Ivermectin silently shows up on the NIH website

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

Ivermectin silently shows up on the NIH website

Post by Being There »

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Re: Ivermectin silently shows up on the NIH website

Post by CuriousThinker »

Can you share the link? Because I can't find this on their website.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Being There wrote: September 26th, 2022, 8:57 pm Image
They added it to their protocol, eh? I'm sure there's no reason whatsoever that the screenshot cut off what the website actually said about ivermectin. I'm sure that clicking on the link itself won't completely contradict what the edited version says, right?
Screenshot_20220926-200422.png
Screenshot_20220926-200422.png (49.02 KiB) Viewed 600 times

...... Oh.
Last edited by Artaxerxes on September 26th, 2022, 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

CuriousThinker wrote: September 26th, 2022, 9:03 pm Can you share the link? Because I can't find this on their website.
Here is where the screenshot is taken from. You can click on the link yourself and decide if it says what OP claims it does.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines. ... l-therapy/

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

CuriousThinker wrote: September 26th, 2022, 9:03 pm Can you share the link? Because I can't find this on their website.
NIH
COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines
Antiviral Therapy

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Artaxerxes wrote: September 26th, 2022, 9:05 pm
They added it to their protocol, eh? I'm sure there's no reason whatsoever that the screenshot cut off what the website actually said about ivermectin. I'm sure that clicking on the link itself won't completely contradict what the edited version says, right?

...... Oh.
those that blindly trust their government ( and church leaders) and everything they read. SMH

Fred - search Ivermectin
search.php?keywords=Ivermectin&terms=al ... mit=Search

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Being There wrote: September 26th, 2022, 9:22 pm

...... Oh.
those that blindly trust their government ( and church leaders) and everything they read. SMH

Fred - search Ivermectin

So you recognize that your original post was a complete and total lie, and are trying to change the subject to being about other people lying?

onefour1
captain of 1,000

Post by onefour1 »

Its a type of CYA.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Artaxerxes wrote: September 26th, 2022, 9:24 pm

...... Oh.

Fred - search Ivermectin

So you recognize that your original post was a complete and total lie, and are trying to change the subject to being about other people lying?
complete and total lie ? lol.

this is my post title "Ivermectin silently shows up on the NIH website"

sorry you're so confused and resentful -
(because of all my posts - proving the church is corrupt and in apostasy ) -
that you have to focus on me to try to prove anything I say is wrong. lol.
really shows your true self - and like your leaders - that you so worship -your rotten fruit.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Being There wrote: September 26th, 2022, 9:43 pm

...... Oh.

Fred - search Ivermectin

really shows your true self - and like your leaders - that you so worship -your rotten fruit.
Uh huhhhhh. And then it says "they silently added it [meaning ivermectin] to their protocol" with a cropped image of the website.

Sorry your own post is so confusing. Your refusal to admit you lied really shows your true self.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Ivermectin is merely a poison which temporarily clears the symptoms but blocks the body from doing its job of detoxifying and curing the problem.

Of course if one is to continue to eat crap and drink even more junk then you are fighting against your own body’s system of cleansing even more.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

...... Oh.

Fred - search Ivermectin

It is clear that Ivermectin is near 100% effective in both preventing and curing covid. The tests that the government did in order to worship satan and get people to believe that Ivermectin did not work, were only began on people that was already near death due to covid. Hundreds of tests, perhaps thousands, in a variety of non-satanic countries, show the real results which are near 100%effective.

I am not interested in debating with you as you are so full of shite that your eyes are brown, when your eyes are not brown, you are a quart low. Instead of being a jack @#$ and asking for proof, just do a little due diligence on your own without the satanic sources you so admire.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Fred wrote: September 26th, 2022, 10:44 pm

...... Oh.

Fred - search Ivermectin

It is clear that Ivermectin is near 100% effective in both preventing and curing covid. The tests that the government did in order to worship satan and get people to believe that Ivermectin did not work, were only began on people that was already near death due to covid. Hundreds of tests, perhaps thousands, in a variety of non-satanic countries, show the real results which are near 100%effective.

I am not interested in debating with you as you are so full of shite that your eyes are brown, when your eyes are not brown, you are a quart low. Instead of being a jack @#$ and asking for proof, just do a little due diligence on your own without the satanic sources you so admire.
You apparently have not read the thread. I am not the rabid anti-ivermectin-ite you have imagined. OP claimed that the NIH had endorsed the use of ivermectin to treat COVID, and used a cropped image to support that claim. I simply said it had not. That is my "due diligence" on the matter.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Artaxerxes wrote: September 26th, 2022, 10:12 pm

Fred - search Ivermectin

Uh huhhhhh. And then it says "they silently added it [meaning ivermectin] to their protocol" with a cropped image of the website.

Sorry your own post is so confusing. Your refusal to admit you lied really shows your true self.
"Your refusal to admit" ! lol.

sorry but I'm not being tried in your bishops office right now lol.
and sorry but I really don't fell much like laughing right now - but you're "trying me". ( pun intended)

what time you due back in church. lol.
or is it boys town

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Being There wrote: September 26th, 2022, 10:50 pm

and sorry but I really don't fell much like laughing right now - but you're "trying me". ( pun intended)

or is it boys town

Weak. You lie and when called on it, just try to ignore your lie and obfuscate. As usual.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Artaxerxes wrote: September 26th, 2022, 10:47 pm

Fred - search Ivermectin

You apparently have not read the thread. I am not the rabid anti-ivermectin-ite you have imagined. OP claimed that the NIH had endorsed the use of ivermectin to treat COVID, and used a cropped image to support that claim. I simply said it had not. That is my "due diligence" on the matter.
OP claimed that the NIH had endorsed the use of ivermectin to treat COVID
and they have - and this proves it. *****
you're a big boy - here - why don't you read it for yourself -
unless maybe you don't know how to read truth.

so why don't you just admit you lied.

Antiviral Therapy

These sections summarize the data on ritonavir-boosted nirmatrelvir, remdesivir, and other antiviral medications.

Ivermectin is an antiparasitic drug that is being evaluated to treat COVID-19.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Artaxerxes wrote: September 26th, 2022, 10:54 pm
Being There wrote: September 26th, 2022, 10:50 pm

or is it boys town

Weak. You lie and when called on it, just try to ignore your lie and obfuscate. As usual.
you know friend - you're truly a piece of work - and totally a waste of time-
i don't know why anyone would even waste their time replying to you.

I'll try not to make that mistake anymore.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Being There wrote: September 26th, 2022, 11:06 pm

Antiviral Therapy

These sections summarize the data on ritonavir-boosted nirmatrelvir, remdesivir, and other antiviral medications.

Uh huhhhhh. If your post simply said "NIH is evaluating the usage of ivermectin," then that would be true. Instead, you claimed they added it to their antiviral protocol," which is a lie. In no possible usage of the English language does "evaluating" something mean anything close to "adding it to their protocol."

Any ambiguity for people for whom English is their second language is destroyed when you actually click on the link and see them specifically say "The Panel recommends against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19." Not adding it to their protocol. They're advising AGAINST it's usage.

It's truly embarrassing the lengths you're willing to go to to defend a lie.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

wow..this thread is unsafe...we are going to have to call the nih to investigate this...lol.....if you read the info from the link...it does say that ivermectin is being used in trials but is not being recommended for treating covid 19 for the general public......they are probably trying to walk this back now since it does work and Trump is no longer singing it's praises...lol....but at this point it is only being used in trials and the panel is not recommending it be used for treating covid 19.... Soooo maybe read the link and then everyone can cool out....btw...I'm an ivermectin aficionado who has it on hand for various reasons....lol....we all know it works...this is purely political....and as anyone who reads this thread can see it's being politicized here in the thread as well....lol.....this is how misinformation gets disseminated imho....

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

I would highly suggest that we don’t feed trolls.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Here is the collection of 92 trials that have occurred studying the efficacy of Ivermectin.
https://ivmmeta.com/

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

madvin wrote: September 26th, 2022, 10:37 pm Ivermectin is merely a poison which temporarily clears the symptoms but blocks the body from doing its job of detoxifying and curing the problem.

Of course if one is to continue to eat crap and drink even more junk then you are fighting against your own body’s system of cleansing even more.
Kefir, Kombucha and Kimchee. The real special Ks. :lol:

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Artaxerxes wrote: September 26th, 2022, 11:46 pm
Being There wrote: September 26th, 2022, 11:06 pm

Antiviral Therapy

It's truly embarrassing the lengths you're willing to go to to defend a lie.
yep, it truly is.

What a waste of time.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

farmerchick wrote: September 27th, 2022, 12:57 am wow..this thread is unsafe...we are going to have to call the nih to investigate this...lol.....if you read the info from the link...it does say that ivermectin is being used in trials but is not being recommended for treating covid 19 for the general public......they are probably trying to walk this back now since it does work and Trump is no longer singing it's praises...lol....but at this point it is only being used in trials and the panel is not recommending it be used for treating covid 19.... Soooo maybe read the link and then everyone can cool out....btw...I'm an ivermectin aficionado who has it on hand for various reasons....lol....we all know it works...this is purely political....and as anyone who reads this thread can see it's being politicized here in the thread as well....lol.....this is how misinformation gets disseminated imho....
I mostly agree with you, and this comment is not necessarily directed at you,
but that's not what this is about - and everyone knows it -
and everyone knows - (that is everyone that's not stupid - and that just doesn't blindly accept
everything their government, church , and the TV tells them) knows all about the benefits of Ivermectin.

but that's not even what this is about - is it.
It's about Artaxerxes trying to find anything he or she can- that I say - to prove it's wrong.
All because a bitter, angry and frustrated TBM - who can't accept the truths in my posts -
that show and prove the church is corrupt and in apostasy, and Nelson is a false prophet.

and THAT'S the bottom line, and the truth - of what this is even about !

Now if you want to talk about - MY POST ! and the truth of it -
I simply stated - title of my post "Ivermectin silently shows up on the NIH website"
WHICH IT DID !
and I included a photo that I found on the internet - that someone had copied off of NIH website -
and the person that copied this - indicated that -
"Suddenly Ivermectin shows up on the NIH website for treating Covid "
WHICH IT DID !
because it's listed under -
Antiviral Therapy

***** Ivermectin is an antiparasitic drug that is being evaluated to treat COVID-19.

SMH
what a waste of time - all because -
you know what.
Last edited by Being There on September 27th, 2022, 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Artaxerxes
captain of 1,000

Post by Artaxerxes »

Being There wrote: September 27th, 2022, 9:49 am
farmerchick wrote: September 27th, 2022, 12:57 am wow..this thread is unsafe...we are going to have to call the nih to investigate this...lol.....if you read the info from the link...it does say that ivermectin is being used in trials but is not being recommended for treating covid 19 for the general public......they are probably trying to walk this back now since it does work and Trump is no longer singing it's praises...lol....but at this point it is only being used in trials and the panel is not recommending it be used for treating covid 19.... Soooo maybe read the link and then everyone can cool out....btw...I'm an ivermectin aficionado who has it on hand for various reasons....lol....we all know it works...this is purely political....and as anyone who reads this thread can see it's being politicized here in the thread as well....lol.....this is how misinformation gets disseminated imho....
I mostly agree with you, and this comment is not necessarily directed at you,
but that's not what this is about - and everyone knows it -
and everyone knows - (that is everyone that's not stupid - and that just doesn't blindly accept
everything their government, church , and the TV tells them) knows all about the benefits of Ivermectin.

but that's not even what this is about - is it.
It's about Artaxerxes trying to find anything he or she can- that I say - to prove it's wrong.
All because a angry and frustrated TBM - who can't accept the truths in my posts -
that show and prove the church is corrupt and in apostasy, and Nelson is a false prophet.

and THAT'S the bottom line, and the truth - of what this is even about !

Now if you want to talk about - MY POST ! and the truth of it -
I simply stated - title of my post "Ivermectin silently shows up on the NIH website"
WHICH IT DID !
and I included a photo that I found on the internet - that someone had copied off of NIH website -
and the person that copied this - indicated that -
"Suddenly Ivermectin shows up on the NIH website for treating Covid "
WHICH IT DID !
because it's listed under -
Antiviral Therapy

***** Ivermectin is an antiparasitic drug that is being evaluated to treat COVID-19.

SMH
what a waste of time - all because -
you know what.
You're really going with the "I only said" fairy tale that doesn't include the key part that's false? The part where you said "they silently add[ed] it to their antiviral protocol? You're going to pretend that your post was just about the word ivermectin appearing on the website, and not that your post was trying to claim that NIH was suddenly reversing course and promoting ivermectin?