Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Being There
captain of 1,000

Re: Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps

Post by Being There »

mtmom wrote: September 18th, 2022, 5:12 pm I truly believe that while our current general authority leadership rules, that members will not find refuge from terrorists, invading armies, or civil unrest. We will not be gathered out to places or safety. What food storage we have will be gathered in and given to the UN. We (as gentiles) will be destroyed along with our nation. It looks pretty bleak. JST Matthew 21:56
"current general authority leadership rules" !

Ya, and "all is well in Zion" too. lol.

I agree with all the rest -
"members will not find refuge from terrorists, invading armies, or civil unrest.
We will not be gathered out to places or safety.
What food storage we have will be gathered in and given to the UN.
We (as gentiles) will be destroyed along with our nation

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

mtmom wrote: September 18th, 2022, 5:12 pm I truly believe that while our current general authority leadership rules, that members will not find refuge from terrorists, invading armies, or civil unrest. We will not be gathered out to places or safety. What food storage we have will be gathered in and given to the UN. We (as gentiles) will be destroyed along with our nation. It looks pretty bleak. JST Matthew 21:56
Isaiah 3
Wickedness in society leads to anarchy, internal collapse, destitution, and invasion by enemies.

1 Even now, the Lord, Jehovah of Hosts,deprives Judea and Jerusalem of both staff and crutch—
all food supply and water supply,

Besides reflecting the historical origins of Isaiah’s prophecy, the names “Judea” and “Jerusalem”
function as code names of Jehovah’s end-time people, as noted (cf. Isaiah 1:1; 2:1).
The title “Jehovah of Hosts” connotes Jehovah’s power and authority in implementing covenant curses now coming upon his people. The basic necessities they have so long taken for granted peter out as their circumstances change for the worse. The people’s “staff and crutch”—their livelihood, communal structure, and civic leadership (vv 1-3)—crumble away as their society spirals into anarchy and chaos (vv 4-7).

Yeliab
captain of 100

Post by Yeliab »

I can not speak for the church, nor anyone else for that matter. But what I do know about the youth camps, and I know this from first-hand experience in some of these projects. The short answer is yes, the campgrounds along with several church owned BSA facilities around the country are gradually being outfitted for the days ahead. What is buried on these various grounds is anybody's guess. Does that mean there is going to be a massive "round up" of Saints? The answer to that is NO! The church IS preparing at a breakneck pace now, but are still doing so very quietly and subtlety. There is way more to talk about here but I shan't go into any more of it right now. Perhaps in due time....

Kerplop
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Kerplop »

Yeliab wrote: September 22nd, 2022, 3:00 am I can not speak for the church, nor anyone else for that matter. But what I do know about the youth camps, and I know this from first-hand experience in some of these projects. The short answer is yes, the campgrounds along with several church owned BSA facilities around the country are gradually being outfitted for the days ahead. What is buried on these various grounds is anybody's guess. Does that mean there is going to be a massive "round up" of Saints? The answer to that is NO! The church IS preparing at a breakneck pace now, but are still doing so very quietly and subtlety. There is way more to talk about here but I shan't go into any more of it right now. Perhaps in due time....
First hand experience from helping with these projects as in helping retrofit camps and bury supplies, etc?

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

Atticus wrote: September 21st, 2022, 7:47 am
Chip wrote: September 20th, 2022, 9:07 pm
InfoWarrior82 wrote: September 20th, 2022, 8:29 pm
Chip wrote: September 18th, 2022, 7:10 pm "Re: Bishop says the church is preparing to house members at youth camps"

So, it would be a good idea to trust the leadership that pushed the NWO agenda with your family member's lives, after the NWO will have turned the country upside down.

The giant check on all these turkeys is that they are vaxxed snd boosted, and determinedly in denial of the ramifications.

They totally got placebos.

I bet the Seventies on down got the real thing. Every Bishopric and stake presidency did. What can the Q15 do without all of them?
I know for a fact that not every Bishopric member got the Vax. And I highly doubt all stake presidencies did, either.
Our stake president received it. Don't know about the branch president.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

Kerplop wrote: September 18th, 2022, 2:59 pm Our bishop was talking with my husband and a few other men and talked about how he knew the church had spent the last year or so retrofitting youth/girls camps to be able to handle thousands of members living at each camp. He also said some have buried big metal storage containers and have filled them with food and supplies. I am skeptical. It sounds to me like all the rumors that were floating around 7 or 8 years ago surrounding Julie Rowe's "teachings"...where people were supposedly reporting seeing huge trucks leaving Salt Lake City loaded up with big white tents and thousands of pounds of supplies, etc. Thoughts?
As a side note, our bishop also claims to know the man who's visons/dreams are published in the book Visions of Glory and claims that the man is now a bishop and his visions/dreams have been vetted by the church and not found to be erroneous, etc.
I am super skeptical. Just wondering if others are hearing these same things? (about the youth/girls camps, etc)
I cant speak for your bishop. But i do know Spencer and he did serve as a bishop of a singles ward back a couple years ago. Yes the brethren do know him and while i wont say they sanction it they do know of it and know the same things will happen and yes he is in good standing and they know these things will happen.

Have never liked Julie Rowe, she is a copy cat crazy person and I was never deceived by her she is full of it. But Spencer is legit... Even though some similar things have been said, this is why the spirit is important so you can tell who is legit and who isnt.

Camps will ultimately be used for the FAITHFULL saints once everything falls apart.....

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Jason wrote: September 18th, 2022, 3:29 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: September 18th, 2022, 3:16 pm The church's continued support of Un Agenda 2030. The UN wants to round people up and place them in Fema camps and the church says, hey, we'll help you by pre-packaging our members for you, come and get 'em.

God always grants according to the desires of our hearts, so if we desire a revelation to 'the prophet' to be gathered, who is God to not give according to members desires?
Do you condemn Captain Moroni for using spies and stratagems?
That's an... interesting take.

I would not go anywhere near those camps.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 18th, 2022, 4:10 pm
Kerplop wrote: September 18th, 2022, 2:59 pm Our bishop was talking with my husband and a few other men and talked about how he knew the church had spent the last year or so retrofitting youth/girls camps to be able to handle thousands of members living at each camp. He also said some have buried big metal storage containers and have filled them with food and supplies. I am skeptical. It sounds to me like all the rumors that were floating around 7 or 8 years ago surrounding Julie Rowe's "teachings"...where people were supposedly reporting seeing huge trucks leaving Salt Lake City loaded up with big white tents and thousands of pounds of supplies, etc. Thoughts?
As a side note, our bishop also claims to know the man who's visons/dreams are published in the book Visions of Glory and claims that the man is now a bishop and his visions/dreams have been vetted by the church and not found to be erroneous, etc.
I am super skeptical. Just wondering if others are hearing these same things? (about the youth/girls camps, etc)
The man who the book VoG was written about is not a secret. I don’t remember his name, but he did several lectures with John Pontius. Also, I have an audio recording of this man stating that he thought about 40% of the book was accurate to what he experienced. That means 60% is questionable even to him. Let that sink in.
Tired of you misquoting him. That is not what he says. He said he only shared 40% of what he saw. Meaning there is a whole lot more that happened that is not in the book. Big difference.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Kerplop wrote: September 18th, 2022, 2:59 pm ... also claims to know the man who's visons/dreams are published in the book Visions of Glory and claims that the man is now a bishop and his visions/dreams have been vetted by the church and not found to be erroneous, etc.
I know him, I don't trust him. Maybe he had the visions, but I do not trust HIM, his intent, his position with the church. I also don't trust him as a therapist. And he wears heavy makeup.

https://www.mormonmarriages.com/blog/s0 ... m-harrison

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Chris wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 9:45 pm
Tired of you misquoting him. That is not what he says. He said he only shared 40% of what he saw. Meaning there is a whole lot more that happened that is not in the book. Big difference.
Ah, you are correct. It has been so long ago that I listened to that audio. I pulled it up and fast-forwarded the audio. He did say that only about 40% of what he saw was recorded. Regardless of what he said, the "church" is in shambles. You also need to listen to the end of that audio. He even says that none of what he saw has to happen at all.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: September 23rd, 2022, 10:24 pm
Ah, you are correct. It has been so long ago that I listened to that audio. I pulled it up and fast-forwarded the audio. He did say that only about 40% of what he saw was recorded. Regardless of what he said, the "church" is in shambles. You also need to listen to the end of that audio. He even says that none of what he saw has to happen at all.
just an armchair comment on this.

When people make statements that "this may not happen if...." 1- People repent 2- God changes his mind 3 -etc

then ... I tune out. It's not prophetic, its a conditional prediction. Just my take.

By him saying that, it means that the entire spectrum of it may or may not happen. Somewhere between 0% and 100% accuracy. Not surprising. It's interesting how so many have felt good about themselves for "knowing" the parties involved with that book. Why? Are the authors/writers special? I don't get it.

On another LSD cite, they almost talked in hushed reverence about the author. It's like observing a cult.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

I know him personally, he has been spot on. He told about the 2 hour church window before it happened and many other things that have happened. It will happen as he said.

Plus in one of my experiences i asked if it where true and had a similar vision to his as a witness. We are very close.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

Chris wrote: September 24th, 2022, 9:11 am
I know him personally, he has been spot on. He told about the 2 hour church window before it happened and many other things that have happened. It will happen as he said.

Plus in one of my experiences i asked if it where true and had a similar vision to his as a witness. We are very close.
One thing to consider - if I prayed to know if what Julie Rowe said was true, and I had a vision similar to an event she predicted, does that mean that everything she said was true? I believe she is a false prophet, despite agreeing with her that some of the things she predicted will happen. I think God does this, showing us what is true but leaving us to use discernment about everything else. He did something similar with me and my husband, giving us some truth as we prayed about a message, but leaving us on our own to figure out the messenger part. I haven't ruled out the possibility that Spencer is another Julie Rowe, claiming to see all these things that they've borrowed from other people's dreams and visions. When I was on AVOW for example which was around long before Julie's or Spencer's claims, there were multiple dreams posted of people seeing an earthquake and flooding in SLV and that area.

mtmom
captain of 100

Post by mtmom »

They might house and provide for the upper level members and their families.....but there is certainly not enough room for the general membership. Have you driven up to and taken a good look at these youth camps? They would not house that many people, even with tents. They have a beautiful girls camp in the High Uintas, but the winters are mean and roads are closed. But maybe that might be a good thing. Yet even with providing tents, you might be able to provide for a thousand or more people, however it is difficult to heat the lodge/kitchen.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

Sarah wrote: September 24th, 2022, 10:04 am

One thing to consider - if I prayed to know if what Julie Rowe said was true, and I had a vision similar to an event she predicted, does that mean that everything she said was true? I believe she is a false prophet, despite agreeing with her that some of the things she predicted will happen. I think God does this, showing us what is true but leaving us to use discernment about everything else. He did something similar with me and my husband, giving us some truth as we prayed about a message, but leaving us on our own to figure out the messenger part. I haven't ruled out the possibility that Spencer is another Julie Rowe, claiming to see all these things that they've borrowed from other people's dreams and visions. When I was on AVOW for example which was around long before Julie's or Spencer's claims, there were multiple dreams posted of people seeing an earthquake and flooding in SLV and that area.
Exactly, i couldnt agree more and that was what was frustrating about people like Julie, Hector and Chad. I never believed what they said for a moment. But like you said they say SOME things that are going to happen. It is really sad because they are copy cats and like you said false prophets. I was promised i would always have the gift of discernment and be able to tell authrentic versus frauds..... For the 3 above it was clear as day.

Spencer i wanted to be wrong, i picked his book apart and did my best prove him false, but the spirit would never say he was wrong and then things started to happen. Things i had problems with started to get resolved and then i had an amazing out of body confirmation where i was shown much of what he saw and i was told in that experince that it would all happen from an Angel..... So at this point i know with surety he is legit. David Warwick is legit too.....

The most frustrating thing is i hate that the false ones had to do what they did, because they have blurred the lines on a lot of things with their crap. So it is hard to know exactly what is going to happen because they have polluted the waters......

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

I am very skeptical too. Unless it's to make FEMA camps as has been suggested.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Chris wrote: September 24th, 2022, 4:58 pm

Exactly, i couldnt agree more and that was what was frustrating about people like Julie, Hector and Chad. I never believed what they said for a moment. But like you said they say SOME things that are going to happen. It is really sad because they are copy cats and like you said false prophets. I was promised i would always have the gift of discernment and be able to tell authrentic versus frauds..... For the 3 above it was clear as day.

Spencer i wanted to be wrong, i picked his book apart and did my best prove him false, but the spirit would never say he was wrong and then things started to happen. Things i had problems with started to get resolved and then i had an amazing out of body confirmation where i was shown much of what he saw and i was told in that experince that it would all happen from an Angel..... So at this point i know with surety he is legit. David Warwick is legit too.....

The most frustrating thing is i hate that the false ones had to do what they did, because they have blurred the lines on a lot of things with their crap. So it is hard to know exactly what is going to happen because they have polluted the waters......
I know very little about David Warwick...only that he and gibbs left their families and ended up as a couple in the chad and Lori saga. What is there to know about David Warwick? Please share how legit he is....I'd be interested to know...

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

farmerchick wrote: September 24th, 2022, 5:19 pm

I know very little about David Warwick...only that he and gibbs left their families and ended up as a couple in the chad and Lori saga. What is there to know about David Warwick? Please share how legit he is....I'd be interested to know...
They are just collateral damage from the whole affair. David was already divorced and i think she was too. So they didnt leave their families. Think he only knew of Chad from AVOW and then he told Gibbs is clearly not lead by god. So my understanding is he was trying to save them and i know he didnt believe any of the crap. He has couple of his dreames on youtube, but the media kind of hijaked that when there heard there was a connection, even though there really wasnt a connection. But he is a good guy

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Chris wrote: September 24th, 2022, 5:32 pm

They are just collateral damage from the whole affair. David was already divorced and i think she was too. So they didnt leave their families. Think he only knew of Chad from AVOW and then he told Gibbs is clearly not lead by god. So my understanding is he was trying to save them and i know he didnt believe any of the crap. He has couple of his dreames on youtube, but the media kind of hijaked that when there heard there was a connection, even though there really wasnt a connection. But he is a good guy
ok so he was involved with pap and did some podcasts if I remember correctly.....and you say he has some dreams? Can you give a brief synopsis or is it just more of the same Julie Rowe type earthquake end of the world stuff? So you say there isn't a connection to chad and lori but weren't they all involved heavily in promoting the pap conferences and interacting on pod casts ect.... I mean they knew each other more than acquaintances...or am I wrong about that..?

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

farmerchick wrote: September 24th, 2022, 5:46 pm

ok so he was involved with pap and did some podcasts if I remember correctly.....and you say he has some dreams? Can you give a brief synopsis or is it just more of the same Julie Rowe type earthquake end of the world stuff? So you say there isn't a connection to chad and lori but weren't they all involved heavily in promoting the pap conferences and interacting on pod casts ect.... I mean they knew each other more than acquaintances...or am I wrong about that..?
They spook at some events and that is about it for him. I think once he started dating that lady and told her that he is wrong and crazy and to steer clear as most rational people would. That is about all i know about it. You can find some audio of him just listen and decide for yourself....

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

Chris wrote: September 24th, 2022, 8:04 pm

They spook at some events and that is about it for him. I think once he started dating that lady and told her that he is wrong and crazy and to steer clear as most rational people would. That is about all i know about it. You can find some audio of him just listen and decide for yourself....
I'm not trying to be confrontational...just the fact you mentioned his name made me think you know more about this. The whole preparing a people movement seems to be a mixed bag of characters of which I know a little about....mostly what has been written here on the forum over the past several years, web sleuths, East Idaho News, julies books and from a relative who was on avow and bought into the Julie Rowe end times prophecies......it's interesting and of note to me that church buildings were initially used for Julie Rowe firesides as thats where my family member went to hear her and did meet her early on in her delusions. Using the church buildings gave some credibility to Julie in my opinion...as if the church was endorsing her message on the down low somehow....thats what alot of people believed anyway. I actually found the forum because I googled Julie Rowe as I was trying to figure out what she was really about as my family member went all in and I was concerned.....As you know there have been volumns of info written on the chad daybell Lori situation where gibbs and Warwick were used to cover up jj's disappearance. Of course Warwick and gibbs are not guilty by association for JJ and Tylee disappearance and murder as law enforcement has determined that was all chad Lori and probably Alex. I'm sure law enforcement investigated gibbs and Warwick thoroughly in the murders of Tylee and JJ and nothing has come of that.....i guess the mystery is how these dreamers (some who mixed new age, energy healing, and witch craft in their belief systems) and spiritual giants, were all drawn to the same lds media group and some are legit as you say and some have proven they are charlatans at best and alduterers/murderers at worst....I thought you may have some anonymous inside ball to give us as this is interesting to most of us here...many people were drawn down strange paths because of these individuals and pap. It appears that a little truth and lies mingled with scriptures was dangerous for those who produced it and those who consumed it. Thanks for sharing what you know.

zionssuburb
captain of 100

Post by zionssuburb »

The Camps the church owns are managed by Agent Stakes on a rotating basis (other than maybe Heber Valley) - That means that High Councilmen are basically overseeing these on a rotating basis, and the average HC isn't worth the 1-2 hours a month they put into their callings. Then there is the camp managers who are normally an empty-nester, retired couple that drive around on the ATVs or walk around with keys, managing the day-to-day (during the summer months) activities. There is no chance, there is no way that the church is doing this with the camps overseen by the stakes. There is no way they could keep something like that secret without HC and/or Camp manager couple letting it leak. There is no way it could be coordinated without the twitter mafia becoming aware and pointing out the extravagant waste vs building a well in a poor country or something else they equally think is the most important thing the church isn't doing.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

Just how often over the years have we heard some variation of this old chestnut? It’s right up there with Julie Rowe and her tent cities.

Chris
captain of 100

Post by Chris »

farmerchick wrote: September 25th, 2022, 4:23 pm
Chris wrote: September 24th, 2022, 8:04 pm

I'm not trying to be confrontational...just the fact you mentioned his name made me think you know more about this. The whole preparing a people movement seems to be a mixed bag of characters of which I know a little about....mostly what has been written here on the forum over the past several years, web sleuths, East Idaho News, julies books and from a relative who was on avow and bought into the Julie Rowe end times prophecies......it's interesting and of note to me that church buildings were initially used for Julie Rowe firesides as thats where my family member went to hear her and did meet her early on in her delusions. Using the church buildings gave some credibility to Julie in my opinion...as if the church was endorsing her message on the down low somehow....thats what alot of people believed anyway. I actually found the forum because I googled Julie Rowe as I was trying to figure out what she was really about as my family member went all in and I was concerned.....As you know there have been volumns of info written on the chad daybell Lori situation where gibbs and Warwick were used to cover up jj's disappearance. Of course Warwick and gibbs are not guilty by association for JJ and Tylee disappearance and murder as law enforcement has determined that was all chad Lori and probably Alex. I'm sure law enforcement investigated gibbs and Warwick thoroughly in the murders of Tylee and JJ and nothing has come of that.....i guess the mystery is how these dreamers (some who mixed new age, energy healing, and witch craft in their belief systems) and spiritual giants, were all drawn to the same lds media group and some are legit as you say and some have proven they are charlatans at best and alduterers/murderers at worst....I thought you may have some anonymous inside ball to give us as this is interesting to most of us here...many people were drawn down strange paths because of these individuals and pap. It appears that a little truth and lies mingled with scriptures was dangerous for those who produced it and those who consumed it. Thanks for sharing what you know.
Again, dont know his whole life story. Just because he spoke at a event where the crazy guy was doesnt mean anything. No more than saying you are guilty of something because Chad may or may not of had an account on this site. I really dont know and really dont care. Just saying i like David and i dont think he was hoodwinked just because he knew someone. I have read that David was telling the gibbs lady to run the other direction from the other 2. I dont watch or read anything on all the stuff above because it just seems like a bad lifetime movie. It makes me sick to my stomach to even think about it. So i wont be watching or reading anything, cause it is just gross and sad.

OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Post by OCDMOM »

gkearney wrote: September 25th, 2022, 7:30 pm Just how often over the years have we heard some variation of this old chestnut? It’s right up there with Julie Rowe and her tent cities.
Old Chestnut. lol