Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Being There
captain of 1,000

Re: Role/Identity of the Davidic Servant/End Times Servant

Post by Being There »

Alaris wrote: September 24th, 2022, 8:19 pm
Jason wrote: September 24th, 2022, 3:56 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: September 21st, 2022, 8:19 am
Jason wrote: September 21st, 2022, 2:54 am DS history speaks more of flaxen cords of devilish device (degree by degree) than anything even remotely revelatory…
Not so much a prophet type that predicts stuff although he did invite a 7.3 magnitude earthquake that was apparently accepted within a weeks time interval. Commanding the elements may lie in his future as he progresses through various degrees. The geometric progression of earthquakes and post preceding the largest explosion in modern history are well documented for sincere seekers of truth.
I predicted his excommunication on this forum a year before it happened...back when he claimed the church was still true but the then current leadership was off by a few degrees...

Then over time he took it back further and further...again flaxen cords...until bound down to hell with all it's fury...
Who's excommunication?
sorry Alaris, but you have competition, lol.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Jason wrote: September 21st, 2022, 2:54 am DS history speaks more of flaxen cords of devilish device (degree by degree) than anything even remotely revelatory…
Not so much a prophet type that predicts stuff although he did invite a 7.3 magnitude earthquake that was apparently accepted within a weeks time interval. Commanding the elements may lie in his future as he progresses through various degrees. The geometric progression of earthquakes and post preceding the largest explosion in modern history are well documented for sincere seekers of truth.
I predicted his excommunication on this forum a year before it happened...back when he claimed the church was still true but the then current leadership was off by a few degrees...

Then over time he took it back further and further...again flaxen cords...until bound down to hell with all it's fury...
Who's excommunication?
DS

BeNotDeceived
Level 34 Illuminated

Identity of the Davidic Servant

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Jason wrote: September 25th, 2022, 7:11 am

Who's excommunication?
DS

Denver Snuffer, but no Spirit Invitation. :mrgreen: dbnp

The real DS (Davidic Servant) to the best of my knowledge hasn’t been X’d.

simpleton
captain of 1,000

Post by simpleton »

SPIRIT wrote: January 10th, 2022, 11:12 pm
EvanLM wrote: January 10th, 2022, 9:10 pm doesn't Christ call the Davidic , the marred servant in Nephi 3? Doesn't he get beat up beyond recognition? or something like that? doesn't sound fun
I thought the same thing years ago.
but, who said he has to be injured ? like hurt physically.

taken from a comment I made a few years ago.

as I've said before.

I don't think that "marred" means marred physically - as one might think. (like your body being hurt)
Look at this verse below. *** "therefore they shall not hurt him,
although he shall be marred because of them"
Even though the next line says " I will heal him "
Most people read this to mean that he was hurt physically, but
the line before says "therefore they shall not hurt him"
So I believe that there are other ways that a person can marred and be healed
other than when their body gets hurt.

I believe the marred servant is marred because there will be
many people that don't believe him, they hurt his character.
He may be discredited falsely. defaced.
I looked up the definition of deface and here is what I found - Deface - spoil the surface or appearance of (something), e.g.,
by drawing or writing on it; mar or disfigure.

He will be sent to his own people and
he will come with Christ's words .( the sealed portion )
and just as Christ's own people rejected him, so it is with this servant.
So his own people (the church and members don't believe him, so he is marred by them.

When the Mormons mar the Davidic Servant is when the times of the Gentiles is fulfilled.
They will have filled the measure of their iniquity,

3 Nephi 21:10

10 But behold, the life of my servant shall be in my hand; therefore they shall not hurt him,
although he shall be marred because of them.
Yet I will heal him, for I will show unto them that my wisdom is greater than the cunning of the devil.
This is exactly what I think. Look at the history in mormondom about the OMAS. Even the idea of Him, completely rejected by the "powers that be", (leaders) and even the majority of the members.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

well yea. He will be an Indian . . . american Indian .. . Haven't all of the promises been made to the Lamanites of this part of the american continent. And isn't zion built here, USA, in Jackson County?

An Indian, and educated cheif. I have read abouthtis guessing game for so long. Maybe too obvious to accept. . .an American Indian . . probably a cheif . . . probably well schooled in war and politics.

All of the great leaders of our church who preach their acceptance of diversity will have a hard time accepting an american indian. Everyone in the USA thinks they are better than the american indian . . blacks, mexicans, hispanics, whites, etc. . . all think they are better. . . . but they are the ones promised to inherit this land so . . . . um

who would God pick to lead except one of the promised tribes . . .

Cruiserdude
captain of 1,000

Post by Cruiserdude »

EvanLM wrote: September 26th, 2022, 8:40 pm well yea. He will be an Indian . . . american Indian .. . Haven't all of the promises been made to the Lamanites of this part of the american continent. And isn't zion built here, USA, in Jackson County?

An Indian, and educated cheif. I have read abouthtis guessing game for so long. Maybe too obvious to accept. . .an American Indian . . probably a cheif . . . probably well schooled in war and politics.

All of the great leaders of our church who preach their acceptance of diversity will have a hard time accepting an american indian. Everyone in the USA thinks they are better than the american indian . . blacks, mexicans, hispanics, whites, etc. . . all think they are better. . . . but they are the ones promised to inherit this land so . . . . um

That could be part of fulfilling of prophecy: 'So the last shall be first and the first last'. Wouldn't that be awesome. I have hope it plays out like you suggest here with an American Indian

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

Cruiserdude wrote: September 27th, 2022, 5:27 am
EvanLM wrote: September 26th, 2022, 8:40 pm well yea. He will be an Indian . . . american Indian .. . Haven't all of the promises been made to the Lamanites of this part of the american continent. And isn't zion built here, USA, in Jackson County?

That could be part of fulfilling of prophecy: 'So the last shall be first and the first last'. Wouldn't that be awesome. I have hope it plays out like you suggest here with an American Indian
avraham gileadi suggest that, too. He surprises me with that since sometimes he seems a little self centered, being Jewish. Two of his vignettes suggest an american indian, with a picture of indians, feathered headband and all.

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

Being There wrote: September 24th, 2022, 8:24 pm

Who's excommunication?
sorry Alaris, but you have competition, lol.
I was excommunicated 01/15/15 right in the middle of the tetrad and right before my birthday. (4/4/15 the third tetrad)
Screenshot_20220923-142031.png
Screenshot_20220923-142031.png (885.44 KiB) Viewed 235 times
Whomever made this video got the last tribulation wrongish - if you're on the right side then ... then it will be nice. 😇
Last edited by Alaris on September 27th, 2022, 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

You will find ANYTHING you are looking for - if you look hard enough -
because it's what you want to see.
People see what they want to.

example
“Those who look for the bad in people will surely find it.” — Abraham Lincoln

example
"those who want to be the Davidic Servant - believing they are -
will look and find ways to prove they are." - Being There

Alaris
Captain of 144,000

Post by Alaris »

That is exactly right ... You haven't seen nothing yet.