times I've seen a sunset here in Texas, I've seen orange just down low on the horizon and blue sky up above with just one sun. Put some clouds in there down low and you'll see a different color of light come through those clouds than the blue sky above. I'm not sure why that is such a huge mystery and evidence of two suns.
Yep, you just explained a thing that CAN happen. You should look at a few hundred thousand more images so you can see the difference between light effects, and different light sources - and also make sure you look at the context as these are live images and you can study weather patterns, earthquake connections, related spaceweather, etc. Because it sounds here like you are giving the answer we learned in 6th grade, not doing any investigating yourself to see if they are lying.

Also, I HAVE seen double suns with my own eyeballs and then took pics with my cellphone. I'm sorry you missed it the last few years - look up more! I started seeing all this with my eyes before I looked at pictures. :)

There is a YouTube channel called "The Final Days" who spends a lot of her time catching anomalies from the weathercams. Here is a sample of her work:
You probably already knew about this channel, but in case you didn't, and for those interested in this type of stuff...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

zionbuilder wrote: September 30th, 2022, 11:54 am
Niemand wrote: September 30th, 2022, 11:28 am

Revelation:
8:10 And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

8:11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
That's not my quote. The Russian for wormwood is Chernobyl and the nuclear industry also uses a star shaped sign.

bethany
captain of 100

Post by bethany »

Ive never heard ppl refer to Metatron as Jesus, I've only seen him referred to as Enoch who the church teaches is translated. Or ascended, above 3rd dimension.

Mudflood
captain of 10

Post by Mudflood »

This is when he (Lucifer, and the elohim) made this earth void and without form by "creating" it, and darkness was over the face of the deep in Genesis chapter 1:1-2. The rest is of chapter 1 is his remodeling. That is why the high level Masons worship Lucifer as the "grand architect" of the universe. The word "create" in
this verse means to cut down as a formative process, like cutting down a tree to make a wooden idol. But it is not the making of the tree.

Genesis 1

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God (ĕlōhîm) moved upon the face of the waters.

created, bârâʼ, baw-raw';to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative processes):—choose, create (creator), cut down...

So Lucifer did "create" the earth in this sense, after he apparently demolished it. It was his "build back better" plan.

The elohim, or the god/s of Genesis chapter 1, or the Book of Abraham chapter 4, could not speak matter into existence like Jehovah Elohim/the LORD God of Genesis chapter 2:4. That is why these elohim gods said in Abraham 3:

24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;

26 And they who keep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second estate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever.

They had to use materials that already existed because these elohim/gods cannot speak matter into existence like the self-Existent Eternal, Jehovah Elohim, the LORD God, of Genesis chapter 2:4 can. Jehovah means:

Strong’s Yᵉhôvâh, yeh-ho-vaw'; from H1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jeho-vah, Jewish national name of God:—Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.

These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were *created,* in the day that the LORD God *made* the earth and the heavens,

Now that you know the word "create" in Genesis 1:1 really means to cut down, you see can see that Lucifer and the elohim "created" the earth after Jehovah Elohim "made" it.

Peeps wrote:
I have also been mulling over and ruminating on some things, some things you have sparked, like the those things written in the Pearl of Great Price, particularly the Book of Abraham, and Ezekiel 28 where it says satan/Lucifer walked in the midst of the stones of fire on the Holy mountain of God. I believe those stones of fire were us, when we were the "gnolaum," and that is where, and when, we were deceived into taking flesh bodies.

I was ready to dismiss everything in the Pearl of Great Price, but then I decided to reexamine it more closely, because of our discussions on other threads, and knowing that even Lucifer will give a person "enlightenment" --but it is like the partial truth he told Eve, for she did become wise, but she did surely die.

The Genesis chapter 1, or Abraham chapter 4 gods/ or the "elohim," are IMO, the rebellious third host of heaven led by the drag "queen of heaven," Lucifer/satan. Abraham chapter 3 tells us how in the preexistence we forfeited our first estate because Lucifer, described as the "one like unto God" in verse 24 (Isaiah 14 says Lucifer wanted to be like the Most High), said we would get glory added unto us forever and ever by choosing to go for a second estate in verse 26.

But this was the trap that got us taken into captivity to the lowest parts of the earth, as it is says in Psalm 139:15, I (David) was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. And Jude 1:15 has a stern warning for those who leave their first estate, those everlasting "chains" under darkness are the "ligaments of the body" according to Strong's concordance, and to be considered an impediment of what we are supposed to be. I guess it is like we have been paralyzed from the neck down, but we don't know it. We are supposed to be beings of light, yet we cast a shadow. We all fell before Adam and Eve, they just went into mortality first.

Fortunately, in verse 27 of Abraham 3, the one "like the Son of Man" was sent to pay for this mistake of ours. The decision to take on a flesh body was the original forbidden fruit. D&C section 130 is wrong about the Father having a body of flesh and bones, He is a Spirit. Lectures on Faith 5.2 says the Father is a Personage of Spirit. The Book of Mormon says He is the "Great Spirit." Jesus told the Samaritan woman at the well, the Father is a Spirit, and is looking for those to worship Him in Spirit and truth.

The rebellious third is one of the reasons that the number 33 is revered by the occult. These elohim are the "adam/gods" of the LDS, though this knowledge has been "hidden" from the plebs-LDS, because that is what the very word occult means, hidden. The "enlightenment" of Lucifer being "god" is only for the higher levels like Master Masons/Master Mahons, though this is being exposed more and more everyday, because it is almost at the end of this world. And Daniel 12:4 says: But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

These elohim are who the LORD God of Israel was at war with during the Exodus. They created themselves, and they were gods to themselves. Reading about origins of the Egyptian pantheon shows this. Joseph Smith was so obsessed with Egypt, that he purchased Egyptian papyri from a traveling salesman. The "translations" were likely from some copies of Masonic sacred texts, which have been kept by the bloodline/hybrid families, who trace their origins back to Cain, who married into them when he went to the land of Nod. They can have MMPs, while the descendants of Adam, or those with souls, cannot. Their spirits probably come through a different place/portal before birth. They lack souls because the LORD God did not breathe breath into their nostrils, to make them living souls. They are the original clones. Man now has the technology to make clones, and we probably received this knowledge from the fallen angels, who will readily impart forbidden knowledge so mankind will use it for their self destruction. They are the damned spirits that inhabit meat suits that Jude describes as:

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Here is an example of an origin story of the Egyptian pantheon. It is also probably how they came back from the dead after Noah's flood. They are the gods of the dead.

Hu (ḥw), in ancient Egypt, was the deification of the first word, the word of creation, that Atum was said to have exclaimed upon ejaculating or, alternatively, his circumcision, in his masturbatory act of creating the Ennead.

Your close but not quite right. Lord God in Hebrew is YHVH (Yahweh), the Gen chapter 2 "god" who is the wicked destroyer of all the good and benevolent creations of the Gen chapter 1 Gods/Godesses who created the this realm we live in. Yahweh the wicked god of the Jews took over this realm and MADE it void. He caused the flood, he caused the destruction of all the glorious building still found today in every city in the world (Salt Lake Temple, Manti Temple, Logan Temple, St. George Temple, Hawaii Temple, Navoo, Kirkland) yes they were all here when Brigham young came here. The new world order started late 1700’s early 1800’s. Remember the first 5 presidents of the church were master masons. They repurposed all of the buildings. Look up Tartaria and the videos put out by John Levi. YHVH is our enemy. The Jews are our enemy. They are his people. What’s lost is the way the Gods and Goddesses (Elohim) lived and created. That is the divine spark within us. YHVH is the imposter. He’s the baby drowned, blood sacrifice, animal sacrifice, only walk so many steps on the sabbath, ritual murderer of the Bible. There is no "spiritual creation, then physical creation" of our realm. There is only Gen 1 (Elohim/good guys) and Gen 2 "Lord God" (YHVH) destructor of everything that was good. The Bible is nothing more than the playbook of what Yahweh and his secret combinations want to make happen. It’s a script! Not scripture or prophecy. They want you to think there will be a "second coming" so you sit and do absolutely nothing while you get Jabbed, pay taxes, and continue to be controlled until you finally wake up to the imprisonment you’ve lived under your whole life. Why aren’t the "prophets speaking about this? Why are they giving 32 million dollars to the United Nations for "food reform"? Why "encourage" an unprovable vaccine? Because they are part of the agenda. Sad but true.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

FoundMyEden wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:50 pm I wish I could have gotten a better recording of what happened in the skies about a month ago (I’ll have to double check the date of the video we took). My kids and I saw a comet shoot through the sky above us and then it actually had about 10+ coming after it. It shot through the chemtrails/clouds and left a marked line. The comets cruised above our head for over 15 seconds. It was beyond amazing. We watch the skies a lot and have seen tons of shooting stars but never like this before.
Starlink?

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Jules wrote: September 30th, 2022, 11:26 am Who said that two suns = flat earth??
The title of the thread. Definite implication. It sounds like one topic, not two separate ones.
Two Suns in the Sky?! Flat Earth CONFIRMED?!!

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Mudflood wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 3:40 pm

Genesis 1

Peeps wrote:

Your close but not quite right. Lord God in Hebrew is YHVH (Yahweh), the Gen chapter 2 "god" who is the wicked destroyer of all the good and benevolent creations of the Gen chapter 1 Gods/Godesses who created the this realm we live in. Yahweh the wicked god of the Jews took over this realm and MADE it void. He caused the flood, he caused the destruction of all the glorious building still found today in every city in the world (Salt Lake Temple, Manti Temple, Logan Temple, St. George Temple, Hawaii Temple, Navoo, Kirkland) yes they were all here when Brigham young came here. The new world order started late 1700’s early 1800’s. Remember the first 5 presidents of the church were master masons. They repurposed all of the buildings. Look up Tartaria and the videos put out by John Levi. YHVH is our enemy. The Jews are our enemy. They are his people. What’s lost is the way the Gods and Goddesses (Elohim) lived and created. That is the divine spark within us. YHVH is the imposter. He’s the baby drowned, blood sacrifice, animal sacrifice, only walk so many steps on the sabbath, ritual murderer of the Bible. There is no "spiritual creation, then physical creation" of our realm. There is only Gen 1 (Elohim/good guys) and Gen 2 "Lord God" (YHVH) destructor of everything that was good. The Bible is nothing more than the playbook of what Yahweh and his secret combinations want to make happen. It’s a script! Not scripture or prophecy. They want you to think there will be a "second coming" so you sit and do absolutely nothing while you get Jabbed, pay taxes, and continue to be controlled until you finally wake up to the imprisonment you’ve lived under your whole life. Why aren’t the "prophets speaking about this? Why are they giving 32 million dollars to the United Nations for "food reform"? Why "encourage" an unprovable vaccine? Because they are part of the agenda. Sad but true.

I worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the LORD God of Genesis 2:4, that formed Adam, breathed the breath of life into him making him a living soul, then formed Eve from Adam's rib, and sent His only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to make an Atonement for sin.

Jacob means to "supplant." Supplant means to "supersede and replace." We are to supplant the Genesis chapter 1 race.

Jon Levi has some good videos on Salt Lake City, I agree that Brigham Young found it built already.

I agree that the Jews perverted the law Moses was given. Perhaps the mix up happened when Moses came down from the mount and found the people worshipping a golden calf, he broke the first tablets. So we don't really know what those said. He came back with another set. Stephen testifies against them before he is stoned in Acts chapter 7:

22 And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds.

23 And when he was full forty years old, it came into his heart to visit his brethren the children of Israel.

24 And seeing one of them suffer wrong, he defended him, and avenged him that was oppressed, and smote the Egyptian:

25 For he supposed his brethren would have understood how that God by his hand would deliver them: but they understood not.

26 And the next day he shewed himself unto them as they strove, and would have set them at one again, saying, Sirs, ye are brethren; why do ye wrong one to another?

27 But he that did his neighbour wrong thrust him away, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge over us?

28 Wilt thou kill me, as thou diddest the Egyptian yesterday?

29 Then fled Moses at this saying, and was a stranger in the land of Madian, where he begat two sons.

30 And when forty years were expired, there appeared to him in the wilderness of mount Sina an angel of the Lord in a flame of fire in a bush.

31 When Moses saw it, he wondered at the sight: and as he drew near to behold it, the voice of the Lord came unto him,

32 Saying, I am the God of thy fathers, the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Then Moses trembled, and durst not behold.

33 Then said the Lord to him, Put off thy shoes from thy feet: for the place where thou standest is holy ground.

34 I have seen, I have seen the affliction of my people which is in Egypt, and I have heard their groaning, and am come down to deliver them. And now come, I will send thee into Egypt.

35 This Moses whom they refused, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge? the same did God send to be a ruler and a deliverer by the hand of the angel which appeared to him in the bush.

36 He brought them out, after that he had shewed wonders and signs in the land of Egypt, and in the Red sea, and in the wilderness forty years.

37 This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear.

38 This is he, that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel which spake to him in the mount Sina, and with our fathers: who received the lively oracles to give unto us:

39 To whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt,

40 Saying unto Aaron, Make us gods to go before us: for as for this Moses, which brought us out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.

41 And they made a calf in those days, and offered sacrifice unto the idol, and rejoiced in the works of their own hands.

42 Then God turned, and gave them up to worship the host of heaven; as it is written in the book of the prophets, O ye house of Israel, have ye offered to me slain beasts and sacrifices by the space of forty years in the wilderness?

43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

44 Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen.

45 Which also our fathers that came after brought in with Jesus into the possession of the Gentiles, whom God drave out before the face of our fathers, unto the days of David;

46 Who found favour before God, and desired to find a tabernacle for the God of Jacob.

47 But Solomon built him an house.

48 Howbeit the most High dwelleth not in temples made with hands; as saith the prophet,

49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

50 Hath not my hand made all these things?

51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Isaiah seems to back Stephen up in chapter 1:

10 Hear the word of the Lord, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.

11 To what purpose is the multitude of your sacrifices unto me? saith the Lord: I am full of the burnt offerings of rams, and the fat of fed beasts; and I delight not in the blood of bullocks, or of lambs, or of he goats.

12 When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts?

13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting.

14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.

15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood.

16 Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil;

17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

The Jews rejected Jesus Christ, their Messiah. They still reject Him, they want their "holy serpent messiah" to ascend from the abyss.
Last edited by Peeps on October 2nd, 2022, 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Silver Pie wrote: October 2nd, 2022, 3:46 pm
FoundMyEden wrote: September 30th, 2022, 10:50 pm I wish I could have gotten a better recording of what happened in the skies about a month ago (I’ll have to double check the date of the video we took). My kids and I saw a comet shoot through the sky above us and then it actually had about 10+ coming after it. It shot through the chemtrails/clouds and left a marked line. The comets cruised above our head for over 15 seconds. It was beyond amazing. We watch the skies a lot and have seen tons of shooting stars but never like this before.
Starlink?

No, it wasn’t starlink. I did get that on video the other night though. I should have said meteor instead of comet…but anyway, they didn’t fall in line like the starlink does. My daughter said they were meteorites and looked like “a herd of flaming airplanes coming through the sky.” 😆