Why would the Fed crash the dollar? (rhetorical)

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Re: Why would the Fed crash the dollar? (rhetorical)

Post by FoundMyEden »

farmerchick wrote: September 20th, 2022, 11:50 pm
FoundMyEden wrote: September 20th, 2022, 4:15 pm
farmerchick wrote: September 20th, 2022, 11:34 am
FoundMyEden wrote: September 20th, 2022, 10:33 am

Hey now! Don’t be slamming my miniature horse. Hesa godsend. ;)
You can have a mini horse any where you want.....except in my rental unit without my consent....washington legislature is mulling over giving emotional support animals the same status as trained service animals....if you have a no pet policy a service animal is exempt as it should be...but tenants don't even have to alert you that they have one on a rental application....ESA's are not trained to do any function for anyone...they are essentially pets and the proposed legislation is that a tenant doesn't have to tell the landlord they have an esa on their application...esa can be a miniature horse or snake or ferret or dog or who knows...it's insane...they are also limiting what damages, pet deposits ect a landlord can take.....so if you had a miniature horse that was trained to go on a potty pad inside a unit and didn't tell the landlord on the application it isn't legal now...but they are asking for that...i do not want a miniature horse in my rental unit for any reason or a thirty foot python.....or a couple pet Pigs or whatever....this is getting absurd.....
Edit to add: this is a miniature horse Esa that stays inside the unit at all times with the tenant.
.this is not outside miniature horses ect...which i have no problem with..most of my homes are on acreage and I love leasing to people with horses that pee and poop.outside in the field and never come into the unit...lol.....
When I requested permission from our landlord it was for a seeing eye pony more than emotional support…but ya, I get your concern. I don’t know how they can require that you allow any kind of animal in your unit without a pet deposit etc.
So what happened? Did you actually have the horse in the house? How big was the horse? How did that work out? i had a couple of miniature horses for fun and while they were nice outside, i would have been afraid to take them in the house....lol...they were probably 200 to 350 lbs and on the smaller side but super strong and known to kick and were stubborn at times......I'm really curious how your landlord handled your request.
The request was approved. She was concerned about her hard wood entry but it wouldn’t have been a problem. I actually ended up not getting one at that point because I couldn’t find the right one but if they’re trained properly they are easier than dogs. At the time I could have had tennis shoes fitted but now they have horse boots because the industry has caught up with the time. The ponies wear a diaper also. Sounds funny but it works…we’ve used them on our indoor goats. :)
The horses, in my opinion, are better than dogs (except maybe poodles…we have them too) because they don’t shed the same, and have a quieter disposition. The horses actually respond better to intuition than dogs in my observation as well. But each animal can serve a different purpose and that’s the cool thing about service animals. My daughter in particular, couldn’t handle a dog for whatever reason but she could handle the presence of a horse, which is why I decided on the pony.
In other news, we do have an outside pony that we have let into the house…he’s about 350 lbs and he just kinda stands there and stares at us. 🤣

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

FoundMyEden wrote: September 21st, 2022, 9:58 am
farmerchick wrote: September 20th, 2022, 11:34 am

You can have a mini horse any where you want.....except in my rental unit without my consent....washington legislature is mulling over giving emotional support animals the same status as trained service animals....if you have a no pet policy a service animal is exempt as it should be...but tenants don't even have to alert you that they have one on a rental application....ESA's are not trained to do any function for anyone...they are essentially pets and the proposed legislation is that a tenant doesn't have to tell the landlord they have an esa on their application...esa can be a miniature horse or snake or ferret or dog or who knows...it's insane...they are also limiting what damages, pet deposits ect a landlord can take.....so if you had a miniature horse that was trained to go on a potty pad inside a unit and didn't tell the landlord on the application it isn't legal now...but they are asking for that...i do not want a miniature horse in my rental unit for any reason or a thirty foot python.....or a couple pet Pigs or whatever....this is getting absurd.....
Edit to add: this is a miniature horse Esa that stays inside the unit at all times with the tenant.
.this is not outside miniature horses ect...which i have no problem with..most of my homes are on acreage and I love leasing to people with horses that pee and poop.outside in the field and never come into the unit...lol.....
When I requested permission from our landlord it was for a seeing eye pony more than emotional support…but ya, I get your concern. I don’t know how they can require that you allow any kind of animal in your unit without a pet deposit etc.
So what happened? Did you actually have the horse in the house? How big was the horse? How did that work out? i had a couple of miniature horses for fun and while they were nice outside, i would have been afraid to take them in the house....lol...they were probably 200 to 350 lbs and on the smaller side but super strong and known to kick and were stubborn at times......I'm really curious how your landlord handled your request.
The request was approved. She was concerned about her hard wood entry but it wouldn’t have been a problem. I actually ended up not getting one at that point because I couldn’t find the right one but if they’re trained properly they are easier than dogs. At the time I could have had tennis shoes fitted but now they have horse boots because the industry has caught up with the time. The ponies wear a diaper also. Sounds funny but it works…we’ve used them on our indoor goats. :)
The horses, in my opinion, are better than dogs (except maybe poodles…we have them too) because they don’t shed the same, and have a quieter disposition. The horses actually respond better to intuition than dogs in my observation as well. But each animal can serve a different purpose and that’s the cool thing about service animals. My daughter in particular, couldn’t handle a dog for whatever reason but she could handle the presence of a horse, which is why I decided on the pony.
In other news, we do have an outside pony that we have let into the house…he’s about 350 lbs and he just kinda stands there and stares at us. 🤣
😂😂Sounds like a reality show that would be fun to watch! 😁

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Cruiserdude wrote: September 21st, 2022, 11:15 am

True story!

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

FoundMyEden wrote: September 21st, 2022, 11:27 am

True story!
I believe you!... Just saying it sounds like a blast lol

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Cruiserdude wrote: September 21st, 2022, 11:29 am

True story!
Thanks! It’s something, that’s for sure. I wouldn’t have it any other way. 😁
(Even if the feds crash the dollar… we’ll still find a way to keep our four legged kids along with the two legged ones.)

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

FoundMyEden wrote: September 21st, 2022, 1:08 pm
Cruiserdude wrote: September 21st, 2022, 11:29 am

True story!
Thanks! It’s something, that’s for sure. I wouldn’t have it any other way. 😁
(Even if the feds crash the dollar… we’ll still find a way to keep our four legged kids along with the two legged ones.)
Ok...very interesting...thanks for the reply..

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Original_Intent wrote: September 19th, 2022, 6:40 pm I hear a ton of people say it would not be in the Fed's best interest to crash the dollar, since they sort of ARE the dollar. I'd like to lay out a scenario and my thoughts with the disclaimer, as always, I am not a financial advisor, this is not financial advice, just me sharing my unprofessional opinion.

People (professionals) have been saying for months that they expect the Fed to pivot soon. In other words, revert back to Quantitative Easing as opposed to Tightening. They have good reason to say this, the Fed ALWAYS comes to the rescue of the stock market and have done so consistently for the last 34 years.

This is going to sound very conspiracy theorist, but I believe this has all been conditioning in preparation for the biggest wealth transfer in the history of the world.

Realize that the ultimate goal is for you to own nothing, and at least for marketing purposes be happy until the takeover is complete.

Some think that the housing market crashing will at least have the positive effect of housing becoming more affordable. But unless you are paying all cash (which if that were the case, people would already be in a house) but with interest rates rising, housing prices can drop but the monthly payment is still going to be unaffordable for almost anyone. The housing market crash will only benefit cash buyers, now who would that be?

Virtually all housing in the hands of an elite few will make renters of almost everyone. Think of what a loss of freedom that will be.

Landlords could have a zero tolerance for firearms policy. A way to effectively kill the 2nd amendment without politicians having to pay the price of doing it legislatively. They will just say as property owners, the landlord has the right to make whatever rules he wants (similar to how the first amendment is being destroyed by Big Tech, the MSM and Social Media.)

Once guns are gone or greatly reduced, the police state could easily be made a lot worse and little that the general population could do about it.

Also, stock and bond markets crashing will reduce those nearing retirement to penury and complete dependence on FedGov. FedGov loves dependents. Also, like housing, with a crash, the few with cash will be able to own everything, so you are not only a renter of the elite, you (most people) will also be employees of the elite. Covid was just one example of how government can and will crush mom and pop businesses to the benefit of the megacorps.

So, back to WHY would the Fed seemingly shoot themselves in the foot by crashing the USD?

Well, the Fed is really only a branch of the global bank, the Bank of International Settlements (BIS). All economists agree that the dollar is only strong as the dollar is seen as the "cleanest dirty shirt in the clothes hamper" or "the healthiest horse at the glue factory." Holders of other currencies have consistently fled to the dollar because the dollar is perceived as a safe haven. Just as we have been suckered into believing the Fed will always come to the rescue of the stock market, similarly the world has been suckered into absolute faith in the dollar. This has been done to pull in maximum investment in the dollar before the dollar is crashed. Again, this will represent a historic wealth transfer. In short, the markets crash, and everything is gobbled up by the wealthy and most everyone else gets wiped out. Then, the currency is crashed, and the vast majority are reduced to absolute dependence on government. A large die-off may be allowed to happen to meet population goals and also to make sure that the survivors absolutely know their dire situation.

And I realize how crazy all of this sounds. I'm not sure this is how things will play out, but I see it as a real possibility, in fact I think we are much farther into the collapse than most realize.
Dollar is getting more valuable by the day. Cost of borrowing one is going up monthly. Which means the cost of the obligation to pay one back is going up as well. In fact pretty much a shortage of dollars around the world right now.

And from all intents and purposes...appears that cost is going to continue to skyrocket over the next 6-12 months. Meaning that everyone is going to be short dollars except for the big boys.

First by inflation...then by deflation....end result of homeless....great quote...obviously they are intent on hitting the 2030 goals of owning nothing and being happy...

The Fed is flexing it's muscles and showing the world where the power lies...but perhaps God will start preaching some serious sermons here shortly...

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Jason wrote: September 25th, 2022, 7:26 am
Original_Intent wrote: September 19th, 2022, 6:40 pm I hear a ton of people say it would not be in the Fed's best interest to crash the dollar, since they sort of ARE the dollar. I'd like to lay out a scenario and my thoughts with the disclaimer, as always, I am not a financial advisor, this is not financial advice, just me sharing my unprofessional opinion.

People (professionals) have been saying for months that they expect the Fed to pivot soon. In other words, revert back to Quantitative Easing as opposed to Tightening. They have good reason to say this, the Fed ALWAYS comes to the rescue of the stock market and have done so consistently for the last 34 years.

This is going to sound very conspiracy theorist, but I believe this has all been conditioning in preparation for the biggest wealth transfer in the history of the world.

Realize that the ultimate goal is for you to own nothing, and at least for marketing purposes be happy until the takeover is complete.

Some think that the housing market crashing will at least have the positive effect of housing becoming more affordable. But unless you are paying all cash (which if that were the case, people would already be in a house) but with interest rates rising, housing prices can drop but the monthly payment is still going to be unaffordable for almost anyone. The housing market crash will only benefit cash buyers, now who would that be?

Virtually all housing in the hands of an elite few will make renters of almost everyone. Think of what a loss of freedom that will be.

Landlords could have a zero tolerance for firearms policy. A way to effectively kill the 2nd amendment without politicians having to pay the price of doing it legislatively. They will just say as property owners, the landlord has the right to make whatever rules he wants (similar to how the first amendment is being destroyed by Big Tech, the MSM and Social Media.)

Once guns are gone or greatly reduced, the police state could easily be made a lot worse and little that the general population could do about it.

Also, stock and bond markets crashing will reduce those nearing retirement to penury and complete dependence on FedGov. FedGov loves dependents. Also, like housing, with a crash, the few with cash will be able to own everything, so you are not only a renter of the elite, you (most people) will also be employees of the elite. Covid was just one example of how government can and will crush mom and pop businesses to the benefit of the megacorps.

So, back to WHY would the Fed seemingly shoot themselves in the foot by crashing the USD?

Well, the Fed is really only a branch of the global bank, the Bank of International Settlements (BIS). All economists agree that the dollar is only strong as the dollar is seen as the "cleanest dirty shirt in the clothes hamper" or "the healthiest horse at the glue factory." Holders of other currencies have consistently fled to the dollar because the dollar is perceived as a safe haven. Just as we have been suckered into believing the Fed will always come to the rescue of the stock market, similarly the world has been suckered into absolute faith in the dollar. This has been done to pull in maximum investment in the dollar before the dollar is crashed. Again, this will represent a historic wealth transfer. In short, the markets crash, and everything is gobbled up by the wealthy and most everyone else gets wiped out. Then, the currency is crashed, and the vast majority are reduced to absolute dependence on government. A large die-off may be allowed to happen to meet population goals and also to make sure that the survivors absolutely know their dire situation.

And I realize how crazy all of this sounds. I'm not sure this is how things will play out, but I see it as a real possibility, in fact I think we are much farther into the collapse than most realize.
Dollar is getting more valuable by the day. Cost of borrowing one is going up monthly. Which means the cost of the obligation to pay one back is going up as well. In fact pretty much a shortage of dollars around the world right now.

And from all intents and purposes...appears that cost is going to continue to skyrocket over the next 6-12 months. Meaning that everyone is going to be short dollars except for the big boys.

First by inflation...then by deflation....end result of homeless....great quote...obviously they are intent on hitting the 2030 goals of owning nothing and being happy...

The Fed is flexing it's muscles and showing the world where the power lies...but perhaps God will start preaching some serious sermons here shortly...
Indeed. our previous discussion about inflation vs deflation, it does not matter to those pulling the strings. It was still an interesting discussion to try to guess what was underway. But it is the foreknowledge of the direction, not the direction itself that gives the Fed and the BIS power. The biggest frustration I have is hearing some smart people bemoan the stupidity of the Fed. It is a very common perception, but I think all is done with intent and with goals.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Original_Intent wrote: September 25th, 2022, 10:11 am
Jason wrote: September 25th, 2022, 7:26 am

Indeed. our previous discussion about inflation vs deflation, it does not matter to those pulling the strings. It was still an interesting discussion to try to guess what was underway. But it is the foreknowledge of the direction, not the direction itself that gives the Fed and the BIS power. The biggest frustration I have is hearing some smart people bemoan the stupidity of the Fed. It is a very common perception, but I think all is done with intent and with goals.
Yeah they certainly aren't stupid...

Seen the map from the Cleveland Fed where they identify down to the house income levels, tax rates, demographics, etc etc etc...

They know exactly what they are doing...