❝2017-01-18 How Does NWO Make World Wars .. Putin’s .. MI6 agent in KGB and Royal Arch Freemason❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝2017-01-18 How Does NWO Make World Wars .. Putin’s .. MI6 agent in KGB and Royal Arch Freemason❞

Post by sushi_chef »

"Messianic Ideologies: How Does NWO Make World Wars
Wed 6:38 pm +00:00, 18 Jan 2017

.. Antithesis, Messiah Putin
Jew and Freemason, orthodox Chabad Lubavich, even appointed King of orthodox Jews and orthodox “Christian” Vladimir Putin is such an antithesis henchman, attracting the sympathy of the world in spite of his dictatorial and antidemocratic – even murderous so-called Putinism – and his past as an KGB agent and boss of its uncontrolled successor, the FSB. ..

Putin’s Tavistock brainwashing, MI6 agent in KGB and Royal Arch Freemason.
Putin and the KGB agents were trained alongside with John Scarlett´s British MI6 agents – according to ex-MI6 agent Richard Tomlinson and ..

The Royal Arch Freemasons have a very eclectic view of world religions, picking and mixing the very worst and most barbaric rites to suit their obscene tastes i.e. ritual murder and S/M torture – not to mention paedophilia and child sacrifice.
They chose their ‘anti-Christ’ in 1979. A young Russian officer from the KGB called Mr Putin.

He was ‘annointed’ in 1993 and rapidly rose up the ranks of the KGB to become spy chief. Later on to become acting Prime Minister of Russia and finally the President.
Mr Putin was programmed as the ‘anti-Christ’to attack Israel in the Ashkenaton cult’s endgame. (They have been planning this for so many years.)
Luckily, Mr Putin broke free from the Royal Arch Freemasons in 1994 and this bodes well for the ‘free’ world”?? (It was then Putin´s career skyrocketed!!).
Putin is still a Mason – Sochi- OL-Winter OL symbolism. On the left Putin gives Merkel a Masonic handshake. According to the above, Putin was anointed the Antichrist of the Illuminati. He is the Illuminati antithesis of the London City /Washington
"
https://tapnewswire.com/2017/01/messian ... orld-wars/

"SATURDAY, 24 SEPTEMBER 2022
PUTIN, SCARLETT, TOMLINSON, TAVISTOCK, ROTHSCHILD, KITCHENER, ROYAL ARCH,"
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2021/12/pu ... stock.html
:arrow:

moving2zion
captain of 100

Re: ❝2017-01-18 How Does NWO Make World Wars .. Putin’s .. MI6 agent in KGB and Royal Arch Freemason❞

Post by moving2zion »

I was digging through some golden oldy posts trying to find something Bob Henstra wrote several years back [Bowing my head, hat over my heart], and I came across this post above. It looks like no one ever responded to it, but in light of all that has come to light about Russia, Putin, and the Jews in Western Russia/ Ukraine I figured I would dredge this one up.

The above article references child sacrifice as being among one of the extreme acts of the noted Masonic group. I have spent some time thinking about the different ways that Lucifer has sought to take the life of children over the ages and how different societies seem to fall so easily into this trap. It's not just hidden in the dark and carried out by some secret organization. Sadly it is quite out in the open, it is supported openly even by the government of the United States of America (and many other sadly).

The Old Testament is replete with examples of societies that fell into supporting infanticide. Abraham 1:8 being the first that comes to mind were men women and children are referenced as sacrifices. For some reason I have always felt that the righteous virgins mentioned in vs. 11 were teenagers. Yet they stood for Christ and their testimony inspired Abraham He saw the suffering of the children and new that he must escape and thus he sought the Lord's help.

There are references in the New Testament, We have archeological evidence of child sacrifice occurring throughout South and Central America. The Chinese have practiced infanticide, killing off millions of beautiful baby girls over the last several hundred years ( Historically we do not know how long this was definitively practiced prior to about 1850). There is substantial evidence of child sacrifice throughout Rome and Greece both in historical works and archeological evidence.

Why has this been glorified for so long? Why have governments encouraged the taking of young lives for so long?

I've read the stories and archeological studies done on the corpses of children that were trapped alive in the walls of old building throughout Britain- Proof that the worship of Baal was transferred to Northern Europe by some means at a time that would have pre-dated the crusades.

We have a Jewish holiday were they remember the murder of thousands of young boys and babies by Harrod after Christ's birth. I for one am grateful that his parents headed their dream and saved the Christchild. But why were no others warned. Or were they and yet they all blindly followed their Rabbinic and governmental leaders.

This brings me to today, were so many have placed their faith in the Arm of Man -Medicine. And of course their faith is placed in Leaders of men, our own beloved modern Rabbinical priests who put themselves and their knowledge above that desire of parents to protect their children. Quietly they whisper smooth words saying all will be well. I have found myself spell bound at how easily we have been led astray again. What will it be four, five, maybe six years from now before even 'the doctors' in our communities have to admit they chose wrong as their sons continue to die off of heart problems and other side effects, their daughters are unable to carry children to term- causing pain and anguish in new married couples, when they finally can't deny that the continued injections are leading to their children being self aborted or born with serious side effect and mental issues.

In the next two weeks we will be choosing new leadership. Utah leadership both spiritual and worldly got it wrong, when they sold the church out on the Doctrine of Multiple wives trying to appease the federal government. Then they got it wrong again when they cast the deciding vote for prohibition and the amendments to our constitution changing how we would choose representation. During WWII they sold out out the families that had sacrificed so much to settle at Brigham's Young's request. Their lands were put on the alter of the church, given to the government, and the member for the most part were left hi and dry while the church refused to appoint an inheritance in Zion to the generations that came after. In the late 70's they got it wrong again when the church backed a vaccine that killed and maimed thousands, with no offer from church leaders to help the families they had hurt. So what happens now? A man is running for a senate seat in UT.. McMullin (which for me is a family my wife and I are related too) is from a group that has sought to undermine our freedoms at every turn. He has openly joined himself to the cult of modern child sacrifice, supporting abortion all the way up to after birth (infanticide). Did the Rabbis at the time of Christ so quietly and easily bow to the demands of their Roman captors? Have we no recourse? We have no were left to turn but to our savior. We have no desert to the south were we can escape with our children as Lehi did. Their is no neutral country such as Egypt were Jeremiah is said to have protected Teia Tephi and her sister before moving on to Ireland -as the Legends say.

As a retired Army Officer all I can do at this point is kneel in prayer and pleas that God will show me the way. He has the only power that can carry us through the trail that is coming. Over the next few weeks between the election, a possible false flag in Ukraine, the chance that the Airborne Boys will be wiped out if they jump into Odesa. It's all just another ploy to draw us into war and sacrifice many more of our sons. I feel we will see the words of Isaiah coming to pass before our eyes...

Isaiah 3:1-6 & 25 They men shall fall by the sword, and they mighty in the war.......