Two Suns in the Sky?! Flat Earth CONFIRMED?!!

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Re: Two Suns in the Sky?! Flat Earth CONFIRMED?!!

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Subcomandante wrote: September 29th, 2022, 9:53 am
creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 3:17 pm
Subcomandante wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:45 pm His camera is overexposed. About one hour to 30 minutes prior to sunset or after sunrise that phenomenon does happen where the horizon opposite the sun appears whiter than the actual sky above.
That's too simple of an explanation.. we need an answer like: "Just more evidence you're living in a virtual world! The Matrix is real!"
Oftentimes the simplest explanation is the most correct one. Even in conspiracies.
NASA LIED. Simple simple!
Attachments
123923976_380799706604810_822801306399149827_n.jpg
123923976_380799706604810_822801306399149827_n.jpg (37.85 KiB) Viewed 519 times

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Jules wrote: September 29th, 2022, 12:08 pm
Subcomandante wrote: September 29th, 2022, 9:53 am
creator wrote: September 28th, 2022, 3:17 pm
Subcomandante wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:45 pm His camera is overexposed. About one hour to 30 minutes prior to sunset or after sunrise that phenomenon does happen where the horizon opposite the sun appears whiter than the actual sky above.
That's too simple of an explanation.. we need an answer like: "Just more evidence you're living in a virtual world! The Matrix is real!"
Oftentimes the simplest explanation is the most correct one. Even in conspiracies.
NASA LIED. Simple simple!
NASA, POCKOCMOC, ESA, CNSA, ISRO, JAXA, Wikalat al-Immirat Lilfadah, all of them are lying?

Especially those that would generally be competing against each other?

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Subcomandante wrote: September 29th, 2022, 12:41 pm NASA, POCKOCMOC, ESA, CNSA, ISRO, JAXA, Wikalat al-Immirat Lilfadah, all of them are lying?

Wait... you think they are NOT all in the same "elite space club" pretending to compete while they actually all work together to control our fake reality and all of them profit off that as a collective team?

Yes. ALL of them lying.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

Just to make it clear: I 100% guarantee the Earth is (and ALL planets are) hollow. This is actually doctrinal, was taught by Brother Joseph, and was taught in the temples. There is TREMENDOUS scriptural support and science (real science, not the crap that is floating at the top of the present societal toilet) clearly supports it. Real physics and well researched geology support this, but anyone who teaches it is squelched (and fired at universities that actually have working theories that they are not allowed to share).

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

jreuben wrote: September 29th, 2022, 3:05 pm Just to make it clear: I 100% guarantee the Earth is (and ALL planets are) hollow. This is actually doctrinal, was taught by Brother Joseph, and was taught in the temples. There is TREMENDOUS scriptural support and science (real science, not the crap that is floating at the top of the present societal toilet) clearly supports it. Real physics and well researched geology support this, but anyone who teaches it is squelched (and fired at universities that actually have working theories that they are not allowed to share).
Apparently the moon is hollow also. This blew my mind, as I had no idea.
So much that we really don't 'know'...

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

jreuben wrote: September 29th, 2022, 3:05 pm Just to make it clear: I 100% guarantee the Earth is (and ALL planets are) hollow. This is actually doctrinal, was taught by Brother Joseph, and was taught in the temples. There is TREMENDOUS scriptural support and science (real science, not the crap that is floating at the top of the present societal toilet) clearly supports it. Real physics and well researched geology support this, but anyone who teaches it is squelched (and fired at universities that actually have working theories that they are not allowed to share).

While I disagree (for now) with the concept of a hollow earth, I must admit that its proponents are interesting. One interesting thing I note from where I live is how the Popocatepetl volcano always seems to attract certain things INSIDE of its crater. And how this is repeated in other volcanoes as well.

Another thing I find interesting is the polar configuration of the universe, another thing that was taught by Joseph Smith and had repeatedly in several temple designs as well as the Conference Center roof design.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

jreuben wrote: September 29th, 2022, 3:05 pm Just to make it clear: I 100% guarantee the Earth is (and ALL planets are) hollow...
I do like to explore the idea of hollow earth (as is evidenced in some of my posts on this forum). If hollow earth is not a physical reality, I think at minimum it is a spiritual reality.

gradles21
captain of 1,000

Post by gradles21 »

crrow777 has filmed the second sun several times. Has anyone else noticed strange things happening in the sky recently? I've been noticing quite a bit lately, just the other day my son and I were driving home from his baseball practice at dusk and we saw a green light shoot across the sky and go over the mountains to the west, weird stuff.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

@creator the Earth is physically hollow and it also has a (or multiple) spiritual bod(y/ies). There are various interesting resources on this as well. I would recommend Joseph H. Cater's books as a supplementary source of interesting information in this regard as well.

There is an outer (convex) surface to our Earth that is inhabitable (other planets do not always have outer surfaces that harbor life like Earth), there is a cavern / crustal zone wherein the various and many beings and creatures dwell and is referred to as Sheol in Hebrew or Hell for us currently colloquially and has many other names, there is an inner concave surface that is paradisiacal (it appears it is a Terrestrial zone), and there is an inner sun/body that is a Celestial realm that houses the Throne of Jehovah and Celestialized beings. The inner sun also appears to have some kind of a (thinish) crustal region involved, but it is broken up somewhat and that topic is very interesting in and of itself.

@Cruiserdude yes, the Moon is hollow and the Sun (Sol) is also hollow. It is a model for all celestial bodies.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

There was an LDS guy (Rodney M. Cluff?) about a decade ago that was really kind of leading the charge to explore and get proof of this by leading an expedition to the north polar opening. They were attempting to secure funding for a Russian ice breaker ship to sail for their destination. I'm not sure what ever happened to them. It literally seemed like they disappeared. Sometimes I (half) jokingly wonder if they found it and never came back? I found the theory and the legends captivating.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

blitzinstripes wrote: September 29th, 2022, 5:47 pm There was an LDS guy (Rodney M. Cluff?) about a decade ago...
This is his website: ourhollowearth.com

abijah
pleb in zion

feelsweirdman

Post by abijah »

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

i take the position that nibiru,planet x , is a cyclic destroyer or cleanser of the earth. When I read Zechariah Sitchen's book about it when I was a kid, I've always had an interest in the subject. Those on the surface of earth will all perish due to dramatic atmospheric changes from the hail of meteors that will shower down. See Mother Shipton prophecies for her version of this event.

Christmas = Xmas
This abbreviation goes back to ancient greek times where the symbol "X" meant Christ. The cross.
Planet X just might be the end destroyer.

Some go up "into the clouds" as is written in the D&C and called the rapture by fundamental Christians.
Some go inside the earth.

the rest don't make it.

D&C 76:103
102 Last of all, these all are they who will not be gathered with the saints, to be caught up unto the church of the Firstborn, and received into the cloud.
109:75
75 That when the trump shall sound for the dead, we shall be caught up in the cloud to meet thee, that we may ever be with the Lord;

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Subcomandante wrote: September 29th, 2022, 12:41 pm NASA, POCKOCMOC, ESA, CNSA, ISRO, JAXA, Wikalat al-Immirat Lilfadah, all of them are lying?

Switch out all those names with the names of mainstream media broadcasters and you'll answer your own question. Of course they're all lying.

Do you think we create all the tech/science just to let others use it for free? They use our equipment and technology so we can profit off of the sales and so that we can control the data. I wouldn't be surprised if every single circuit we produce doesn't have a backdoor hardwired into it.

zionbuilder
captain of 100

Post by zionbuilder »

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... 180980840/

With NASA just crashing 330million rocket into an asteroid....you gotta think they're preparing for something. Wormwood?

Momma J
captain of 1,000

Post by Momma J »

Two suns? Perhaps.

Manipulated by science? I can see this as a strong possibility. Jules posted pictures are fascinating!

For entertainment purposes only... While on the little island of Culebra I would often get up before sunrise, laying in a hammock watching the sun rise. The house that we rented was on it's own little peninsula and it was wonderous to have water on three sides of us with a wrap-around deck.

One morning I noticed light to the west as the sun was coming up in the east. I ran to the deck on the East side and snapped the first pic.

Then I ran to the deck on the West side and snapped the second pic. I only experienced it one while I was there.
Attachments
CULEBRA SUNRISE.jpg
CULEBRA SUNRISE.jpg (138.54 KiB) Viewed 356 times
CULEBRA SUN REFLECTING.jpg
CULEBRA SUN REFLECTING.jpg (103.61 KiB) Viewed 356 times

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

I don't understand how two suns = a flat earth. I also don't understand why this second sun has never been visible to me and just appears and disappears randomly. Some of those pictures showing the orange sky below the clouds and blue sky above are easily explainable. When the sun is lower on the horizon, it's still way out there in space, it isn't hiding just behind those clouds. You're seeing light filtered through the clouds down low on the horizon but above those clouds you are just seeing normal sky. Of the thousands of times I've seen a sunset here in Texas, I've seen orange just down low on the horizon and blue sky up above with just one sun. Put some clouds in there down low and you'll see a different color of light come through those clouds than the blue sky above. I'm not sure why that is such a huge mystery and evidence of two suns.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

oneClimbs wrote: September 30th, 2022, 8:07 am I don't understand how two suns = a flat earth.
Sarcasm is how. :) At least for me.

AkalAish
captain of 100

Post by AkalAish »

Niemand wrote: September 28th, 2022, 3:32 pm
CuriousThinker wrote: September 28th, 2022, 2:54 pm Interesting how many people in comments have seen the same and it has all been in this century. And they mention how the moon has changed.
Not sure how the Moon has changed i've been looking at it for decades now, and it seems the same as it was when I was a boy.
And this, friend, is where you are mistaken.

As late as the 1940s, the moon was known by scientists and the faith community alike to be composed thusly:

31% semi-mature cheddar (giving it a vintage, natural, crumbly texture, saltier in flavor, which lingers on the palette on the finish)
7% Roquefort (sharp, tangy, somewhat metallic)
28% Taleggio (strong smell...almost like wet grass)
22% Mascarpone (soft, creamy, the innermost core of the moon)
12% mixture of Stilton, Gruyère, and Manchego

Today, faith leaders around the world can emphatically state that the composition of the moon is almost 100% Cottage Cheese.

This is also in large part due to Global Warming. The heat from all those gas-guzzling autos has decimated the protective rind on the moon.

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

I don't know about all of this but one thing that has troubled me is the atmosphere ... how it is that if we are surrounded by "the perfect vacuum of space" our atmosphere isn't sucked right out into space? You can't say it's gravity that holds the atmosphere down because with my little carpet vacuum hose I can suck a ball right off of the floor without difficulty. Something is fishy about what they teach us.

oneClimbs
captain of 1,000

Post by oneClimbs »

creator wrote: September 30th, 2022, 8:54 am
oneClimbs wrote: September 30th, 2022, 8:07 am I don't understand how two suns = a flat earth.
Sarcasm is how. :) At least for me.
LOL

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Who said that two suns = flat earth??
I also don't understand why this second sun has never been visible to me and just appears and disappears randomly.
Same reason you don't see reptilians walking around. Masking. Technology.
You do know they control the weather, right?
Hey go check out the gov documents on the liquid crystal display sky up there, it's not made of air ;)
Some of those pictures showing the orange sky below the clouds and blue sky above are easily explainable. When the sun is lower on the horizon, it's still way out there in space, it isn't hiding just behind those clouds. You're seeing light filtered through the clouds down low on the horizon but above those clouds you are just seeing normal sky. Of the thousands of times I've seen a sunset here in Texas, I've seen orange just down low on the horizon and blue sky up above with just one sun. Put some clouds in there down low and you'll see a different color of light come through those clouds than the blue sky above. I'm not sure why that is such a huge mystery and evidence of two suns.
Yep, you just explained a thing that CAN happen. You should look at a few hundred thousand more images so you can see the difference between light effects, and different light sources - and also make sure you look at the context as these are live images and you can study weather patterns, earthquake connections, related spaceweather, etc. Because it sounds here like you are giving the answer we learned in 6th grade, not doing any investigating yourself to see if they are lying.

Also, I HAVE seen double suns with my own eyeballs and then took pics with my cellphone. I'm sorry you missed it the last few years - look up more! I started seeing all this with my eyes before I looked at pictures. :)

Here ya go, there's a few hundred thousand images to start with. They rotate them every few minutes tho so save your work, and work quick!
https://weathercams.faa.gov/#loop

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

LDS Physician wrote: September 30th, 2022, 11:12 am I don't know about all of this but one thing that has troubled me is the atmosphere ... how it is that if we are surrounded by "the perfect vacuum of space" our atmosphere isn't sucked right out into space? You can't say it's gravity that holds the atmosphere down because with my little carpet vacuum hose I can suck a ball right off of the floor without difficulty. Something is fishy about what they teach us.
Indeed! Kinda like they lied about the entire nature of our reality. ;)
Last edited by FoxMammaWisdom on September 30th, 2022, 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

zionbuilder wrote: September 30th, 2022, 12:58 am https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-ne ... 180980840/

With NASA just crashing 330million rocket into an asteroid....you gotta think they're preparing for something. Wormwood?
Wormwood is Cherbobyl in Russian. It's radiation.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

Peeps wrote: September 29th, 2022, 12:29 am
BuriedTartaria wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:26 pm
Jules wrote: September 28th, 2022, 8:11 pm
LUCIFER: Well, Adam, you have a new world here.

ADAM: A new world?

LUCIFER: Yes, a new world, patterned after the old one where we used to live.
I've forgotten this part of dialogue. Pretty powerful truth may be in there.
This is when he (Lucifer, and the elohim) made this earth void and without form by "creating" it, and darkness was over the face of the deep in Genesis chapter 1:1-2. The rest is of chapter 1 is his remodeling. That is why the high level Masons worship Lucifer as the "grand architect" of the universe. The word "create" in
this verse means to cut down as a formative process, like cutting down a tree to make a wooden idol. But it is not the making of the tree.

Genesis 1
1 In the beginning God (ĕlōhîm) *created* the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God (ĕlōhîm) moved upon the face of the waters.

created, bârâʼ, baw-raw';to cut down (a wood), select, feed (as formative processes):—choose, create (creator), cut down...

https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/gen/1/1/t_conc_1001
*Choose a verse, then click "tools"

So Lucifer did "create" the earth in this sense, after he apparently demolished it. It was his "build back better" plan.

The elohim, or the god/s of Genesis chapter 1, or the Book of Abraham chapter 4, could not speak matter into existence like Jehovah Elohim/the LORD God of Genesis chapter 2:4. That is why these elohim gods said in Abraham 3:

24 And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;
25 And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;

26 And they who keep their first estate shall be added upon; and they who keep not their first estate shall not have glory in the same kingdom with those who keep their first estate; and they who keep their second estate shall have glory added upon their heads for ever and ever.

They had to use materials that already existed because these elohim/gods cannot speak matter into existence like the self-Existent Eternal, Jehovah Elohim, the LORD God, of Genesis chapter 2:4 can. Jehovah means:

Strong’s Yᵉhôvâh, yeh-ho-vaw'; from H1961; (the) self-Existent or Eternal; Jeho-vah, Jewish national name of God:—Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069.
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/gen/2/1/t_conc_2004

Genesis 2:4
These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were *created,* in the day that the LORD God *made* the earth and the heavens,

Now that you know the word "create" in Genesis 1:1 really means to cut down, you see can see that Lucifer and the elohim "created" the earth after Jehovah Elohim "made" it.

Here are some additional thoughts I have regarding this topic:
Peeps wrote:
I have also been mulling over and ruminating on some things, some things you have sparked, like the those things written in the Pearl of Great Price, particularly the Book of Abraham, and Ezekiel 28 where it says satan/Lucifer walked in the midst of the stones of fire on the Holy mountain of God. I believe those stones of fire were us, when we were the "gnolaum," and that is where, and when, we were deceived into taking flesh bodies.

I was ready to dismiss everything in the Pearl of Great Price, but then I decided to reexamine it more closely, because of our discussions on other threads, and knowing that even Lucifer will give a person "enlightenment" --but it is like the partial truth he told Eve, for she did become wise, but she did surely die.

The Genesis chapter 1, or Abraham chapter 4 gods/ or the "elohim," are IMO, the rebellious third host of heaven led by the drag "queen of heaven," Lucifer/satan. Abraham chapter 3 tells us how in the preexistence we forfeited our first estate because Lucifer, described as the "one like unto God" in verse 24 (Isaiah 14 says Lucifer wanted to be like the Most High), said we would get glory added unto us forever and ever by choosing to go for a second estate in verse 26.

But this was the trap that got us taken into captivity to the lowest parts of the earth, as it is says in Psalm 139:15, I (David) was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. And Jude 1:15 has a stern warning for those who leave their first estate, those everlasting "chains" under darkness are the "ligaments of the body" according to Strong's concordance, and to be considered an impediment of what we are supposed to be. I guess it is like we have been paralyzed from the neck down, but we don't know it. We are supposed to be beings of light, yet we cast a shadow. We all fell before Adam and Eve, they just went into mortality first.

Fortunately, in verse 27 of Abraham 3, the one "like the Son of Man" was sent to pay for this mistake of ours. The decision to take on a flesh body was the original forbidden fruit. D&C section 130 is wrong about the Father having a body of flesh and bones, He is a Spirit. Lectures on Faith 5.2 says the Father is a Personage of Spirit. The Book of Mormon says He is the "Great Spirit." Jesus told the Samaritan woman at the well, the Father is a Spirit, and is looking for those to worship Him in Spirit and truth.

The rebellious third is one of the reasons that the number 33 is revered by the occult. These elohim are the "adam/gods" of the LDS, though this knowledge has been "hidden" from the plebs-LDS, because that is what the very word occult means, hidden. The "enlightenment" of Lucifer being "god" is only for the higher levels like Master Masons/Master Mahons, though this is being exposed more and more everyday, because it is almost at the end of this world. And Daniel 12:4 says: But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

These elohim are who the LORD God of Israel was at war with during the Exodus. They created themselves, and they were gods to themselves. Reading about origins of the Egyptian pantheon shows this. Joseph Smith was so obsessed with Egypt, that he purchased Egyptian papyri from a traveling salesman. The "translations" were likely from some copies of Masonic sacred texts, which have been kept by the bloodline/hybrid families, who trace their origins back to Cain, who married into them when he went to the land of Nod. They can have MMPs, while the descendants of Adam, or those with souls, cannot. Their spirits probably come through a different place/portal before birth. They lack souls because the LORD God did not breathe breath into their nostrils, to make them living souls. They are the original clones. Man now has the technology to make clones, and we probably received this knowledge from the fallen angels, who will readily impart forbidden knowledge so mankind will use it for their self destruction. They are the damned spirits that inhabit meat suits that Jude describes as:

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

13 Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

Here is an example of an origin story of the Egyptian pantheon. It is also probably how they came back from the dead after Noah's flood. They are the gods of the dead.

Hu (ḥw), in ancient Egypt, was the deification of the first word, the word of creation, that Atum was said to have exclaimed upon ejaculating or, alternatively, his circumcision, in his masturbatory act of creating the Ennead.

Hu (2nd serpent in centre) and Renenutet (3rd seated figure on the right)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hu_(mythology)
It is possible he had a hand in the creation. But a good chance he did not too. We know the Savior did, that is clear as well as Michael and probably many of us as well. I would not give credit to Lucifer ( although i am sure he would love to take credit for it. ) I dont see any evidence of it. Good chance Lucifer may have already been kicked out before all of this even happened.