Wisdom and Womanhood YouTube Series

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
An Eye Single
captain of 100

Wisdom and Womanhood YouTube Series

Post by An Eye Single »

I just posted this to my FB account and thought I would post here, too:

Ask me if I ever thought I would become a YouTuber!! 🙂

For quite some time, I've been working on a series of videos, geared towards young women, on the subjects of womanhood and finding purpose and joy in the wise use of one's reproductive design. The first four of six videos were put up on YouTube yesterday, and the remaining two videos will go up soon.

In our current society, there are so many things taught to young women that, if heeded, sabotage their ability to experience the joy they are designed to experience.

I sincerely hope that you watch these videos and that you share them with, or otherwise teach the principles found in them to, the young women in your lives.

Link to the playlist is below.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Ew_rhUEe7D

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Wisdom and Womanhood YouTube Series

Post by Niemand »

Please consider putting them on other platforms too such as Bitchute and Odyssee. YouTube is censorship central.

abijah
pleb in zion

Lady`hockmah

Post by abijah »

Proverbs 8
Does not Wisdom call?
..on the heights beside the way, at the crossroads she takes her stand;
beside the gates in front of the town, at the entrance of the gates she cries aloud..
“The LORD possessed me at the beginning of his work, the first of his acts of old.
From everlasting, I was established, from the beginning, before the earth began.
When there were no depths, I was there, when there were no springs abounding with water.
Before the mountains had been shaped, before the hills, I was there,
before he had made the earth with its fields, or the first of the dust of the world.
When he established the heavens, I was there; when he drew a circle on the face of the deep,
when he made firm the skies above, when he established the fountains of the deep,
when he assigned to the sea its limit, so that the waters might not transgress his command, when he marked out the foundations of the earth,
then I was beside him, like a master workman, and I was daily his delight, rejoicing before him always..."