Will Romney run as an independent in 2024?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Will Romney run as an independent in 2024?

Post by Christianlee »

I think Romney knows he is toast with the Utah GOP.

Is he silently supporting Egg McMuffin because he is planning to run as an independent in 2024 with Utah Democrats supporting him? Will he become an independent and join the Dem caucus in 2023?

Seems to me it is obvious. He can’t run GOP if Trump is the nominee.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Re: Will Romney run as an independent in 2024?

Post by Subcomandante »

Christianlee wrote: October 1st, 2022, 6:22 am I think Romney knows he is toast with the Utah GOP.

Is he silently supporting Egg McMuffin because he is planning to run as an independent in 2024 with Utah Democrats supporting him? Will he become an independent and join the Dem caucus in 2023?

Seems to me it is obvious. He can’t run GOP if Trump is the nominee.
Assuming Trump is even in conditions to run as the nominee. He could very well be sitting in an orange or striped jumpsuit in the big house.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

To be in the Big House you have to break the law. Trump hasn't. Romney won't run GOP if Trump is at the head of the ticket.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

McMuffin was/is a tool, fully endorsed by Q15, to install more democrats/progressives into political office.

He did is level best, as did the Deseret News, to install Hillary in2016.

His role is to turn Mormon states blue. A wolf in sheep's clothing...just like Romney, just like Cox...just like so many TRAITORS in the GOP.

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

The Red Pill wrote: October 1st, 2022, 8:40 am McMuffin was/is a tool, fully endorsed by Q15, to install more democrats/progressives into political office.

He did is level best, as did the Deseret News, to install Hillary in2016.

His role is to turn Mormon states blue. A wolf in sheep's clothing...just like Romney, just like Cox...just like so many TRAITORS in the GOP.
Fully endorsed by the 15? Really?

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Does he want to be known for losing again? He'd just split the votes among those who aren't voting for the Democrat party candidate. I really don't think he wants to be known for losing again, but I do think he hates the conservative/nationalist voice enough that he would be willing to do it to split the non-Democrat candidate vote

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

BuriedTartaria wrote: October 1st, 2022, 12:23 pm Does he want to be known for losing again? He'd just split the votes among those who aren't voting for the Democrat party candidate. I really don't think he wants to be known for losing again, but I do think he hates the conservative/nationalist voice enough that he would be willing to do it to split the non-Democrat candidate vote
Just like this year there won’t be a Dem candidate.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

What evidence is there that McMullin was "Fully endorsed by the 15"?

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Romney should be honest with the people of Utah and run as a Demotard.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Christianlee wrote: October 1st, 2022, 6:22 am I think Romney knows he is toast with the Utah GOP.
I think Romney is not worried at all about getting re-elected in Utah. Hatch never had to worry about getting re-elected.

Great8
captain of 100

Post by Great8 »

Pierre D’Electo le connard!

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

creator wrote: October 1st, 2022, 6:18 pm
I think Romney is not worried at all about getting re-elected in Utah. Hatch never had to worry about getting re-elected.
Romney’s act is growing old with Republicans. He won’t get the GOP nomination. Hatch didn’t burn bridges with conservatives like Romney has.

Vision
captain of 1,000

Post by Vision »

dreamtheater76 wrote: October 1st, 2022, 1:45 pm Romney should be honest with the people of Utah and run as a Demotard.
He is honest his actions reveal his true colors, just dumb utah mormons like lying to themselves.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

lundbaek wrote: October 1st, 2022, 12:58 pm What evidence is there that McMullin was "Fully endorsed by the 15"?
I'm still looking forward to a reply to this question.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

The fact that McMullin is even a thing is just more proof that Utah is purple.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

independent in 2024?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Vision wrote: October 1st, 2022, 7:15 pm
dreamtheater76 wrote: October 1st, 2022, 1:45 pm Romney should be honest with the people of Utah and run as a Demotard.
He is honest his actions reveal his true colors, just dumb utah mormons like lying to themselves.
Not a single hint of a flying color between and betwixt the plethora of polluted politicians. :lol:

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

lundbaek wrote: October 1st, 2022, 12:58 pm What evidence is there that McMullin was "Fully endorsed by the 15"?
Publicly or privately? Clearly, they didn’t endorse anyone publicly. We’re dealing here with circumstantial evidences. But we know that the Uchtdorf family supported Biden. How many do you think supported Trump? I venture to say not many. I think that if a person were to take the time to connect all the circumstantial evidence dots, one would find that a majority of the Q15 quietly supported either Biden or McMullin. Endorsement is obviously an overstatement, but I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if a majority of Q15 didn’t quietly support McMullin. If you followed the election results in Utah, I don’t think it requires rocket science to reach that conclusion.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

he'll do whatever his masters tell him to do.

Gadget
captain of 100

Post by Gadget »

What a turd he turned out to be.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

If Trump runs GOP then Romney will run as a "supposedly" conservative leaning independent as a spoiler.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Original_Intent wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 2:05 pm If Trump runs GOP then Romney will run as a "supposedly" conservative leaning independent as a spoiler.
Yes, with the sole intent of splitting the vote and insuring Biden’s re-election.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

tmac wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 3:02 pm
Original_Intent wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 2:05 pm If Trump runs GOP then Romney will run as a "supposedly" conservative leaning independent as a spoiler.
Yes, with the sole intent of splitting the vote and insuring Biden’s re-election.
Biden will be replaced after the mid-terms.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Well, with the intent of keeping the left wing in charge if posssible. In Romney's case, I think he personally would do it with no chance to win for the sole purpose of wrecking Trump.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Christianlee wrote: October 1st, 2022, 7:04 am To be in the Big House you have to break the law. Trump hasn't. Romney won't run GOP if Trump is at the head of the ticket.
Trump has broken so many laws you probably couldn't get to a beginning on it...

If they want to lock him up...it wouldn't be very difficult...

I personally think it's all theatre for the stooges that follow the pied piper known as Trump...

If he was legit he would have pardoned the Jan 6 folks before he left office rather than a bunch of hardcore criminals...but no...he sucked in a bunch of wanna be patriots that have been locked up and tortured for a couple years now...

Not even getting into Operation Warp Speed, Rothschild funding, racketeering, money laundering, etc etc etc...

And in terms of elections...I'm anticipating a major false flag in the next couple of weeks...that will disrupt the current elections...

Russians already going off about Ukraine moving a nuke around and setting it off to draw the US the rest of the way into the war....

Not to mention some belief in Cleon Skousen's time frame and that things will disintegrate pretty rapidly here over the next 6 to 8 months...particularly in Europe first...and subsequently in the US...betting the missionaries are called home by next June...

time will tell the story though and see how murky the crystal ball turned out to be...

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Original_Intent wrote: October 23rd, 2022, 3:20 pm
Well, with the intent of keeping the left wing in charge if posssible. In Romney's case, I think he personally would do it with no chance to win for the sole purpose of wrecking Trump.
I would be surprised if Trump actually runs.