rDNA question

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

rDNA question

Post by gkearney »

So in reading these forums I have noticed the many of the issues about the Covid vaccines seem to center around the fact that they are derived fom rDNA.

As a type 1 diabetic who is insulin dependent I have been taking an rDNA derived insulin dose several times a day for several years. How does this differ, if it does, from a rDNA vaccine? Why have I not encountered the issues ascribed it the rDNA vaccines?

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Re: rDNA question

Post by John Tavner »

gkearney wrote: September 24th, 2022, 11:32 am So in reading these forums I have noticed the many of the issues about the Covid vaccines seem to center around the fact that they are derived fom rDNA.

As a type 1 diabetic who is insulin dependent I have been taking an rDNA derived insulin dose several times a day for several years. How does this differ, if it does, from a rDNA vaccine? Why have I not encountered the issues ascribed it the rDNA vaccines?
mRNA is not the same as rDNA

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

To be very specific, messengerRNA is not the same thing as recombinantDNA.

gkearney
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by gkearney »

John Tavner wrote: September 24th, 2022, 11:43 am
gkearney wrote: September 24th, 2022, 11:32 am So in reading these forums I have noticed the many of the issues about the Covid vaccines seem to center around the fact that they are derived fom rDNA.

I know that but my insulin labels clearly state “rDNA origin” I can provide an image of you wish.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

gkearney wrote: September 24th, 2022, 11:53 am

I know that but my insulin labels clearly state “rDNA origin” I can provide an image of you wish.
The covid vaccines contain mRNA, not rDNA.

Covid vaccines - messenger RNA
Your insulin - recombinant DNA

John Tavner
captain of 1,000

Post by John Tavner »

Lizzy60 wrote: September 24th, 2022, 11:56 am
gkearney wrote: September 24th, 2022, 11:53 am

The covid vaccines contain mRNA, not rDNA.

Covid vaccines - messenger RNA
Your insulin - recombinant DNA
Yeah, thanks for explaining that further for him, I was probably being too cryptic.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

I think it'd be more accurate to say the issues are centered around the fact that covid vaxes cause your body to produce a pathogen. Do your insulin injections do that?