Ancient Prophets Foresaw the Covid Vaccine Pandemic

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
CaptainM
captain of 100

Ancient Prophets Foresaw the Covid Vaccine Pandemic

Post by CaptainM »

From: One Who Is Watching (see https://onewhoiswatching.wordpress.com/ ... rk-part-3/)

"We have previously addressed the prophecy in the Book of Revelation which spoke of how world leaders and great merchants of the earth would deceive the inhabitants of the world through sorcery (pharmica).

But his is not the only prophet to speak of this.
One of the remarkable things about Ezekiel’s prophetic account of the fall of Babylon-America, is that it foretells the Covid 19 Vaccine Epidemic!
Before we review those passages, let us recall what Leviticus tells us about the blood that coursed through our veins:

In Leviticus 17:11 we read-

For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

The correct concept of blood atonement is not well understood which is unfortunate. We largely have Brigham Young to thank for bastardizing the concept and creating misdirection.
Perhaps we will address it in greater detail at some point, but for our purposes right now, we shall focus on the profound truth that the “life of the flesh is in the blood“.

The Pandemic (Pestilence) is One of the Curses of God

We previously read passages in Deuteronomy that foretold which curses the Lord would send upon His people if they failed to keep his commandments and his statutes.

15 ¶ But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

It is remarkable to realize that the term “pestilence” literally means “pandemic”.
Ezekiel is going to observe that a blood related pandemic is one of the things which facilitates in the fall of modern Babylon."
Please go to the link provided to get the whole picture...

In Christ. Best wishes...

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Ancient Prophets Foresaw the Covid Vaccine Pandemic

Post by Pazooka »

CaptainM wrote: September 24th, 2022, 5:49 pm From: One Who Is Watching (see https://onewhoiswatching.wordpress.com/ ... rk-part-3/)

"We have previously addressed the prophecy in the Book of Revelation which spoke of how world leaders and great merchants of the earth would deceive the inhabitants of the world through sorcery (pharmica).

One of the remarkable things about Ezekiel’s prophetic account of the fall of Babylon-America, is that it foretells the Covid 19 Vaccine Epidemic!
Before we review those passages, let us recall what Leviticus tells us about the blood that coursed through our veins:

For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

The correct concept of blood atonement is not well understood which is unfortunate. We largely have Brigham Young to thank for bastardizing the concept and creating misdirection.
Perhaps we will address it in greater detail at some point, but for our purposes right now, we shall focus on the profound truth that the “life of the flesh is in the blood“.

We previously read passages in Deuteronomy that foretold which curses the Lord would send upon His people if they failed to keep his commandments and his statutes.

15 ¶ But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
21 The LORD shall make the pestilence cleave unto thee, until he have consumed thee from off the land, whither thou goest to possess it.
22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

It is remarkable to realize that the term “pestilence” literally means “pandemic”.
Ezekiel is going to observe that a blood related pandemic is one of the things which facilitates in the fall of modern Babylon."

Your post doesn’t make clear what BY is supposed to get wrong about blood atonement.

It also doesn’t establish how “pestilence” literally means “pandemic” since “pandemic” = “all” + “people” and “pestilence” comes from latin “pestis” which has its root in the concepts of plague (which means to strike/afflict) and death (morbid, noxious).

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

CaptainM wrote: September 24th, 2022, 5:49 pm
Funny how when BY mentioned blood atonement he would refer to how the lord’s apostles sealed their testimony with their own blood.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

CaptainM wrote: September 24th, 2022, 5:49 pm From: One Who Is Watching (see https://onewhoiswatching.wordpress.com/ ... rk-part-3/)

I don't see a connection between pestilence and blood in the passage you have quoted.

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »

Robin Hood wrote: September 25th, 2022, 10:12 am

I don't see a connection between pestilence and blood in the passage you have quoted.
You are right. It isn’t in the passages I quoted. I apologize, but the source material is way too long to have included all of it in my post. That is why I recommended following the link included. Here is a further quote from Watcher:

‘Referring to the unrepentant of latter day Israel, Ezekiel explains how they will be destroyed and scattered

Ezekiel 5

12 ¶ A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.

13 Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the LORD have spoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them.

14 Moreover I will make thee waste, and a reproach among the nations that are round about thee, in the sight of all that pass by.

15 So it shall be a reproach and a taunt, an instruction and an astonishment unto the nations that are round about thee, when I shall execute judgments in thee in anger and in fury

17 So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall bereave thee; and pestilence and blood shall pass through thee; and I will bring the sword upon thee. I the LORD have spoken it.

Notice in the text above how “pestilence” is grouped with “BLOOD” as a singular concept prior to the “sword” narrative.

It is not referring to the blood from the sword. It is interrelating the concept of blood with the pestilence.

Why? Because the pestilence-pandemic takes place IN THE BLOOD, primarily after having the vaccine poison administered into the blood, although the principle of shedding from vaccinated to unvaccinated people seems to be a reality.“

I again suggest a perusal of the link above.

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

covenant curse?

another covenant curse is occupation of native land by foreigners . . . .
Home Report Estimating the Illegal Immigrant Population Using the Current Population Survey
Estimating the Illegal Immigrant Population Using the Current Population Survey
Data shows number fell from 2019 to 2021 but rebounded by more than one million by early 2022

By Steven A. Camarota and Karen Zeigler on March 29, 2022
Steven A. Camarota is the director of research and Karen Zeigler is a demographer at the Center.

This analysis represents our first attempt to estimate the illegal immigrant population, also referred to as the unauthorized or undocumented, using the monthly Current Population Survey (CPS) or “household survey”. We hope to further refine our methods in the future. We estimate that in January of 2022 the illegal immigrant population stood at 11.35 million — a 1.13 million increase over January 2021 when President Biden took office and the ongoing border surge began. Our preliminary estimate for February is 11.46 million. However, our January and February 2022 estimates are not substantially different from our January 2019 estimate of 11.48 million, before the pandemic began. The estimated size and growth of the illegal immigrant population are important because, unlike border apprehension figures, the number of illegal immigrants living in the country is what ultimately determines their impact. The CPS also shows that the total foreign-born population (legal and illegal together), reached 46.7 million in February 2022, a new record high, and an increase of 1.7 million since January 2021.