Real life experiences with the vaccine

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Real life experiences with the vaccine

Post by Niemand »

[quote="Reluctant Watchman" post_id=1300677
How is it "overblown"? [/quote]
The line graph clearly shows that the term "died suddenly" is showing up in News articles at an exponential rate. This isn't just random people talking about it, but News articles being written about it. Compare that with the 40%+ increase in deaths in a single year in the insurance world, and you have something quite significant.
Loopholes.

Most people have become overreliant on Google, even though some of us have repeatedly pointed out how much they censor. Google is a corrupt monopoly and has destroyed the competition. They are gatekeepers to the internet.

I mention above that they have a system called Owl which suppresses supposed "misinformation". This has been gradually getting worse by the year. Using Google's own data may be shooting yourself in the foot, because at some point in the near future, they're going to notice this loophole, and close it. Then someone will turn around in 2023 (or whenever) pointing out how much lower the figures are for that year...

The news media is much the same. There are several problems with news media:

* Duplicated content. Most news comes from agency copy or press releases. So someone can turn around and play that card, and say the figure is far lower, because there may be hundreds of articles about John Doe and Mary Smith.
* Suppressed content. As we already know, the media ISN'T reporting on a lot of these stories.

The joke is that only a fraction of cases are being reported on, but much of that fraction will consist of articles about the same stories.

The insurance angle is a much better one to go on, although they are ways that can be jerry-rigged too. In the near future, it may be worth finding how many been turned down for insurance for health reasons, rather than just how many claims there are. The insurance companies will need to protect themselves and anyone with arrhythmia, tachycardia, myocarditis etc will either have to pay monster premiums or be rejected.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2022, 8:11 am Loopholes.

Most people have become overreliant on Google, even though some of us have repeatedly pointed out how much they censor. Google is a corrupt monopoly and has destroyed the competition. They are gatekeepers to the internet.

I mention above that they have a system called Owl which suppresses supposed "misinformation". This has been gradually getting worse by the year. Using Google's own data may be shooting yourself in the foot, because at some point in the near future, they're going to notice this loophole, and close it. Then someone will turn around in 2023 (or whenever) pointing out how much lower the figures are for that year...

* Duplicated content. Most news comes from agency copy or press releases. So someone can turn around and play that card, and say the figure is far lower, because there may be hundreds of articles about John Doe and Mary Smith.
* Suppressed content. As we already know, the media ISN'T reporting on a lot of these stories.

The joke is that only a fraction of cases are being reported on, but much of that fraction will consist of articles about the same stories.

The insurance angle is a much better one to go on, although they are ways that can be jerry-rigged too. In the near future, it may be worth finding how many been turned down for insurance for health reasons, rather than just how many claims there are. The insurance companies will need to protect themselves and anyone with arrhythmia, tachycardia, myocarditis etc will either have to pay monster premiums or be rejected.
I agree, this doesn't prove anything. Google will do Google. Just another "coincidence".

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 10th, 2022, 8:25 am
Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2022, 8:11 am Loopholes.

I agree, this doesn't prove anything. Google will do Google. Just another "coincidence".
I don't want you to think we're on opposite sides... this whole thing becomes a greater mess by the minute. But I'm afraid we have to make things as watertight as possible in order to make our case.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Niemand wrote: September 10th, 2022, 8:30 am
I don't want you to think we're on opposite sides... this whole thing becomes a greater mess by the minute. But I'm afraid we have to make things as watertight as possible in order to make our case.
If people didn't wake up to the sh*t the LDS church just pulled the past two years, it will take a helluva departure from God's words to make them wake up. I doubt a graph will do it. :)

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

The superintendent of my local school district has died unexpectedly following a medical emergency
In other words, “died suddenly”.

“The Northwest ISD Board of Trustees is deeply saddened to announce the passing of Dr. David Hicks, our beloved superintendent, whose life ended unexpectedly on Friday, September 9, after a medical emergency.“

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 10th, 2022, 10:30 am The superintendent of my local school district has died unexpectedly following a medical emergency
In other words, “died suddenly”.

“The Northwest ISD Board of Trustees is deeply saddened to announce the passing of Dr. David Hicks, our beloved superintendent, whose life ended unexpectedly on Friday, September 9, after a medical emergency.“
It's hard to believe that the people that report this stuff don't know what is underway. "Medical Emergency" has become code for sudden vaxx death.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Another interesting experience from that FB group:

"I work at a hospital for 19 years. We received a shipment of the peaches on the first day. They were ripe. I believe it was Dec 2020. Right away I felt something in the pit of my stomach. I was like oh Lord. Here’s my menopause acting up. My boss came around and asked if anyone wanted some peaches. Right away. People raised their hands. Ran to eat the peaches. I was in awe. Couldn’t believe my eyes or ears. These are highly educated people. 99% ran to eat peaches. I was like nope. Not hungry. I couldn’t believe the harassment and bullying that went on. Against me. People telling me. That I was going to die. I was like. Whatever I’m going to heaven. My neighbor ate the peach and died. . One of my co-workers had 2 peaches 🍑 and got Afib. Every day. Her heart was in the 200’s. she is 23. I secretly asked her. Do you believe it was because of the 2nd peach? She said yeah. She told me. You’re not crazy. Keep fighting. Thank God I’m resilient. And outspoken. If not. I would have been toast."

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 16th, 2022, 4:34 pm Another interesting experience from that FB group:

"I work at a hospital for 19 years. We received a shipment of the peaches on the first day. They were ripe. I believe it was Dec 2020. Right away I felt something in the pit of my stomach. I was like oh Lord. Here’s my menopause acting up. My boss came around and asked if anyone wanted some peaches. Right away. People raised their hands. Ran to eat the peaches. I was in awe. Couldn’t believe my eyes or ears. These are highly educated people. 99% ran to eat peaches. I was like nope. Not hungry. I couldn’t believe the harassment and bullying that went on. Against me. People telling me. That I was going to die. I was like. Whatever I’m going to heaven. My neighbor ate the peach and died. . One of my co-workers had 2 peaches 🍑 and got Afib. Every day. Her heart was in the 200’s. she is 23. I secretly asked her. Do you believe it was because of the 2nd peach? She said yeah. She told me. You’re not crazy. Keep fighting. Thank God I’m resilient. And outspoken. If not. I would have been toast."
Wow, I didn't know that Afib was one of the side effects. My close friend (who I know for a fact got the vaxx, er, peach) got Afib last year ... hm, I wonder why?

ori
captain of 1,000

Post by ori »

"Men's hearts shall fail them", anyone?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

From a friend:
"My husband knows of 4 people who died yesterday. One of them ran the dispatch at his job. He was in his 50s. One of them was a mechanic for all the houseboats in Lake Powell. He kept things running for people. He had a trailer in a trailer park full of parts, and my husband wondered how they could replace him or the business he had built down there.

On another note, one of my favorite pair of earrings broke and I went online to see if I could find another pair. I was so excited to find the exact same ones and it wasn't too expensive to replace. But I had the strange experience of adding it to the cart and putting in my shipping address and on the billing page it said, "Cannot accept payments at this time." It was like the online store had just shut their doors.

I went to bed early and just woke up from an unsettling dream that I was in a huge abandoned airport. Nothing was running because there were no people to run it. Life as we know it is almost gone and consumerism and human capital will continue drying up.
It reminds me of the quote by Noem Chomsky who said, "As long as the general population is passive [and] apathetic...the powerful can do as they please, and those who survive will be left to contemplate the outcome".

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 27th, 2022, 6:10 am From a friend:
"My husband knows of 4 people who died yesterday. One of them ran the dispatch at his job. He was in his 50s. One of them was a mechanic for all the houseboats in Lake Powell. He kept things running for people. He had a trailer in a trailer park full of parts, and my husband wondered how they could replace him or the business he had built down there.

On another note, one of my favorite pair of earrings broke and I went online to see if I could find another pair. I was so excited to find the exact same ones and it wasn't too expensive to replace. But I had the strange experience of adding it to the cart and putting in my shipping address and on the billing page it said, "Cannot accept payments at this time." It was like the online store had just shut their doors.

I went to bed early and just woke up from an unsettling dream that I was in a huge abandoned airport. Nothing was running because there were no people to run it. Life as we know it is almost gone and consumerism and human capital will continue drying up.
It reminds me of the quote by Noem Chomsky who said, "As long as the general population is passive [and] apathetic...the powerful can do as they please, and those who survive will be left to contemplate the outcome".

Julie Green read a prophecy today where God says he is about to decimate the wicked, as he did Pharaoh and his army. Many will die soon:

https://rumble.com/v1l2afv-its-now-time ... -seen.html

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

Don't know if this one is vaxx related or not. Searching Pub Med came up with several COVID-19 potential issues with kidneys. A man I work with, a member of the church as well (I just found out in his obituary), died from kidney failure and complications. He was in the hospital for a month in Jan-Feb time frame, and died last week from kidney issues. He was a bit older at 68 and I know he was vaxxed. Just strange to see all these more rare problems be less rare all the sudden and even if not all of them are vaxx related, it's one of the biggest potential catalyst because it was the biggest change to health "practice" over the last 2 years. Sad really.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

My 23 year old great nephew who took the J&J jab for college just informed us today he is having heart problems. Tests are ongoing.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Chip wrote: September 27th, 2022, 6:54 am

Julie Green read a prophecy today where God says he is about to decimate the wicked, as he did Pharaoh and his army. Many will die soon:

Sadly many of these people are not wicked. Some are good people and Christians. They were lied to.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Niemand wrote: September 27th, 2022, 4:53 pm
Chip wrote: September 27th, 2022, 6:54 am

Sadly many of these people are not wicked. Some are good people and Christians. They were lied to.
If God destroys Pharaoh, he can heal those who ask. The wicked will not ask.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Chip wrote: September 27th, 2022, 5:13 pm If God destroys Pharaoh, he can heal those who ask. The wicked will not ask.
They won't always know what is happening to them and think it is God's will.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

FB group post:

From a hospital nurse near where I live- "Just saying in the last 2 weeks at *** labor and delivery we have had 12!!! Fetal demises!! We have had more demises in the last 15-18 months than I have seen in the 25 years in labor and delivery. People better start waking up and questioning things"
So sad!!!

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: October 4th, 2022, 1:49 pm FB group post:

From a hospital nurse near where I live- "Just saying in the last 2 weeks at *** labor and delivery we have had 12!!! Fetal demises!! We have had more demises in the last 15-18 months than I have seen in the 25 years in labor and delivery. People better start waking up and questioning things"
So sad!!!
Remember, the best and the brightest LDS youth, those going on missions and attending the BYUs, are almost 100% vaccinated. Even if the percentage in infertility/fetal demise is relatively low, any increase is a tragedy. Just ask an infertile couple, or a woman whose baby has died in the womb or upon delivery........even a slight increase means hundreds of tragic events for these faithful LDS young men and women.

If RMN is just deceived, or mistaken, or blinded by his medical career, he is still responsible because many believe he spoke for GOD when calling the vaxx a godsend, a miracle, safe and effective, blah, blah, blah.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

So sad!!!
But where are the hearses lining the streets? It's not a problem until you see lots of hearses, you know.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

So sad!!!
A livestream on YouTube right now. A discussion on fetal problems with the vexx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2199TWEmjjU

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Here's an interview with Del Bigtree and the guy who created the Died Suddenly News fb group:
https://thehighwire.com/videos/episode- ... e-for-all/

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

This one was just crazy:

"I’m an icu nurse. I just started a new job and have seen a huge increase in transplant patients. So many ppl getting hearts etc. no one noticing that more and more ppl have died. It’s weird that they make the recipients eat 🍢 🍢 before they can qualify for the donation. Also, ppl are getting hearts in less than a week from going to the hospital and getting on the list. Also, when I was drawing labs the other day I paid closer attention to the blood and noticed white stuff floating around in the lab tube. It seemed like a tiny white clot. Of course the person had eaten 🍢🍢. Lastly, drawing labs has become increasingly more difficult Bc the blood clots the moment it hits the lab tube. I’m constantly having to send new blood Bc the lab will call saying it’s clotted or “questionable”. not sure what that means.

I’ve chosen to remain anonymous Bc some ppl have decided that all healthcare workers are out to harm ppl and that no one can be trusted. that’s just not true. Be thankful that there are still some of us out here that care about you and your loved ones. The ones who know what’s going on are really tired of this and ready to walk away. But if we did, who would be there to try and help people? God bless everyone who has endured this demonic agenda. Let’s never let them divide us and let’s continue to pray for one another."

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

And another:

"my son's best friend, 11 years old, almost died twice from cardiac arrest, he also had blood in his stool. after several blood tests he was diagnosed with crown disease, he contracted a very resistant bacteria during his stay in the hospital. he stayed there for three months and now has regular appointments with the doctor. the doctor confirmed that the not so magic juice was responsible for the health problems he developed. I remember the days when he came to visit my son with his jersey and his "gamer and juiced" diploma. I was so sad…plus my son's friend's parents asked him to keep it all a secret instead of telling the other parents.
My son and I are not juiced and he is happy to know that I am protecting him from all this nonsense."

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I'll keep posting these until... well, I don't think we can reinforce how bad these things are. Those of you who still think your PSRs are inspired need to spend some quality time with God and ask some hard questions:

My husband is an ER nurse. Every single day that he works he runs across at least one patient suffering/dying/dead from the cocktail. Some days it is ALL of his patients. His stories are way too numerous to recount - he's got hundreds of them. And he's just one ER nurse in one hospital. In June right after the cocktails came out and masses were imbibing, he noticed a disturbing trend. He thought the cocktail was triggering quickly metastasizing cancers. As in his patients would have maybe weeks to live. I reported his suspicion to a doctor who was part of a research group. It is now a documented fact that the cocktails do, indeed, trigger terminal cancers. And it is fast. My husband can't even count how many patients he has seen with this at this point. One of his own colleagues got the cocktail, got cancer, and was dead within 2 months. Yesterday, my husband lost a patient suddenly who seemed to be fine. Numerous clots. They worked on him for an hour. Gone. I could go on and on. This is not rare. None of these deaths are. It's disturbingly common. It is criminal on a scale bigger than what we saw in WWII.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I just got off a call with a client. I asked how they were doing and they said, “I just had my Covid booster and I’m not feeling very well.” And they kind of shrugged it off. :shock:

I just sat there in shock. I honestly didn't know what to say. This company mandated the jab for all employees about a year ago.