Invasion Book

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Invasion Book

Post by marc »

My friend Ben McClintock who wrote the Foreword in my book has just published this:

https://treeoflibertysociety.com/invasionbook/

p8riot
captain of 100

Re: Invasion Book

Post by p8riot »

What is your book?

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

Free copy of McClintock's book available at link. I like this guy a lot. I'll bet he gets a lot of push back from TPTB.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

p8riot wrote: September 28th, 2022, 7:27 pm What is your book?
Marc’s book is By a Thread by Marco Martinez and is available on Amazon.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

p8riot wrote: September 28th, 2022, 7:27 pm What is your book?
Sorry I missed this. You can read it free here or buy a hard copy for price of printing. No royalties are made:

https://latterdaylamanite.com/2022/07/0 ... -free-pdf/

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

So apparently, Ben McClintocck who was a cofounder of Defending Utah and now manages his own Tree of Liberty Society has known and will include the information about President Nelson's involvement with Skull and Bones in his second volume due next April. This post is regarding this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=67102

My purpose in exposing this info is for one reason alone. I am avoiding speculations and sharing only the facts:

D&C 123:13 Therefore, that we should waste and wear out our lives in bringing to light all the hidden things of darkness, wherein we know them; and they are truly manifest from heaven—
14 These should then be attended to with great earnestness.
15 Let no man count them as small things; for there is much which lieth in futurity, pertaining to the saints, which depends upon these things.

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

Does anyone know why McClintock left Defending Utah and started Tree of Liberty? I've wondered if he was working with someone who disliked the negative attention that might have come from Salt Lake, so they split, but I have no idea. Maybe I missed a show that explained this. I like Ben, but have lost track of him since the change.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

NowWhat wrote: November 12th, 2022, 9:34 am Does anyone know why McClintock left Defending Utah and started Tree of Liberty? I've wondered if he was working with someone who disliked the negative attention that might have come from Salt Lake, so they split, but I have no idea. Maybe I missed a show that explained this. I like Ben, but have lost track of him since the change.
Ben left due to disagreements with his founding partner. He needed to go a different direction.

NowWhat
captain of 100

Post by NowWhat »

Marc, do you know more, e.g., what disagreements and what direction? I have to assume that the leadership didn't appreciate some of his work, including videos on Owl and Key, etc.
Last edited by NowWhat on November 12th, 2022, 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

NowWhat wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:00 am Marc, do you know more, e.g., what disagreements and what direction? I have to assume that the leadership didn't appreciate some of his work, including videos Owl and Key, etc.
Ben didn't share any details. He told me that his partner was involved with some things and treated some people in a manner which Ben didn't want to be involved with. Beyond this, I don't know. Out of respect for both, I didn't want to ask any more questions.