Scandal in Slovenia

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
CMajor
captain of 100

Scandal in Slovenia

Post by CMajor »

The head nurse of the University Medical Center in Ljubljana, which takes care of receiving the vaccine bottles, resigned today. She went in front of the cameras and took out the vaccine bottles. She showed people the codes on the bottles where each contains 1, 2 or 3 digits in the code, and then explained the meaning of those numbers.

Number 1 is placebo, saline.
Number 2 is mRNA.
Number 3 is mRNA and oncogene, a mutated gene that triggers the development of cancer. People who receive it will develop soft tissue cancer within 2 years.

She says that she personally witnessed all the politicians and tycoons receiving the Number 1 vial for their vaccine, so they all received a saline solution, a placebo."

My question is which of these 3 did certain church leaders receive?

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Re: Scandal in Slovenia

Post by onefour1 »

I would think that a nefarious organization like the CDC would give the leaders of other peoples the placebo so that when the people of those leaders saw that it had no effect on their leaders then the people they were over would be very inclined to follow their leaders. A few leaders get the placebo and their followers get the other two shots.

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

Is there a link to the nurses confessions?

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

CMajor wrote: September 26th, 2022, 7:12 pm The head nurse of the University Medical Center in Ljubljana, which takes care of receiving the vaccine bottles, resigned today. She went in front of the cameras and took out the vaccine bottles. She showed people the codes on the bottles where each contains 1, 2 or 3 digits in the code, and then explained the meaning of those numbers.

Number 2 is mRNA.
Number 3 is mRNA and oncogene, a mutated gene that triggers the development of cancer. People who receive it will develop soft tissue cancer within 2 years.

She says that she personally witnessed all the politicians and tycoons receiving the Number 1 vial for their vaccine, so they all received a saline solution, a placebo."

Well.

It's been almost two years.

No deaths.

Murder she wrote.

How to get gain without getting caught.

Ouestion is.

Who are the conspirators?

The faces we see.

Or the faces we don't.

These people have names.

We dare not point them out.

"BadThink" that would be.

Sir H

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

CMajor wrote: September 26th, 2022, 7:12 pm The head nurse of the University Medical Center in Ljubljana, which takes care of receiving the vaccine bottles, resigned today. She went in front of the cameras and took out the vaccine bottles. She showed people the codes on the bottles where each contains 1, 2 or 3 digits in the code, and then explained the meaning of those numbers.

Number 2 is mRNA.

Don't be a rube. You can do some basic research and look at who the actual head nurse of the medical center is. It's not the person in the video.

None of what is claimed there is true.
qhalbi-realuri-12.jpg
qhalbi-realuri-12.jpg (61.33 KiB) Viewed 523 times

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Even if the nurse’s identity was confused… This goes along with the report of a batch of mRNA shots having disproportionate deaths and yet unlike most batches which were simply given out where they landed… the “bad batch” was distributed in ways that spread out the death. It seemed intentionally done.

Also reports of saline solution… as if doing a placebo group as part of an experiment.
And a GA’s relative said GA (at least the 12/15) got saline shots.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Artaxerxes wrote: September 26th, 2022, 7:27 pm

Number 2 is mRNA.

Don't be a rube. You can do some basic research and look at who the actual head nurse of the medical center is. It's not the person in the video.

None of what is claimed there is true.

qhalbi-realuri-12.jpg
You've got to admit that these two do similar.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

Thinker wrote: September 27th, 2022, 7:37 pm Even if the nurse’s identity was confused… This goes along with the report of a batch of mRNA shots having disproportionate deaths and yet unlike most batches which were simply given out where they landed… the “bad batch” was distributed in ways that spread out the death. It seemed intentionally done.

Also reports of saline solution… as if doing a placebo group as part of an experiment.
And a GA’s relative said GA (at least the 12/15) got saline shots.
Yes, he said they got saline on camera. Since they claim they're 'safe and effective' and a 'godsend', I wonder if they believe their own words and got the real thing later? Or in the second dose or booster?

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

silverado wrote: September 28th, 2022, 9:04 amYes, he said they got saline on camera. Since they claim they're 'safe and effective' and a 'godsend', I wonder if they believe their own words and got the real thing later? Or in the second dose or booster?
To consider the probability is a huge blow to trusting in leaders. Every human being has evil - we all do. But most of the time it’s dormant or ideally, managed. Covid herd insanity scared the hell out of me to see that evil. Similarly with how friends & family gave in to insane lies like “a man is a woman if he feels like it.” They give in, not because they really believe it - but out of peer pressure. They care more about other’s approval than integrity.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

Thinker wrote: September 29th, 2022, 8:23 am
silverado wrote: September 28th, 2022, 9:04 amYes, he said they got saline on camera. Since they claim they're 'safe and effective' and a 'godsend', I wonder if they believe their own words and got the real thing later? Or in the second dose or booster?
To consider the probability is a huge blow to trusting in leaders. Every human being has evil - we all do. But most of the time it’s dormant or ideally, managed. Covid herd insanity scared the hell out of me to see that evil. Similarly with how friends & family gave in to insane lies like “a man is a woman if he feels like it.” They give in, not because they really believe it - but out of peer pressure. They care more about other’s approval than integrity.
Three years ago I NEVER would have considered that. But the shots on camera were for show, to get trusting people to follow their lead- only, instead of saline, the people would get the real thing. I HOPE they really believed in what they did and said, and got the real thing later. If not, they were deliberately trying to deceive the people, while claiming that they cant lead us astray.

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

silverado wrote: September 29th, 2022, 9:42 am Three years ago I NEVER would have considered that. But the shots on camera were for show, to get trusting people to follow their lead- only, instead of saline, the people would get the real thing. I HOPE they really believed in what they did and said, and got the real thing later. If not, they were deliberately trying to deceive the people, while claiming that they cant lead us astray.
Either way, it was unrighteous dominion… medical coercion. Evil.

Several of my friends have gotten the experimental shots. Some of them told me specifically why they did… only because the prophet said to. One has had major clotting & health issues since but still doesn’t even consider the profit could have led them astray.

A couple of weeks ago, my long-time (“BFF”) suddenly & unexpectedly lost her husband who had “Covid” AND the shots. She had already lost both of her parents & is an only child. She’s been calling me telling me how scared and alone she feels & “why is this happening to her?” I’m trying to comfort her, it’s tough. He was a good man - did everything for her. She is a nurse & we already had the big debate a couple years ago so all I said regarding possible causes was many - especially men - have suffered or died with inflamed heart/myocarditis from the shots. So so sad.

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

Thinker wrote: September 29th, 2022, 10:12 am
silverado wrote: September 29th, 2022, 9:42 am Three years ago I NEVER would have considered that. But the shots on camera were for show, to get trusting people to follow their lead- only, instead of saline, the people would get the real thing. I HOPE they really believed in what they did and said, and got the real thing later. If not, they were deliberately trying to deceive the people, while claiming that they cant lead us astray.
Either way, it was unrighteous dominion… medical coercion. Evil.

Several of my friends have gotten the experimental shots. Some of them told me specifically why they did… only because the prophet said to. One has had major clotting & health issues since but still doesn’t even consider the profit could have led them astray.

A couple of weeks ago, my long-time (“BFF”) suddenly & unexpectedly lost her husband who had “Covid” AND the shots. She had already lost both of her parents & is an only child. She’s been calling me telling me how scared and alone she feels & “why is this happening to her?” I’m trying to comfort her, it’s tough. He was a good man - did everything for her. She is a nurse & we already had the big debate a couple years ago so all I said regarding possible causes was many - especially men - have suffered or died with inflamed heart/myocarditis from the shots. So so sad.
Yes, medical coercion for sure. But I would rather have gullible, well-meaning church leaders than lying, deceiving ones.

I am sorry for your friend. And so many others.
Last edited by silverado on September 30th, 2022, 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CMajor
captain of 100

Post by CMajor »

Both my parents took the vaccine because the Prophet said to, after all he is a Doctor, he would know. Within one year they both were diagnosed with cancers, soft tissue, which typically doesn't run in the family. Other relatives suffered blood clots in the lungs, blindness to one eye (doctors baffled by that) and paralysis.

Monson was always saying there is no such thing as "coincidence"

Another false teaching of Wilford Woodruff was his proclaiming that the Lord would remove the Prophet if he were to lead the church astray. In other words, "Agency" which is God's greatest gift to mankind, would be taken from the Prophet? Was not that Satan's plan? To take away our agency to force us to live all the commandments and come back to God's presence safely?

There are no examples of this taking away of ones agency. To believe that makes one lazy, no need to develop discernment. It's cleverly designed as Satan's original plan. If you believe it, satan is gradually leading every latter day SAINT straight to hell. And they love it, because they think if anything goes wrong, we can blame the church. Not.

In essence that is what Woodruff's teaching is!. Its satan's plan which was not chosen by our Father.
Yet how many were willing to choose it once we came to earth?

Couple that with Woodruff's own death in San Francisco, in the home of Colonel _______? Member of the Bohemian Grove, a men's club. Was that proclamation a way of covering his own tracks in the future?

silverado
captain of 100

Post by silverado »

Pres. Nelson had a double responsibility, since he had to know members were looking to him because he's the prophet AND a doctor. I know people who weren't going to, but then got it only because he said to.